Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

♛ ━ `UP FOR POKEGIRLS? [F/M] Still searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina

Banned
Banished
Long story short, I'm in need of a dominant, literate young man to sate my desires to play Pokegirls over either MSN or AIM. (The respective contacts will be listed below for your convenience.) In short, I'm not extremely picky. I'm only hoping that you'd be able to type at least a paragraph free of spelling and grammatical errors for each post, and be able to write in third person, as well. I want details and a certain spark that keeps me interested. Now, rest assured, just because you're the tamer in this case doesn't mean that you're going to be doing all the work. I'm a firm believer in the "push-and-pull" aspect of roleplaying, and though the position of the Pokegirl in the relationship depends on who you choose, I promise I won't leave it all up to you to drag the roleplay along.

That being said, What are Pokegirls? Well, in my perspective, they're just humanoid girls with physical Pokemon attributes, so they have the respective Pokemon's power vested in them, and certain physical traits that are unique of that monster. However, they are not furries, so don't ask. The same shit in the Pokemon world applies to the Pokegirl world, except for one lewd bonus: To bond, the tamer "trains" his Pokegirl with sex. Of course, training to fight is another asset, but to develop a unifying bond with the Pokegirl, sex is required.

I do love sex, but I love plotting, as well. I don't care how many times your tamer bends my Pokegirl over and fucks her, but I'd like some sort of storyline that assures me that you aren't using me as a cybersex toy. I also don't want to know how you're touching yourself behind the computer because you're seemingly aroused by the roleplay. No. Don't do that. I'll briefly list down my kinks and no-no's here so you know what to expect when you IM me for a roleplay:

Kinks (I'm talking about major turn-ons):
- Toys
- Light bondage
- Dirty talking
- Anal
- Giving oral
- Fingering
- Foreplay
- Orgasm Denial

Turn-offs (This is a marked forbidden zone):
- Furries
- Super muscular characters
- Hermaphrodites
- Macro/Micro
- Scat/Watersports

Alrighty, so here are the list of Pokegirls I will play. Some have plots to them. Take your pick.

Vulpix
Gastly -> Haunter -> Gengar
Mew
Poochyena
Swablu
Pikachu
Moltres
Luxray
Umbreon
Latios and Latias
Ampharos
Arcanine
Flygon
Lucario
Furret
Vaporeon

Last but not least, here are my contacts:

MSN: minaislight@yahoo.com
AIM: ai x pikachu

Re: So put your tamer to my pokegirl. NOW. Please ?

fun idea, not sure I'd be able to help though... good luck

I'm interested, though I don't know how well I'd be able to handle AIM. I've tried real time RPs in the past and found my partner yelling at me to hurry up a lot, partly because I'm used to having time to think with forum posts so I'm kinda slow :/.

Pikachu said:
Oh, and just so you know, I'm not going by the whole 'Boobgong' and 'Buttertits' thing.
The whole Pokegirls concept applies, but spare me from laughing my head off at the names, haha.
Let's just keep it to 'Dewgong' and 'Butterfree', okay ? It'll feel much less awkward ...
It's actually "Buttitsfree", and there's also the "Butter-She", but I know what you're talking about.

We're actually trying to get away from the perverted naming process.

Well, um, thanks for correcting me, I guess? I do mean the same thing, though.

世界の星

Hey there. I'd be interested. I like the Dark Lugia, Haunter, Suicune, and Pikachu. Message me back :)

I would prefer if you messaged me over AIM, thanks.

Well, I like you, so I guess we could do this over PMs.
I'm really in the mood to play Haunter or Suicune, so you could have second pick.

Re: A POKEGIRL IN NEED OF A TAMER. CATCH HER? Y/N.

Hm, for those who are interested, my YIM is also available.

Re: A POKEGIRL IN NEED OF A TAMER. CATCH HER? Y/N.

Yay, I'm liked :D

Let's do Suicune. I'll send you a PM.

RE: A POKEGIRL IN NEED OF A TAMER. CATCH HER? Y/N.

Still looking.

Still no people.

Fuckyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom