Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rehab/institute official rp thread

“ Okay follow me! “ Carrie said as she smiled at him, blushed she‘d never felt accepted until now. When he removed her hands from her mouth, complimented her smile. She’d never been complimented before so she didn’t know what to say, his nickname for her even made her blush a little. Opening the door to the fenced in area she took a few deep breaths just to soak up the fresh air. “ So your the first person to not laugh at me, or make fun of me for having turrets. I’m kind of stuck in the basement see the upper half is for those that need rehabilitated, the lower half ie the basement is for the crazy ones like me.... “ She confessed as she sat down bringing her knees to her chest she rested her head on her arms as she wrapped them around her calves. “ Stupid dumb hoe fucking bitch..... “ Biting her lip as she looked up at him, blushed again then resting her head on her arms again as her neck clicked again. @Kosmik_Khaos

Vince followed her and took in a deep breath of his own when he stepped out into the sun. "I have no reason to make fun of you for something you can't control, and again, I work for several years in a carnival. I am used to hearing random outbursts of profanity. Hell I do it myself." Vince let her sit and stood above her for a moment listening. "Huh, I wonder where I will end up then?" He asked the air tapping his lip. "I mean I am fucked in the headmeat department." He admitted as he casually flipped himself upside down into a handstand. Taking a few shaky 'steps' with his hands he found his balance and steadied out. "I am also an alcoholic and have had a life long love affair with drugs, though I haven't been on most in a few years." Lifting his head up he looked at Carrie from his upside down position. "And then that nice Doctor lady told me cause I am considered a threat to myself and possible others that I will staying in a solitary room instead of having a roommate." Vince tried to lower himself but his arms started to shake. It had been a long time since he had done any of his acrobatics and thus collapsed into a heap before sprawling himself out spread eagle. Rolling his head to face her he smiled. "You know you blush a whole lot cutie pop. It's kinda really fucking adorable." @Shadow Wolf

“ You can call me cutie pop all day! Doctor Tracie is a good doctor, yeah I’m a danger to myself too. Turrets with obsessive compulsive disorder can be a blast. I’ll show you my scars if I can touch your tattoos. There pretty awesome actually.” Carrie said as she smiled, looked down at him. She ran her hand through her hair, pushed up her left sleeve . Along her arm from the wrist up was an exact cris cross of scars from some of her most recent scratching incidents, there was a perfect scar right between her cleavage from the same incident. She didn’t do it to intentionally hurt hers it was a side effect of her illness, there weren’t enough mood relaxers in the pharmacy to calm her down. Sleeping for her was a nightmare because she‘d twitch or flail around until she either slapped herself silly or fell out of bed, she’d been restrained one to many times to count because of it. @Kosmik_Khaos

Vince thought it over for a moment then shrugged. "I see no harm in that deal." He said sitting up and sliding closer to her. He watched as she moved her sleeve to expose the scars on her arm. They were far more orderly than the ones he sported. He let his eyes wander from her arm and he caught sight of the scar on her chest. Without a thought or hesitation he leaned forward and reached out and slipped his finger under the neck of her shirt pulling it down to further expose the scar. "How did you get them?" He asked looking from her chest back to her eyes, his finger still hooked in her shirt tugging it low. "They are very clean, not like any of mine." He said letting go of her shirt and sitting back. Again without hesitation or any sense of embarrassment he slid out of his shirt exposing his torso to her. He was covered from the shoulders down to waistband of his scrub bottoms, and it was clear the ink went further down. The vast majority of his tattoos were horror themed, accompanied with famous band mascots and logos and apparent random flare that fit none of the other astetics of his tattoos. "I chose most of them." He said looking down at his chest. "Some of them I just told the artist to have fun after they were finished with what I wanted done and that's were some of the random ones come from." He said pointing out a zombie Fred Flintstone just below his rib cage on the left side. "Like this guy. I know who the character is but I have never once seen an episode of the cartoon." @Shadow Wolf

“ When you have ocd it’s not a matter of cutting to feel pain, it’s because I don’t use a razor blade or a knife. I use my nails... There still really cool, I like them. Fuck shit bitch mother fucker! “ She blurted out as she ran her fingers through her hair, smiled at him rubbing her lips together she tapped her nails on the table then chewed on her lower lip. This was probably the first time she‘d been outside in months cause usually she had to be watched, it was mainly because she’d either start ticking out really bad or try to hurt herself which was never on purpose. She told one of the therapists that the voices in her head told her to do it, spent two weeks in isolation. the blonde was literally bouncing off the walls, laughing like a maniac it wasn’t fun though. @Kosmik_Khaos

"We differ there cutie pop. I do it for the pain. It's about the only thing that keeps me grounded anymore." He admitted rubbing the back of his neck feeling the chaotic crosshatch of scars that were there. "Again, at least you have a legit reason to be doing the things you do, I'm just a human malfunction at best." He said with a grin. "So how long have you been in this place? You seem well adjusted enough to life here. I've been here a couple hours and I already feel like I need to crawl out of my skin." Slipping back into his shirt he didn't want her to get into trouble for something he did and he wasn't sure the rules of him wandering about half dressed yet. That was something he needed to figure out soon he thought to himself as his mind took a moment to wander before snapping back to the moment.

“ Since I was fourteen..... my parents tried therapists, doctors even a extensive amount of medications.... I was diagnosed with turrets when I was four years old, by the time I was fourteen they’d had enough, sent me here. I finished school from a computer, still graduated. When you’ve been here as long as I have you familiarize yourself with things. “ Carrie said as she sighed, chewed on her lower lip fighting the urge to fully tick out which would be slapping herself in the face or just smacking herself in general. She stood up, started pacing the patio with her hands behind her head as she counted each step smacking her fingers against her palms. The inability to sit still for long periods of time had kicked in, she needed to count each step as she paced back and forth. “ Fuck shit pussy! Bitch fuck that!” Her head popped from side to side on her hands as she began to tick out, whistled or maybe it was a whimper like an animal but in full tick fits weird noises often escaped her lips.

"Wow, so you have been here for a while then, I guess you would be familiar with the place. It's cool they let you finish school and shit. I was around that age when I stopped going and started wandering the streets." Vince watched as she chewed on her lip, idly wondering how they tasted. He watched her as she stood up and began pacing. He unabashedly checked her out as she paced nodding in approval at what he saw. She had a cute butt. Standing up he joined her in her pacing, saying nothing, just giving her silent companionship. "Anything that I can do to help you settle down cutie pop?" He finally asked not sure if he could help or not but she was the first person he meet here that wasn't a coat.

“ Yeah, right.... least I managed to get an education while locked up for being a few fries short of a happy meal. Maybe just hold me? “ Carrie asked as she ran her fingers through her hair, tried not to over stress herself by counting every step she took as she paced. She whistled, popped her head from side to side as her shoulders twitched it was a miracle she hadn’t given herself whiplash. The medication they were giving her was wearing off, she was on the verge of a full on tick fit. She couldn’t sit still for long periods of time, even just being outside caused her anxiety.

Vince could relate to the desire to just have someone hold him. It was a deep seeded thing that every person needed. "You got it cutie pop." He agreed as he stepped in front of her and wrapped her up in his arms squeezing her lightly to his chest. "Sometimes this is the best medicine you can get." He said into her hair, which he didn't fail to notice smelled nice. "There just isn't enough of this kinda healing left in the world anymore. Too many selfish people I think." He realized he was kind of rambling but didn't really care, it was nice to have this human contact, to be holding a pretty girl and knowing that she was being helped by him with such a simple gesture.

Carrie felt comfortable in his embrace, with him just holding her she started to calm down quite a bit. She‘d never truly known what it was like to be held because after she’d been diagnosed with turrets her parents were afraid they’d break her, she took a deep breath as she looked into his eyes letting herself get lost in them. Taking a few deep breaths she laid her head against his chest, just nestled into him wanting to kiss him but she’d only just met him, he appeared a few years older then she was. @Kosmik_Khaos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom