Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rehab/institute official rp thread

Redneck Wolfqueen

The queen of Rp Drama!!
Ruby Heights was built in eighteen ninety two, it was run by Dr Samuel Roberts until he died in eighteen ninety four he was ninety two years old, little did he know that after his death Ruby heights would become abandoned but not for long because his son who was at least in his early seventies now would run the place until his son was old enough to have his own children.

Ruby heights ran quite smoothly until Doctor Joseph Roberts died in nineteen ninety one the year his grand daughter was born, the same year his son took over Ruby heights turning it into a very successful place for troubled teens to get help for drugs alcohol and many other issues.

Little did Doctor Alistair Damien Roberts know that his daughter would be his very 1st patient only because she had developed an eating disorder after her parents divorce because she thought it was her fault, her mother was starting to worry about her so she sent her to Ruby heights for help but Taylor was like her grandfather in many ways and just as stubborn.

Ruby heights is one of the best Rehab clinics around it's been voted number one in the world only because it's known to cure all patients what ever issues they may be dealing with, the staff can be your best friend or worst nightmare it's up to you do as your told their your best friend disobey them and it's not pretty.​

Last edited:
Taylor sat in the social area with her legs bunched up underneath her, stared out the window. She’d skipped yet another meal, knew at some point she’d have to confront her father. It had been a few years since she’d been admitted, she had yet to actually see her father in his office. She was practically an heir to the rehab/institute because she was a Roberts, during phone hour she never talked to her mom just her little sister who was now in her mid teens. “ This place is hell on earth, I hate it here.” She thought as she pulled at the scrub top that hung on her petite frame, it was mostly due to her illness but she was trying to work up the courage to actually eat a full meal in the mess hall.

@Gannameade

Alistair finished his work out because it was his routine.

Sure it could have been considered OCD but it kept him sane… for lack of a better term. He looked over his rolling green acre sanitarium. It was what it was! No one liked the term but in truth, it helped people get back on course to sanity. He prided himself on that. From the activities, the groups, the water, the various therapies. The place wasn’t cheap to those that could afford it, but they had a 99% success rate so the waiting list was long and they had donors so they could take those special cases that he thought simply needed to be here, mostly those that had…potential for some more than be leeches to society.

One case, in particular, he was not happy to have was his own daughter, seems she had turned from a beautiful woman to an almost skinny waif of a child. ‘Eating disorder.’ He wanted to blame her mother, it was easy to point the finger and call her a bi…’ He couldn’t even call the greedy barracuda that.

‘Cheating wench!’ He could dwell on it, simply because he didn’t want to swing.

He wasn’t that open that he was willing to share, no matter how often they were together she still wanted more and she got it! He had good enough lawyers so she got just enough to take care of his daughters, but no more. If she went over that, the girls would come to live with him. He would take care of his children, but that slut could rot in hell!

He knew at some point he would at least have to see his baby girl, it wasn’t her fault he told them both but apparently, she refused to believe such a thing cause…she was here after all.

He checked his schedule and sent out his morning memo to his staff and went to at least speak with his daughter. He loved her so, but too bad she didn’t see it that way.

He made his way through the halls the staff were all familiar to him and he knew them and all the patients by name and most of their families as well it was about that atmosphere it helps with the process.

He watched her on the phone and waited until she got off then approached. “Good morning Taylor can we talk?” He asked politely.

“ Hi dad... yeah I guess. “ Taylor put her phone away, sighed running her fingers through her hair. She didn’t get to see her father much after he’d left but she had been told her mother was the reason they divorced, it frustrated her to the point of after being admitted to the institute she told her mom to go suck canal water. Wrapping her arms around her father’s waist she laid her head against his chest. “ Cassie misses you! I don’t want her to end up here like I did, apparently moms new boyfriend has been getting a little to touchy feely. Cass’s words. She’s almost a senior in high school, has to deal with that backstabbing hoe.... “ Rolling her eyes Taylor finally let go of her father, let him lead the way to his office.

He wanted to cry but couldn’t but when she hugged him he felt all was right with the world. He loved his children but the witch worked to keep him away from them. He had them for the summers, but they made…she made he excuse that it was too much to up root them every week.

He kissed her head and hugged her tightly still. “I miss you both. Please tell me you both have been practicing the self-defense that I taught you. Taylor…I want you to take care of your sister when I go to jail ok?” The tone came out teasing but she knew her father…or he hoped she did. He loved his children fiercely and he would make that man disappear.

“Why are you here baby?” He was gentle with her she was his princess, he didn’t want her here but at least here he could keep an eye on her, but he would rather have them at his home rather than his facility.

“ Oh yeah we have, the guys gotten a few nutcrackers if you catch my drift. Why am I here? I’ve been here for six years, your just now asking that? I either skip meals all together or binge then throw up after I eat. It all started after the divorce, never got any better. When I’m upset I don’t wanna eat or I eat to much then feel disgusting. So I force myself to throw up.” Taylor said shaking her head wondering if her father was so focused on his other patients that he didn’t even remember why she was there.

"Why babygirl? You don't have image issue. You just need a regular diet." He frowned he knew she was here it was more like holding on to a dream. "I am not going back to your mother and it was not your fault. When your sister tell me I reach out to the judge and get you both to my house...if that is what you want?" He asked. "I know you are here baby...I just think you are ok but that is not something you should hold on to as your fault."

“ She told me I was ugly once, thought I could lose some weight then denied she’d ever said it. Things just got out of hand, I think it’s cause she wanted me out of her hair. Cass will be eighteen in a month, she was barely five when you left I was thirteen.... fucking thirteen! I’d cry myself to sleep every night just wanting my daddy, she thought I was childish for sleeping with the stuffed elephant you gave me. I brought it with me when I came but had to hide it.” Taylor said as she sighed, what she said was true she had video proof of her mother telling her she was ugly, needed to lose some weight. She couldn’t help that she was mixed, loved her heritage on both sides but her mom was the opposite of her grandmothers who was a sweethearts.

"I am sorry baby. You are beautiful and I have and will always love you. I had good lawyers but weren't good enough. I can have you come living with me. But we need to get this probably under control." He didn't feel good about leaving his daughters, but he only got them in the summers and he took care of them. "You can't believe her over me...I did my best to tell you I loved you every day. And I never said you couldn't call." He did feel bad, it was give the witch what she wanted or let her kill his dream. She was still here and he was going to make the dream happen. He could bury her records to give her a clean slate but he needed both of his daughters with him before he made the woman drown in debt by taking all of his money away. He had to wait a month unless he could get Cassie to come live with him sooner. "What have you eaten last?"

“ I had a cereal bar and a banana at breakfast. But probably won’t eat lunch cause I’m just not feeling like food would be a good idea. She wouldn’t let us call, said if she caught us FaceTiming or whatever she’d take our phones. I hate her I fucking hate her! She started drinking after you left, I mean like 4-5 glasses of wine a night or going to her little mixers or whatever. Coming home with a different guy every night, I’m pretty sure she’s an all around slut! “ Taylor said as she hugged her dad again she didn’t want to go back to her moms ever, although she was in her early twenties she’d always be her daddy’s baby girl. If she’d had a chance to say something when the divorce was finalized she would have chosen to live with her dad over her mom and taken her sister with her.

She wasn't in a position to say anything and he couldn't change things now. She was his baby, his other baby had been far more exposed but she was more stable. He hugged her, he couldn't hug her anymore as he might kill her loving her so much. "We can make a few phone calls and get you moved in with me. But like I said baby we need you stable and out of here. No vomiting and no, not eating. I need you at your right weight as you are doing things to your body. I have a judge friend that might be able to get you both out of there...as soon as you get out of here." He hugged and kissed her forehead. "You have to be like everyone else and participate in group, so yes you too have to work the program...but if there is anything out of the ordinary you come to me!"

“ Right, I’m trying... but it’s hard cause I’m always upset or frustrated, maybe I’ve got depression I don’t know. The shrinks mom sent me to couldn’t help, neither could regular doctors. I know your a therapist dad but you know me better then she ever will.” Taylor said as she chewed on her thumbnail it was a nervous habit, maybe being at the institute had triggered anxiety but then again she probably already had it but her father was the one man she could trust so far. She had noticed a few guys one specifically was Aaron he just seemed like he had a lot to deal with too, she wanted to be there for him even though she hadn’t even spoken to him.

"Which is why I don't mind you being here with the other patients but I know you have to be careful, but also do the work. I am here for you, but you have to believe in you too. Can you do that for me babygirl?" He asked hold her face still feeling like a heel for not getting better lawyers. Now that the place was self sustaining he was going to have to have the divorce re-opened and see about getting his daughters back so he didn't have to slap him a Bioitch!

Adrian entered the social area, he scanned the room before spotting some people he had seen in hallways, offices, and the other nooks of this labyrinthian institution where he worked. He began to size up patients, making a veritable game out of his drive-by diagnoses. He wore a grey sweater and khakis, with a pair of loafers, and stood at around six and a half feet tall, hard to miss among the sea of patients in scrubs. He made eye contact with a few patients, as well as Alistair, and nodded briefly in acknowledgment.

Aaron was outside working out. He was able to earn at least his iPad back. He was annoyed that he had to be here. It was apparently his parents last straw. He was just dealing with a few things and had a flashback, 'when some undercover bootymuncher wanting to get all up in that!! He wasn’t having it. He snapped, he was pretty sure he broke his jaw, he didn’t want to hear that ‘I am sorry’ crap and if he couldn’t apologize he couldn’t stop that asswhuppin’ that was coming.' He continued his push up fighting image of him punching the guy and the others pulling him off and attack them as well. It wasn't till the cops showed up and he was tased that he came down. He stopped as his arms hurt and he rolled over and leaned back against the tree, he was working out against. He pressed on the headphone he had in to turn the music up as he breathed to cool down.

'He was pretty sure they were going to try to put him on some damned mood stabilizers or some crap. But he wasn’t takin that. He was fine, don’t touch me, I am fine. I didn’t ask you to touch me much less try to get your freak on cause you are part of the greek line! I am black…not really greek! Especially not now! That definitely ruined his chances, his dad would be pissed! But whatever!!!’ He was till plagued by the thoughts that still roamed around in his head.

Last edited:
After a long conversation with her father, grabbing something to eat from the staff lounge with his permission. Taylor walked outside, walked toward him. She’d seen him in group, thought he was pretty cool. “ I’m Taylor... you okay?” The mixed skinned beauty asked as she knelt down in front of him, she knew what was like to be haunted by shit. What her father didn’t know was that one of her moms boyfriends had gotten physical with her, then being verbally abused by her mother. Her life was a mess, if her dad was able to get her out of the institute and her sister away from her mother life would be great.

@Gannameade

He turned over and looked at daddy's daughter. He knew after seeing her around...he asked hell. One look at her and you would ask too!.

"Sup?" He turned over and leaned against the tree. 'He was wondering what fresh hell they were sending him too. Something was going to go wrong today, if he was sitting here facing the goddess. '

"So what is on you mind?" He tapped the ipad to turn the music down. He was listening to Insane Clown Posse

“ Nothing worth talking about you just looked like you could use a friend. “ Taylor hates talking about her issues when other people clearly had worse problems, she didn’t really participate in group because clearly she didn’t think her problems were anyone else’s business. She ran her fingers through her hair, looked him up and down then smiled. The brunette was twenty three years old, had been at ruby heights for six years besides everyone thought she got special treatment cause her dad owned the place.

He looked at her thinking. 'I could use a friend alright!' He could only dream of why she was here but he didn't want to add to her issues. "Last I checked friends share. What's up with you beautiful?" He was truly thinking this place may not be the perfect place to find a lover, but he knew he also had issues with people that misused authority too.

“ Just had a long conversation with my dad, he’s gonna try getting me out of here. I’m worried about my little sister though. My mom’s a slut, there’s a lot of stuff my dad doesn’t know. I can’t tell him about the physical stuff my mom’s boyfriend did to me, he’d have a cow if I did.” Taylor said as she looked around chewing on her lower lip, wanted to just curl up in Aaron’s lap but she didn’t wanna overstep since they weren’t really dating. She didn’t know if she wanted a relationship though cause she had so much emotional baggage it wasn’t funny, she didn’t want to be a burden.

"He would have two cows if you didn't. Don't shut him out...it will hurt more than telling him I am sure. Can't be good for the ol' man's ego to have his baby girl in his facility?"
He smirked, he was seeing she might have felt out of her element a bit.

"Do you mind if I hold you...I know we are not...an item or nuttin' but...you look like you could use a hug and I have been wanting to give you one for a while." He wasn't lying it was true he did, but that would be followed by some kissing, some more hugs. He would try anything more. He knew how he felt when people tried to push him, but he actually had a chance with a looker like this being locked up together. Otherwise she wouldn't give him the time of day.

“ No go ahead.” Taylor said smiling she’d been wanting to be held for a good while but was afraid to initiate anything because she was so afraid of rejection, she’d had a boyfriend but after her mom practically forced her into rehab. She’d managed to finish school early cause she had enough credits, collage was obviously an out of reach dream unless her father had something to say. She knew holding back wasn’t a good idea, she’d tell him soon enough but not right now.

Feeling her in his arms was just what he needed and what he thought it would be. His arm went around her and his fingers through her hair. His fingers were gentle caressing her cheek. "Anytime you need one of these princess. I am available." He was still fighting the urge to kiss her. 'One day I am going to have a girlfriend just like this.' He thought She just felt so good in his arms. He wasn't thinking sexual as he was not sure why she was here, but she felt so comforting and warm.

Adrian watched the two from afar, after the hardships he had seen there was something truly amazing about seeing two people, in perhaps the worst positions in life they could possibly be in find common care for one another. He sipped at a ceramic mug, laden with the tea which he carried about like a musician their instrument, and smiled slightly, before wandering back over to his office, where he prepared tiny paper cups in neat rows and columns, each filled with a unique, colorful assortment of pills, some of which were stimulants, some depressants, some stabilizers, and some anti-biotic.

Taylor cuddled into him like she used to cuddle into her father when she was little before her mom ran him off, started bringing in an assortment of men to the house, she’d been fifteen when the physical abuse started but it wasn’t like beating it was more sexual. She’d lost her virginity to a boy in school, now she was sitting in the lap of a fellow patient just like herself. The idea of kissing him had crossed her mind but more importantly she’d also thought about jumping his bones a few times, he was the only patient she could really relate too.

Back
Top Bottom