Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

While he's away...[Hahvoc + XxYoursxX]

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
Danika had just gotten home from a long, hard day at work. She sighed as she looked at her clean living room and clean house. Ever since her husband had gone off on a tour of duty, she had kept the house spotless to her sanity. It was tough being home with just herself and her step-son. She cared about her son, but she sometimes wondered if he was all right. He took his father leaving pretty hard and she hoped that he was handling it all right. She entered the kitchen, putting down her briefcase as she slipped off her heeled shoes. She was dressed in a suit with a nice skirt, colored in a rich black that offset her eyes and hair. She had light blue eyes and medium brown hair that went down to the middle of her back.

As she entered the kitchen she went to the fridge and began getting ingredients for dinner, wondering when her step-son would be home. She hoped he would call if he was going to be staying out again. She got so worried when he didn't come home and she had no idea where he was.​

As Seth made his way home from school he grabbed his cellphone from his pocket. He began to dial his number so he could call home and speak to his step-mother just as he finished dialing he hung up the phone deciding he'd make her worry and bitch when he got there. He looked at the time on the cellphone seeing that it was late and he knew she'd complain. He slowly walked up the stairs to the house and walked in. "Hey I am home." He said loudly to his step-mother wondering if she'd hear it as he headed upstairs.

"S-Seth? Are you all right, honey?"

Danika asked from the kitchen as she plated dinner and set it on the table. She heard him begin walking upstairs and she sighed a moment as she turned off the stove and oven so she didn't burn down the house. Looking back at dinner and then leaving it alone, she walked back into the living room and then to the stairs, calling out to Seth.

"Honey? Why are you home so late?"

She called as she moved up the stairs. She stood outside his door, not knocking but not entering either. She stood there a moment, biting her lip as she combed her fingers through her hair. She didn't know what to say. She hated that he always did this to her, like it was her fault that his father was in the army and went on tours of duty. She spoke just loud enough to hear.

"Dinner's on the table if you want it....Can we talk?"

Seth smirked as he heard his step-mother speaking. He shrugged and got up and walked to the door. As he opened it he found his chest against his step-mother's. He sighed softly and then took a small step backwards. "What do you want to talk about?" He said as he stepped past her brushing his chest against her's slightly. He then headed downstairs and sat at the table waiting for her to return.

Danika sighed lightly and then blinked when he opened the door and they were chest to chest. She blinked again and then watched him back up and then speak. She felt herself getting annoyed but she couldn't get angry with him. Maybe he was just acting out again.

"How come you didn't bother to call today?"

She sounded tired, like she was getting tired and having this conversation over and over again. She watched him step around her and she, of course, followed him back down the stairs and into the kitchen, sitting at the table soon after he did. She took a sip of her water and then took a bite of her meal. She swallowed before speaking.

"Can you please talk to me? I feel like...you hate me or something, Seth."

Seth looked at her, "I don't hate you I just had a rough day at school, my stupid slut of a girlfriend dumped me." He said as he looked at her, "it seems like all women are sluts. Or at least my experience show's that." He said as he looked at her. He then stared at her and shrugged, "Or do you beg to differ." He said as he looked at her. He was going to like his step-mother trying to defend his ex girlfriend.

"Slut, huh? I don't think all women are sluts. But, your girlfriend might of been, I didn't know her. I'm just sorry that she hurt you, Seth. Maybe she wasn't a slut but just a poor choice? I dunno, Seth. You never really talk to me much."

Her concern was genuine and she hoped that he didn't think she was a slut. She would never cheat on his father, they had been married for the past seven years now, even with him moving all over the place, she never thought of another man. She sighed lightly as she finished her meal and got herself a small glass of wine. She didn't know what to do with her step-son. He wasn't a bad kid, she knew that. He used to be so sweet to her and then seemed to pull a one-eighty when Mark went away to war. She bit her lip, her head tilting down as she braced her hands against the kitchen counter. She was not going to cry in front of Seth. She needed to be strong for him. Taking a deep breath, she gave him a small smile.

"I don't think she was good enough for you if she dumped you. You'll find someone much better than her, Seth."

She took a sip of her wine, trying to calm down from the almost sudden break-down she could have had in front of her step-son.

I've become very busy in my life so I am ending a few roleplays. I am ending the ones I just started as of recently and keeping the ones that I have had for awhile. Sorry, you are a great rolepaly partner and I may come back and rolepaly this rolepaly again currently I am just to busy. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom