Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Insomnia Did for Me |Baby & Volero|

Dimples

Star
The days were long. However, once the sunset, the hours seemed endless. Ashe couldn’t recall when it actually began. Sleep just didn’t come naturally for the girl. The more she tried to lay there and force it, the longer her eyes stayed alert. At first, it caused problems. She was tired all the time but could only sleep when her body finally gave out. Never knowing when that would be made tasks such as work and driving difficult. Though, over time she adapted. Coffee was her best friend and soon she had a handle of her body limit to how long before she actually collapsed. Which in her eyes, meant sleep at last!

It wasn’t as bad as people thought it was. Sure, Ashe had a constant shadow under her eyes from the lack of sleep, there was the occasional worry that she might be on drugs, and boredom was her constant companion, but now she had more hours of the day—and night—to get what needed to be done, done.

The night she first noticed him had been more restless than usual. There was nothing more that needed to be done. Her apartment was clean, Laundry done, the games she did have she had played so many times she could play them blindfolded. It was the definition of boring. That’s when she caught a glance of a man out her window. He was in the apartment complex right across from hers. By the looks of it, he seemed close to her age and he was very, very handsome. More than that, it was going on 3 am now and he showed no signs of settling down for the night. Perhaps he had something pressing to do before he could go to sleep. Ashe didn’t linger at the window long before sending him a smile and a wave then moving out of sight.

This soon became a little routine for the two. His apartment would be lit the same hours as Ashe’s and more nights than not, they would send a friendly wave to each other. She had never actually met her insomnia-mate, nor had she even had a chance to speak with Him, but she couldn’t help but wonder about him. After all, it wasn’t often she found someone who shared the same problem as her. Maybe her nights wouldn’t be so long if she had someone to talk to during them? Still, the girl couldn’t just waltz over there and be like, Hey! I noticed you don’t sleep. Well, I don’t sleep either! Why don’t we both spend our not sleeping nights together? Yeah, that wasn’t weird at all…

Soon, she began to notice him on the outside world as well. Not only did she spot him in the window across her apartment, but her eyes would catch his silhouette passing by while working. At first, the girl had to look twice to make sure the lack of sleep wasn’t finally catching up to her and making her hallucinate. But there he was, walking past the window outside the little coffee shop she worked at. He seemed to have peered in a few times but never came in to greet her. It wasn’t like he had an obligation though. It just would’ve been nice to be able to put a name to the face she always waved too.

It seemed tonight was going to be another boring one. There were still quite a few hours left until morning and normal people would come alive again and here she was, plopped down on the couch staring at the TV but honestly not truly watching it. Ashe lifted her cup of coffee to her lips only to find it empty. Sighing, she stood, walking to the coffee maker and sighing again when she found it empty. She grabbed the container that she kept the coffee grounds in and opened it before having a slight heart attack to see it empty as well. Ashe would rather avoid going out in the city streets at 2 am, especially for something as simple as coffee.

Closing the container, Ashe turned around and leaned her back against the counter, unconsciously peering out the window. His lights were on and there he was, standing by the window hunched over as if picking something up. It was no surprise at this point. Her mind began to wonder how he maintained his awareness. It had to be something like coffee too, right? Her eyes lingered on him as she got lost in her thoughts and the next thing she knew, his eyes locked onto hers. Her body froze. She hadn’t meant to stare at him like a creeper and worse, he had just caught her doing it! Instead of lingering much longer, she sent him a smile and wave before rushing out of sight.

Not soon after she changed from her pajamas into something more presentable. Then headed out the door to go buy coffee at the 24-hour supermarket a few blocks away. Then, a thought struck her. This was it. Yes! This was her opportunity to talk to him! It was a legit reason. It couldn’t be too weird, considering their circumstances, right? He should understand the importance of coffee! Not only would it save her from walking in the streets at dark, she might finally be able to get his name!

After taking several moments of mulling it over, she finally decided to take the chance and headed out the door and into his apartment complex. After making sure that the apartment was his, she took a deep breath and knocked.

The piping-hot water battered down over his scalp, rinsing the last of the suds from his cropped dark hair. Blinking it away from his eyes, Andrew kept up his ramrod posture, letting the water stream, the shower head curled up high over his tall, wiry form. His mind shuffled through images; when he was as listless as this, the day's or evening's events often seemed a blur to him, at least in moments like this when he nothing particular to focus on. Lying in bed playing another half-hour of Tetris... reviewing some IT literature... giving the windows their usual cleaning whenever he ran out of anything else more pressing...

And that girl. Her hair a deep orange-red, her skin pale and her eyes as baggy as his (their apartments close enough that he could make out all these details), reaching out to him with that coy smile and wave she always had. The thinnest of smiles curled at his lips under the stream. This, at least, was something his sleep-deprived thoughts could linger on. Even if he wasn't so addled, it would all seem so inexplicable to him. This weird, silent back-and-forth between the two of them at these inhospitable hours. One would catch the other's eye, give them a little smile, then go back to their business. And a whole other weird dimension had come of it when, by chance, he'd seen her face through that coffee shop window. Never at any point did this escalate (though nothing was stopping him from trying)... but neither did it recede either. It was an odd little equilibrium in what he assumed to be two disordered lives.

While he mulled over this, however, he felt another wave of fatigue hit him, one he recognized. He couldn't go into a micro-sleep or anything standing in the shower; falling into that on the subway was bad enough. Reaching the faucet, he turned the dial farther and farther backwards. All at once hitting himself with a chilling blast of cold, his muscles tensing and his eyes drawing back open. Yep, that did the trick.

Soon after, he was emerging back into the main room of his apartment, towel running through his hair, a fresh, loose T-shirt and sweat pants hanging off of him. Tossing the towel into the hamper, he looked out vaguely into the foyer, that brief surge of cold-shower energy fading from him. Furnished sparely, spotless for all the free time he had for cleaning. The sudden urge for a quick rest seemed to have faded from him as well. Everything about the insomnia was a flux for him - well, excepting the part where he was tired and drained constantly. He ambled over to the black leather couch, settling back onto it, the sinking feeling giving him a momentary respite. His eyes drew gradually shut, his thoughts coalescing at last into a sense of... blankness. His breathing came through slow and calm. Moments like this were almost meditative for him. If not sleeping, he could at least vegetate like this for a tick. And maybe the couch would encourage his rest better than the bed... that part seemed to vary as well...

Too late - there came a knocking at the door. His knuckles whitened on the armrest; as the knocking continued, he finally drew himself back upright. He could anticipate it; Linda, the old widow living directly above him, coming to chew him out over the minuscule noise of a shower or coffee machine (and he'd selected the quietest one he could find). As if her sleep-time was any more consistent than his. Breathing in, trying to summon the will for it, Andrew made his way over to the door. Not bothering with the peephole, he unlatched the deadbolt, drawing the door open in front of him, preparing to hit his intruder with a terse "What do you want?" But the sight that greeted him changed all of that.

It was... that girl. Her deep red hair alone was enough to draw his eyes straight open, followed by his gaze lingering down to that face of hers - pretty, if a bit addled, much like his was. She peered up at him, her neck craning a bit to meet his tall stature eye-to-eye - and as he blinked, trying to make sense of what he was seeing, silence lingered between them. One more thing he noticed: how she'd swapped out those loose flannel pajamas of hers for a small, patterned dress, hanging off her slender petite shoulders, rising up to her thighs, pale all over. The silence continued. This wasn't some dream of his (not that that would make sense anyway)... it was on him to say something. "Uh... hey there," was all he could manage, his hand brushing up along his face and hair.

Last edited:
Oh hell. She actually did it. It was too late to reconsider things and turn back now, she had already knocked. Now all she had to do was wait and see what sort of fate would come of this. However, the longer she waited, the more she realized just how insane this little idea of hers was. Sure, going over to a neighbor’s house asking for some coffee might have been alright. Yeah, at normal daylight hours! It was 2 am in the morning! Who the hell knocked on someone’s door at 2 am? Maybe if she left now, he wouldn’t know she had come by and can just sneak off to the supermarket unnoticed.

Too late. Just as she was turning to leave, the sound of the door unlocking could be heard. Ashe was tempted to dash for it, run around the corner and out of sight before he even opened the door. But, she didn’t. Instead, she turned back around just as the door opened, her glance looking from her eye-level at his chest, up to lock onto his confused stare. Silence grew between them. She knew she should say something, anything! But, she just stood there frozen.

Uh… Hey there…

Finally, he was the first to break the silence. She smiled awkwardly, “Hi.” Followed by an awkward chuckle. “This didn’t seem as weird in my head as it is ending up to be.” Another chuckle before biting her lip. “I’m sorry for popping up so randomly at this hour. But… I ran out of coffee. I was going to go to the supermarket.” She gestured behind her, “But I saw your light on and figured I would try my luck with you before heading there. So, um…” She looked behind her in the direction to the supermarket then back at him, “Is it too much to ask for some coffee?”

Andrew blinked while the redheaded girl began to speak - hearing her voice for the very first time, he was taken aback by her soft, yet somewhat awkward tones. She shuffled about with her words, her dress swaying a bit around her limber thighs, gesturing about with her thin arms. Looking rather animated in spite of her baggy-eyed state. So she came over for coffee... well, it certainly beat trying to navigate the city at this time of night. "Uh... no, not at all," he responded at last. Stepping back, he pulled the door open beside him, nodding his head towards the interior. "Come on in." His thoughts held on her restlessness, her body language, the way her teeth had sunk into that plump bottom lip... all of it so endearing to him. Not to mention the cute little dress she had slid on. Maybe... all of it less to do with the coffee than... making an excuse to come meet him at last? If anything, that impetus ought to have fallen on him, or so he figured. Maybe he was being too hopeful.

With her at last slipping inside, Andrew shut the door behind them. Stepping towards the kitchenette, he flicked the light on, rounding out the dark shades through the apartment, highlighting the spare furnishings. A black leather couch, glass coffee table and TV in front of it. The TV on a shelving platform, some books filling out the space underneath. Two wooden chairs and dining table, all secondhand. The coffee machine itself was empty, though some old brew still sat at the bottom of the carafe. He set about to starting it up, filling a paper filter with four cups worth, his tablespoons overflowing a bit. "I have milk, also," he spoke up to her as he closed the lid. "Unless... black, like I have it." His lame attempt at conversation. Trying to imagine what other common ground the two might have had, besides sleeplessness and coffee. Taking the carafe to the sink and rinsing it before bringing it back, pouring the fresh water in and finally starting the machine to life.

The machine's sputtering filled out the silence that once again grew between them. Andrew leaned both hands onto the counter's edge behind him, looking across into the girl's eyes. Trying to think what else he might say... realizing he might as well just start from ground zero, which, really, was where the two of them were. "My name's Andrew, by the way," he said at last, his shoulders relaxing a bit.

Last edited:
As the saying goes, if you want to learn to swim, just jump into the water.

Well, Ashe had successfully survived the leap, sort of. If that could be called successful. The girl was nervous, and it was quite obvious. She had to get ahold of herself and tread the waters. The worst part was over. Now, it was time to calm down and actually talk to the man, after all, that was her goal from the beginning, right?

Uh... no, not at all… Come on in…

He moved aside, opening the door for her to step inside. “Thank you.” The girl sent him a smile before slipping past him and finally, into the apartment. As he made his way to the kitchen, Ashe took a moment to look around. His place was clean, almost overly so. But that was honestly no surprise with the many hours one spends up at night. He had a simple layout here, nothing too fancy, but it was nice. Her eyes wandered to the window that had started it all. Who would’ve imagined a simple wave sent only a month ago could turn into something like this?

I have milk, also… Unless... black, like I have it…

His voice snapped her from her thoughts. She turned her gaze from the window to him. “Oh. Black also, please.” She made her way into the kitchen, watching as he began to brew the coffee. Soon, the sound of the coffee brewing filled the silence between them. Silence again. Ever since she had first seen this man, she had wondered about him, wanted to get to know him. But now that the opportunity was here, all she could do was freeze up and say nothing. It was so unlike her. Where should she start? What should she say?

My name’s Andrew, by the way…

Well, that was a good start. Andrew… So, that was the name of her insomnia-mate? She could finally put a name to the face she had been waving too for a while now. A smile crossed her lips to the thought. “I’m Ashe.” Finally, she seemed to relax a bit as she leaned her back against the counter across from him. “It’s nice to finally meet you. Face to face that is.” She laughed softly. Now that she was getting a better look at him, a closer look, he was indeed handsome. His voice, a rich baritone, seemed to slip off his tongue like butter that left her with a… yearning. Just looking around, he seemed to be living alone, and she hadn’t seen him with anyone else at his apartment. Still, this man was obviously a catch, there was no way someone hadn’t snatched him up already… Oh, how she just wanted to ask. It would be easy. Though, she didn’t. Instead, Ashe turned her gaze from his and scanned his apartment. “You have a nice place. How long have you been here?”

Andrew's eyes followed Ashe gradually sliding herself closer into the kitchen, leaning her smaller self onto the counter. Her thin dress subtly lining her petite form underneath as her back curled onto it. "Yeah... how about that?" he let out, smiling a bit at her soft chuckling. As wrung-out as he was, he was still a bit slow on the uptake for how he might respond to her - but just watching Ashe standing across from him seemed to be returning some energy to him, his senses coming back online. As she stood closer, he studied across her face, watching her eyes dart about the room before, with some fluttering hesitation, returning to his. Now that he thought about it, she hardly seemed less nervous about this little encounter than he was. Her eyes had this... searching quality meeting his again. As if she scarcely knew what the two of them were doing anymore than he did, in spite of her breezy words, reaching out to him for how he might carry it forward. And as he watched her gaze wander over him further... he could have sworn she was looking less in his eyes than studying across his face in general, down to his neck and shoulders through his loose T-shirt. All with an almost... dreamy look coming across her expression. He had to have been imagining things... but still, the thought lingered.

Her next question brought his attention back to the forefront. "Oh, uh... it's coming up on two years," he answered her. Leaning himself up from the counter to face her better. "I work in IT," he continued; might as well explain what got him into this apartment. "...fits my lifestyle better than you might expect. When it comes to computers, most clients are scarcely more awake than I am." A silly joke, but a true one; fixing up the kind of computer-illiterate problems he did, for the decent pay that he got, felt like highway robbery on his part. Well, if not for the cascading, exponential failure those problems tended to bear out, which he had to sort through piece-by-piece. But no sense dwelling on that now; the coffee machine had reached its completion, Andrew stepping over to fetch two mugs from the cabinet.

"What about you?" he asked, looking back towards Ashe. "You been here as long as I have?" Filling both of the mugs, he handed one across to her, feeling her soft fingers slipping past his to accept the heated porcelain. His gaze met her eyes again. Maybe he hadn't been imagining her nervous excitability before... so therefore... what could it hurt to try and provoke it a bit? "Well, I'm guessing 'No', anyway," he continued, bringing his mug towards his lips. "Otherwise... maybe you would've brought yourself over sooner." The briefest of smirks coming to his lips as he said so, his eyes held on hers while he finally took a sip of the strong brew.

Seriously? She smacked him with the how long have you been here line? Hell, she might as well bring up the weather next! Then the sound of his voice rang in her ear once more, answering her question, then adding a bit more about himself and what he did for a living.

Ashe sent him a nod and a smile. “Ah. So, I know who to call when I am having technical difficulties?” She laughed again. “I can’t say my job is as impressive, sadly. I’m just a manager at the coffee shop down the street. Though…” She paused, locking eyes with his with a stare of certainty. “I believe you already knew that.” It was a bold move of her. Yes, she had seen him looking in from outside, but how did she know he was looking at her? For all she knew he was just checking the place out and didn’t even see her. Still, it was now or never to put herself out there.

Then, the coffee came to a sputtering stop and soon Andrew moved to grab mugs from the cabinet before pouring them both a cup of coffee.

What about you… You been here as long as I have?

Her eyes met his as she reached out and grabbed the mug, the sudden gentle brush of his fingers caressing her own caused all thoughts in her brain to pause. “Uh…”

Well, I’m guessing ‘No’, anyway, otherwise… Maybe you would’ve brought yourself over sooner…

Wait, was he… Flirting with her? Or was she just being too hopeful and reading this all wrong? Her skin began to heat as she laughed a bit awkwardly. “I suppose so.” She averted her gaze from his for a moment as she sipped on the coffee then glanced at him again as she spoke once more. “I moved in about two months ago actually. Perhaps I should’ve introduced myself a bit sooner though.” She brought the mug to her lips, her stare locked to his as she took another drink before speaking again, a little purr to her voice. “After all, I’ve been missing out on such good coffee these past two months.”

Taking long, slow sips, Andrew listened to Ashe's words, the coffee as well as her eyes on him perking his attention up that much further. Bit by bit, her eye contact was fixing more steadily onto his, the redheaded girl visibly relaxing within his aura. When she mentioned his job again, he had to laugh a bit. "It's not that impressive, really," he started. "Most of it's just dead boring-" Only for her words, and the stare that came with them, to give him pause once again. So she had seen him glancing at her through the coffee shop window. Well... she didn't seem exactly put off by it. Her words and her eyes were probing him, not out of indignation, but to see just how much she had caught his attention. Through the window of an apartment, through the window of a coffee shop... just how much had his thoughts lingered on her in that time? The other side of it wasn't lost on him, either - how much her thoughts had been lingering on him.

Nor was it lost on him how she reacted to his fingers brushing past hers - the slight intake of breath, her gaze fluttering up to his while a light "Uh..." passed from her lips. Just a simple touch along her hand drew such a sensitive reaction out of her. Andrew could hardly believe it even as he watched it, just a few feet in front of his face where she stood. And his needling words afterward seemed to draw it out even further, the faintest of pink shades crossing her pale skin while she giggled and tried to gather herself. Finally, after a few sips of coffee, she managed to hit him back - there was no ignoring the purr running through her throat, how much she'd missing out on good "coffee".

Andrew held his gaze on her stare locked into his - practically challenging him as well as flirting with him. Already, this little encounter was escalating farther than he ever could have imagined. But then, maybe the signs were there from the start. He had to see just how far he could take it - how far Ashe wanted him to take it. And she'd clearly liked the brush of his fingers along hers; so why not start there? His free hand slipped forward, finding hers while he still held onto her stare. Intertwining his fingers with hers, he gradually raised her thin arm outwards, letting his fingertips tease up along hers. Pulling her just an inch or two closer in front of him, though the movement was enough to swirl the coffee in her mug.

"You couldn't find good enough coffee on your own?" His low voice coming out in all but a whisper. "Hard to believe that." His grip on her hand pulled her arm back downwards, drawing her closer still. And as he looked straight down into eyes, he took in as well that thin sliver of her pale chest through her dress, revealing the faintest outline of her cleavage. "Yeah, I guess I saw you," he finally answered her coffee-shop query, his smile untroubled, his fingertips continuing their teasing along hers. "Just walking by the place, how could I not see you? That messy red hair, those baggy eyes." Laying on her signs of sleeplessness as some of her most endearing qualities.

Ashe had made her play. The ball was now in his court. And as she tried to anticipate what he might try to counter back to her little flirtations, her heart paced a heavy thud in her chest. She couldn’t deny that this little game they were playing, the game that had started the moment their eyes met through the window, excited her. Now that she had taken it a step further and actually spoken to him, entered his apartment, the excitement only grew. She wanted to test this a bit, wanted to find out if he ever thought about her in the sleepless nights left alone, just as he had invaded her thoughts on countless occasions.

She didn’t know what to expect from him. After all, the only things she really knew about him were what he had shared so far and his charming smile and the simple way he waved at her. No, she didn’t know what to expect him to do after she had subtly—or not so—told him she was interested in him. But, she definitely didn’t expect him to make any physical advances, as frivolous as they were, it was still physical contact that caused her skin to tingle. Still, there he was, reaching out and lacing his fingers with her own, drawing their bodies closer. Once again, her skin heated as she brought the mug to her lips, averting her eyes from his gaze, glancing down at the way his fingertips traced her soft skin. A simple touch as this brought goosebumps up her arm, sending a shiver down her spine and once again… A yearning.

You couldn’t find good enough coffee on your own… Hard to believe that…

His voice was soft, as if whispering into her ear. Slowly, her eyes returned to his, widening as he drew her body even closer. Through parted lips, a soft sigh left her lips as his eyes dropped, quite obviously admiring her exposed cleavage. He was toying with her, and he was enjoying it. Well, if she said she wasn’t, it would be a lie. However, she wouldn’t allow him to wrap her around his finger so easily. Judging by the way his eyes admired her body, by the way he urged more physical contact, it was probably safe to say he was interested in her, at least in a physical aspect. That was okay, romance can come in time. For now, she just had to make sure she didn’t get caught up in his web.

Yeah, I guess I saw you…

Her teeth sunk into her bottom lip, the faintest of smirk crossing her lips as she took a small step forward, pressing her body against his. “Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Slowly, she untied her fingers from his. Only to slowly trace her fingertip delicately up his arm. “I could’ve found coffee elsewhere.” Her fingers reached his shoulder, “But… I wanted to have a taste of yours.” Her finger moved from his shoulder to his chest, her eyes never leaving his.

Chuckling, she brought the mug to her lips, taking a long swig of the brew before pressing her finger into his hard chest, pushing him against the counter as she slowly took a few steps back and out of his reach. Ashe turned away from him. As much as she enjoyed flirting with him, things were heating up a bit, and as tempting as it was to continue, which it was surprisingly quite tempting. The man had a way about him to make the girl go weak in the knees. There was one piece of business she had to get out of the way first. “So, tell me.” Slowly, she glanced over her shoulder to face him. “I’ve never seen anyone over at your place.” Finally, she turned to face him, placing her cup down on the counter before once again leaning her back against it. “A good-looking man like you? Someone must have snatched you up by now. What’s the story?”

Last edited:
His eyes following hers, holding her close enough that he practically felt the heat rising from her skin, Andrew was taking in Ashe's every reaction to his overtures. Her gaze blinking hurriedly away from his, moving down to where his fingers laced through hers. A little gasp falling from her lips, a visible rising and falling starting to run through her chest. Finally managing to meet his eyes again, peering up at him. Her whole expression seeming more alive, more animated; so easily excitable. At last, a bit of initiative returned to her; smirking up at him, teeth digging into her plump bottom lip, her free hand slipping away from his to tease a finger up his arm, her nail lightly digging his skin. Delicately slipping forward, leaning herself into his taller form; all at once, Andrew was feeling her every slender outline through her dress, her perky breasts digging into his chest. Her words keeping up their preening tone while her finger teased up to his upper chest.

Almost as quick as it started, though, Ashe was pulling herself away again, giggling up at him from behind her coffee mug, pushing back on his chest with just her small finger, turning her supple back towards him. He watched her animated expression while he took another sip. Now that he was laying some of the heat on, she wanted to play hard to get, even after she had lit up so palpably under his touch, and his words. It made sense to him. And her question afterwards wasn't a bad one; why was he alone in this apartment? Since he was so intent on snatching her up, why hadn't he snatched anyone else up? He pondered her question while finishing his brew, setting it down beside him as she'd done, watching her turn to face him again, leaning herself back onto the counter in front of him. Her expression a bit less cheeky, a bit more searching, than before.

"When I first moved here, I found someone," he began. Drawing himself forward from the counter behind him, stepping around in front of Ashe as he spoke. "Things fizzled out over time... as my condition got worse. The breakup was mutual." He looked across into her eyes; maybe she could relate. "Most of the time since, I've just been... indifferent. Too drained for it."

His body language squared on her again. Taking a step closer, watching her face and her eyes for her reactions. "But these past few weeks..." Both hands slipped forward, taking a gentle hold of her palms. Smiling down over her as he gradually pulled her closer again. "I think you've brought it back out of me." Soon enough, her body was flush up against his once again, just like when she'd pressed herself onto him before, her arms held akimbo beside her, until his guiding hands brought them down to his sides, his fingers slipping up her thin arms, towards her shoulders. "Maybe it's been the same way for you," he continued, smiling as he took in her gaze, feeling the heat from her body mingle with his. "You move in, and right away, I catch your eye."

Last edited:
When I first moved here, I found someone…

Her eyes caught the floor, disappointment flowing through her. Then he continued, drawing her attention again as he moved to stand in front of her.

Things fizzled out over time… as my condition got worse. The breakup was mutual… Most of the time since, I’ve just been… indifferent. Too drained for it.

Slowly, she gave him a nod. “Ah… I can relate to that.” It wasn’t a lie. She understood completely how her insomnia had put a strain on past relationships. After a while, it had just become too exhausting to try to keep up with it all. So, in the end, it never worked out. It was one reason she had been so drawn to Andrew when she first spotted him up so late. That, and there was an instant attraction to him, of course. Still, it made her curious about what he was after from her? He was obviously coming on to her, but was that all it was? If she were to give in to his advances, was that going to be it? A one-time thing and she would never hear from him again? As much as she wanted to touch him, that’s not what she wanted.

Then, he was closing the distance between them again. Her mind screamed for her to stop him, make it clear to him that she wasn’t going to be some fling, however, her body didn’t move, couldn’t move. His stare had her frozen there in place. Then he began to speak again before reaching out to grip her hands. Swallowing hard, she stared into his eyes as he pulled her closer, pulling her body against his.

I think you’ve brought it back out of me…

“I… Uh…” Once again, he made her lose her footing. When his hands began to trace up her skin, it was almost too much. Slowly, she closed her eyes as a shudder ran through her body. It had been so long since a man touched her. Too long. Like him, she had just lost interest in dating and bringing men home period meant drama, which she wasn’t very keen on. So, she just stopped it all together. Then, she moved into her apartment and saw Andrew and for the first time in a while, her desires flared again, and they were ignited in flames that were impossible to put out.

Maybe it’s been the same way for you… You move in, and right away, I catch your eye…

This caught her attention, distracting her from the sensations his caresses sent through her body. Slowly, she opened her eyes, looking into his. Silence grew between them for a few moments as she chewed on her bottom lip, pondering on what she should say next. Finally, she spoke. Her voice, soft and breathless. “Yeah…” She placed her hands on his abdomen, slowly tracing them up his chest, fingers spread admiring his muscles along the way. Her hands moved up his chest, neck, to entangle in his hair. They settled there for a moment as she stared into his eyes, as if trying to decide if she was seriously going to go through with what was coming next. “It’s the same for me…” Then finally, her hands gripped his hair as she pulled his lips against her own. A moan purred into the kiss as she parted her lips, sneaking her tongue into his mouth and dancing it against his.

Andrew's gaze lingered on Ashe's while he drew her into his orbit, watching her ever-shifting reactions. There was the widening of shock when his hands once again wrapped over hers - a sliver of uncertainty dancing through her pupils, trembling a bit even as her gaze seemed frozen on his. The pursing of her lips as he brushed past her arms, a breathless exhale falling out of her, her eyes suddenly closing - as if his touch in tandem with his stare were too much to take in all at once. Finally, with her hands tightening around his core, her eyes drew open again, a pitiful tremble running through her bottom lip. Her words came out in sighs while her fingers traced him through his shirt, up from his abdomen to his chest and shoulders. Andrew smiled further feeling her fingers tent over him, taking in every outline of lean muscle she could feel out. With her hands slipping past his neck and up to his hair, another bit of hesitation seemed to fall into her, while Andrew kept up his smile over her, happy to milk the moment for all it was worth. As much as he simply wanted her, he felt he could sympathize with her as well; the amount of lonely yearning she had so keenly bottled away, for all the same reasons he had.

Then, fingers tightening through his hair, she leaned up and planted her lips onto his. Instantly, she was letting out heated whimpers into the kiss, vibrating along his lips, her tongue slipping out and eagerly toying along his. Andrew was more than happy to reciprocate, leaning his tall form deeper over her and letting her fingers grasp a tighter hold over his scalp, breathing out into the kiss with his tongue prying for space along hers, answering her every moan and gasp with another teasing movement, letting her lips fall open and her gasps fill out the space around them. All his hands slid down along her slender waist, holding her against him while his thumbs teased her sides, feeling her tits rising up against his chest with her every whimpering breath. After what might have been a solid minute of kissing, though, he was pulling away once again, his gaze locked on hers, her blinking rapid while she took in her cute breaths. "Mm... maybe you need this..." Leaning down and planting another kiss, quick and teasing, along her lips, his fingers wrapped around the small of her back. "Worse than I do." Giving her a smirk with these words before leaning closer down, holding her onto him while he planted a kiss along her neck, briefly taking in the scent of her long red locks. "You think that might be true, Ashe?" His whispering teasing her close along her ear before he kissed her nape again.

These quick, teasing kisses kept coming while his tall form began to shift on top of her. Hands wrapped along her hips through her dress, he was starting to drag Ashe back out from the kitchenette, ever so slowly pulling her back through the apartment, all while he kept finding new places along her neck, shoulder, and chin to tease with his lips, along with a few quick nibbles from his front teeth. It wasn't long before he had her pressed onto the backboard of the leather couch - at which point he planted another kiss, a deep one, onto her lips and tongue, toying her along with her panting breaths while his fingers traced up her limber form, brushing past the outlines of her breasts before finding the straps of her dress. Pulling away from the kiss again, he let her catch her breath for a moment while his fingers teased the straps down her creamy shoulders. "... the couch is nice and comfortable," he whispered above her forehead. In case she wanted to choose between couch or bed - though if anything, the couch was probably roomier.

Unlike Ashe’s earlier hesitation, Andrew gladly accepted her, leaning in closer as his hands explored the curves of her waist. It was as if Ashe had lost herself. As if the bottle that held everything just shattered under his touch. She had lost complete control of her body, and the more he traced his fingers over her sides, the more he kissed her with a heated passion, the more that yearning for him grew. Then, Andrew was pulling back, looking into her disappointed stare.

Mm… Maybe you need this… Worse than I do…

Her eyes widened, a blush reaching her cheeks. She opened her mouth to deny it, to tell him she didn’t need it at all! But, her voice didn’t come out. Instead, a soft little moan escaped her parted lips as his mouth caught her neck. Damnit. She couldn’t lie to herself, not with the way her body reacted to him. She ached for Andrew, needed him so bad it hurt…

You think that might be true, Ashe?

Whimpering softly, she closed her eyes, tilting her head back to the side as he kissed along her neck. “Yes… I need this…” Another shudder ran through her body as he nipped at her skin. “I need you.” She admitted, and soon, he was guiding her into the living room, pinning her against the back of the couch. Once again, his lips locked onto hers. Her back arched into his body as his hands trailed up her form, tracing her breasts as they caught the straps of her dress. Once he pulled away again, her eyes met his as she tried to regain her composure.

…The couch is nice and comfortable…

A smirk crossed her lips as she reached up and gripped his hands in her own. “Yeah?” Slowly, she shifted, guiding him to the front of the couch. “Let’s see just how comfortable it is then.” Ashe placed a palm to his chest, forcing Andrew to sit, as she slowly crawled on top of him, straddling his lap. Locking eyes with his, her hand caught the bottom of her dress before slowly lifting it over her head, tossing it aside, leaving her in her matching bra and panties. Widening her thighs, Ashe lowered her heat against his groin, her lips meeting with his neck as her hips began to grind against him.

Another moan escaped her as she pressed herself against him. She was sure he could feel the heat radiating from between her thighs, feel the wetness that was soaking through her panties, even through his sweat pants. If there was ever a time that she had wanted a man this bad, she didn’t remember it. Her body was all but begging for him, and as far as she could tell, he didn’t seem to mind much. Soon her hands caught his shirt, lifting it over his head and off to the side with her dress.

Feeling her panting breaths inches in front of his lips, Andrew watched Ashe's gaze slowly focus back onto his, a smirk curling at her lips. Her presence of mind returning to her after she had been so wrapped up in his teasing lips and words. Her hands found his on the straps of her dress, lifting them and pulling herself with him to the front side of the couch, Andrew letting his taller form be carried along. With a gentle shove at his chest, Andrew fell back - and from where he sat on the couch, the outline of his member could already be seen through his loose sweatpants. Which Ashe swiftly pulled herself on top of, thighs spreading on either side of him. Already, Andrew could feel the heat melting onto him from her hidden core, breathing out feeling her straddle onto him, effortlessly finding the shape of his cock with her writhing hips. His eyes followed her hand down to the hem of her dress, tracing up her body that she steadily revealed to him. Slender and pale, her belly writhing with her every movement, matching lace bra and panties clinging over her, her dress on the floor behind them.

Andrew breathed out harder feeling her bare self wrap onto him, her lips finding his neck while her chest rubbed onto his, her writhing hips practically dragging his loose cock along the burning outline of her slit. Only her hands dragging up his shirt from his chest and shoulders delayed him from wrapping his hands onto the small of her back, pulling her into him while his fingers traced her supple bare skin. His cock throbbed feeling her skin mingle with his, onto his muscles - though hardly built up, his chest and arms were wiry and taut. He managed to lean away from her pleading kisses with his teeth digging into her nape, laughing a bit against her while his hands traced up to the back strap of her bra. "I know you don't sleep in these," he teased her while his fingers swiftly dislodged the hooks. Imagining her stripping naked from her flannel PJs and sorting through her clothes for the right lingerie - all before she even knew her companion's name.

Leaning back, his eyes bored down onto her chest while he slid the bra up her thin arms, taking in her small, cute mounds, her pink nipples standing on end - first with his eyes, then with his hands dragging down to toy along the delicate flesh. Tweaking her nipples a bit along each of his five digits while his hips grinded up to reciprocate her motions, feeling the wetness through her panties staining onto him. In so doing, he was also shifting Ashe on top of him towards the couch, soon after letting her tiny self fall back onto it, her tits shaking a bit with the force. And as she splayed out onto the leather, his hands wrapped through her panties, dragging them down her smooth thighs. Every inch of her laid bare before him, her pink slit visibly wet and swollen.

His hand wrapped down along her inner thigh, holding her prone on the couch beneath him while he stood up, slowly walking over beside her. His gaze slowly wandered along her nude petite self before finding her eyes once again, leaning himself closer while his hand slid further down, feeling the heat radiating from her core. "Hmm... it has been a while though, Ashe," he whispered. His fingers tracing along the heated wetness that he felt, finding the stiff nub of her clit, teasing her swollen lips along it. "I might need to... take things slow." He told her while his free hand dragged his sweatpants down, leaving himself as exposed as her, his cock throbbing out into the open air, close above her face. His teasing along her clit grew faster as he brought himself up in front of her, his cock and balls hanging inches above her face. Before his free hand traced along the red locks of her scalp, suddenly taking a gentle, yet firm hold through her hair, starting to pull her closer upright beneath him. All the while holding his gaze onto his, smiling once again.

"So just follow my lead." He added with his grip through her hair tightening, holding her in place while he slid his cock past her lips, softly dragging the head along her tongue.

He was watching her every move, as if he couldn’t keep his eyes off her. The way he sighed into her ear only urged her further, kissing up his neck to his ear, nipping his skin along the way. The way his member pressed against her clit as she danced her hips on him was almost too much. Hell, the simplest of touches felt like it would send her over the edge right now. And just when Ashe thought she was in control, Andrew pulled out of her grasped, sinking his teeth into her neck, as if reminding her he was the alpha. Ashe groaned in response, not quite ready to release her hold on him yet.

I know you don’t sleep in these…

Ashe let out a breathless laugh. “Mm… A girls gotta be prepared for anything.” She allowed the bra the slip down her arms, revealing her breasts before tossing it aside with the rest of her clothes. His eyes watching her every move once again. Then his hand reached up to explore her exposed flesh. A soft moan left her lips as he toyed with her peak, arching her back and closing her eyes. Then his hips began to move against her own. Her eyes met his as he forced her body atop his own before shifted her to lay upon the couch.

The action had caught her a bit by surprise. She had just lost every bit of control she had on him in a blink of an eye. Then, his hands caught her panties, and soon she laid there naked and completely exposed beneath him. Her wide-eyed stare caught his as he caught her thigh. Then, he shifted off the couch to stand beside her, his stare once again taking her in.

Hmm… It has been a while though, Ashe…

His hand slid down her body, finding the heat radiating between her thighs. A gasp left her as his fingers found her clit and trailed along her wet lips. Her breasts rose and fell to the quickening of her breaths. Her body being sensitive was an understatement, and she couldn’t figure out if it was because it had been so long or if it was her attraction to Andrew. Perhaps it was a mixture of both.

I might need to… take things slow…

A half-lidded stare caught his, before trailing down his body when he began to remove his pants, watching as his stiffen member strung into view. Swallowing hard, she nodded. “Slow is good.” Her eyes trailed back into his. “It’s been quite a while for me too… Slow is good.” Ashe moaned out as he began to tease her clit faster, spreading her thighs as she closed her eyes and arched her back in response. Only when his hand caught her hair did her gaze turn to him again.

So just follow my lead…

Her eyes trailed down his body to his stiff cock, then back into his gaze. Slowly, she shifted on the couch, then turn her stare back to his cock, staring at his face to face as he gripped her hair and slid his cock past her lips. She moaned against his flesh. The feeling of his cock in her mouth was amazing, and if he thought he was going to control this, he was wrong. Her eyes locked onto his, shifting a bit more to put herself in a better position before firmly wrapping her lips around him. Her tongue slid across his underbelly of his cock then encircled its tip. Slowly, she began to slide him in and out of her mouth, taking more and more of him into her mouth until he finally slipped down her throat.

However, that wasn’t good enough. He’s been teasing her all night. Now it was time to tease him a bit. After all, he did say to take it slow. Just as he slipped down her throat, she took it away, popping him out of her mouth. Her eyes never left his as her mouth trailed down his cock to his scrotum, taking in each delicate orb in her mouth, teasing it with her tongue as her hand reached up to slowly stroke him. Finally, she trailed her tongue back up this cock, smiling before she slipped him past her lips once more. Her eyes locked on to his as her mouth moved up and down on him, tongue teasing his flesh. Her hand wrapped around the base of his cock stroking in rhythm with her mouth, encircling his flesh with a firm grip.

Andrew was savoring every whimpering moan that escaped Ashe's throat, her lips curling in tandem with her every breathless whimper, climbing in intensity with his fingers toying faster along her clit, her spread thighs welcoming him. Her heated moans had him climbing into a state almost like adrenaline, his senses alive and his thoughts reeling - this was probably the most present and alive he had felt in over a year. He couldn't get enough of her shifting, playful demeanor, firmly holding and toying onto his body one minute, shrinking back and letting herself be tormented the next, arching herself wide open towards him, her eyes preening up at him with excitement and submission. But as she shifted her body upright to let his cock slide along her tongue, all at once, she was sinking her waiting mouth onto his cock, her tongue eagerly dragging along the base and pulling him through her. Once again turning his cock into her own personal plaything.

This time, it was Andrew's turn to groan out loud, feeling Ashe wrap herself slow and deep onto his cock. Her tongue slid over every inch she could feel out, her keening moans vibrating around him, circling his throbbing tip before leaning closer, drawing him deeper towards the back on her throat. Her eyes never left his, and in the flux of sensation flooding through him, Andrew thought he could see a smirk through her expression - watching her newfound lover becoming so taken with her, after all the teasing he'd lorded over her. His grip through her red hair couldn't help but loosen while she sank deeper onto him, though his other hand kept up its quick teasing along her swollen nethers. Another groan escaped him as he felt her massage him through the very back of her throat, before she quickly slid herself back off of him again, leaving his cock to ache in the open air, her saliva coating him. Eyes still locked on his, she brought her lips and tongue down to play along his hanging testicles, the delicate sensation making him breathe harshly out loud - only for her sudden touch along his shaft to drag it out further. So breathlessly submissive, dragging her lips and tongue over every inch of his cock and balls, and yet so playful, manipulating his sensations with it all the same. And with her lips and tongue wrapping up along his tip once again, her soft touch stroking him ever faster, Andrew already felt he could reach his breaking point.

"Ahh... oh, baby," were his half-delirious words while his hands suddenly grasped over her wrists, pulling her back from his cock that threatened to release right over her flushed face. He looked down over her face, softly panting her breaths in, her tits rising and falling in rhythm with it. Every inch of her face was crimson, her plump lips hanging open, bits of her drool staining the edges. As he finally managed to relax above her, his cock winding down from the edge, he smiled over her once again while he caught his breath. One hand letting go of her wrist - the same hand that had been toying along her cunt, fingers still stained with her wetness - to brush forward, suddenly dragging his thick digits along her tongue, holding her beneath him while he teased her, as if his fingers would quell her urge to keep moaning along his cock longer.

"...maybe it's not the insomnia," he whispered with a smile, catching his breath through his bold assertion. "Maybe... whoever it was before... just couldn't keep up with you." Capping off his words with his hands drawing tighter around her wrists, holding her arms off to the side before he drew his cock forward once again. He slid it back through her open mouth, dragging himself again along her tongue, closer this time to his own pace with his slow, languid strokes of his hips. But already, his cock was less agitated - he was edging himself up to last longer through her lips and tongue. He dragged himself deeper along her throat like she'd done with him before, his movements steadily growing faster with his scrotum brushing her chin, lightly staining her own face with her own saliva. That is, before he slid himself back out of her once again, hurriedly letting go of her wrists to take another taut grip through her hair. Pulling her closer beneath him, his other hand slid back down between her thighs. This time, though, he was bringing his digits straight down through her tight, burning folds, swiftly beginning to finger her, already feeling her walls starting to pulse and drip around him. "Maybe... you're just that dirty, Ashe," his whispering continued, grinning above her ear while his fingers slid faster through her, feeling her drawing him into her.

Last edited:
Ashe didn’t know what she was expecting to come out of this little adventure for coffee. Her main goal was to talk to him, get his name and introduce herself, right? Then, how did it turn out with her naked sprawled out on his couch sucking his cock? This wasn’t what she was expecting at all. Or was it? Then why did she just have to change out of her pajamas into a cute dress? Sure, she could say that she was going to go to the market first all she wanted, but it didn’t explain the sexy lingerie. The truth was, part of her wanted this from the beginning. He had occupied her mind on lonely nights, starred in a few fantasies when she was all alone, and now, it was time for those fantasies to come to life.

Ahh… Oh, baby…

Suddenly, Andrew gripped her wrists, forcing her off his cock, holding her in place as he allowed his throbbing member to relax. Ashe only stared up at him, plump lips parted, and mouth stained with her own drool as she tried to catch her own breath. When the hand left her clit only to reach his soaked fingers to her parted lips, she welcomed them inside, wrapping her lips around his digits. Her eyes never left his as her tongue explored his fingers, licking his fingers clean of her arousal, tasting her own juices.

Maybe it’s not the insomnia… Maybe… Whoever it was before… Just couldn’t keep up with you…

Ashe groaned out as his hand caught her wrist again, forcing them to her side with a tight, forceful grip. A smirk crossed her lips, her eyes never leaving his. He didn’t give her much time to respond before he shoved his cock back in her mouth, but her eyes seemed to say enough. She had a defiant, cocky little glint in her eye as she stared up at him. Still, she allowed him to do as he pleased with her, allowed him to fuck her mouth the way he wanted, wrapping her lips around him, taking him deep in her throat, just as he wanted. For now…

Suddenly, he pulled himself out of her mouth and gripped her hair, pulling her further on the couch as he swept his other hand to the heat of her core, slipping his fingers inside her depts. Ashe gasped out, falling to lay back against the couch, gripping the cushion as his fingers began to thrust faster inside her. God. It had been so long. She had almost forgot how good just something like this felt! The way his fingers stretched her walls, invaded her throbbing depts… It just made her want more… Need more…

Maybe… You’re just that dirty, Ashe…

She laughed softly, “I suppose. I guess we’ll just have to see.” Her eyes met his for a brief moment before she closed them, savoring the sensations he was filling her body with. Her back arched, breathing rapid, thighs spread as she moaned out. This wasn’t enough, not nearly enough. Again, he was toying with her. It seemed to be something he was good at, making her body crave him. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at him again. “I think you’re the dirty one.”

Andrew could feel his cock aching in the open air with his fingers grasping back over Ashe, already missing the sensation of her lips and tongue around him. The feeling worsened with his fingers slipping back through her depths, her breathy moans drawing it out of him, along with the sight of her slender form writhing back onto the couch, her lithe belly curving in every direction while her back arched. A bit of her smugness seemed to fade from her expression with his fingers driving harder through her, the wet burning walls of her cunt moulding to his digits, her eyes shutting tighter while her lips curled. Her moans filling out the apartment, her desire shamelessly pouring out of her. Finally, she managed to fix her eyes on his again, challenging him with her words.

"Maybe..." he answered her, leaning closer while his fingers subtly tightened through her hair. His fingers pounding deep through her, feeling her wetness coating him down to his palm, he was once again shifting her writhing form on the couch, drawing her further upright, letting go of her hair for his fingers to wrap down between her shoulder blades. His fingers slipped back out from her dripping slit to wrap onto her thigh, coating her skin with her wetness, while he manipulated her body, pressing her forward onto the couch's back cushion, her tits pressing into the leather, her back arched towards him while her knees sunk into the seats. Her shapely ass cheeks facing towards him, thighs spread over her eager cunt.

"Hmm... I haven't even played with these yet," he breathed out, close over her neck. Both hands suddenly wrapping along her ass cheeks, spreading them before letting go, feeling the give of her taut flesh. All at once laying firm smacks onto both of her cheeks, watching her flesh shake around, his cock twitching harder at the sight. Smacking each cheek once again before his hands held onto her, spreading her wide open while he climbed up onto the couch, slumping onto her small form, his cock slipping between her thighs. He breathed out feeling his head brush along her swollen lips, her heat overbearing on his naked member, already slowly writhing his cock through her folds, feeling them split open around him. But he wasn't yet entering her; he was simply teasing her further, feeling how her mound stretched and took shape around him, sliding the tip through her before dragging down along her swollen clit. His breathing running along her scalp and nape, both hands dragging up her arched form before wrapping up along her biceps. His cock dragging further along her clit before suddenly slapping up onto her, striking straight onto her sensitive clit, forcing her body to squirm.

"You know how to beg, don't you, Ashe?" he whispered. His slapping along her clit ending with his cock toying along her tight entrance once again, each slow drag of his head tormenting her that he would finally give her what she so dearly craved. "Or have you never had to before?"

He leaned in close, answering her with an answer that only left her wanting to know more. Then his fingers drove deeper within her and she felt the signs of her climax approaching. However, before she knew it, he was removing his hand and shifting her body upright to her hands and knees, forcing her to face the couch, manipulating her body as if she was a doll to play with. It was something she wasn’t quite used too. Most of her other relationships, she was the one with majority of the control, and here she was, having the tables turned on her, being all but helpless to this man’s will. And quite honestly, it was pretty sexy. Still, it wasn’t in her nature to submit so eagerly.

Hmm… I haven’t even played with these yet…

Ashe looked over her shoulder just as his big hands gripped her round ass, taking his time to admire the sight before giving both cheeks a firm slap. Wincing slightly, mostly out of surprise, she gasped out, groaning as she sunk further into the couch when he did it again to each separate cheek. Finally, he climbed up behind her, pulling his body atop hers as his cock guided between her thighs. A ragged breath left her as she felt the tip of his cock slip past her fold to her entrance, her body tensing in anticipation. However, just when she thought he was finally giving her the satisfaction she craved, he was taking it away! Instead of entering her, he slipped his cock lower along her clit. Ashe groaned out softly, she wasn’t sure if it was from disappointment or pleasure, perhaps it was a bit of both. Then, suddenly, he slapped his cock against her already overly sensitized clit, causing her to gasp out, wiggling her hips to try to get away. It wasn’t fair, he had to know what he was doing to her at this point, he had to know how much she wanted him! Breathlessly, she spoke, “You’re so cruel, Andrew…”

You know how to beg, don't you, Ashe? Or have you never had to before?

She looked back at him, a little glare to her eye. He wanted her to beg? He really was cruel. Then, he slapped her clit again, causing her to gasp out and glare at him again. When he guided his cock to her entrance, she pushed her hips back against him, trying to force his cock inside of her. However, he would only avert his cock back down to her clit. At this point, she just wanted to flip him over, get on top and fuck him herself. However, she doubted she had the strength to overpower him. Ashe knew if she was going to finally get what she wanted, she would have to submit… to beg

Whimpering in defeat, she placed her forehead against the leather. “Please? I need it so bad…” She pushed her hips against him again, squirming them against him. “I need your cock to finally fill me up… to fuck me until this need is gone… Please stop teasing me, Andrew…”

Sorry for the long wait

Holding her so achingly close within his grasp, Andrew could feel how Ashe's resolve weakened the longer he dragged his cock along her. Her weak little cries resounding from her lips with each smack to her ass, with each slapping of his cock along her swollen nub. Their body heat mingling on the couch, reaching its peak where his burning cock dragged along her burning slit, the scent of her arousal rising up to him as she coated along his shaft. At first, she had glared up at him through all his torment, trying in vain to wiggle away from his grip on her arms; after some time, all she could do was pitifully writhe her hips up, desperate to pull herself just onto his tip. Her trembling, high-pitched words slipping out at last, her flushed face ringed with defeat pressing herself into the couch, softly pleading with him to finally fuck her raw, to make her cum right there on that couch.

And all at once, he shunted down, his weight bearing down onto her curve hips with his naked cock splitting her cunt open - her last word, "Andrew...", contorted into a long, throaty gasp. Andrew gasped out with her, feeling her heated dripping walls drag in tight around him, shutting tight while drawing him into her. And for a moment, he simply held himself inside her, smiling through his groaning, watching Ashe's face while she dragged her burning cheek against the leather beneath her. He was half-worried her little slit would make him cum just like this, holding himself steady even as she lightly pulsed around him, holding himself back from his likely peak. And after that initial burst of satisfaction across her expression, already, he could see her face tensing again, agitation spreading across her features. His hands kept up their grip on her arms, lest she try to climb on top of him.

But slowly, an equilibrium setting into his flaring cock, Andrew was starting to grind once again. Slowly massaging her insides as hers did the same for him, her wetness leaking out around him, coating him down to his lightly swinging balls. All while he studied her face, the shifting running through her eyes, her cheeks, her plump lips, each time his cock grinded deeper. He was savoring the moment... he really was fucking the strange, shy, lovely-looking redheaded girl from the apartment across from his. The girl who, up until now, might as well have been a dream figure for his sleepless nights. But even so, he could see the restlessness once again shuffling through her expression; she needed it harder. And he could feel another surge of adrenaline running through him, feeling her cunt burn and spasm around him, seeing the naked need in her eyes.

"Hah... I told you I'd be taking it slow, Ashe," he whispered, his body dragging closer above her tiny curved form. But even as he said these words, his cock was shifting faster inside her, her ass cheeks starting to shake a bit against his pelvis hitting her. His hands dragging up from along her arms, finding once again her slender middle, wrapping onto her tits. "Or could it be... slow just isn't enough for you?" His fingers dragging along her nipples while he pulled her back into his chest, her body perfectly arching into him while he bent over her. And by now, he was fucking the redheaded girl in earnest, his cock starting to pound through her trembling depths, the wet sounds of flesh hitting flesh heard by both of them. His hold on her body pressing her forward into the couch, burying her against it beneath his heavier form, grinding his cock down into her eager slit, while her head naturally fell back into the crest of his shoulder.

Sure, the girl had begged before, but it had been a long time ago when she lacked the experience to know any better. Never again did she think someone could get her to do it again, and on their first encounter no less, but here she was, more or less willingly begging for him to please her, and as soon as she gave in, she got exactly what she asked for.

He didn’t even allow her to finish before he shoved his hard cock deep inside her. She cried out as her tight walls were suddenly forced to stretch around the thickness of this girth, tensing her body in response, only causing her walls to further clench around his flesh. It had been so long, her pussy tightening over time and lack of use, that it was a lot to take in all at once. However, he didn’t start thrusting, remaining still buried deep within her. Still, as much as it was hard to handle at first, her body began to relax as her flesh slowly molded around him, pulsating against his cock. God… It felt so good. And he wasn’t even moving yet! It wasn’t enough. She still needed more, much more.

Finally, he began to move his hips, thrusting at an achingly slow pace. “Fuck…” Ashe moaned out. Just these slow, deep thrusts were getting her close to her release. God. She forgot how much she loved sex. His cock felt so fucking good, much better than her little fantasies she had when she thought about him during the late nights. Perhaps he was right, maybe she was just dirty. If only he knew the thoughts she had of him before they actually met. Though, judging by how this little encounter was going, maybe he had similar thoughts?

Soon, her body began to tense, her stomach flexing and her walls throbbing as her climax grew near. Still, it wasn’t enough to push her over the edge, and god she needed to feel some sort of release from this ache so bad. It wasn’t enough, she needed it harder, faster, deeper!

Hah... I told you I'd be taking it slow, Ashe… Or could it be... slow just isn't enough for you?

Ashe whimpered out, “No… Faster… Faster, please!” Might as well try begging again, it worked well last time. Slowly, he began to work up the speed of his hips, the harder the thrust, the louder her moans became. Soon, he released her arms to fondle her breasts, pulling her against his body. Ashe arched her back up against his chest as she placed one hand on the edge of the couch to ground herself and reached the other one to grip into his hair, pulling him over her until their lips met. She kissed him with a desperate heat before finally releasing her hold on him to bury her face into the leather cushion as she cried out. Her thighs began to tremble soon spreading wider. With another hard, deep thrust, Ashe finally climaxed. The walls of her pussy throbbed as her juices began to coat his cock and leak from her slit.

Andrew groaned out loud with Ashe erupting in moans beneath him, his thrusts only growing more ragged feeling her boiling cunt throb around him, each with a loud, staccato sound of his flesh grinding through hers. Any thoughts of teasing or toying with Ashe further had vacated from his mind; he was simply rutting the writhing girl beneath him, all of the rising tension between them throughout the evening coalescing in this rough, animalistic fucking. He felt her limbs shifting about, struggling to hold herself upright on the couch, one hand wrapping onto the couch while the other slid greedily through his hair, pulling him into a sudden, desperate kiss, their lips vibrating together. Only for her flushed face, curling tighter in tandem with her slit, to bury itself into the couch, struggling to muffle her rising moans as Andrew felt her walls reach their breaking point. Her legs shaking, her cunt leaking out hotter, she very quickly started to explode in spasms around him, her climax milking over every inch of him while her juices coated down to her inner thighs. And Andrew's weight slumped on top of her, pinning her tighter into the couch while his cock buried up deep inside her, close to her deepest inner barrier, his lips groaning out through her redheaded scalp while his cock released inside her. Over and over, his cock throbbed, each twitch releasing more of his seed within her depths, feeling her trembling walls coaxing it out of him.

He could feel his peak cresting for some time, his mind blank while he kept up his tight hold on Ashe. And given the many hours he'd gone without sleep, he could have very well passed out on top of her, waves of pleasure and fatigue alternating within his mind. But, bit by bit, his conscious mind slowly came back online, his eyes drawing back open, looking ahead into his close-up view of Ashe's silky, messy red hair. Part of him wondering for a moment if he'd gone into micro-sleep; for all he knew, minutes could have passed. But no; Ashe was still whimpering out her moans beneath him, the pulsing through her cunt gradually weakening. And he could feel the last of his seed shuddering out into her, his cock slowly beginning to relax. Slowly catching his breath, he drew back from on top of her, the light scent of her hair lingering in his thoughts - along with every other sense of her naked self flush against his, her slit still trying to coax more of his seed out of him. With an agonizing pace, he was drawing his cock back out of her, leaving her to relax down onto the couch beneath him, her pussy swollen, her inner thighs stained with her wetness - streaks of his cum already leaking out of her. Only for his hands to softly wrap along her middle, spinning her back around beneath him, looking down into her starry-eyed face - still beet-red, a kind of blank pleasure soaking across her expression. He had to smile looking over Ashe like this - he could scarcely have imagined her like this when he'd been seeing her before.

Trying to shift himself off the couch, he was surprised to feel a sudden weakness, an unwillingness to move, through his limbs - maybe the fatigue wasn't going away that easily. He let himself slump back down towards the couch - and with his hands still wrapped around Ashe, she was pulled into him, her heated self spilling on top of his. Their faces nearly eye to eye. After the surprise wore off, he simply smiled up into her gaze once again, a bit of a laugh coming to him, his hands gently wrapping along her back, her breasts pressing into his chest. "Ahh... fuck... you came so quickly, Ashe," he whispered. Nothing more clever than that coming to him.

Ashe’s pussy throbbed around Andrew's cock, her juices leaking from her folds down to her inner thighs, her pussy so tender and sensitive after her sudden climax. He was now fucking her harder, rougher than before and every animalistic thrust threatened her already shaky legs to give out from under her. It had been so long since she had been able to have such a great orgasm. Of course, she had cum when she masturbated, but it was nothing compared to the sensation she was feeling now. She could easily find herself becoming addicted to this feeling, this satisfaction Andrew was giving her, and she was certain, he hadn’t even begun to show her a fraction of what he was capable of.

Finally, Andrew thrusted one last time deep within her, and soon, she felt his cock began to throb inside her, releasing his seed deep within her womb, marking her as his. She hadn’t expected him to cum inside her, she had assumed he would pull out at the last moment. It wasn’t like she had clarified on the issue, but the problem was, she wasn’t on any kind of birth control. Until now, there was no reason to be. Perhaps she would have to start taking it because every pulse of his cock, every rope of sperm that entered her body turned her on so much it almost pushed her over the edge to cum again! For now, maybe it was best if she got the day after pill in the morning.

The two remained still for a few moments, Ashe pressed against the couch, and Andrew slumped over her body, as they took time to regain their composure. Then, finally, he sat up, slowly pulling himself out of her, allowing his cum to slowly begin to leak out. With a sigh, she laid back on the couch, looking up at him with a smile and a breathless laugh. “Well, that was fun.” Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around her as he rested on the couch, bringing her on top of him. She didn’t try to protest, only rested her head on his chest with a sigh. The girl was way too exhausted to even try. Hell, if she laid here too long, she would probably fall asleep right here on top of him.

Ahh... fuck... you came so quickly, Ashe…

Laughing, she glanced up at him. “And yet, you came right after me.” She teased with a smirk. “It’s your fault you know. Maybe you shouldn’t tease me so much and I wouldn’t be so worked up.” Slowly, she rested her head back on his chest. “Mm… I’m so tired now. I don’t even want to move.” She groaned out, her eyes threatening to close. Soon, she blinked to force them to stay open. She knew if she didn’t get up soon, she wouldn’t, and she would end up sleeping here. Even though the two had just had sex, she was unsure what that really meant for them. What were they now? Was there going to be anything between them? It was all unclear since they had jumped into it so quickly without really figuring things out. Which was perhaps Ashe’s fault.

Andrew's breathing came out long and slow, his chest raising and sinking against Ashe - smiling to himself feeling her perky chest weighing onto his breathing. He looked back down into her face, inches below his where her body sprawled on top of him, a soft grin seemingly frozen across her lips and her flushed cheeks. Her body, too, felt frozen in place on top of him (if not for the heat still pooling off of her), her thin limbs limply wrapping onto his sides, a lazy curl through her hips and back moulding into his form. Her fluttering eyelids reflected her exhaustion, though that exhaustion itself seemed as pleased and contented as could be. Even so, her mind was alive enough for her to start smirking up at him again, her words softly teasing just what he'd done with her, how much he had tormented her. "Hmm... you sure you weren't all worked up just walking through my door?" he hit her back, one hand rising up to softly snake up her back, fingertips teasing along her spine. With her eyes threatening to close again, that hand then swooped up, gently brushing his hand up along her forehead, teasing her red hair back from her half-lidded eyes. "Me neither," he answered her. If she was as ready to fall asleep right here as she looked, then he was more than happy to join her.

Right as the thought crossed his mind, though, there came a sudden thumping at the door. With the sound cutting into the moment, his gaze lolled up towards it, annoyance crossing his features. The knocking continued - for as grating as the sound was, it seemed a bit weak, its raps out of rhythm. He recognized it soon enough: "My neighbor," he whispered back down to Ashe. Slowly, as the knocking kept up, his hands were brushing along her nude form, wrapping up within her upper back, softly pulling her closer onto him. Leaning in and planting a quick, teasing kiss along her forehead. "We could ignore her... or...." Slowly beginning to shift her limp form on top of him, coaxing her into movement as he drew his legs back out from underneath her. "We could head back to my bedroom." Some energy had at last returned to his limbs, his feet planting on the floor while he shifted himself upright, pulling Ashe into a sitting position beneath him before his hands wrapped within hers. Finally beginning to pull her limber self off the couch with him, feeling her movements nearly as sluggish as his. And as she stood up, he looked down to see her still-swollen pussy with his cum staining between her folds, her thighs brushing it onto her skin. Though his mind was in no mood to dwell on anything, he had to wonder if she was on birth control, being alone for as long as she'd told him.

Hands softly held within hers, he carefully guided Ashe beneath him down the hallway, leaving their clothes behind them without a second thought. He pulled her ahead of him into the room, the light still on above them. His bedroom nearly as sparse as the main room - a desk and chair with his laptop on top, a thin shelf for his sunglasses, wallet, and other sundries, along with a few more books, a long twin bed in the corner. Only the clothes hamper and open closet betrayed less than immaculate organization, shirts and trousers hanging loosely over an unfolded pile of towels. Hands wrapping down along Ashe's waist, he coaxed her down onto the bed, watching her limbs slump onto it, setting himself down next to her. The twin wasn't exactly conducive to two people, but it wasn't like they hadn't enjoyed hugging close.

"Hm... it's Sunday tomorrow... or rather, today," he let out lightly. "You want to sleep here tonight?" His fingers slipping forward, wrapping underneath her chin, tilting her exhausted gaze up towards his. "You look like you might just drop outside if you try to make the trip back."

Hmm… you sure you weren’t all worked up just walking through my door?

She laughed through closed eyes, a soft lazy laugh. “That obvious, huh?” Even in their exhausted state, they were able to play their little game. And the more they played, the more she was coming to realize that she didn’t want the game to end. “Though, you didn’t seem to have any complaints.” Finally, she hit him back. Her body shuddered over his as his hands ran across her spine, her body still so sensitive to his touch. “Mm… Stop that. You’re going to make me want to jump you again, and I don’t have the energy.” She laughed lightly again. When his hand brushed against her forehead, she glanced up at him with heavy eyes as he admitted he didn’t want to move either. Groaning she spoke again. “Yeah, but maybe I—”

Then there was a knock at the door, interrupting her. Ashe turned her attention towards the door the same time Andrew did, then looked back at him, waiting to see what he would do. However, he only told her who it was with annoyance as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer, leaning in to kiss her forehead. Ashe chuckled softly, pulling away from him to rest on her elbows, looking down at him. “Well, shouldn’t you answer it?”

We could ignore her… or…

He began to shift from under her, guiding her to a sitting position as he stood, gripping her hand and beginning to pull her up to stand.

We could head back to my bedroom.

Reluctantly, Ashe began to follow, her shaky legs stumbling behind him as he guided her to his bedroom. Her body plopped down on his bed, sighing in relief as she laid her head against the pillow, snuggling closer when he climbed in next to her. It had been a long time since she had been so tired. She was sure if she just closed her eyes, she would fall asleep immediately. It was a nice feeling. Even being so close to Andrew, it felt comforting. She was sure she could get used to something like this. However, was that something she should even be allowed to think? However, just as the thought had crossed her mind, he gripped her chin, forcing her to look up into his eyes.

Hm… It’s Sunday Tomorrow… or rather, today… You want to sleep here tonight?

She stared at him in silence for a moment, her skin burning in embarrassment. He had a way of reading her mind. “Uh…” Finally, a smile crossed her face. “You want me to stay that bad, huh?” Slowly she pressed her lips against his, a quick little kiss. “Well, I admit I am pretty tired.” Finally, she nuzzled her naked body closer to his, tucking her head into the curve of his neck, taking the time to admire his scent, closing her eyes. “Good night, Andrew” And within moments, she was asleep.

Back
Top Bottom