Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kid's movies that give you the feels

Frozen 2 makes me emotional, I’ve watched it three times. Land before time where little foot loses his mom would probably get to me more now then it did when I was a kid.

The Neverending Story.
When Atreyu losses Artax to the swamp of sadness....holy shit that breaks me every time.

Treasure Planet.

" Look at you! Glowing like a solar fire. You're something special, Jim. You're gonna rattle the stars, you are! "

- John Silver

I know it's obvious but the scene in The Lion King always makes me sad. Wall-E also makes me feel the feelings...

The one that immediately comes to mind for me is Mewtwo Strikes Back, the first Pokemon movie. I don't care how old I get or how long it's been since I've seen it, but Pikachu refusing to fight the clone Pikachu always get me tearing up.

I also gotta agree with the people saying UP.

I can't believe nobody's mentioned Charlotte's Web yet. (The 1973 animated version)

I used to volunteer for a literacy program, where I would go to a school once a week and have one-on-one reading time with a couple of kids who needed extra attention. I read Charlotte's Web out loud with one of them, and I had to struggle to hold it together over the last few pages.

Back
Top Bottom