Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling's Adventure (Zell and DigitalSiren)

Lost in the kiss, the first sign they had moved was when her back pushed into the wall. She had thought about that night a lot, in the wee hours of the morning.. The way he'd touched her. How she'd been his fantasy, the one he wanted. The kiss broken, Rosalie's lips were still parted. That growl that slipped from her brother made her feel weak in the knees. Trembling against the wall, she gazed up at Nick as he seemed to calm himself. The order had her mouth closing. Why was it, so appealing that he told her what he wanted? Nodding slowly. "Yes Nick."

She watched him leave, the door closing with a soft click. Looking about the room, she found it well appointed. The stone walls were worn, but in the way what was charming, many lives had passed through this room, and they still stood. The floorboards lighter in places, evidence of pacing from the inn's guests. A door off to one side, she could only assume led to the bathroom. Teeth scrapped along her lower lip, looking towards the door Nick had left through. A smile slowly curling on her lips. Nodding again, her mind made up she headed toward the other door. Peeking in, she found she was correct. It was simple, but effective. A large wooden rub and spigots for running water.

Closing the door behind her, she turned on the water, fiddling with it for a moment until it felt right. Undressing slowly as the tub filled, she sighed. A hot bath was something she'd sorely missed. Gathering soaps she proceed to bathe herself, making sure to wash the past weeks away, from her skin, hair and memory. They'd be safe now.

Pale skin scrubbed within an inch of it's life, hair washed several times till the soft white locks glistened again. Slipping from the rub, Rosalie's nose turned up at the water, the murky depths attesting to how badly she'd needed it. Now she smelled like her name, roses, soft and sweet. Wrapping a towel around her slender form, she hummed gently. Hands worked through her hair, it had been some time since she could easily run her hands through her silvery locks, without snagging her fingers on twigs or small bits of leaves.

Exiting the bathroom she sat on the edge of the bed, just out of view of the door.. She had no idea of the talk they would have, for him to be sure, but she knew what she wanted.. how she felt.

Once outside the room Nick took a deep breath and collect himself. He knows what he said and what it meant as well but his younger sister is alright with it. Pushing those thoughts away he went ahead and headed down to the bar area to get the food. He ordered a pork roast with steam green beans and a bake potato. While it waited with the food Nick sees his partner enjoying his own meal and mug of ale. Rion in turn notice Nick as well and raise his mug at him. "So do you feel more at ease or are you still more worried then ever?' he asked. Nick walked over to his friend's table and stood next to him "I am grateful she is alright but still with what she got her self into still worries me. That and...." Nick was saying but wasn't sure how RIon would react for what he was about to say. Giving a heavy sigh the mage finally would tell him "And my feelings for her, more then just... siblings."

Rion's brow rose to what Nick just say but didn't looked as if he disapproved or anything "So you finally letting that out, about time if you ask me." he said before taking a sip of his ale. This surprised Nick as he thought his friend would bash some sense in him or something but it seems he saw this all along, but how? "What do you mean about time? I never told you my feeling for Rosalie in that way so how did you know all this time?" he asked. Rion chuckled "The way you talked about her and your actions as of late for the past few weeks. Besides I also heard from the brothel you went to as well so I put two and two together of what your sister really means to you. Truth be told I have no problem with it, Nobles do it all the time marrying their cousins, sisters, brothers and so on. Hell I even fucked a few of my siblings though never loved them to be my love of my life. Still love comes in strange ways my friend and who knows maybe your past life you and Rosalie were soul mates or something in that way. However this is between you and her and what you do is for the both of you to decide or at lest come to an agreement of a sorts." he told her before hearing the barmaid calling out to Nick, their food was ready. "Go on, enjoy your self while you can, never know if it be both your last."

Nick nodded though he thought about what Rion have said and maybe he was worrying too much of the what ifs and what was truly wrong. The only way he will know for sure is by talking with Rosalie and see what they can agree on. The young mage takes the food up to their room and gave a nock before opening the door and walked in. Once inside he close the door behind him and takes the tray of food over to the table and that moment he grateful he did for now he saw his sister on the bed with only the towel one. His heart started to beat a bit faster as his manhood hard some at the site of her clean self and seeing her true beauty. He took another deep breath and this time he look at her in the eyes "So...with everything that been going on... I want to hear your thoughts about ...us. You kiss me just before I went down but....I want to know your true feelings about this. Are they only lust or... do you really love me more then a brother?" he asked. He went over and sat next to her on the bed.

Rosalie had no idea of the conversation happening below her. No, her mind was on her brother.. as her fingers combed through her wet hair, humming softly. It could have been said, that the girl didn't think of the consequences, never having to worry about them in the past. Nick had always been there for her, to help guide her. Even their parents. She'd simply lived, without care or concern. That didn't mean she was reckless, just never had she needed to focus on the what-ifs. Her life had never had any large ones, the biggest in the recent past, her desire to go to the brothel.

She heard the doorknob turn and she looked up, her heartbeat picking up. Those pretty eyes rising to meet his own, as he carried in the food. The rich smell slowly permeated the air, her stomach giving a small growl of need. Watching him set them down, he turned to face her. Head tilting to one side, a small smile curled on her lips. His question had her eyes closing, feeling the bed shift as he sat beside her. "I never felt lust, Nick" slowly her lashes lifted and her head turned towards him. "Though, I suppose it was lust that lead me to the brothel" A small shrug "But that was for the offer of what could be, not because it was you" Looking down, she played with the hem of the robe, fingers trailing along the terry cloth. "When I first found out.. I was shocked. I think, that's normal. I hadn't ever really thought of you in that way." Which had been true. She'd never allowed herself to. The small flashes she'd felt squished, because they were taboo. "But that night, I thought about it.. I wasn't against the idea, but I would have needed more time. I was going to ask for it. Then.. well you know what happened."

A sigh escaped her lips, and she shifted beside him, the towel rising some along her thighs as she faced him. "But while I was on the run, I thought about it more. You remember Oscar? He had that calm kindness you have. Brian? He had your laugh. Marcus... He had your sense of humor" She blushed lightly "They had... a part of you that I love.. But they were shadows of you. They never lasted or worked" pausing she looked up at him "because they were not you. I think.. I have loved you since I was little, but I knew that the love I felt was, 'wrong'" Her hand found his. "But, I still feel it. I love you. More than a brother"

Nick listen to what his younger sister was saying and all her blushing to her own words. He wanted to hear her thoughts of what been going on and truth enough she told him honestly. When she named out a few of the guys she dated the last few years he wonder why she didn't stay with either one of them. None of those three seem to push Rosalie into sex or into anything he didn't like and he figure she would give her heart to one of them only to surprise him when she turn them down. However what surprise him the most was that she only liked them because they reminded of him, parts of him to be a fact. So in a way she had feelings for him as well and just didn't realize it until now. Nick waited for her to finish and felt her hand onto his own, he didn't draw away but rather moves to lock his fingers with her own. Without a word he got up and gently pull Rosalie to the table with him so she could get something to eat.

"I had off and on feelings about you over the years but those feelings became even strong in the past few years as you grew into a lovely woman you are now. I dated other girls that I thought were interesting and maybe they be the ones for my life but most only wanted me because of my high ranking of the tower... and none of them were like you. They saw only to get higher in the ranking later while you just did your best to help other even though you had little to no magic to start with. Your open minded, understanding and care for others first before your self is what I liked about you and very few women in the tower even have that type of heart. It also what drew me to you. It felt wrong but yet right at the same time, I thought it was just one of these phases so I went to the brothel and ask that girls look like you in hops that maybe I would get out of it. I was very wrong, it only made my feelings stronger." he said and then let go of her head so she could eat her fill. "I feared that after what happen that night.... that I ruin the bound we had. It was that fear that made me stop everything else, even going to the brothel itself. I felt shame and alone that whole time and would be willing to do anything to have you come back. It was only when I was told you were dealing with demons did my thoughts changed, for I knew you well enough that you would never deal with demons no matter what happen between us." he said before leaning back on his chair.

"So then... I guess we can give us a try." he said it and without worry for that matter. If anything he sounded eager to try. "I am willing to go down his rabbit hole if you are and see where this leads. What do you say Rosalie, you think you can handle me as you new love of your life?" he asked though in a teasing kind of way.

Fingers laced, she allowed herself to be pulled towards the table he had laid the food out on. She ate, but slowly, wary of eating too much and making herself sick. After a diet of mostly nothing, with the few plants she could identify.. she ran the real risk of over eating. As she nibbled at her food, she listened to Nick as he explained how his feelings had developed for her, how others had just wanted to ride on his coat-tails. She gave a small nod. "Was never my intent. Wrong place, wrong time" The words were mumbled softly as she took a bite of pork. She'd have needed more time.. she'd said as much, had she not been in the wrong place. Demons, were not her thing. She could barely cast magic as it was for whatever reason.

Tilting her head to one side, she smiled almost shyly as he said they could try. The smile only grew as he asked if she could handle him as the new love of her life. "As I said, there has only ever been you." She wanted nothing more than to move closer to him.. to test the new waters they were treading together.. But she knew, he'd try and make sure she was still cared for, looking down at her meal she slowly finished half of each part of her dinner. By the end, she was happy she'd taken her time. Feeling full she pushed the plate away.

"What about Rion, or anyone else who we may come into contact with?" Teeth worried her lower lip "They are less likely to be accepting, are they not?" She knew that her standing meant very little over all, she had no powers.. No rank. Not like Nick. He was respected and perhaps even feared for the job he preformed with Rion. She'd not do anything to harm him. Rising from the seat she gave a small stretch, a little happy moan escaping her mouth. The towel rose along her thighs, barely covering her modesty before lowering as her arms did. "Besides, why would loving you be so hard?" The thought struck her almost absently.

OOC: sorry for the wait.

"Or in fact you in the right place and time because now we know demons are in the tower and slowly taking mage hosts. They didn't expect some one to escape and now they are worried that you will ruin their plans, you are a live witness and the key that would be needed to bring down those the corrupted mages. Its why we need to get to my friend, he can make a copy of those images for us." he told her as that was the plain he have right now." he told her. "As had as things have happen I wonder if it was fate that drew us to the demons. Either that or the gods have something to do with it. Either way we'll get though this." he told her once more and said no more until she was finished with her meal.

Her question was understand able one and one he only have a half answer "Rion have no problem with it, he made the comments that the nobles do it all the time so why shouldn't it be no different for anyone else. Also there is really no law as of right now stating we can't be together in that way. There might be some at the tower that might look down on me for doing it but I can care less about what they thing or anyone else at this moment. " he said as he watch her stretched her body only to see the towel raise up but not enough to show anything. That alone only teased him. Oh he would teas right back and enjoy it as well. "Oh I don't think loving me would be a problem...." he said before he stood up and put his arm around her waist only to pull her to be up against him "but the real question what is it you want your big brother to do right now?" he asked in a teasing. His lips came close to her but not touching what so ever "Did you still remember all the pleasure on that day, the feeling of my cock in those tight lips.... how badly do you want it again?" he asked almost in a whisper.

Last edited:
Right place? Being hunted down by demons wasn't her idea of being in the right place. Yes they knew of the corruption, but what if he hadn't been able to save her? She nodded some. Laughing as he pulled her into him, she smiled up at him. "Well that's good. I like him.." He was her brother's partner and that alone made him important to her as well, they seemed like friends. The thought was chased from her mind as his lips hovered over hers. She smiled and leaned up, her small from brushing against his, using his stronger body for support. Her lips brushed his in a chaste kiss. "Mmm but Nick?" She smiled, one corner of her mouth turning in up in a playful little smirk. "I've never had your cock in my mouth"

Her hands moved to his pants, there was a little fear in her mind. She'd never been with a man before Nick, which meant this would be a new experience. It dawned on her a moment later as her fingers played with the button of his pants "Oh you meant.. down there?" She blushed some bit smiled again. "Here I thought you meant my mouth..." Her hand slid lower, brushing against his length through his pants. She'd never thought of herself being bold in such a way, but with Nick, she wanted to. Tease him.. Pleasure him. Her lips brushed his lightly as she spoke. "But you wouldn't make me pick would you.. You always did spoil me big brother.." A part of her loved that feeling of saying big brother, the taboo more of a turn on now.. Nipping at his lower lip playfully "Surely... you will indulge me yet again?"

Her fingers toyed with the button again, slowly opening it. He could stop her, tell her no.. Perhaps he had other plans. But she wanted a chance to explore his body, like he had with hers that night. He'd brought her pleasure, focusing on it. She simply wanted to return the favor..

Nick felt her lips just brush against his and while her body did the same against his own. Oh how he enjoyed her little teasing but what got his attention was her sudden boldness. He inhaled a bit when he felt her hand between his legs rubbing against the pants it self which only turned him on. However he sees where this was going, he tasted her and brought her pleasure on that first night and now it was her turn to do the same. "My my is my little sister wanting a taste of her big brothers cock?" he asked as he take his slide his mage robs off and top off only to let them fall on the ground behind him. "By all means go ahead and have your fill of it and while your doing that also play with the ball sack." he told her. Nick takes hold of her towel and pulls on it until it was off of her to show off her naked body before him, he then kiss her passionately. He let himself go and not holding back his lust for her anymore now that he have no fear of losing her because of his feelings. The only thing he was holding back was out right placing her on the bed and fucking her like a mad beast. This was his sister's time to have her fun and he wouldn't take that away from her, not this time anyways. One she would get the pants off however she would find her bother's cock already half stiffen and waiting for her to enjoy.

She couldn't help the hungry little smile as he questioned her. A small almost purring sound bubbling from her throat as she nodded. His robes slithered to floor, pooling just behind him. She felt his hand curl around the soft terry cloth of her robe before the little knot at the front gave way, the plush towel sliding down her naked frame. Looking up at him, a sweet blush lingered in her cheeks. Play with the balls.. She'd been told one thing she could do by her friend Haley some time ago at a girls night in.. No better time than now, right?

Slowly lowering to her knees in front of him she gazed up at him "Yes, Nick" Her voice was breathy with the anticipation felt. Biting her cheek she offered him a shy smile "Tell me if I do something you like or don't?" She'd need his guidance, no doubt.. There was something about being on her knees before Nick that made her head swim with lust. Fingers pulled at his pants, letting them fall to his feet with a rush, his hardening cock in front of her face. Her head moved forward, the warm brush of her tongue as it swirled around the head of his cock. A hand cupped him, holding him to her mouth as she explored that velvety soft tip. Her free hand moved to his balls, gently rolling them in her hand. Her eyes rolled up towards him as she licked down his shaft, breaking eye contact as she clicked her tongue out against his balls.

Back
Top Bottom