Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling's Adventure (Zell and DigitalSiren)

zellsantal

Star
The Golden Dream, a well known brothel in the tower of magi. One of the best place's to let your self go and live your fantasy, or at lest the best they could within reason. For Nick's well it wasn't a normal one. He is a human mage hunter and works for the tower with his partner and have done his job for over five years now. The pay is good and he got to go over the world so he couldn't really complain and enough he could come here just about every week to let go some steam. However there was one problem and that was the fantasy he always comes here for. Its for a girl he always have his heart for but in truth he could never have and that was his younger sister, Rosalie . The two of them love each other as a bother and sister wound but as she gotten older he couldn't help but look at her in a way that was wrong in many ways. In truth she was what everything he wanted in a girl, smart, kind, open minded and very beautiful.

There were times he had to get away from her, not because he hate her or anything but to keep himself from doing something foolish. They have a strong bond and he feared each time that he would ruin it because of his own desire. Its why he comes to the Golden Dream, let loose those urges. He told the owner what he wanted and gave it without question by using magic to make any of her girls look like who ever they want. So he end up fucking just about any girl with his sister's face. Nick knew he had to stop and find some one else to get his mind off these ill thoughts but until then he would use the brothel.

Nick walked though the double doors leading to the main desk area where the owner sat there waiting. Anna Web is her name and have been the owner for about thirteen years now, though she is in her early forty's she still looked as if she is still in her early thirty's. Nick looked to be in his mid twenties and to many eyes a handsome young human at that. Short sliver white hair covered his head and his jade green eyes looked over at Anna and smiles at her "Good day Anna, I hope everything is going well for you today. The dark skinned red head woman chuckles "Oh it is as always dear Nick and a good day to you as well." she said before bring out a key which no doubt would be the room that was saved for him for today but with it came what looked to be a small face mask. Confused he looked at Nick looks back at Anna "Um what is this about?" he asked. Oh that, today is special where both partners be wearing a mask while they please each other. Though for you... this be my threat, you been good to us and deals with some troubling mages as well so this is a thank you for all you done for my brothel." he said with a smile.

Nick bit his bottom lips as it wasn't his normal order but then again maybe it was a test to see if he could very well get his mind over his sister. Only one way to find out. "Oh and one last thing, she is a virgin so to go easy on her at first will you, and I take it you still have that seal on you?" she asked. Nick lift his hurt and sure enough on his hip was a magical seal which prevents any woman getting impregnated. A seal well used for a place like this. Anna smiles again "In that case I wish you a good time and have fun." she said. With that Nick put on the mask and went down the hall. Once at the end of it and a door before him he takes his key and starts to unlock his door.

In the magical Tower of the Magi, it wasn't uncommon to be approached by a stranger for some reason or another. When Anna Web the Madam of the Golden Dawn had come to her, Rosalie had been intrigued. Anna had spun a tale of lusty love and the benefit for a young female like her to have her fist time taken by an experienced gentleman. The way she spoke it wouldn't compare to a seedy dark room were the boy groped at her and finished within seconds leaving her wanting. It sounded romanticized but it was something Rosalie easy fell for. Who didn't want their first to be amazing? She had heard tell from friends similar to the warning of Anna. She didn't even have to come on full time, a taste of the life with no strings or contracts.. They would even pay her handsomely.

Rosalie had heard about the Golden Dawn, it was a place where your every fantasy came to life. It was made to be a house of pleasure and sin. Wanted to fuck a man who looked like the Crown Prince or a woman that seemed to be a succubus with all of the drive and none of the downside? The Golden Dawn had you covered. Famed for it's ability to provide the most realistic representations of their clients deepest darkest desires. She had always wondered what went on in it's gilded halls. Stories seemed almost too good to be true and most were whispered by blushing ladies and gentlemen in hushed tones.

All of it, the fantasy, the allure, the promises is how Rosalie found herself reclined on a half moon couch in the sinking sunlight that filtered through the window. The room itself was pale creams and whites, a marble flower design in black and white. Arches laden with gauzy curtains and oils and potions alike lined on shelves. Clad in nothing but a delicate leather owl mask and her pale skin. She was nervous, her heart beating against her breast. Rosalie had never given her first time much thought, but here it was. Her supple limbs tried for grace as she lay there. Slender legs curled slightly to one side, her weight supported by one toned arm, the other resting across her slender waist, hand slightly curled in her lap. The fall of her breasts, perky from youth and a good handful at best, it was something she had always wished for more of. Rosy pink nipples soft in the warmth of the room.

The knob of the door turned and she licked her lips. This was it. Closing her eyes for a moment she tried to collect herself, dark lashes slowly lifting behind her mask as he stepped into the room, startling lavender eyes gazed up at him. A slow smile curling on her lips. "Hello" Her voice was soft, sweet.

Once the young mage opened the door he is right away greeted by a woman on the bed and to his surprise she's already naked other then the mask covering her face. "A pleasure to met you." he said as he close the door behind him. Once he knew no other eyes would be watching by the hall way he have his eyes get a better look at her. Indeed she have a nice body for her age, if anything by the sound of it she is about Rosalie's age. However he wouldn't dare ask what her age really is or who she is for that matter otherwise it would ruin the mood. "Well now being you already have your cloths of I do feel I am over dressed here." he said as he tries to add a bit of humor. Nick chanted a few words and snap his fingers and suddenly his cloths slide off of him and folded on their own before they floated to the side of the bed. Rosalie would see before her a naked man who have a well toned and mid muscular body with a well tanned white skin. Though by all means nothing of that of a warrior build but enough to know he's not a slacker to his body. Between his legs he would notice he had no hair around his ball sack and a nice size manhood to boot.

He smiles at the girl as he starts walking on over to her "I understand that this would your first time and for that I'm honored, I give you my word that I will do everything I can to make this night one to remember. In a good way that is." he said and then stop at the edge of the bed and cupping his own chin as he thought how to set the right mood. then at that moment he came up with something. He chanted a few words and move one of his hands before the room's lighting dim down just a little and suddenly the low sounds of wind chimes filled the air. "Oh and I will be gentle just so you know, unless.... your the type that likes it really rough?" he asked. Unlike many males that only care for their own pleasure rather then their partners he's the type that enjoys pleasing his partners before showing how dormant he can be. "So tell me, other then never laying with a man before have you done anything sexual or are you very much new to it all?" he asked.

Last edited:
Behind the leather feathers of her mask Rosalie blushed. Were others normally clothed? This was how Anna had told her to be. Upon entering the room, she should be unclothed. Though she was given freedom after that. The one thing she had been told were to wear the mask and nothing else. No other motherly-like advice, not that Rosalie would have expected such from a Madam of a brothel. It was the sound of words that drew her attention back to him. His clothing seemed to slide off him like water but at his feet was not the pool of clothing she expected but neatly folded. She watched with a smile growing on her face as they floated across the room a short distance. She was learning to do magic, but something like that was far beyond her. She wondered if Nick could do it? Probably, he was an astounding mage after all.

Looking back to him, the blush was still in her cheeks. The cause of the blush was two fold, thinking about her elder brother while about to lose her virginity was odd, wasn't it? Secondly before her now stood an equally naked man. He was handsome and she let her eyes linger on the strong planes of his chest, the curve of his hip before sliding to his manhood. The room dimmed slight and the charming sound of wind chimes helped soothe her a little, calming her nerves. Her blush deepened and she gave a soft nervous laugh, nodding. "Yes, it is.." She let her eyes wander back to his own and she bit her lower lip as she tended to do when feeling shy.

"Um.. I haven't really. Does, that bother you at all?" She was curious about that. Kissing and a little light petting as as far as she had allowed herself to get with the boys she had dated. It seemed a little odd to her that men seemed to like laying with virgins when woman at least according to Anna strongly preferred an experienced partner. She smiled softly and shook her head, sitting up slowly the fall of her near white blonde hair swaying around her body gently. "I am not sure which I would prefer.." She gave him a sweet grin "Maybe a little of both?" Rosalie never was great at making up her mind and tended to be a little greedy on things where no one would be offended, like taking a extra sweet when there were a few left.

"Heh no it doesn't bother me one bit. Your not the first that I was their first time and a few had fooled around before having full sex, but lets not worry about that. " He said before hearing the rest of what she said and seeing that grin on her lips... well he enjoy the look on it. As he got to the bed he notice the look of the girl, she did look very much like his sister, in fact much closer then most girls before this one. Again he push his sister face and body out of his mind, at lest for the time being. He grins back at her "Oh a bit kinky I see, I can work with that. For now we will work on your pleasure." he told her. He crawled on the bed and towards her until he now stood on his knees in front of her. Nick raise one hand only to cup the girl's chin and slowly he kissed her very lips passionately and held it for a little bit before slowly breaking to catch his breath. He kiss her again and this time one hand slide to the back of her head while the other lay on her naked side before gently push her body back to have her lay on her back.

His body lay on top of her but he didn't put all his way on her. He kiss her again but this time a little harder and a pleasurable growl could be felt from it. He broke the kiss again only this time to move his lips onto her neck. With his hand still at the back of her head and griped her hair and tug lighting and enough to pull her head back to exposé her neck some more. Nick kiss just under the jaw line of her while his other hand on her side slides up to her breasts and start folding it before sliding his thumb and mid finger lightly pinching her nipple and pulling it side to side. Nick stop kissing her neck and rose himself just enough so his lips were close to her ear "How you holding up, am I going too fast or are you enjoying it so far? Don't be afraid to say anything if you feel like I am harming you or being over whelmed, or the other way around and wanting more of it. I am more so here to please you then my self right now. " he told her. His hand let go of her breast and slowly slide downward until came between her legs. He run gently against her very folds and nothing more as of yet.

Rosalie blushed and gave a a soft chuckle. Was it kinky? From what she knew, she supposed it was. A smile lingered on her lips as she watched him come closer and then crawl to her on the bed. Heart racing she lifted her chin under the gentle pressure from his fingers. lips parted slightly. The kiss was answered with a soft little sigh of pleasure. Opening her mouth further for him as his tongue danced through her mouth. Her own tongue joining his though less sure, tentative even. Rosalie's lips looked fuller from his attentions. Her lavender eyes held an almost dreamy quality as his hand slid along her skin from her chin to the back of her head. Laying under him, she lifted on hand, nails running along the skin of his upper arm, the touch light.

The growl earned him a soft eager whimper, though the sound was muffed by the kiss. Slowly she became less tentative her tongue boldly brushing his. She tilted her head to the side as his lips moved to her neck, gasping as his hand tightened in her hair. It took effort to not squirm under him. Eyes closed she lingered on the feeling of his lips on her. The warm touch of his hand along her breast. Gasping again she gave a low moan as he pinched her nipple, her body arching some. His warm breath tickled along her ear and she gave a small shake of her head. "Please don't stop.." her voice was breathy and she nuzzled her head against him slightly. Heart racing she smiled softly eyes opening. "I.. I like it all" Blushing she turned her head toward him.

Rosalie felt just a tiny bit bolder, his words and actions empowering her. Her lips found his as his hand slid along her body. Shifting she opened to him slightly, allowing his hand to slip between her thighs. Breaking the kiss she gazed into his eyes, her own lavender ones deepening to more of a violet shade. "Please" Her voice held a soft need, a plea. She had never felt quite like this, a sweet ache between her legs. The hand on his arm slid up until they could brush along his jaw lightly. His eyes were so much like Nick's. The though made her blush deeper, again the thought of her brother.. She brushed her lips against his again, soft lingering.

The lust in her eyes and her blushing alone told him she's enjoying every bit of it "As you wish malady." he said in a whisper. Slowly he kiss and slide himself down her body only to stop at her breasts. His hand between her legs came up just as both hand started folding her very breasts. Nick's mouth came to one of her breasts and cover the very nipple, his tongue flick and slide around her nipple before his lips pull on it just enough to watch it bounce once he let go. Afterward he would to the same to her other breasts but this whole time his eyes would be looking at hers. Once he had his fill with her breasts he slide down more, feeling her smooth and warm pale skin till his face now in front of her virgin sex. Nick place his hands on her legs and spread them wide. The young mage gave the girl a slow slide against her lower lips to give her further teas and then his mouth over her pussy lips only to have his tongue slide in as far he could go.

He ate out her sex and kept going for a good while just to make sure she would be soaking wet for him. It would make it that much easier for him to slip in her nor would it hurt as much ones he place himself in her. Nick was suckle on the very nub of her clitoris before finally decided it was time for the main event, he give her pussy a final lick then he start moving back up but kept her legs spread for him. "Now then, I think you been teased long enough." he said and rose up until his face was over her own and his hips close to hers. "Now then may hurt at first but after a few moments.... you'll beg for more." he said with a smirk as he rub the very tip of his cock against her lower lips. "Oh and don't hold back any moans or screams." he told her. He hands have hold of her hips as he slowly push himself into her until his manhood became fully sheath within her. Nick gave out a moan as he felt her tight but wet walls around him. His eyes looked back on the blond girl and gave her a few moments so she could adjust to his size before he start slowly moving his hips and his cock start sliding in and out of her slowly "What do you think sexy, how does it feel to be now a full woman?" he asked her.

Rosalie didn't know what to expect from the night but she had been quite happy thus far.. That happiness only increased as she felt his mouth on her nipple, the little sensitive nub contracting as he flicked it with his tongue. She moaned, low head falling back. When he pulled on it with his teeth, letting it bounce back into place Rosalie couldn't help the whimper. Gods above. She looked down at him as he moved to her other breast, the blush still in her cheeks. It was hard to keep her eyes on him, but she fought to do so, the look in his eyes worth it.

She watched him move down her body with heavily lidded eyes, spreading her legs for him as he pushed. Though she would have anyway, without assistance. She felt his warm breath against her sex seconds before his tongue pressed into her. Rosalie thought she might come out of her skin. The pleasure that she felt was unlike anything she had felt before.. And this wasn't even the main event. She whimpered and squirmed as he licked and teased her. Moaning, her hands curled into the sheets beneath her as he sucked on that sensitive little nerve. Crying out under him. She was soaking by the time he pulled away from her pussy.

Her breathing already a bit uneven she watched him hungrily. All his playfulness, his tongue and mouth they had stroked that soft need into a pulsing ache. She nodded and have him a smile "I understand, but I promise to not break" Her hand brushed along his arm gently. She had heard tales of the first time and how it could be painful. She didn't mind a bit of pain.. She bit her lower lip as he pushed his cock into her tight pussy, moaning. Whimpering against the feeling and a small cry as he broke through her virginal barrier. The ache that had started from breaking that thin membrane was dulling as he rested between her thighs. The first little movement after she had become used to him sparked pleasure along her nerves and she gasped.. "Gods above.. I never thought it would feel like this" She blushed and smiled at him, her hips rising to meet his next thrust, a needy little move. She was ready for more..

He chuckled "Well now you do and it will be something you will more likely crave every so often. For a girl your age it will be a lot or at lest that is my guess." he said. His hands down her to soft rear and licking his lips "But sense that part is done...." he was saying and before she knew it he give her a good slap on her ass "I can be a little more... rough with you." he said once more and lift her lower have of her body just enough to be off the bed before he start giving her slow but hard thrusts within her. Each thrust he did only made him give a pleasurable growl as if he was a wolf beastfolk mating with her. Every women before this one he have done the same, once he got his girls were he wants them he let his lustful side take over and most have said he fucks like a beast. It also wouldn't be the first he used magic to change himself into a beast and really let loose. However he wouldn't this time so he didn't the poor girl to have a heart attack of pure pleasure, which is not unheard of but still rare to happen.

The slick sounds of his cock sliding against her went folds could be heard as well as the sounds of their hips smacking against each other. After pounding like this for a good while he decide it was time for a different position, so he slide himself out of her and no doubt she might be wondering what he was doing but before she might question him he rolled her around to be on all fours. He push her upper half of her body down against the best while lifting her lower half up some, he push himself back into her needing pussy before giving her ass another slap. "I hope your ready because this is where we finish the round." he said as his hands were place on her hips and he start thrusting once more. While his hips started moving his hands slide down her smooth skin until they came under her and cup her breasts and his chest now leaning against her back. "I hope your about ready because I'm about to turn your world white!" he said with a whisper and went all out on her.

It wouldn't be long before Nick is at his limit, to the young mage's surprise this girl alone could take a pounding even though this was her first time. "Fuck! I hope your ready because here I cum!" he called out and with that he gave a final hard thrust deep as he could with in her and give out a loud moan as he came inside her. The sudden thrust made Nick's mask off of his face and lay in front of the girl but Nick didn't care at the moment and just kept hold of her until he was done filling her with his white seed.

She blushed at his comment, but it was true.. If it would feel like this, why wouldn't she want more? She gave a soft giggle as he lifted her ass up a little, the little slap just before stinging lightly. Each thrust rocked her on the bed, her breasts giving small little bounces. In time with that motion, gentle moans slipped from her, eager and slowly growing in volume. Had he shifted into a wolf he likely would have scared her more than anything else. Magic while fantastical could have a scary side too. Though, had she known? Well that would have been a different story.

The sound of their fucking filled the room, drowning out that soft bell like sound from the chimes he had created. Skin on skin and the sounds of their equal pleasure. Her lusty moans and his growling lust. She actually whimpered as he pulled out of her, but rolled with him as he flipped her to her stomach, adjusting and moving with him. She bit her lower lip and groaned as he slid back into her, her hips pushing back towards him. "Oh.. Fuck.." Her eyes closed as he began to trust again,. her body more than ready to come back to the edge. The moans that slipped from her lips came faster, the pitch rising as she tumbled over the edge, second before him.

She felt his mask hit her arm, but paid little mind as he came inside her, hot thick ropes of cum filling her. She quivered around him, panting as she rode her orgasm. She giggled softly, the sound almost giddy as she looked over her shoulder at him. The words she was about to say dying in her throat. The face that looked back at her was none other than her big brother. She blushed, her thoughts from before rushing back. Had she known somehow?

"N..Nick?" She had to ask, even as the words fell dumbly from her mouth. Her lips parted and she scrambled away from him. She could still feel his seed as it dripped from her, down her thigh.. She pulled of her mask, starting his him. Surprise and horror mixing into one. Her big brother.. had just taken her virginity.. She.. was.. his... fantasy? "Oh my god" She shook her head, hair swaying.

Nick notice the mask have slipped off but right now he didn't really care about it. His breaths were heavy and took a little bit to recover from their mind breaking orgasms and by the sound of her giggles she enjoyed the round the same as he did. Nick was about to ask the girl if she wanted to do another around but before he could he seen the look in her eyes when she turned to see him. It was shock. What shocked him was she knew his name and quickly backed away from him, so she knew him but didn't understand her fear and that's what he was seeing right now. "So you know me, I don't see what is so wrong..." his words were lost at the moment she remove her mask showing Rosalie's face. His own went pale as her skin in shock as he now understood what she was feeling but still couldn't believe his eyes. He cast a spell and wave his hand to make sure there was no magic changing the girl into his sister "Rosalie!?" he almost shouted her name in shock. There was no magic on her which meant this was the real Rosalie.... and he lived out his fantasy.... what have he done?

He only thank the gods that he had that seal on him, or else his sister might have bearing his child, hell of their parents were alive they would kill both of them for doing such a thing to each other. On top of that he enjoyed it, he wasn't sure if he should feel turned on or feel sick about this He realize his eyes were off his sister before looking at her again but close his eyes because he felt wrong at the moment to look at his sister's body but the image of him fucking her didn't fade from his mind "R-Rosalie I-I... What are you doing in a place like this? I thought you said you were going to a friend to learn some basic nature magic." he said to her.

She heard his words, he didn't know.. it wasn't until she pulled her mask off that it registered. Her name bounced off the walls and she flinched. It was about then she noticed they were both still quite naked. It seemed a bit silly at this point, with the fact he had just fucked her, nevertheless she pulled the sheet of the bed from underneath her and scrambled under it. She didn't know how to feel about this. She hand thoroughly enjoyed what he had done to her. She was his fantasy, she remembered what Anna had said when recruiting her.. And then there was this feeling between her legs that was growing again.. as if he hadn't just helped her with that problem.

She shook her head quickly, her white blonde locks disheveled from their, well fucking. That hadn't been what she would think, when she pictured the softer words of lovemaking. "What do you mean what am I doing in a place like this.. What are you doing in a place like this?!" Her temper flared up slightly and she looked away from him, arms crossing over the sheets, under her breasts. "What would you have liked me to say Nick? I was recruited by a Madam of a brothel... I was told that I was perfect for the fantasy, no need to know magic.. That my first time could be with a man and not a boy?? Is that what you wanted me to tell you?" She glared at him, her lavender eyes all but sparking with the growing angers she felt. "And! I still planned to.. Just not today.." She deflated a bit, and looked back to him, her eyes unable to help the skim of his body as they swung back, blushing she bit her lower lip. "I should.. Go.."

When she asked him why he was doing in a place like this he wanted to yell back that because men have their needs, but he knew that was only half true and she would know that as well. She wasn't a fool and to say that to her would be unlike him as well. He listen to what she said and truth be told she have alright to do what she wanted. Rosalie wasn't a little girl anymore, for that matter she's a full woman because of him now. He had nothing against what she wanted for her life but still this was just all a shock to him that he would be the one to do this with her. Yet looking at her eyes he could tell what she wanted and yet she didn't seem against the idea of what he did either. Yet when she mention Web there was a bit of anger going towards that woman for setting it up like this and the Madam knew about his fantasy too. In truth however it wasn't the brother owner, it was himself. Oh he enjoyed the sex very much and wanted to go another around but after seeing this is the real deal part of him is over joyed with the idea of fucking her again.

Nick quickly place a hand on her arm before she could move to leave "No... just wait a bit alright." he said before letting go of her arm. He knew he was still naked but right now he didn't care, what he about to say could ruin the bound they have but still he had to get this out of his chest or else he never put these feelings behind him. What outcome comes from it would be up to her. "Look... you have the right to do what you wish with your life and I want you to be happy, just surprised that your working with Anna. Didn't think would be that type of girl." he said and let go of her arm before setting back down with a heavy sigh. "You asked me why I am here...." with that his eyes looked away, not able to bare her reaction to what he's about to tell her. "Is because I have a sick fantasy and desire for my little sister, feeling more then just siblings!" he told her.

"I felt this over the years but between last year and this one became much worst. I watch you grow into a beautiful woman and as I did these feelings also grew but I also knew they were wrong. With these feelings growing I feared I would do something foolish and ruin the bound we shared and so I came to Anna to help control those feelings and maybe in time let them go. I asked her that all girls that I laid with..... to look like you … and it been going on for about a year now. " he confessed. He couldn't look at his sister for no doubt she would be shocked and maybe disturbed by what he said but at lest he finally let it out and telling her how he feels about her. "I'm ….. sorry." was all he could really say. Now he waited to hear from her, maybe she would say he needed help or wort she might want to be away from him for a while. Either way he awaits to see how she would react to this.

The hand on her arm stopped her from leaving, though her lavender eyes shifted to her arm. She was willing to hear him out. He had always been her rock in rough seas. The person she ran to when she had a problem and he, had always fixed it. She owed him the courtesy of at least letting him explain himself, didn't she? She snorted softly, the sound a far cry from ladylike. "I am not working with her... It was meant to be a one time thing. Besides, even if I had decided to do so.. You have no right to judge Nick" She look up at him, frowning. "You can't judge the people who want to work here, when you come here to stick your cock in them.." Rosalie was not a fan of people making women feel bad for their choices, she had never though he was that kind of person, and said as much. It was clear she was agitated with what he was saying. "I never thought you were that kind of man."

She looked away as he continued, his words falling against her skin. For a moment, she wondered if she had ever done anything to encourage this.. Perhaps she had been too comfortable around him? He was her brother though, it had never occurred to her to not be. She also didn't know how she felt about his admission that he had been coming to the brothel for almost a year with this desire. Sure, she found her brother handsome, who wouldn't? He was powerful and respected as well.. There had been the odd flash of curiosity, but that was normal wasn't it? To know what it felt like to kiss him? She had squashed that wonder, though it was clear he hadn't been alone. He had simply gone further.

Shaking her head she stood, moving to the armoire, pulling out her clothing. She dressed quickly, pulling on her panties and her cream colored dress. The dress hugged her torso before flaring gently at her hips, dark brown pin-striping down either breast, her hip and then two along her back. She struggled to put her blue overcoat on, the slightly puffy sleeved garment fighting back as she tried to button it. She paused and looked at him. She hadn't said anything. She crossed the room, bringing a pillow with her. She pressed said pillow into his groin to hide him as she spoke. "I don't hate you, so you don't have to worry about that at least." She frowned again, brows drawing together. "But, it's a lot.. I will admit, I have wondered once or twice myself, but you took this to a whole other level" She blushed with her own admission, offered in the hopes it would help soothe him a little. Rosalie loved Nick and was trying her best not to hurt him. "But, I need a little space." She leaned into him slightly and kissed his forehead, a soft brush of lips. "I will stay with Haley for a few days.." She paused and sighed softly, brushing her hair away from her face "I still have to go meet with one of the High Mages about starting my training the day after tomorrow.. Could we talk then?" She hoped it would be enough time.

Heading toward the door, she looked over her shoulder at him, a soft albeit sad smile on her lips. She hated leaving him like this, but she needed space. Time.. to figure how how she felt about what had happened. What he had told her. All of it. "I love you Nick.." With that she slipped from the room, the door closing behind her with a soft click.

Nick didn't say anything, too afraid that he may say something that could set her off and leave without a second thought or at lest that was his fear. To his surprise she didn't hate him which did made him feel half way better. He could tell from her eyes and face that she had mix feelings about what he said and wonder how this will all end. Nodded on both about her staying with Haley and for talking about this in a few days. "I love you too Rosalie." he replied before she close the door. He was left alone now and still naked as well. It took a deep breath to regather his thoughts and as he does he gets off from the bed and put his cloths back on but this time without magic. Part of him wanted to blame some one else for what happen, in a way he wanted to lash on at Anna for setting this up, however truth be told he should be lashing at himself for letting it go this far. However it didn't go as bad as he thought it would happen. He was more or less ready to be yelled at and called a sick man but instead she seem like it was alright to her. On top of that they did both enjoyed it and may have gone another round if not for his mask coming off him. Just thinking what they done, the feel of her body and how her wet sex pulling him in for more..... It was then Nick slaps his face hard to snap him out of it. "Stop it, this isn't the time to think such thoughts." he told himself. Though something did come to mind, depending how their next chat would go they could say it never happened or it was only a one time think and never do it again and everything could go back the way it was. He could work with that.

Nick took a deep breath and walked out the door himself. He walk down the hall until he came to the desk counter where Anna sat as she was reading a book. "Before you even get upset with me just know it was bot your fantasy's that came together. All I did is make them real instead of just fakes. She wasn't upset or look it by all means so I take it she enjoyed it as well as you have." she told him. Nick couldn't say anything, she was right "With what just happened.... I may not be in for a while or ever again. I thank you for what you done for me and I wish you well Anna." he told her. "Be safe Nick and take it easy on your self, I'm sure everything will work out in the end." she told him and with that Nick leaves the brothel.
--------------

It took Rosalie a little bit of time to reach the Halls Of Magic, a building used for many things which is why it's one of the largest in the tower. From registration, being a courthouse and a place for the high council to have their privet meetings. Once there she would see a small billboard which maps out the building and of where to go. For registration it would be on the second floor and there she could speak with some one at the reception desk. Once up to the second floor Rosalie would find that there is a small sign on the desk saying 'At Lunch', before she could set down to wait however she would over hear something down the hall and some odd feeling coming from the area.

Down the hall a door leading to a large room is cracked open for anyone to see inside. In side the room there were to men chanting odd words of magic but in the middle of the room lie a pentagram formed of red energy and in the middle of that is a young mage who is floating in the air shirtless. "Sir please stop this, this can't part of the training! It's forbidden to summon demons!" the young man called out but it seems like they didn't hear him. In a few moments however a demon was summoned just under the young mage and in a few moments the demon jumped and faze right into the young mage. The man screamed and trashed but in a few moments he stopped and his body start coming back down with the young mage touching the floor feet first. However looking at the young man's eyes could tell they were not the same and give out a faint glow before turning back into normal eyes. "Good, if this keeps up we just might get almost half the school full of host demons. Everything is going as planned. One of the older men said with a grin but then saw Rosalie looking though the cracked door "You there get in here right now!"

Last edited:
Rosalie started as the man demanded she get into the room. She knew, just based on what she heard that going into that room was at best possession and at worst death. Or.. would it be better the other way around? Her first thought as she ran down the hallways was Nick. He could protect her! The thought was dismissed as quickly as it came to her. There had easily been five or six Master mages in that room. He could perhaps take a few on.. But all of them? Not to mention they were likely to fight unfairly. She couldn't risk him like that, even as she was still unsure about the few nights prior.

Her footfalls echoed along the marble floors and she could hear the mages behind her giving chase, along with incantations echoing off the walls. She was so screwed. Sliding around a corner she hit a wall painfully, the impact stunning her for but a second. Even that was bad news, the distance between her and those that pursued her growing shorter. Beside her head the marble wall spiderwebed as an energy blast hit it. Scrambling she took the marble stairs two or three at a time. She could hear them above her and she was lifted off her feet as a blast of energy narrowly missed her. Crumpled on stairs, ears ringing she rose to her feet and ran the last few feet into public space. It was nothing short of a miracle that the last blast had missed her.

Panting she took no time to allow them to catch up to her. Running through the ornate court yard, she drew the gazes of other mages, but she cared not. She needed to get the hell out of the tower. What she had seen? Hell she needed to get out of the city, the town.. The continent.. Rosalie ran like her life depended on in, because in all likelihood, it did.

----

A month had passed and Rosalie was still unsure how she had managed to stay out of the clutches of those who were perusing her this long. The first few weeks she had thought she was safe, but that was until she saw a cloaked mage.. In the town where she had been, mages were rare sights. She had fled again. Low on the fund from selling the few possessions she had on her at the time of her escape she had resorted to camping out in the woods, just a few feet from a stream.

Leaning against the tree, Rosalie looked out at the bubbling water. Cool and crisp and clear. She yearned to wash the grime off her. She could take a small break, couldn't she? Dirty from her travels, tired and hungry.. A small indulgence sounded like heaven. Stripping off her soft leather pants and the billowy green tunic she had bought just after her escape she padded towards the edge of the stream. Dipping a toe in she hissed. It was still freezing, summer not quite upon the world yet. Bracing herself, she waded into the clear stream.

She took her time, cleaning her skin, her hair. While she had no products to help, like soap or shampoo, she felt better for the effort. Sitting on a rock in the bubbling water she worked knots out of her white blonde hair, sighing. Nick likely thought she hated him. She had clearly missed meeting up with him. She had wanted to send a letter, in fact that day in the town where the mage had showed up, she had been about to mail one.. Her heart ached at the thought of her older brother and the pain her disappearance was likely causing him.

Three weeks ago

It been about a week sense Nick last spoked to Rosalie and when he found out that she wasn't at Haley's is when he became worried. He thought it be only a few days but when it went into a week he had the sick feeling that she left the tower and him. Which can only think of one reason for it, that one night they had sex and his fantasy about her. It must have been too much for her and she didn't want to see him again because of it. Normally he wouldn't think such things because this wouldn't be like her, however with what happened that night that part of her might have changed. He could have tracked her down and try to talk to her but he feared it would just make things worst, at lest right now it would. On top of that he's now summoned by the high council is summoning him for another job. Nick figure it would be best to get his mind on work to keep his mind away from his worries, it might do some good for the time being.

He arrived at the main hall where another figure waited for him, which he knew right away is his friend and partner Rion the half minotaur. If one was first looked at the bull man they would think he was a grey skin devil or he looked to be a large buff like human but the difference is by his skin and the set of black horns on his head. Rion stood just at seven foot tall and held a large great sword on his back. On his left eye is an eye patch but an enchanted one that have many abilities that even Nick don't know about. Rion have told him that he won that in a fight years ago and it was at that time he lost an eye, though with the eye patch he could see as if he gotten his eye back but even better. Many times Nick asked what all it could do but his friend wouldn't tell him because he father keep some things as a surprise. The two of them have been friends and partners as mage hunters for the past five years and a hell of a team too. Nick with his magic and Rion with his brut strength not many could compare what they have done together.

He smiles at his partner "Hey big guy, enjoyed your time off?" he asked. Rion only gave a hardy laugh "Really I been itching to get back to work. You might think of me crazy but hey what can I say I love my job!" he told him. The sounds of one of the council clearing his throat to get their attention. "Now then if you two are done we can get on with your mission. Just a week ago we had a young girl using demon magic here in the great hall. My self and Markic witnessed it as she came before us and summon a demon to enslave us. It caught us by surprise but luckily the demon wasn't as strong she thought and she quickly fled. " Kaless told them. In the tower demon magic if forbidden and outlawed unless learning to understand it better but under watchful eyes so one wouldn't be corrupted. "You are to bring her back so she can be judge for her actions, we summon you most of all Nick for you two would know each other very well." he Kaless said as he floats the scroll to Nick. The young mage unrolls the scroll to show the picture of their target and to Nick's surprise it was his own sister's face. "This... This have to be a mistake, what you have here is my sister and she haven't learned any real magic yet." he told them.

"There is still things we don't understand which is why we want her back here alive so we can get the truth. Sending you might help bring her back safer and be more willing to cooperate then some stranger she may not trust. To our understanding she gotten very far from our borders, he have send other agents to track her but not having any luck. I know this might be hard on you but in order to know for sure if your sister is in fact the root of her actions or if it was demon that is controlling her she must be brought back here." Another member said before all of them stood up "I wish you luck." and with that the meeting was over.
-----------------

Today

For the past few weeks they been tracking his sister down. It wasn't so hard for him because he have a few of her things to help track her down, on top of that he was sure being on the run she would want to clean cloths. He have to say thought he is surprise how far his sister have gone. She manage to get into the kingdom of Rosewood, home of the Fae, elfs and spirits. The two of them riding on a wagon though the forest area with Rion driving the wagon and Nick telling him where to go. As it stands they were very close, after many times of Rosalie moving from one place to another she finally stopped and gave them the time needed to catch up. "Just behind those trees it seems." Nick said as his heart was pounding, not sure what will happen after seeing her again. Would she mad for what they did or should think he's a monster, or have something happen to her to change her and in fact she have a demon within her? Too many things came to mind but just as quickly he took a deep breath and push those thought's aside. He told himself he had to see her first then go from there.

Rion in looked behind them for a long moment and frown as he did, Nick knew his partner enough that the big guy knows something is up "We have trouble?" he asked. Rion nodded "Yeah, I just spotted a few shadow like figures and they are heading towards the area very quickly and a few coming this way. Might want to boost me real quick if I'm going to make it to your sister in time. These other few I think you can handle on your own but your sister wont have a chance." Rion told him as he jumped off the wagon. Without skipping a beat Nick quickly cast a spell on Rion that would make him much faster then normal "She should be just up ahead!" and with it the half bull man took off towards the area.

It didn't take long for Rion to get where he need to be and their he saw a young blond girl finshed getting changed when the figures coming closer to her though he could see what they are now, shadow demons. Fast and strong monster but can be killed very easily, cannon fodder type demons but for something like this they are very effected, that is if he wasn't around. Quickly RIon reach for a flask and throw it towards the demons hitting two of the three of them with a high explosion and killing them. One still alive and just about to reach Rosalie, Rion quickly takes his great sword and throw it like a spear. The speed was enough to hit the demon right in the chest area and the force of it impact send it flying to the water, the demon didn't come out of the water but the sword suddenly comes out of the water and come right back to Rion. The half bull man came to a stop just a few feet from Rosalie and didn't come any closer in fear he might scare away. "Easy I'm not here to hurt you, I'm a friend of Nick and in fact your brother is not far from here. If you don't believe we can just set here and wait for him or you could come with me, the choice is yours."

Last edited:
She clearly had no idea to the danger to which she was in. Rosalie had just finished dressing when the clamor of noise through the undergrowth alerted her to a threat. It was to Rion that her face was turned, unaware of the threat from behind. She watched the bottle arch through the air, thrown from the large man's hand, turning to follow it. It was then she screamed, high frightened, the sound bouncing off the trees. The demons were things of nightmares, all sharp angles and hard planes. The sword whistled past her, thrown with such force it knocked the last demon up and off it's feet. Rosalie had turned back when the sword came back past her at the same blinding speed.

She gazed up at Rion, dimly recalling him. She also.. recalled what he did with her brother. They hunted rogue mages. She shook her head, wet hair clinging to her small form. She wasn't going to follow him anywhere.. "What are you doing here?" She would believe Nick coming after her.. But she doubted her brother would involve anyone else due to the reason he likely thought she fled. She had a strong suspicion that those asshole mages had sent mage hunters after he. She took a step back, away from him. She had seen how Rion had come tearing into the clearing..

Rosalie didn't look like the threat the mages had told them she might be. She was small, her clothing at least dirty. White hair plastered like her dirty clothing to her wet skin. She looked afraid, and it wasn't just of the demons. It wasn't his appearance either. Nick.. Nick would know she wasn't capable of what ever they had claimed she could do. He'd know. But.. He wasn't here. It was just her and Rion.

Last edited:
Rion notice her back away as he gotten closer and the fear in her eyes as well so he stopped where he was at "Nick and I were sent by the high council to bring you back to the tower for questioning. When Nick heard what they claimed you have done he tried telling them they were wrong, sadly however they want you still to see for themselves. After looking at your aura I can see that who ever claim you could cast demon magic need a good pounding in the face. You don't have anything on you, well I can see a very strong magical aura which might be your untapped magic but other then that I don't see anything else." he said though he was still close enough if he really wanted to grab her he could but he nothing else as he is trying earn her trust.

Another blaze of fire could bee seen not far from where they were at "Well it seems Nick if facing more then what I saw earlier but I'm not too worried, he took a lot before and if their are more demons like this …. heh they're more likely dead." he said before what looked to be a figure stumbling towards the two of them. What they saw was Nick with a hand on his side as if he been wounded badly "Rosalie... help me..." Nick was saying as getting closer. It was that moment quickly took Rosalie arm to stop her but his gaze was still on Nick "Where are you postions, I never known you to be that carless." the half bull man said. Nick glared at Rion "This is no time for jokes Rion let her go so I can see if she's alright!" he said. "Is that an order?" Rion asked but kept his hand on her arm but not too tightly that it would hurt her. "Yes that's a dame order, so what are you waiting for?!" Nick asked as he sounded as of he was getting angry. Rion only chuckles "Oh that's really all I wanted to hear." Rion said calmly before throwing his sword once more like a spear and hitting right in the middle of the mage's chest and hit a tree right behind him.

It would be then he let go of Rosalie's arm "The Nick I know don't order me around for we are partners and he sure as hell he wouldn't forget his healing potions. Gods I should know he bug me to hell and back every time we go on a mission. Also he would know that I can seen a demon aura from a mile a way, oh and it shouldn't be long before your body turn to ash by the holy weapon. More so for being pined like that." Rion said. It was that moment that Nick's face turn more demonic like and giving out a inhuman scream as it tries to get himself free but tried in vain as it slowly turned to ash. Once he got his sword however a body was sent flying from the woods themselves and hit the ground in magical chains all around. It was one of the dark figure mages that was tracking Rosalie. This time another Nick was coming towards them, t his one how ever looked relived to see Rosalie alive and well before turning to Rion "So am I a demon double? I had one up there that took Rosalie's form so I can only guess they tried doing the same thing with you." Nick said. Rion smiles "I know your aura so I am sure your the real one." the half bull man said before stepping aside so the two siblings could have an embrace of some sort.

Last edited:
She shook her head quickly, when Rion said why he was there. "No!" She wasn't but the large man soothed her fears and she nodded quickly. "I didn't.. " She didn't move away from him again.. he was telling the truth right..? He was with Nick.. She gasped at the fire and moved closer to Rion, who was for all intensive purposes her current protector. When a from came stumbling from the tree line she gave a gasp and started to run towards her brother, or rather tried. On hlarge hand held her back and she looked up at Rion. His gaze however was for the man before them. She pulled back into Rion, trusting him. Something, her dormant magic.. or whatever it was told her that Rion was keeping her safe. To trust him.

Rosalie had never heard that tone from her brother and frowned, looking up at Rion. He seemed so calm, collected even as he throw his sword at her brother. She cried out, even trusting him. It looked like Nick. The fear was chased away as the true form of the thing before them was revealed. Sobbing softly Rosalie hid her face against Rion's back. Magic while amazing held terrifying things as well. Like seeing what she thought was her brother get impaled.

A second Nick came through the clearing and her heart gave a painful ache. If he wasn't real she was going to lose it. A small exchange passed between the two and Rion moved aside. Crying Rosalie launched herself into Nick's arms. Her face buried in his neck as she cried. It was him.. She had missed him, but the full force of it hadn't been known to her until that moment. Her face still hidden in his neck she began to babble. Apologies, explanations. What had happened at the tower. How much she missed him. How sorry she was she had to run. Her fear of dragging him into this. All of it was sobbed into his neck until she had no tears left. Pulling back she wiped at her face, sniffling.

Gently she pulled back and went to Rion. Motion him closer she placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thank you" It was one of those thank yous that was for more than one thing. It was for keeping her safe, for being her brother's partner and knowing him so well. She smiled at him before moving back towards Nick, needing.. wanting to be close to him. Snuggling herself into his side, she looked up at him. "What.. do we do now?"

Nick embrace her and held her tight after she launched on him. An heavy weight of worry and guilt was lifted as he held her and knowing now she is safe with him. An arm wrapped around her and his hand came to the back of her head gently, leaving her to let out everything she her self been holding all this time. "It's alright, I'm here now and I'm not letting you out of my site, not for a while anyways." he said before she start telling him how sorry she was and for running as well before telling her what happen at the great hall. Nick frowned as to what was said and just as he and Rion thought, some one was behind it but to his surprise it was two council members that were part of this. Rion only gave a chuckle "I thought as much. I saw a demon aura around those two as well some powerful spells to hide it." he said as if he wasn't surprised. Nick turned to his partner "You knew about that the whole time, why didn't you say something to me, and for that matter.... what type of item is that eye patch of yours, seems to have a lot more abilities then your letting on." Nick said.

The half bull man just grins "One day I'll tell you when the time is right, as for why... I wasn't sure what was going on and didn't want to jump into conclusions. There are those that teach about demon magic and have some demon aura on them." he told him. With that Nick then understand his partner's reasons and made sense as well, he nodded and turn back to his sister when asked what to do next. He frown but not at her as his eyes turned to the guy on the floor and chained up. "Well for starters we have some one to question." he said before getting closer to the hood figure. Nick pulled back the hood to show the face of who they have, in fact Rosalie knew this one back from the great hall. The young man that was forced to host a demon and his black eyes looked at them with a grin on his face. "I can tell this isn't the real person that I am talking to and sadly I don't know the spell to unbind the demon, however.... there is a way to at lest talk to the person the demon is hosting. For a short time as lest." he said and then the young mage clap his hands together and chanted words of magic as a magical circle formed around the robed figure. The man thrashed and screamed but couldn't move away and within a few moments the black eyes faded and a part of brown eyes were now looking.

The young man was breathing before looking at Nick and the others. "I'm sorry! I had no control of myself and they forced it on me!" the young man almost cried out. "I know, but right now we need to know what their plans are. Is there anything you can tell us that could help us out or what is they are planning?" Nick asked. "One of their plans were you two, they weren't going to bother too much with this girl but then they decided to use her as bait to ambush you two. They are trying to kill off all that would threat their plans. They are also working on getting the rest of the council to hosted so could change the tower as a new demon kingdom." he told them and suddenly groan in pain or seem like he was in pain "Don't leave me here for them to take back.... or else... I don't know what will happen if the demon takes over my body again." the young man said as he seem to be fighting to keep control.

"We wont, in fact where we are going next I think we can get you help. We'll get it out of you some how, just hang in there." Nick said and looked at Rion with a nod. The circle faded and the demon once again took over the mage's body. Rion slam his head against the mage's and with that strike it knocked it out cold. Rion then puts a blind fold over the mage's eyes and gagging him as well. "What do you have in mind Nick, you know some one that could help us out?" Rion asked. "I do and a matter of fact he's only a few miles away from us so it wont take us long. Also there is an inn half way there, we can stop there first...." he was saying before turning to his sister "You not meeting my friend looking like that and I think for once you would agree with me." he said and smiles at her "Also you look like you could have a good meal."

She let the boys talk between themselves, following but it was confusing. Two mages planned to take over the tower? It was, well... ballsy. It was one thing to do it on a small scale, though Rosalie guessed that a small scale when summoning Demons was, well a silly thing to say. At the point of breaking the laws to that extent, might as well go big. She let Nick pull away from her, walking to the chained man.

His tale was heartbreaking.. But his information invaluable. She had been bait. She frowned and looked between the two of them. Neither seemed shocked by this, that was at least a relief. She knew Nick wasn't stupid, and Rion seemed far from it as well. As he turned back to them, she frowned back at the boy. "Can we really get him help Nick?" Her heart hurt for the boy. Forced to share his body with the creature, to hunt innocents. Rosalie's first instinct was to help soothe his pain. She gasped as Rion knocked the boy out cold. She frowned at him with displeasure. "Did you have to hit him that hard?" She moved closer to the boy, planning to check on him. She didn't think Rion had killed him, or anything so silly. But for injuries, and to bind the gash at his temple from the blow.

She paused however as Nick turned his gaze to her. Blushing she looked down and lifted her chin. "I did the best with what I had.." Her tone slightly defensive, even as her stomach gave a low growl at the mention of food. Sighing she nodded. Food, clean clothing and a bath with soap? "I could just wait at the inn.. I wouldn't want to hold you up" She knew once she had a chance at feeling more herself, it would take her a while. She hushed at a look from Nick however, sighing. Big brothers...

"Don't worry the demon within him wouldn't let it's human host die though it can't do much it still heals the body. Besides if you don't do it with enough force the demon could just take over real quick and try to get itself free. Trust me I done this enough times." Rion told her before giving her a wink. The big guy put the young mage over his shoulder and start carrying him to the wagon while She was talking to Nick. The older brother looked at his sister with a risen brow and his arms folded across his chest. First I wasn't giving you a hard time, you did what you could that you did alright but forgive me when I say like hell your going to just stay at the inn! Or did you just forget what happened here you were attacked and you had no way to defend your self. Besides to clear your name I need you with me for where we are going, your the key I need to end it. Now then lets get going, I'm sure your dieing for that meal and a hot bath." he said and lead her back to the wagon.

Once they got to the wagon they drove for about an hour before coming to the Ruby Fox inn. Nick cover their guest with a spell to seem like what they were bring with them is just some sort of sack over Rion's shoulders. Doing this in hope there would be no trouble with the kingdom solders that might be around. Thankfully there were no elven solders here but have a lot of people in it. Nick went and order two rooms, one for him and his sister while Rion have his own to watch their guest. Each room as their own bathing room with a magical tub that always have clean hot water. Once in the room with only he and his sister he close the door and took a deep breath. "I think after a day like this, a drink is in order. Maybe get some wine or something. What about you, what you want me to bring up to the room?" he asked her.

A small smile grew on her lips at the wink from Rion, nodding softly. "Okay" She watched him pick up the unconscious male and cart him off into the woods. Crossing her arms, she mimicked her big brother's stance, eyes cool. "I was here, but I don't want to get in the way.." She paused as he continued and sighed softly nodding. "Okay, fine.." Following him through the woods toward the cart. A hot bath and a meal sounded heavenly. Rosalie, wasn't going to admit it to him. He was still being a little bit of a butt, so she was sulking. Climbing into the wagon, she closed her eyes, the movement of the carriage lulled her to sleep.

Poked awake, Rosalie rubbed her eyes and slid from the carriage. Inside their room she turned to look at him. She nodded, but stayed in front of the door, keeping him in the room with her. "Nick" She looked up at him, her face worried. "Sorry that I didn't make our meeting" She'd had a lot of time to think about it since being on the run, her feelings for him.. What they had done. How she felt about it. That had been the only upside. Because the day after, she still didn't know. But in the time that had passed, she'd had plenty of time to think about it. Moving closer, Rosalie rose on her toes, her lips brushing his. Arms slid around his neck. He could push her away, but somehow she doubted it. Breaking the kiss, she stayed snuggled against him. "I love you Nick..."

The meeting? After all this she was still worried about that? True be told he wasn't thinking much about it because he was more worried about finding her and making sure she was safe. that and get to her before these... cultists get to her. If he didn't show up when he did... well he stop himself and push those thoughts away. She is safe now and that's all it matters. Truth be it he hoped they could look pass that night and just be siblings like they were before and everything go back to normal. That was until his own sister came up to him in a way she never done before which confused him at first "Rosalie..." Nick was saying and about to aske her a question until she kiss his lips and her arms around his neck. Part of him wanted to push her away for he knew it was wrong and yet the rest of him didn't care and push those thought's aside before pining her to the closest wall with his hands on both of her sides. He press against her while he kiss her right back not caring how dirty she is at the moment. It felt almost as if some other part of him was taking control, as if another side of him that he always kept in check until he that night with his own sister and being she approve of what they are doing it only made him more bold and.... more dominant then before.

Nick held her for a long moment before braking the kiss to catch his breath and look deep into her own eyes "I love you to...." he said before giving a lustful growl. However he close his eyes and will himself to stop, catching a few more breaths to calm him down before opening them to look at her "Now I want you to get cleaned up and when your done.... either be have some new cloths on.... or only in a towel, your choice. I want that done before I get back with some food." he told her and he slowly slip out of her. He wanted to just take her then and there to make her scream out his name in pure pleasure but still will himself to wait on that. Besides he wanted to hear her thoughts about what they are about to do, and want to me sure if she truly want this or was it all out of desire? That's mainly why he wanted to get the food to have time to think clearly, with out demons breathing down their neck or their own lust taking over them. "I'll be right back." he told her and walked out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Back
Top Bottom