Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB General and specific fandom requests

Razner

Super-Earth
A new year means time for a new fandom related request thread, albeit one which I’m planning to start off rather small for now to try getting some partner bites for my higher priority interests at this time. Hoping to meet up with some new writers, but I’m also more then open to talking with any prior partners who I fell out of contact with due to a hectic past year and are willing to give writing together another go. So if we did have anything going before, feel free to message me and, if nothing else, perhaps we can either pick up where we’d left off or even come up with something new to do together?

But first off, some basic information for anyone new or even old looking to message me to see if I’m a partner they’d like to take on or not.

- My preferred methods of roleplay are forum and PM. Discord and email are a slight possibility, but usually only for people I’ve talked with for a while and/or if it’s for an idea I really like or have been craving for a while.

- My posting schedule can differ from a post a day to a post a week, depending on what’s happening with my daily life outside of roleplaying. Please be understanding and flexible toward this and I’ll try to do the same for yourself as distractions arise.

- While I do enjoy some decent set up and build toward the sexual portions, I’d be lying if I were to say the sexual portions wasn’t the main reason for my writing on here. I’m very flexible when it comes to the amount of story we can have in a roleplay and can go for more plot/character driven RPs depending on which fandom or characters we‘re using, but I’ll almost never be the type who goes pages of posts before anything sexual happens.

- I’m mainly looking to play male characters opposite of female or futa characters, with a couple of possible suggestions where I’m willing to play female opposite of a futa. I‘m not, however, looking to play the futa opposite of any male or female characters, as I get asked to do that a lot whenever the door is left open there and I’m taking a break from it for now.

- OC’s are more or less out of the question with very few and specific exceptions. Stuff like a canon girl being gangbanged by a group of normally background figures or a nameless monster/creature from their world is one such example. Or occasionally, if my partner suggests it, I’ll be open to playing an OC to a canon girl if there aren’t any males from the fandom which fit for the idea they want to do. But I’ll almost never play a canon male opposite of a single OC character.

- On a similar note, I will not do ‘face claim’ roleplays, where we play original characters who use canon characters as our references. If I wanted to do something with original characters who may or may not use other sources for physical references then I’ll do so with a separate request thread.

- Please don’t beat around the bush on what you want if you message me first. I’m totally fine with brainstorming, but I’ve had too many people where it took several replies of poking and prodding to get them to answer the simplest questions like ‘what fandom/character/idea caught your interest’.

- If I have something listed as a No, then it‘s a No. I sometimes get people who message me asking if I’d make an exception if it’s handled certain ways, but believe me when I say that if I put something as an outright No kink then its because there is no angle of approaching it which is appealing to me. Anything else I’m at least open to discussing even if it may be unlikely I’ll be up for including it in a roleplay.

Now for a few favorite kinks and the few full on No’s which I’m against exploring. If you're curious about something whuch you don’t see listed on either section, then always feel free to ask.

Favorites (none of which are a must)

Dirty Talk
Age Differences
Interracial
Incest
Taboo pairings
Powerbottoming (honestly, anyone who can do this, feel free to move to the front of the line)
Uppity Submissives (same as above)
Footplay
Risk of being caught
Adultery/Cheating
Cuckolding
Futa on female
Futa on male

No’s

Gore
Scat
Snuff

Now, onto the actual fandoms. First off I wish to list a few specific cravings I’d love to find partners for, then I’ll go ahead with a basic listing of the key series and characters I’m looking to play with lately.

Fair warning that there will be some NSFW images linked within the specific cravings portion.

Harley Quinn gangbang
While I’m largely taking a break from writing multiple males to one female in group scenes like this, I have to admit that Harley Quinn is one of my key exceptions to this hiatus. I’m particularly interested in playing opposite of either the Margot Robbie version of her or the recent Harley Quinn adult animated show version for those who have caught any episodes of the new streaming series. A few possible scenarios can include seeing her with some guards during her time locked away, to having her fool around with some of the Jokers guys while the boss man is away or maybe working out a little something with Gotham PD’s finest if they agree to look the other way for once. Always open to discussing other options, however, so feel free to toss any suggestions my way if the notion is appealing.

Tsuyu‘s tongue twisters
Yup. I’m one of those weirdos who finds a lot of sexual appeal behind Tsu’s quirk. Hey, some people like the appeal of tentacles, while I like characters with exceptionally long tongues. I’ve gotten to play with her a few times in the past, but I’d love to get something going where I can do a good amount of exploration on the various kinky ways she could out her tongue to use. Would ideally like to play a sole male character opposite of her, but would also be open to playing multiples for this idea or even playing female if preferred.

Pony Tsunotori’s hidden quirk
From Class B of My Hero Academia, we have the cute little foreign exchange student who has been a standout for me since seeing the above pic with her sporting a massive horse cock due to her quirk. There‘s just somethinv about a largely human looking girl with a big animal cock between her legs which sparks my deeper perverse interests and I’d love to find somebody who is willing to play her part for me. With this, I’d ideally like to play a male character, such as Deku or Monoma, but I’m also open to playing one of the girls if preferred.

Dragon Maid getting dragon laid
Big fan of the Tohru x Kobayashi ship and the above pic is a sexy as heck depiction of what their sex life could be. For this, I’d really love to play Konayashi opposite of Tohru, with Tonru herself either being a futa like in the pic or a full female who enjoys using her tail in kinky methods. I miiiiiight be talked into playing the part of Tohru instead, but it’s honestly going to be an uphill battle for anyone who tries, so I’d suggest having anether option or two for us to go with if that’s your only way of being interested in this pairing.

Scottish Pokemon Trainer
I love girls with accents and I love girls with attitude, so the memed version of the female Sword and Shield trainer ended up being very appealing to me outside of the humor behind her. Would love to do something where I play either a rival trainer or gym leader who either ends opus biting off more then he can shew with her or manages to put her feisty energy to better use, but always open to other potential ideas. Also open to playing Pokémon themselves for those interested in that option.

Fandom Hatefucks
So, this is an admittedly odd interest which I expect to get little response for, but figure it couldn’t hurt to include as an option. We know of the appeal of hatefucking someone who one may find attractive but also can’t stand for one reason or another and we know how... ‘passionate‘, fans can be toward certain series or titles out there. So how about some fourth wall breaking smut where a fan or two actually gets to let off some pent up aggression or frustration toward certain characters from a series? For this, I’m open to considering different suggestions, but had a couple which immediately come to mind in spurring me to include this option.

She-Ra
The Netflix She-Ra show is an overall good series, but it’s certainly one which has alienated a number of older fans for both valid and questionable reasons. There’s some decent points to be made on both sides of the debate of how much of ‘SJW pandering’ the newer show does with some of its character choices, but I’m more just interested in the potential lewdness which can arise from such arguments. Think of it like a fourth wall breaking version of the old “feminist gets taught her place by a chauvinistic male pig” types of pairings, only with the heroine of said series dealing with a fan of the original toon.

Byleth
Perhaps one of the most hated Nintendo video game characters since their inclusion to Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Coming into the game at a point where everyone was sick of sword users and Fire Emblem characters, Byleth also had the audacity of being a first party paid DLC character in a pack otherwise filled with unique third party characters from series never represented in Smash before. She was outshined by a Cuphead mii costume, for crying outloud! So, may as well makes the best of her inclusion, whether she’s entirely willing to oblige or not.

List (with a five star system to help show the ones I’m gearing toward the most at the moment)
Going to keep this smaller then usual for now to focus on certain series, but I may expand upon it later​

Voltron
Pidge ****
Allura ***

She-Ra And The Princesses Of Power
She-Ra ***
Catra ****
Entrapta ***

The Venture Bros
Triana Orpheus ***
Dr. Girlfriend ****
The Quymn Sisters ****

Harley Quinn