Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Goodman's Big Bad Everything

Jericho Z. Barrons

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
RETIRED.png

RETIRED NOTICE: This thread is closed and I am no longer accepting rp requests. This is set indefinitely. Normally, I wouldn't make like a big announcement or anything because Muse comes and goes. But after years of collaborative writing, the prospect of writing partnerships is actually a deterrent to my motivation for story writing. This thread is being kept as a memorial.

• Jumbled made the banner and sig button for me. Thankya, Jumbee!

Hallo there! Welcome to my request thread. This might seem really long and indepth but it's not. I've got a bunch of handy-dandy short lists for a quick glance to check me out and see if we're compatible.

Even though I have long lists for those who wish to see a little more in depth what I'm into, you don't have to read it all. All of this information is just made available so that you can click on the links in the table of contents and find quickly what might fit about us.

In the end, I'm always open for questions and discussions.

Table of contents

✧ First post

About me
Writing Style
Posting Preferences
Partner Preferences

✧ Sexual kinks
✧ Character Appearances and Attraction
✧ Special Kinks
✧ Story tropes
✧ Dark story themes

I am a bisexual man in my 30's and I am a dork. I've been writing since grade school and I've been doing ERP online for a decade. I've tried just about everything at least once or twice.

First thing you gotta know about me is that I love reading. I love books. My favorite genre is paranormal romance and urban fantasy(two genres actually but often paired together) because unlike regular romances, there is a prevalence of interesting, sassy/witty, and badass female characters, paired with a hot jerkass(male lead/love interest) whom she can butt heads with and provide lots of fun banter. It hasn't gotten old for me yet. I also love the genre for the supernatural elements because I find the overlap of modern settings with "hidden paranormals" world-building to be interesting, the different ways authors go about it.

My favorite series and authors are the Fever series by Karen Marie Moning, the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost, the Others series by Anne Bishop, the Kricket series by Amy A. Bartol, the Vampire for Hire series by J.R. Rain, and the Beautiful Monsters series by Jex Lane. Ever want to get me excited, talk to me about these series and authors.

I also have an interest in insects and creepy crawlies. Mostly the pretty ones like spiders / tarantulas, wasps / bees, and moths / butterflies. I'm not personally a hobbyist but I love learning about these critters, their behaviors and care, and I love looking at videos and pictures of them. If you come at me chatting about any of those I listed, again, a good way to get me chatting adamantly.

I also dabble in art a little bit. I don't consider myself very good. I doodle in ballpoint pen and most of the time it's hot cartoon women or "cheesecake / pinup" style. I have been known to draw characters from role-plays I'm particularly passionate about. If you would like to see, just ask me for my deviantArt link.

Writing Style

AT A GLANCE

• I'm plot and character focused.
• I like about 30-40% smut content but based on chemistry between characters.
• I like paranormal themes and I'm very adventure and conflict oriented.
• No fandoms - it's very rare for me to do a fandom of any kind.
• I am friendly and chill but I strictly maintain clear-cut boundaries OOC. No flirting.
• I will not ghost and prefer clear and direct communication.

For the Love of Story

I consider myself first and foremost a storyteller. The long-term tale that takes on a life of its own becoming a huge monster that has babies and never ends. Very rarely do I write anything safe or domestic or slice of life.

I like to chat plot with my partners but I prefer the "when it comes up IC" method. Overplotting is so much fun, you guys, but it'll kill the rp. We'll get our basic idea together, put a pin on the map for a vague idea on where we wanna go, and the rest of the time, plotting is restricted to current rp action, 1-2 scenes ahead at most. No character sheets and no inappropriate info dumps in the story.

Conflict
I like to focus on characters and using characters to move things forward. Conflict and drama are what I crave. That juicy, exciting stuff that sparks emotion and propels people to action. My favorite genre is romance and my favorite tropes are hot-cold and enemies to lovers, where the characters dislike each other at the beginning but through the course of the story they grow closer.

I mostly like romance and comedic stories with a lighter adventure feel to them. But I also have a soft spot for dark themes and content. Things like abuse, curses, kidnapping, drug addiction, etc. that kind of add that same melodrama and conflict I enjoy but bring a darker edge to the story. Angst can be great. Learn more about this in the "Dark themes" section.

Communication is Key

The way I like to think of this is a very loose and casual hobby for escapism and entertainment. I have too much crap in real life that stresses me out so I'm not the type of person to suffer tension or stress here as well. If something is bothering me, I'm not going to remain quiet about it. I'll let you know so that we can hopefully talk about it and work it out. It won't be necessary for every little thing but I won't drop a good partnership without some attempt to work things out.

Ghosting
Whoever contacts me will always get a message about my level of disinterest, no matter what stage of planning we're at. If they send me a message merely inquiring, I will always tell them if I am / am not interested.

❌ "Can you tell me why?"
That being said, I do not give reasons for a rejection anymore. I'm talking about those conversations for rps that have not yet started or just barely started.

I am not here to be an editor or a tutor, I'm just here to have fun with others and relax. There is no right way to rp and I'm definitely not an expert. Nobody likes to hear that they weren't good enough but I am just one guy. There are "many more fish in the sea" and all that. I like to think of it as giving someone the opportunity to go and find a person they might really fit well with.

Posting preferences

AT A GLANCE

• All forum-based - threads only.
• Third person perspective
• I write 1,000-2,000 words(6-15 paragraphs) per post.
• I use real photographs for faceclaims - mostly public figures and celebrities who have appeared on screen. No artwork.
• My main characters are dominant / switch and masculine males. I only ever rp females as secondaries or minor characters.
• I play human and humanoid supernaturals as well as monsters.
• I post at least once a day, possibly more if I'm inspired.

WHERE

I only rp on Blue Moon. I prefer visibility so only threads please.

I do have a Discord but it is reserved for chatting with close friends only.

WHEN

I post at least once a day, possibly more for stories that I feel really passionate about.

HOW

Third-person perspective always. First-person blurs boundaries too much and is clunky to read.

I write between 1,000-2,000 words per post. I focus on efficiency with dialogue and action without going too far so that my partner can chime in and find opportunities to alter things.

WHAT

Position / Orientation

I always write as a dominant(top) or switch, masculine male as my main character. Both male and females show up as secondaries and minor characters in my cast. If we have planned a poly or more than one sexual partner for my partner's character, I often enjoy including switches, other dominants / tops, and submissive / bottom male characters in my cast of characters.

Sexual orientation really depends upon my partner's character and what the plot is. Most of my characters will be either hetero, homo, or bisexual. Pansexual to allow for monstrous creatures.

More information will be provided in the "Character Appearance" section of this thread.

Partner preferences

AT A GLANCE

• I desire partners who respect boundaries.
• I desire partners who exhibit healthy mindsets and mature / relaxed perspective about role-playing.
• I desire partners who post at least once a day - once every other day.
• I desire them to play either male or female characters.

Attitude and Mentality

I like to make casual friends with my partners, so, I prefer to be partnered with people who don't take this hobby too seriously. It is great if they use rp for coping or to improve their day. But the point for me when it becomes toxic is when their entire mood and mental health is dependent upon me or a story we have going together.

Poking

I do not chase people or inquire about continued interest in an ongoing rp. I desire a partner who is able to post frequently, who is passionate about the rp, and who can remember the rp.

No hard feelings if you can't, or at the end of 2 weeks you get a message from me saying, "Thank you for your time" and you had genuinely forgot we were writing a story together. It's okay. People forget things and you're not a bad person and I am seriously not angry with you. It just means we're not a good fit.

2 weeks without being immersed in writing for an rp will kill it for me. I just know myself and trying to return to an rp that has been dead for longer than 2 weeks is a very frustrating experience as I try to become immersed again and find a spark to resume it. A pitfall of constantly having ideas, in a vacuum, I move on quickly.

Characters

I will elaborate on this in the "Character Appearance" section but honestly, I am attracted to pretty much anything male and female. The plot seeds I come up allow for endless possibilities and combinations for characters my partner might choose to play against mine. And I cannot ever decide which I like best. So, it's simply better to give a partner free rein creatively rather than limit those options.

Doubling not required
If you only wish to play one character, that is perfectly fine. And they can choose to be either male or female unless otherwise specified in a plot seed. More info in the "Character Appearance" section.

Posting length

A partner is not required to match me for post length. All that I ask is that however much you decide to write, you keep it quality and interesting.

Last edited:
Sexual Kinks

The kink list. Although I am very much story and character focused, one of the biggest things that can determine compatibility is how the characters will engage in intimate scenarios. Especially since the main genre I like to write in is romance. I have made available short lists for quick viewing and here is also my F-list. Browse the in-depth analysis at your leisure and feel free to ask me questions.

Just a few minor points that should be made clear before we get into all of that.

Default : Vanilla

Nothing on any of these lists is required for my enjoyment in an rp. If a partner would like to do a non-sexual version of any of my plots, just ask.

That being said, without any discussion or specifics outlined, I default to vanilla sexual acts. Those things are marked below ( ▼ ). I included things like anal sex, rimming, and fingering (anal), because I like to play against both male and female characters. But I'll just make a special note here that I consider anal-anything to be vanilla only when it refers to homosexual pairings.

Even still, if we have a "no limits" conversation, I tend to stay away from bizarre kinks or extremes. Nothing in my "No" section will ever be put into an rp. And even though site rules allow for characters to be 16 years of age and engaged in sexual plots, my limit is 18. All of our characters in sexual scenarios will be adults ( 18-40 ).

BDSM

Some items below involve certain BDSM elements and they're mostly there to spice up fore-play or engage with a playful energy in the bedroom. I have included Master / pet-slave but in the loosest sense of the relationships; this refers to a story element of fantastical circumstances, such as curses, spoils of war, capturing a paranormal being, or some other dynamic where circumstances creatively determine such a relationship. This is not referencing a 50 Shades or Secretary relationship. There will never be a plot revolving around a BDSM Dom / sub lifestyle scenario.

I am not interested in safe words, contracts, or anything else that will "ritualize" the intimacy and play.

Male Characters and Sex

I will go over in another post all the character specifics for both myself and my partner. But for the ease of interpreting the list: all of my characters that engage in sexual activity with a partner's character will be male. Sometimes, I'll include secondaries and minor characters who are female but they are not available for sex with a partner's characters.

Key:
Vanilla: ( ▼ ) These kinks are not asked about prior to inclusion in a sex scene.
Special: ( ✧ ) These kinks are detailed in the "Special Kinks" post in this thread.

FAV | YES | MAYBE | NO
▼ Anal Sex (Giving)
▼ Consensual
▼ Cum
▼ Cunnilingus (Giving)
Dub-Consensual
▼ Fellatio (Performing)
▼ Fellatio (Receiving)
▼ Foreplay
✧ Frottage / Dry Humping
▼ Humans
▼ Kissing
▼ Licking
✧ Polyamory
✧ Pregnancy
▼ Teasing
▼ Vaginal Sex (Giving)
▼ Vanilla Sex
✧ Wings
| ▼ Anal Sex (Receiving)
Anal Virginity
Biting
▼ Breast / Nipple Play
▼ Clit Play
Clothed sex
Cock / Balls Worship
Coercion / Blackmail
Corruption
▼ Creampie
▼ Cuddling
Cum Marking
▼ Cut Cocks
Exhibitionism
Femininity
▼ Fingering (Anal)
▼ Fingering (Vaginal)
Fingers in Mouth
✧ Gangbangs
✧ Gender Transformation
Hair Pulling
▼ Handjobs
Heat / Rut
▼ Internal Cumshots
✧ Lactation
Massages
Masturbation
Multiple Orgasms
Nonconsensual
✧ Nursing
Orgasm Control / Denial
Pegging
Physical Restraints
Powerbottoming
▼ Prostate Play
▼ Pussy Worship
▼ Rimming (Giving)
▼ Rimming (Receiving)
Roughness
Scratching
Sex Toys
Spanking
Supernatural Transformation
Swallowing Semen
▼ Sweat
✧ Uncut Cocks / Foreskin Play
Voyeurism
| Blindfold
Bloodplay
Caging
Choking
Degradation
Dirty Talking
Discipline / Reinforcement
Flogging / Whipping
Gags
Hand Cuffs
Humiliation
Incest
Knotting / Tying
Light / Medium Bondage
Master / Pet
Master / Slave
✧ Mpreg
Natural Musk
Public Humiliation
Sadism / Masochism
Saliva (Drool)
Sexual Restraints
Squirting
Strap-ons
Tentacles
Throat Penetration
Uppity
Vaginal Virginity
Verbal Abuse
| Ageplay
Anal Fisting
Anal Prolapse
Apparatuses
Ballbusting
Bimbofication
Bukkake
Crushing (Living)
Cunnilingus (Receiving)
Cuntboys
Diapers
Docking
Excessive Semen
Foot Play
Gaping (Anal)
Genital Torture
Gore
Heavy / Extreme Bondage
Infantilism
Latex / Rubber
Living Insertions
Non-Standard Penetration
Scat
Sissification
Somnophilia
Stomach Bulging
Tickling
Underage Characters
Urethra Play
Vaginal Fisting
Vomiting
Vore
Watersports
Wax Play
Zoophilia

These sections are based upon the F-list categorization but definitions are altered and explanations are my own, referring specifically to my preferences.

Key:
Giving / Receiving - refers to whether I want my character to do something (G) or whether my interest lies in my partner's character doing something to mine (R). If both are listed then both ways are desired. May also refer to appearances or other elements which are not actually actions but which deserve designation for who is initiating something.

Special: ( ✧ ) These kinks are detailed in the "Special Kinks" post in this thread.
Appearance: ( ✪ ) These are in the "Character Appearance" post in this thread.
Dark themes: ( ♠ ) These elements are detailed in the "Dark Themes" post in this thread.
Lukewarm: ( ✅ ) Some MAYBEs are actually "Yes" but milder than a direct desire.
Curious: ( ❢ ) Some MAYBEs are things I am merely curious about or willing to try under certain circumstances.
Hard "No": ( ❌ ) For convenience, all "No"s have been marked.

GENERAL KINKS

Fore-play - fav
Multi orgasms - yes
✅ Natural Musk - maybe
❌ Objectophilia - no
Sexual Tenderness - yes
Sex Toys - yes
❌ Stomach Bulging - no
❢ Strap-ons - maybe
Sweat - yes
Teasing - fav
❌ Tickling - no

Foreplay - FAV - Giving / Receiving
Always a fun part of a sex scene, doing the warm-up before engaging in the full workout.
Multiple Orgasms - YES - Giving
I am very attracted to the idea of being able to get my partner's character to come more than once during one sex scene.
✅ Natural Musk - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
The idea of smells being erotic. Not gross smells but the natural scents associated with a character or their gender, like manly odors of fresh sweat, or the sweet tang of an excited pussy.
❌ Objectophilia - NO
I am not interested at all in inanimate objects being the recipients of feelings of love or attraction.
Sex Toys - YES - Giving / Receiving
The inclusion of (generally penetrating) sex toys in a scene, including but not limited to dildos, vibrators, nipple clamps, gags, floggers, etc. Usually used as a part of fore-play to foment passion and increase excitement.
Sexual Tenderness - YES - Giving / Receiving
There is a sense of pride from the idea of fucking another character so good that they feel deliciously sore and have trouble walking afterward. Only as a temporary side effect that wears off eventually.
❌ Stomach Bulging - NO
I am not attracted to the sight of a stomach protruding in an unnatural way or due to an unusually large penis.
Strap-ons - MAYBE - Receiving
Something that I am curious about. I don't normally have my characters submit to women but for the right female Domme personality, I might be willing to explore this.
Sweat - YES - Giving / Receiving
Not excessive. But the gleam of sweat on a body, before, during, or after sex, can be very tantalizing and sensual.
Teasing - YES - Giving / Receiving
Another part of fore-play, coaxing a character's desire to the point of desperation and begging.
❌ Tickling - NO
I am not interested in tickling being a part of sexual intercourse. I differentiate between tickling for actual stimulation of laughter ( No ) and a feather prod used to tease and stimulate the skin ( Yes ).

AGE RELATED

❌ Ageplay - no
✪ Old characters - no
✪ Older Characters - no
❌ Underage Characters - no
✪ Younger Characters - yes

❌ Ageplay - NO
Even if both of our characters are 18+ I get turned off if characters pretend / act younger than 18 or if any age gaps are emphasized in a cutesy, immature fashion. Includes the use of the term "Daddy" or "Baby"; I will allow for the use of "Daddy" in pregnancy circumstances where my character is actually a father.
❌ Underage Characters - NO
This is not just because of site rules. I am very strongly opposed to the idea of anyone in an rp under the age of 18 being involved in sexual scenarios.

ANAL SEX AND PLAY

❌ Anal Fisting - no
❌ Anal Prolapse - no
Anal Sex (Giving) - fav
Anal Sex (Receiving) - yes
Anal Virginity - yes
❌ Enemas - no
Fingering (Anal) - yes
❌ Gaping (Anal) - no
❢ Pegging - maybe
Prostate Play - yes
Rimming - yes

❌ Anal Fisting - NO
No one's full hand or arm should ever be inside someone else's body, ever. Unless we're playing puppets.
❌ Anal Prolapse - NO
I am not attracted to turning someone inside out.
Anal Sex (Giving) - FAV
Since my main characters usually top, I love the idea of giving anal to another character. This is "vanilla" for homosexual relationships only.
Anal Sex (Receiving) - YES
Occasionally, those male characters in my secondary or minor cast are tops, bottoms, and switches. So, I very much enjoy my partner's character being on top in those scenarios.
Anal Virginity - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like the idea of opening a character up to new experiences and different avenues of pleasure, being guided into such by a dominant character.
❌ Enemas - NO
We will always be operating under an assumption of cleanliness. This is not necessary, nor do I find it appealing in any way.
Fingering (Anal) - YES - Giving / Receiving
Usually a fore-play item or prepping for homo. pairings. Often paired with prostate play.
❌ Gaping (Anal) - NO
I do not find the image of gaping body cavities appealing at all.
Pegging - MAYBE - Receiving
Something that I am curious about. I don't normally have my characters submit to women but for the right female Domme personality, I might be willing to explore this.
Prostate Play - YES - Giving / Receiving
I love this being included in homo. pairings as an added element and way to coax a character's body to orgasm.
Rimming - YES - Giving / Receiving
Love it just as much as fellatio and cunnilingus. A very sensitive part of the body being stimulated in a very intimate way. Has a submission or vulnerable aspect to it for the one receiving. There's also a bit of a taboo element there.

VAGINAL SEX AND PLAY

Clit Play - yes
Fingering (Vaginal) - yes
❌ Gaping (Vaginal) - no
Pussy Worship - yes
❌ Queefing - no
❌ Squirting - no
❌ Vaginal Fisting - no
Vaginal Sex - fav
✅ Vaginal Virginity - maybe

Clit Play - YES - Giving
I'm very fond of finding ways to pleasure the vagina before our characters ever get to penetration. Even during intercourse, this pleasure button can come in handy.
Fingering (Vaginal) - YES - Giving
I'm very fond of finding ways to pleasure the vagina before our characters ever get to penetration. I love the idea of the G-spot and finding it with either fingers or cock.
❌ Gaping (Vaginal) - NO
I don't mind a bigger vagina but "gaping" to me speaks to an excessive amount which is not appealing.
Pussy Worship - YES - Giving
I love my characters talking about the pussy and how good it feels, how it tastes, how good it smells, etc. I love the act of giving the pussy a lot of love, making sure my partner's character gets a full experience of pleasure as part of the sex, rather than simply being my character's means to an end.
❌ Queefing - NO
The sounds of air expulsion from the vagina via intercourse. This is not sexually appealing to me.
❌ Squirting - NO
The act of a vagina emitting a projectile fluid during orgasm. I do not mind a wet and happy pussy but "squirting" feels excessive to me.
❌ Vaginal Fisting - NO
No one's full hand or arm should ever be inside someone else's body, ever. Unless we're playing puppets.
Vaginal Sex - YES - Giving
The act of sexually penetrating a vagina. It is very good, in whatever positions we can get into.
✅ Vaginal Virginity - MAYBE - Giving
I do not mind virgins in a role-play. It can be fun to be the guiding force for a female character to be introduced to new experiences of pleasure. However, I'm not particularly fascinated by virgins. To be honest, it speaks more genuine for a female character to be experienced and still be impressed by the sexual prowess of mine.

ORAL SEX AND PLAY

Cunnilingus (Giving) - fav
Fellatio - fav
Fingers in Mouth - yes
Kissing - fav
Licking - fav
✅ Saliva (Drool) - maybe
✅ Throat Penetration - maybe

Cunnilingus - FAV - Giving
I love giving pleasure to a female character with my character's mouth on her pussy. Usually paired with fingering; can be fore-play or a main event.
Fellatio - FAV - Giving / Receiving
I love when characters suck dick and do it well. Usually paired with handjob and a bit of ball play. Can be fore-play or a main event.
Fingers in Mouth - YES - Giving / Receiving
It can be really tantalizing to get a character to put another character's fingers into their mouth, either for pragmatic purposes ( e.g. "Get them really wet, these are going into your ass." ) or simply teasing.
Kissing - FAV - Giving / Receiving
Necessary for any romance rp story.
Licking - FAV - Giving / Receiving
The act of one character licking another. May or may not be sexual.
✅ Saliva (Drool) - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
Not excessive. Sometimes, I find it incredibly titillating for a character to be getting fucked so good, they drool just a little bit. Or a good amount of saliva slathering up a character's cock to get it gleaming, or leaving trails of drying wet spots on the skin from a very busy tongue, etc.
✅ Throat Penetration - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
Not excessive and preferably no gagging. It can be the highlight of a particularly intense blowjob for a character to take a cock in so deeply, they can swallow on the tip.

COCK PLAY

Cock / Balls Worship - yes
❌ Docking - no
✧ Foreskin Worship - yes
✧ Frottage / Dry Humping - fav

Cock / Balls Worship - YES - Giving / Receiving
I love characters talking about the penis and balls and how good it feels, how it tastes, how big it is, etc. I love the act of giving the penis and balls a lot of love, making sure a character gets a full experience of pleasure as part of the sex.
❌ Docking - NO
Phallic insertion into another person's sheath and / or foreskin. I do not find this idea appealing at all.
Foreskin Worship - YES - Giving / Receiving
Something I'm curious about. More information in the "Special Kinks" section.
Frottage / Dry Humping - FAV - Giving / Receiving
F-list defines this as "The act of at least two penises being ground against each other for sexual gratification." and separates it from "Intercrural" or non-penetrative sex. However, I put frottage under the same umbrella as non-penetrative sex. More information in the "Special Kinks" section.

CUM RELATED

❌ Bukkake - no
Creampie - yes
Cum - fav
Cum Marking - yes
❌ Excessive Semen - no
Swallowing Semen - yes

❌ Bukkake - NO
I don't mind cum being deposited onto another's skin, but bukkake has a specific excessive feel to it, almost like raining semen onto someone. Which doesn't interest me.
Creampie - YES - Giving / Receiving
I love a character pushing deep into an ass or vagina and climaxing, then pulling out and seeing the cum slowly starting to drip out. F-list defines this with the stipulation that the orifice being cummed into is "gaping" which I am not interested in. But I consider creampie to be synonymous with cumshot.
Cum - FAV - Giving / Receiving
I love this being involved in smut. Not huge or unnatural amounts but I'm not scared of things getting a bit sticky during sex scenes.
Cum Marking - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like a character coming on the skin of another character. Sometimes to mark with scent for ownership purposes but not always. Sometimes, it's just a pleasing way to finish.
❌ Excessive Semen - NO
I do not like extreme or unrealistic amounts of semen to be involved in an rp.
Swallowing Semen - YES - Giving / Receiving
I love a character swallowing the semen from another character. Usually restricted to "straight from the source" and during the passion and heat of a sex scene. I do not like the act of swallowing semen from a cup or jug or something.

PENETRATION AND SEXUAL THEMES

✧ Gangbangs - yes
❢ Knotting / Tying - maybe
❌ Living Insertions - no
❌ Non-Standard Penetration - no
❌ Somnophilia - no
❢ Tentacles - maybe
❌ Urethra Play - no
Vanilla Sex - fav

Gangbangs - YES - Giving
I very much enjoy poly relationships, particularly when I have multiple characters being with my partner's one. More information in the "Special Kinks" section.
Knotting / Tying - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
Something that I am curious about. Usually my characters and partner's have had very human anatomy but if they were a different creature, I might wish to explore a different type of cock. Even exploring a different species cock, all parties will be required to resemble humans in form more than they resemble animals.
❌ Living Insertions - NO
No living critters should be inserted anywhere, please.
❌ Non-Standard Penetration - NO
Call me a traditionalist, but the only places a cock should be able to go are vagina, ass, and mouth. Anywhere else, especially bizarre places like penetrating nipples, ears, nose, eyes, etc. is not appealing to me at all.
❌ Somnophilia - NO
I do not find sex with a sleeping partner sexy to any degree. Both parties should be awake and involved.
Tentacles - MAYBE - Giving
Something that I am curious about. I have wanted to try having a monstrous main character for a while, so, might like to explore sex with tentacle penetration. I am not interested in mindless or unintelligent monsters or non-humanoid forms.
❌ Urethra Play - NO
Nothing should involve the urethra during a sex scene ever. A thumb or a tongue can tease the slit of a cock but that's as far as it goes.
Vanilla Sex - FAV - Giving / Receiving
My default and favorite. Explained above.

THEMES

Consensual - fav
♠ Dub-Consensual - fav
Exhibitionism - yes
✅ Incest - maybe
❌ Infantilism - no
♠ Nonconsensual - yes
✧ Polyamory - fav
Voyeurism - yes
❌ Zoophilia - no

Consensual - FAV - Giving / Receiving
My default and favorite.
Exhibitionism - YES - Giving / Receiving
I really like characters being observed having intercourse or putting on a show of a sexual nature, either as a display or a casual gathering where the sex is mildly watched.
- I like dubious exhibitionism, where the characters are not necessarily having sex in front of other people but they are in a highly public place and might be accidentally caught / observed.
- I like loud sex that can often be heard by others even if they can't see it happening.
- I like it when characters with supernatural properties / species can smell that two characters have had sex.
✅ Incest - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
I like the idea of incest but nothing in the immediate family. No father / mother x daughter / son, and no siblings.
❌ Infantilism - NO
Even if both of our characters are 18+ I get turned off if characters pretend / act younger than 18 or if any age gaps are emphasized in a cutesy, immature fashion. Diapers are also a hard "No".
Polyamory - FAV - Giving / Receiving
I very much enjoy poly relationships, particularly when I have multiple characters being with my partner's one. More information in the "Special Kinks" section.
Voyeurism - YES - Giving / Receiving
I really like characters observing others having intercourse, either as a display / show or a casual gathering where the sex is mildly watched.
- I like characters secretly watching others having sex.
- I like when characters accidentally stumble upon other characters having sex and I like both: they are shocked by it, or they intended to catch the participants for retribution.
- I like it when characters with supernatural properties / species can smell that two characters have had sex.
❌ Zoophilia - NO
I do not like sex occurring with non-intelligent / non-sapient creatures.

BODY WORSHIP AND PLAY

Breast / Nipple Play - yes
Cuddling - yes
❌ Foot Play - no
Handjobs - yes
✧ Hotdogging - yes
✧ Lactation - yes
Massages - yes
Masturbation - yes
✧ Nursing - yes

Breast / Nipple Play - YES - Giving
Not excessive. I like the inclusion of nipples as an erogenous zone to titilate and stimulate a partner's character.
Cuddling - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like characters who can be affectionate and together close in intimate ways with or without sex being involved in the same scene.
❌ Foot Play - NO
I am not sexually attracted to feet. I don't mind them but involving them in intercourse feels like a derailment to me.
Handjobs - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like when characters jerk off another character's penis either as fore-play or a main event.
Hotdogging - YES - Giving / Receiving
F-list defines this as "The act of placing a penis between the ass cheeks and pressing them against it, sliding it between them in order to reach sexual satisfaction." and separates it from "Intercrural" or non-penetrative sex. However, I put hotdogging under the same umbrella as non-penetrative sex. More information in the "Special Kinks" section.
Lactation - YES
This falls under the pregnancy umbrella. More information in the "Special Kinks" section.
Massages - YES - Giving / Receiving
The act of treating the body by rubbing, kneading, patting, or similar in order to stimulate circulation, increase suppleness, relieve tension, or pamper an individual.
Masturbation - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like when characters masturbate in a role-play, either alone, with an audience / witness, or mutually with a sexual partner.
Nursing - YES
This falls under the pregnancy umbrella. More information in the "Special Kinks" section.

DRESS UP

Clothed sex - yes
❌ Diapers - no
❌ Latex / Rubber - no

Clothed Sex - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like it when characters have clothes on when they have sex.
- I like when one character is dressed / mostly dressed, while the other character is naked / mostly undressed / wearing lingerie. Can be either role for mine or my partner's characters.
- I like fully clothed dry humping.
- I like sloppy, hurried sex wherein characters only get somewhat undressed, usually just enough to get access to each other. Pants undone and cock out, dress riding up over the hips and thighs, panties pushed aside, etc.
❌ Diapers - NO
I am severely turned off by the inclusion of diapers in a role-play.
❌ Latex / Rubber - NO
I am not sexually attracted to latex, neither the look of it nor the feel of it. Just a little too "out there" for my tastes.

DOM / SUB & PSYCH PLAY

♠ Coercion / Blackmail - yes
♠ Corruption - yes
♠ Degradation - maybe
✅ Dirty Talking - maybe
✅ Discipline / Reinforcement - maybe
♠ Humiliation - maybe
✅ Master / Pet - maybe
✅ Master / Slave - maybe
✅ Physical Restraints - maybe
Powerbottoming - yes
Sexual Restraints - yes
❌ Sissification - no
✅ Uppity - maybe

✅ Dirty Talking - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
I like it when characters engage in a little sexy banter or describe naughty acts they'll do to each other, either as an act of teasing and seduction, or as a part of intercourse, talking out their desire and pleasure. Not excessive.
✅ Discipline / Reinforcement - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
Very loose usage. Not "training" nor strictly maintained Dom / sub. Just a bit of casual roles during sex, giving orders and then a light punishment if not obeyed. Ex: "Don't touch yourself. You'll come when I tell you." The desperate bottom disobeys and begins to jerk off. The top gives them a harsh slap on the bottom. "What did I just say?"
✅ Master / Pet - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
See explanation in the top of this post. This has nothing to do with a 50 Shades of Grey styled Dom / sub relationship with contracts and safewords. I prefer exploring this as a story trope, like Dark Lords or pillaging warriors actually taking on a pet / slave that they have captured.
✅ Master / Slave - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
See explanation in the top of this post. This has nothing to do with a 50 Shades of Grey styled Dom / sub relationship with contracts and safewords. I prefer exploring this as a story trope, like Dark Lords or pillaging warriors actually taking on a pet / slave that they have captured.
✅ Physical Restraints - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
F-list defines this as relating to verbal commands and I like exploring that sort of dynamic.
Powerbottoming - YES - Giving / Receiving
I love bottoms who can submit and one that can be assertive during intercourse.
Sexual Restraints - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like tops / dominants giving commands for the bottom / submissive character to resist or hold back sexual stimulation, testing their will to obey, and to tease them to frustration and desperation.
❌ Sissification - NO
The act of making a male character appear more feminine is not sexually appealing to me.
✅ Uppity - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
I like a bottom / sub that has a little bit of attitude or is sassy. Either out of a strength of will and that is just their character to be disobedient and rebellious or as a cute and impish play, being intentionally naughty to provoke a desired punishment.

BDSM

✅ Aftercare - maybe
❌ Apparatuses - no
✅ Blindfolds - maybe
✅ Caging - maybe
✅ Flogging / Whipping - maybe
✅ Gags - maybe
✅ Hand Cuffs - maybe
❌ Heavy / Extreme Bondage - no
✅ Light / Medium Bondage - maybe
Orgasm Control / Denial - yes

✅ Aftercare - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
Even if the BDSM I like is never truly intense enough for subspace I still enjoy the gentle come down and sweet affection of aftercare any time any bondage or pain is involved. A casual spanking during intercourse or being handcuffed might not warrant it, but anything beyond that, I like the caring and tender dominant.
❌ Apparatuses - NO
I dislike involving any big toys or complex machines in sexual intercourse.
✅ Blindfolds - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
It can be titillating when a character has their sense of sight removed.
✅ Caging - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
Possibly for story related purposes, caging may occur.
✅ Flogging / Whipping - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
The use of toys being employed against another character, particularly referring to contact play involving whips of any type, riding crops, paddles, or flogs. I like leaving marks, a bit of pain to spice up the sensations, and using floggers as tools to both tease and punish.
✅ Gags - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
It can be titillating when a character has their ability to speak removed.
✅ Hand Cuffs - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
A nice impromptu way to restrain a character to keep them mostly immobile during a sex scene.
❌ Heavy / Extreme Bondage - NO
I really dislike the use of bondage that is extreme in either the position in which it causes the bound character to be in, the duration for which the character will be in bondage, the level of discomfort caused by the bondage or the amount of immobilization that will occur due to the bondage. I am really turned off by the dungeon aesthetic of BDSM where it is intensely gritty, dark, and painful. Ex: image NSFW TW
✅ Light / Medium Bondage - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
I like a bit of restraint, a bit of order / commands with domination and submission, a bit of pain and roughness to tantalize and punish, and some toy involvement. I like it to be very loose, very casual, like a sexy game.
Orgasm Control / Denial - YES - Giving / Receiving
I love a character ordering another to delay gratification or pleasure for themselves while also teasing the character and edging their climax.

ROUGHNESS / PAIN

❌ Ballbusting - no
Biting - yes
✅ Choking - maybe
❌ Crushing (Living) - no
Hair Pulling - yes
Roughness - yes
Scratching - yes
Spanking - yes
❌ Wax Play - no

❌ Ballbusting - NO
I am not sexually aroused by the pain of balls being crushed.
Biting - YES - Giving / Receiving
I love the inclusion of biting in sexual scenarios.
- Dragging teeth or fangs against the skin can be tantalizing for the subtle threat of danger / pain.
- "Lipping" (the act of squeezing a body part or skin with just pressure of the lips) is very sexy and teasing.
- Biting or "nipping" (a very light bite or pinch with the teeth) are sexy and teasing as well.
- Biting and leaving a mark can have a very sexy, possessive connotation.
- Biting and drinking of blood (as a vampire or vampiric being) can be very dominating, intimate, and sensual.
✅ Choking - MAYBE - Giving / Receiving
Grabbing the neck of another character forcefully during sex can have a passionate and messy-sensuality.
❌ Crushing (Living) - NO
I dislike this being involved in any manner.
Hair Pulling - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like the impassioned gripping of a character's hair or pulling on it like reins.
Roughness - YES - Giving / Receiving
The involvement of rough behavior and actions (typically during sex) upon a partner. Usually denotes harsh grabbing, pulling, brisk brusque motions, and similar physical conduct. This can add a bit of loose and hurried passion to a sex scene or invoke a very intense, dominant mood.
Scratching - YES - Giving / Receiving
I love the impassioned drag of a character's fingernails / claws against the skin of another, either lightly or hard enough to leave temporary marks.
Spanking - YES - Giving / Receiving
I love the act of spanking involved in intercourse to be very tantalizing and stimulating.
❌ Wax Play - NO
I do not find wax play tantalizing or exciting.

GORE / TORTURE / DEATH

✅ Bloodplay - maybe
❌ Genital Torture - no
❌ Gore - no

✅ Bloodplay - MAYBE
I like the inclusion of a little bit of blood in a sexual scene, either from small wounds (like as those created from flogging or scratching) or as involved in vampiric play where blood is sucked as an erotic act. Nothing excessive.
❌ Genital Torture - NO
I do not enjoy inflicting pain on the parts of the body which are supposed to experience pleasure during a sex scene.
❌ Gore - NO
This is listed as a story theme in the "Dark Themes" section. In a sexual context, I do not get aroused by gore, nor do I wish gore to be involved in a sex scene.

TRANSFORMATION

❌ Bimbofication - no
✧ Gender Transformation - yes
Supernatural Transformation - yes

❌ Bimbofication - NO
I am not attracted to the tropes of this process. I prefer intelligent characters even if they may be good looking.
Gender Transformation - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like this more as a story element and focused more on supernatural means rather than realistic transgenderism. More information in the "Special Kinks" section.
Supernatural Transformation - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like this more as a story element but I do find different supernatural transforming beings / creatures to be attractive.

✧ PREGNANCY & BREEDING

Heat / Rut - yes
✧ Impregnation - yes
✧ Male Pregnancy - maybe
✧ Pregnancy - yes
✧ Risk of Pregnancy - yes

Heat / Rut - YES - Giving / Receiving
I like the idea of a character entering a state of heightened sexual arousal which often alters or overrides their inhibitions.
✧ All pregnancy kinks can be found in the "Special Kinks" section of this thread.

❌ Scat - no
❌ Vomiting - no
❌ Vore - no
❌ Watersports - no

❌ An explanation for each of these should not need further explanation. I do not find gross things or bodily functions to be sexually appealing.

Last edited:
Character Appearance and Attraction

Now we're getting into character appearances and what I find attractive, both in the characters I desire to play as and what I like to see in my partner's characters. Mostly, I will be focused strictly on the things I find attractive but it won't be listing everything. Hopefully, through looking at this, prospective writing partners can get a general idea of what I'm into.

As always there are short lists available below with longer, more in depth explanations in spoilers.

Story Takes Precedence

Take this post with a grain of salt. Use it more as an example of what characters I desire to portray rather than directives on who my partner should play or what they should look like. Because I'm not very picky on what gets my juices flowing. And I have stories with empty slots where my writing partner can fit literally anybody they choose.

A few plots here and there, I have vague ideas of a more narrower story and it is made with the desire for my partner to play a certain role. But most of the time, they can come in with whoever they personally have a craving to portray and it'll work out fine.

Character Age

The preferred ages of and appearances of characters involved in sex scenes is 18-40. I am squicked out by the sexualization of characters younger than 18 or characters who act or appear younger than 18. I can find attraction to people of older ages(40+) but if this is a creative outlet for fantasy, then I'd prefer to play with youthful, virile people.

Human vs. Humanoids

Most of my main characters will either be human or be supernatural beings that look indistinguishable from humans ( vampires, Fae, etc.). However, I am not opposed to playing transformation beings such as were-beasts and monsters who are not conventionally attractive. All sexually available characters, both mine and my partner's, must 1. be able to operate in a bipedal fashion 80-90% of the time, AND 2. possess intelligence on par with other sapient beings.

Multiple limbs are alright and unattractive / alien features are perfectly ok but the general body function and parts must operate like this. So, if they have multiple limbs, some of those need to function as legs and some of them must function as arms; the limbs cannot all be legs all of the time, otherwise it is too "animalistic" for me.

Picture aids : So, something like this is ok but this is not. This and this are great but this is not. One more time; this (NSFW) and this are greenlight, whereas this is redlight.

It is most titillating to do a human x creature and it doesn't matter which character is the monster. Most often, I prefer to play the monstrous one.

Desirable Imperfection

Just a small additional note about not conventionally attractive characters: I like a little imperfection. Sometimes I am in the mood for celebrities and playing hot guys. But sometimes I get the craving to play guys who have character in their features. Crooked teeth(clean, just in need of braces), facial scars, buggy eyes, gaunt or naturally menacing appearance, etc. I default to more attractive faceclaims and descriptions for my partner's sake but if a writing partner was open to imperfection added to my character's appearance, that'd be great to hear.

Key:
My Character ( MC ) / Your Character ( YC ) : Distinction between the character I wish to play as ( MC ) and what I find attractive in another character's appearance ( YC ). If both are listed then both are desired.
"No": ( ❌ ) For convenience, all "No"s have been marked.

BODY TYPE
MALE
| BODY TYPE
FEMALE
| SUPERNATURAL | CLOTHING / AESTHETIC
Body Hair - yes
Cut cocks - fav
Facial Hair / Beards - fav
Groomed genitals - maybe
Masculinity - yes
Medium-large cocks - fav
Muscular Characters - fav
Pubic Hair - yes
Short characters - yes
Shorter Characters - yes
Skinny Characters - yes
Small Cocks - maybe
Stocky Characters - yes
Tall Characters - yes
Taller Characters - yes
Twinks - yes
✧ Uncut Cocks - yes
| Chubby - yes
Femininity - yes
Groomed genitals - maybe
Muscular Characters - maybe
Pubic Hair - yes
Short characters - yes
Shorter Characters - yes
Skinny Characters - yes
Small Breasts - yes
Tall Characters - yes
Taller Characters - yes
Tomboys - yes
Voluptuousness - yes
| Angels - yes
Demons - fav
Elves - maybe
Fae - fav
Fangs / Sharp Teeth - yes
Horns - yes
Humanoids - yes
Knotted Cocks - maybe
Lycanthropes - yes
Monsters - maybe
Orcs - maybe
❌ Robots, Cyborgs, Androids - no
Satyr - yes
Tails - yes
Tentacles - maybe
Vampires - fav
✧ Wings - fav
Xeno / Alien - maybe
| Genital / Nipple Piercings - yes
Leash and collar - maybe
Leather - yes
Masks - yes
Nonsexual Piercings - fav
Smoking - fav
Suits - fav
Tattoos / Body Art - yes
Underwear - yes
Uniforms - yes

Body Hair - YES - MC / YC
- Male-centric. Nothing extreme but I'm not scared of manly male characters(mine or my partner's) having a hairy chest, armpits, happy trail, etc.
- Women: No. I know women have body hair irl and it's not a turn off if it's included but it's not something I find sexually arousing.
Chubby - YES - YC
- Female-centric. I love a female character who is soft, well-rounded, and pudgy, with a little more extra weight than average but not necessarily fat.
Cut Cocks - FAV - MC / YC
- Male-centric. My default and fav, the look of cock I am most at ease and familiar with.
Facial Hair / Beards - FAV - MC / YC
- Male-centric. Anything from scruffy stubble to full beards, I really love male characters with facial hair.
Femininity - YES - YC
- Female-centric. I love female characters that are traditionally feminine presenting.
Groomed genitals - MAYBE - YC
I don't mind trimmed pubic hair but there has to be a landing strip or something down there. For both male and female characters. Never bare.
Masculinity - YES - MC / YC
- Male-centric. I love male characters that are traditionally masculine presenting.
Medium-large Cocks - FAV - MC / YC
- Male-centric. My default desire for cock size is 7"-9" long. 10" at the highest. Any larger than that and we're entering cervix-breaker / disemboweling territory.
Muscular Characters - FAV - MC / YC
Not excessive. I love the look of powerfully-built and / or athletic male and female characters. Either moderately fit or with six-pack abs.
Pubic Hair - YES - MC / YC
Not excessive. I do not balk at a medium-sized bush down there on either male or female characters and I feel it looks more adult and natural. All of my characters will have at least some bush, ranging from light to medium thickness.
Short Characters - YES - MC / YC
I love characters that are short in stature, either with a chubby / stocky figure or more fit and slim.
Shorter Characters - YES - MC / YC
I am attracted to the idea of size differences between characters.
Skinny Characters - YES - MC / YC
I love characters with more slender body types, who may or may not be fit as well or just lithe and willowy.
Small Breasts - YES - YC
- Female-centric. Not flat-chested. I am open to any kind of body type but have a trigger when it comes to underage(ↆ18). So, the breasts can be small but must be sizeable enough to exude some modicum of sexual maturity.
Small Cocks - MAYBE - MC / YC
- Male-centric. Nothing extremely small. I am open to very average cock sizes in characters. Between 5"-7".
Stocky Characters - YES - MC / YC
- Male-centric. I don't necessarily like fat or chubby male characters but I do find thicker characters to be attractive. Like those built like a line-backer.
Tall Characters - YES - MC / YC
I love characters that are tall in stature(up to 7'), either with a wiry / willowy figure or more fit and athletic.
Taller Characters - YES - MC / YC
I am attracted to the idea of size differences between characters. Either mine or my partner's.
Tomboys - YES - YC
- Female-centric. I love female characters who aren't traditionally feminine, either in a very casual-modern way who buck the stereotypes or in a more overt way, where she'll deliberately blend more traditionally masculine choices into her style and demeanor.
Twinks - YES - MC / YC
- Male-centric. I love male characters that are typically skinny / slim in build, having little or no body or facial hair, and described as conventionally attractive, but still present as masculine / male.
Uncut Cocks - YES - MC / YC
- Male-centric. More info on this in the "Special Kinks" section.
Voluptuousness - YES - YC
- Female-centric. I am very attracted to female characters with wider than average hips and large buttocks.

Angels - YES - MC / YC
I put this here because of the feathered wings, which I love on characters but typically I dislike "heaven" in storylines nor their messengers. Anything celestial or spiritual kind of puts me off. I prefer the trope of angels being the same creature as demons or fae, just with different styled wings and species demeanor.
Demons - FAV - MC / YC
I love demon or devil characters, typically magical. Including but not limited to incubi, succubi, gargoyles, and yokai. Although I dislike "heaven" in stories, I don't mind "hell / the Underworld" so much.
- These can range from everything you can think of, from the more physical to the more ephemeral / spirit-based.
- They can be either really human looking or extremely demonic looking, with horns, tails, wings, hooves, and unnaturally colored skin tones, etc.
Elves - MAYBE - MC / YC
This is a "maybe" due to fuzzy categorization. Because I prefer fae but a lot of depictions have fae as a race of human-sized, immortal, and magic-wielding beings with pointed ears and wings which overlaps with elves a lot. Elves feel more fantasy-Tolkien, which is why I'm less attracted to them.
Fae - FAV - MC / YC
I love everything to do with the sidhe and the fae. Mostly based on PNR and modern story depictions but also drawing from western European folklore and fairy tales.
- I love characters with wings. More info in the "Special Kinks" section.
- I love their associated trickster natures and possessive / collector tendencies.
- Their magic is also really versatile.
Fav depictions of Fae in fiction:
- The Fever series by Karen Marie Moning
- The Shadow Reader series by Sandy Williams
- The Bargainer series by Laura Thalassa
Fangs / Sharp Teeth - YES - MC / YC
Fangs, either just the two sharpened incisors or more teeth sharpened, are very appealing to me as a look.
Horns - YES - MC / YC
Horns are very sexy in any shape they come in, from little pointed nubs, curled rams horns, curved and pointed, or straight up antlers.
Humanoids - YES - MC / YC
I consider this any character who couldn't automatically blend into a crowd of humans but who is still bipedal. Examples may consist of various races such as satyrs, gnomes, dwarves, halflings, tieflings, etc.
Knotted Cocks - MAYBE - MC / YC
Something that I am curious about. Usually my characters and partner's have had very human anatomy but if they were a different creature, I might wish to explore a different type of cock. Even exploring a different species cock, all parties will be required to resemble humans in form more than they resemble animals.
Lycanthropes - YES - MC / YC
Not restricted to werewolves. I love stories involving anthros. Any transformation beast-humanoid that a character can turn into periodically for temporary amounts of time (shifters), or a long-term appearance with fur and fangs that never revert to human form (anthros). They can transform into a full quadraped animal wolf / cat, etc. but intercourse will only occur with their human / anthro form.
Monsters - MAYBE - MC / YC
I love playing as aesthetically challenging characters for story purposes. This can be anything from cyclops characters, eyeless characters, characters with strange mouths placed in odd places, etc. to more grotesque, such as tentacle-mouthed characters, bug anthros, etc.
Orcs - MAYBE - MC / YC
I prefer depictions like those from the LotR films with the gargoyle-esque features and dark skin tones.
❌ Robots, Cyborgs, Androids - NO
I am not very interested in science fiction nor am I enamored with the idea of artificial beings or sentient computers, even just as a strictly story-focused character. Just not my thing.
Satyr - YES - MC / YC
I have a specific love and attraction for satyr and fauns as depicting a variation of the fae with a rustic, bestial charm. Very sexy and fun to play with.
Tails - YES - MC / YC
I love tails and tail play being included in an rp as a unique and fun character trait.
- The character can either be almost entirely human (appearance) with a simple tail or the character can be entirely anthro with a tail that fits more in line with their overall supernatural appearance.
- The tail can either be a very small little stub like a manx cat's or it can be long and full and bushy or it can be long and scaley.
Tentacles - MAYBE - MC
Not excessive. My favorite use of these as a character trait is either on the face or head of a humanoid monster character. Less favorite is tentacle limbs or protrusions from the main body / form. Never to be used as "sentient tentacles" or monsters without a humanoid form.
Vampires - FAV - MC / YC
A natural favorite of mine for stories. They're immortal, they suck blood, and they have strange weakness and super powered strengths. A great tragic figure and predatory sex symbol.
Wings - FAV - MC / YC
I love wings and winged characters. More info in the "Special Kinks" section.
Xeno / Alien - MAYBE - MC / YC
I love playing as aesthetically challenging characters for story purposes. This can be anything from simply human-like with strangely colored skin all the way to more monstrous alien species.

Genital / Nipple Piercings - YES - MC / YC
Nipple piercings are very attractive on characters, either rings or studs. No labia / vaginal piercings but cock piercings can be sexy and adventurous. Nothing too excessive; Jacob's Ladder and Prince Albert are simple and spicy.
Leash & Collar - MAYBE - MC / YC
Even without strict Dom / sub lines drawn in character dynamics, I like the possessive appeal of a collar being worn by a character. Either briefly during a sex scene only or long-term with a concrete story purpose other than simply sexual play.
Leather - YES - MC / YC
- Fashion-centric. Leather jackets, leather vests, leather gloves, leather pants, leather boots, etc. It's a very sexy style even when not limited to strictly sexual garments.
Masks - YES - MC / YC
- Fashion-centric. I really like when characters have a quirk that has to do with wearing a mask. Not specifically for sex scenes nor superhero themed; just a proclivity for wearing a mask to hide their identity in either a quirky, disturbing, or sinister manner.
Nonsexual Piercings - FAV - MC / YC
I'm very basic and like the usual belly button, lips, nose, ears, eyebrows piercings. Counterculture explorations can add a bit of flavor to a character as well with non-traditional piercings.
Smoking - FAV - MC / YC
I really enjoy playing characters that smoke and I find smoking characters extremely attractive, even my partner's whether playing a male or female character.
Suits - FAV - MC / YC
- Male-centric. Fashion-centric. Nothing more sensual and commanding than a man in a hot suit. Range:
- Simple button-up dress shirt with or without tie, with or without sleeves rolled up to the elbows or forearms.
- Simple, classy business suit with jacket, dress-shirt, tie, and trousers.
- A three-piece business suit with jacket, vest, dress-shirt, tie, and trousers.
- More complex older styles of suit worn by men.
- Tuxedos are less sexy with their ridiculous bowties but still tolerable in the right story circumstances.
Tattoos / Body Art - YES - MC / YC
Characters with inked skin are very appealing to me. Can be anything between something low-key and simple like a butterfly on an ankle or all out Zombie Boy (Rick Genest).
Underwear - YES - YC
- Female-centric. I love the look and feel of underwear involved in a sex scene, mostly those worn by female characters.
- Small slips and peeks under clothes, flashes of pretty / soft / silky fabric hugging delicate parts.
- The way a female character's legs and body look when naked down to her panties.
- The hurried quickie, full-clothed, having to shove the crotch of the panties aside for access.
- The way a female character looks, slightly bent over, panties caging her thighs / ankles with rump and pussy exposed.
- The sloppy passion of underwear left dangling on one leg / ankle during intercourse.
- The conquest of a pair left behind on the bedroom floor.
Uniforms - YES - MC / YC
- Fashion-centric. There are uniforms that are more attractive than others ( military, police force, football, clergy, etc.) but any authority described by a necessary unifying dress-code can have its appeal.

Faceclaims

I always have a faceclaim in mind for the characters I play. However, if my writing partner prefers we not use pictures, I'll keep it to myself and use written descriptions only.

I only ever use celebrities that have appeared on television or in films - this includes actors and musicians and possibly tv personalities with a popular media presence. Very rarely do I choose models. I never use faceclaims of regular people since they do not consent to having their photo publicized outside of where they originally posted it.

I will only use drawn pictures or artwork if there is no photograph to depict what I had in mind.

There is nothing particularly special anyone else needs to pay attention to with these categories. To be honest, actors are fairly versatile, so, the organization is merely for my own purposes. Sometimes a faceclaim set in one category can be easily moved to play characters in another category.

If my writing partner has requests not on the list, let me know, we might work something out. If my writing partner would like to use any of these faceclaims, go for it; I like to use these guys for my own characters AND I find them attractive in MxM scenarios.

ALPHA MALE | ANTI-HERO | CHARMING | ROGUE | UNDERDOG
Chris Evans
Christian Bale
Ethan Hawke
Hugh Dancy
Matthew Fox
Michael C. Hall

| James McAvoy
Josh Holloway
Keifer Sutherland
Kevin Bacon
Mark Wahlberg
Shane West

| Jason Bateman
Matthew Perry
Paul Bettany
Paul Rudd
Robert Downey Jr.
Ryan Reynolds
Seth Rogan

| Bill Skarsgard
Guy Pearce
Joe Anderson
Michael Eklund
Norman Reedus

| Aaron Stanford
Dominic Monaghan
Dylan O'Brien
Evan Peters
Topher Grace

Boyd Holbrook
Charlie Hunnam
Jake Gyllenhaal
Jeremy Renner
Joshua Jackson
Leonardo DiCaprio

| Ben Foster
Bryan Cranston
Chris Hemsworth
Hugh Jackman
John Malkovich
Matthew Mccanoughey
Tom Hardy

| Chris Pratt
Michael Fassbender
Sam Rockwell
Timothy Olyphant

| Jake Weary
Joe Gilgun
Joel Kinnaman
Michael Pitt

| Aaron Paul
Charlie Day
Edward Norton
Justin Chatwin
Seth Gabel

The information below is just explaining the tropes I commonly use for characters I desire to play.

Alpha Male

The "Good Guy", the Hero, the Leader. The dominant, masculine guy who does the right thing for usually the right reasons. He is loving and caring in tender ways, a good boyfriend, a good father, a dutiful patriot, and killer of monsters. Brave, protective, driven, and self-sacrificing, a proponent of Utilitarianism, where the best action for the most amount of people is desired. It doesn't exclude him from flaws, usually ego / pride, vanity, and controlling / possessiveness being typical. Other flaws may also include a hot-temper, a holier than thou attitude, and the inability to compromise. May also fall into the trap of bucking his own ethics and moral code in order to save those he loves.

Anti-hero

The "Jerkass with a heart of gold", the Deadpan Snarker, the Byronic Hero. He's the Hero with an attitude problem, the morally grey fighter, the Hero with armloads of angst and mystery. Can be both witty and charming in a dry or sarcastic way, but his overall demeanor is that he doesn't want / care to be liked. He'll mostly do what he wants and sometimes that might be the right or good thing. Often, he has a tragic backstory but he's so emotionally constipated, stoic, and/or untrusting, he'll likely never tell it, while still using others as emotional punching bags. He's brave and protective like the Alpha Male but his tenderness is reserved for special people and situations.

Charming

The Gentleman Trickster, the Comedian, the Charmer. This is the Hero with endless charm and a sharp wit. Always with the jokes, he can be either sarcastic and dry, or he can be more genuinely humorous. Either way, he's good looking and likable. Not as tragic or gruff as the Anti-hero, this character might still tend to do things for selfish reasons, only some of the time hitting the mark with being good. Often hedonistic and a slut.

Rogue

The Scoundrel, the Scumbag, the Weasel. Differentiated from the Anti-hero because this character has 1. less heroic qualities, 2. has more sleazy and shady associations, and 3. is not inherently likable. Full of vices, selfish, and sometimes attractive in an ugly, lanky way. They can be heroic and do good things but the way they look and their demeanor makes it come off as dubious, insincere, or manipulative...even if in truth, they might have genuine motives. They just look like bad guys and most of the time, they are.

Underdog

The Plucky one, the Fool, the Shorter Hero. This can be a mixture of the Alpha Male and the Charming, except sometimes these characters are not as brave, not as attractive, and not as tall. They can be more twink-like, or simply shorter in stature. They can be sweet and funny or cute, comedic relief. They can be tricksters with a more impish demeanor or they can be gentle and sensitive.

Special Kinks

So, I'm keeping this one separate from my regular Sexual Kinks or my Character Appearance posts, mainly because...well, these things are special. Kind of a self-conscious thing, like, I'm aware these aren't everyone's cup of tea. I don't usually ask for them even though these are things I really like in an rp. It's one of the easter eggs of this thread; if you've found this post and you too like any of these things, then I'd love to talk ideas with you.

Wings

I really love winged characters, either mine, my partner's, or both. Of course for appearance sake and story purposes but this would more properly be termed a "fetish". Because my favorite thing is turning them into an extra erogenous zone. There is something special and intimate about the winged character growing still and quiet, spreading their extra limbs for the other character to stroke them gently or kiss on them as an act of sultry/romantic fore-play. And they shiver softly as those tender caresses send sensual heat and euphoria through them. In the end, it's about intimacy and fore-play for me.

As stated, it doesn't matter who's character is the winged one, either or both. I like playing a winged character almost as much as I like being the one fondling the other character's wings. I'm not very picky either. The world is your oyster when it comes to creating a character with wings, and there's not a whole lot you could do to turn me off creatively.

Below, I have linked several pinterest boards, rather than link a bunch of individual photographs, to show what I like. I'm constantly collecting so, the boards update periodically. PLEASE ASSUME ALL PINTEREST LINKS ARE NSFW. They might be.

Types

SPECIES

• Feathers - Pinboard
I love feathered wings like a bird or an "angel." I love the feel of feathers of any color or shape. I love the sound of feathered wings flapping wildly during sex. I love the look of a room where passionate lovemaking has occurred and there's feathers everywhere.

• Moth/Butterfly - Pinboard

I love moth or butterfly wings like a fae or fairy might possess. I love the soft fur-like quality to moth wings and the way they look. I love the naughty, smutty look of hands that have fondled moth-wings, fingers stained with powdery color as evidence of the illicit touches.

• Skin Membranes - Pinboard

I love the skin-like membranes of bat wings or dragon shifters. The smooth, warm-blooded feel of the thin, veined skin. I love the sensuality of post-coitus cuddling, getting wrapped in a cocoon made with these warm wings, the character doubly snuggled by their lover's arms and wings.

• Insect Membranes - Pinboard

I love the thin membranes of insect wings like a fae or fairy might possess. I love the iridescent, stained glass window look to them. I love the buzz sound they make when they flap quickly in lustful agitation. I love a character stroking at them, the smooth tiny windows feeling so delicate and fragile under a trusted touch.

STRUCTURE

I like wings as a pair of separate limbs on the back. Usually just one pair of 2 wings but 4 wings is not bad either. Any more wings than that and it starts to feel excessive to me, unless a partner can find a lovely inspiration / faceclaim image for a character with 4+ wings on their back.

I also like them as a part of the arms. Like, instead of coming out of the back, the wings are actually using the arms as a base for the wings. Either as a full fledged wing or as simply a wing-like structure enabling gliding.

SIZE

I like wings as big and cumbersome things or small and cute.

I like them as a constant presence needing to be dealt with in chairs and clothing or as magic-limbs that can be tucked away into the skin or dimensional pockets to become practically non-existent from time to time.

HUMAN VS. ANTHRO

I like characters who are very humanoid with wings attached on their back. Like, basically just humans with wings.

I also like characters that are anthro/monstrous. We could even have character(s) that exhibit some of the bestial traits of the wings they own. E.g. A feather-winged man with the beak and face of a crow; a moth-winged man with an insect face and limbs; a bat-winged vampire with very werewolf/man-bat features, etc.

As a part of the Pinterest boards above, I have sub boards named "Monster - ____" within them. In monster pinboards you can see the wide variety of anthro and monster character appearances I like to combine with the different wing-types I am fond of.

ANGST

Even as I love wings in an rp setting, mostly to play with and touch them, I also love the horrible tragedy of a character having wings and losing them. Either magically or gruesomely having them removed and the loss of their aerodynamic mobility. Forever condemned to be grounded when their heart and instincts tell them they belong in the sky.

I also like the idea of them not necessarily losing their wings entirely but possibly due to injury losing the ability to fly. It can be a wonderful source of angst for them to still possess the beautiful things yet be unable to use them.

Pregnancy

I really enjoy pregnant female characters in rp. It has some qualities of fetish for me but in the broader sense, I love to include it for story purposes, both as a source of fluff and conflict.

FETISH

I love the look of a pregnant female character. The big, bulging belly, pendulous, milk-swollen titties, curves accentuated by her fertile state. Pregnant female character's also have a healthy, vibrant glow to their skin and they are both softened and enlarged by a pregnancy.

I love sex with pregnant characters. I love the imagery of a female character riding cowgirl on my character, body swaying overtop of him, belly big and in reach for stroking. Or spoon-sex, both laying on their sides, slipping cock into her from behind while a protective arm holds her close, caressing her big baby bump.

I like the things that come with pregnancy such as lactation and nursing. Nothing extreme or too out there; I only like lactation when the female character is pregnant or had a recent baby, never just "lactating" without a reason. I also like the fore-play of suckling milky titties but not infantalization related; more for the naughty taboo of it, "Hey, those aren't for you!" type thing, lol. And spicing up regular nipple sucking.

DRAMA - ANGST

I love the risk of pregnancy being present in a role-play, wanted or not. Either both characters desire the pregnancy, one does not(either my partner's or mine), or both are not happy about it. I love having characters agonize about the responsibility and repercussions of it. I sort of like the "abortion" discussion, particularly if there is conflict with those making the choice and those who helped create the fetus. But mostly, I like the idea of birth being an inevitably and people in turmoil over the way that will change their lives.

I also like secondary and minor characters who disapprove of the pregnancy, adding drama to the story. Also questions like "Who's the father?" are great to stir up trouble.

I love the sorrow and tragedy of a wanted pregnancy being lost. It's a very sensitive subject for some so I won't go into detail. It's just an idea I don't mind exploring as a very emotionally impactful plot device.

DOMESTIC FLUFF - THE GOOD DAD

I love the possessive dominance of impregnating a female character, the excitement and anticipation of "trying" together with the fluffy goal of starting a family. I love characters who want to be pregnant, the light they feel to bring a new person into this world, even with knowledge of the chaos and unknowns and mistakes it'll bring.

I love playing good dad characters. I am such a horrible sucker for this trope, I will completely subvert or abandon prior character traits to turn him into a good dad. A partner will kind of need to plan with me what direction we'll go with the drama vs. fluff ratio. Because left to my own devices, the bad guy jerk will swerve into good dad territory quicker than you can blink. I'm so sorry. ^^;;

The gruff, borderline abusive asshole Anti-hero who upon learning he got the female character pregnant, decides to shape up. His quiet vulnerability over the prospect that he is a part of something greater than himself now, the unfamiliar and slightly uncomfortable feeling of looking forward to the kid at the end. A tenderness and gentleness emerging from within him to tend to his demanding and hormonal love, who is carrying the precious thing they made together. The fear that his bad choices/hedonistic lifestyle will either threaten a child or be used as an excuse for the growing kid to act out and rebel.

I just love good dads. I love the ideal, the daydreaming of everything they hope to teach the little one once they're here. Their sometimes irrational fears about not being good enough and the real or imagined threats in the world. Buying/making gifts as they start to conceptualize the future when a little one will need a sturdy crib, warm booties, etc. Name searching fun times. I love the Major Hughes of the world, excitedly showing off sonograms and then later, every picture of every drooly smile to anyone who has eyes whether they're interested or not.

I love good "mates"(husband/boyfriend/lover) who love a female character so much, they tend to all of her needs. Massaging her swollen, achey feet, getting up in the middle of the night for the pickles and ice cream shop run, being a partner at Lamaze class, comforting her and fucking her like a goddess when she gets hormonal and sad from feeling like she's a whale. I love the smitten, smoldering looks he'd give her from across a crowded/empty room to make her blush. I love the way he wouldn't be able to keep his hands to himself, constantly mtouching her in small ways, kissing on her, even if she was feeling irritable and bothered at the time.

I love protective male characters, who amp up in awareness of the vulnerable state of the pregnant female character. I love male characters who get sensitive about being teased for "going soft" and their defensiveness is either directed inward to try for more masculinity in themselves, or outward as they get punchy towards the taunting characters.

Polyamory

As a dominant storyteller, I often have more than one character in an rp and I like to involve them with my partner's character(s). I like exploring relationship dynamics with multiple characters involved in intimacy, providing a variety of "flavors" for us to engage with when/if sex scenes happen.

POLY VS. HAREM

Polyamorous relationships are defined by both writers having multiple characters who are in sexual/romantic relationships with each other with no strict pairing.

Harems are defined as one central character played by one person, having multiple characters played by another person, who all try to get with and be with the one character.

I like both strictly in a story context, never OOC. If it's a harem in the story, usually all the harem characters are mine with the character they like being played by my writing partner. If ever my writing partner tried to make a harem for one of my characters, I might accidentally turn it into a poly with other characters I have created.

I like the "magic vagina/magic cock" trope where there is something inherently desirable about my partner's character that draws in multiple people at once. I do not mind gangbangs or more than 2 characters involved in one sex scene but it can get a bit complicated to write, so, I don't like to do it often and usually reserve it for special occasions.

DRAMA

I like poly relationships with or without jealousy. It can be fun to be in a sexual relationship with multiple characters and everybody is cool with it. I offer enough variety in my characters both personality-wise and orientation/position preference, that even if two of my characters submit to my partner's, they both provide different experiences while doing so.

There is something to be said for the juicy conflict of a poly/harem where insecurities come about, just like those that might be present for a monogamous relationship. I like playing with the angst of possessive and jealous characters trying to deal with the fact that they're not the "only one."

Non-penetrative Sex

I have a soft spot for sex without pushing a dick inside of someone else. Usually as a form of fore-play but also as a hurried, passionate quickie, where getting naked isn't feasible but the characters can't deny the urge. It's an odd thing and not everyone can see the appeal but I like it as a way to add dimension and flavor to intercourse between characters.

DRY HUMPING

More specifically, sex with clothes on, merely rubbing against another person to achieve stimulation and gratification. I like this to be either full to completion(go on with your "jizzed in my pants" jokes) or as a teasing mode in preparation for undressing.

I like it for the uncontrollable desire to get relief from someone else but the sloppiness of not wasting time on getting undressed. Sometimes there is a story reason why nakedness is not possible at the time yet there is no other way to release the tension and desperation of lust. Sometimes I like it to be part of the warm-up, where the characters are kissing and grinding, getting hot and bothered as they start to undress.

FROTTAGE

This is defined as the rubbing of the outer genitals together, either two penises, or a penis against a vagina.

With a penis rubbing against or between the labia, I think of it as a fore-play/teasing act. My partner's character may or may not be ready for sex yet, but either way, there is something dominant about making her wait, yet letting her feel the presence of my character's thickness against her. To get her begging for him to be inside of her.

With two male characters together, it can either be teasing as well or an act in itself, masturbating with a hand around both cocks pressed together, jerking them off or sliding them together in a circlet of fingers.

HOTDOGGING

This is defined as placing the penis between the butt cheeks and sliding between them.

I like this for either male or female characters, a preparatory teasing before insertion, and a dominant stance behind another character.

THIGHS

Using the thighs of a character to have sex can be a hot way to achieve climax if there is some story reason for not being able or willing to penetrate. Possibly in a virgin situation where the character is not ready yet, but desires something happen. A situation where the characters have to be quiet and the sex has to be more secretive. The thrusting character could be a huge asshole and just using the thighs of the other character to get their own gratification with the intention to leave them wanting afterwards. Or possibly an unbalanced orgasm situation; one character, through some means, brought the other character to orgasm without finishing themselves, thus using the thighs of the spent character as a way to not overstimulate them but still gain their own release.

Gender Transformation

I love plotlines where a magical/supernatural gender transformation has occurred. This can either be a full body transformation or a mental one. And it can either be permanent or temporary.

I love the supernatural aspect of changing genders because I feel like it has a very playful and whimsical aspect to it. I like it either as a supernatural DiD situation where a male alter takes over a female character's body from time to time and either does physically manifest or it's just a mental change. I like a possession-type of plot where a different gendered entity takes over the body of a person with the opposite gender and they are "stuck" in that body for a time. Someone who is cursed to physically change into the opposite gender for a time and hijinks ensue as they try to get used to their body as well as attempting to change back.

It feels kinda redundant to separate things in the Special category, like, these things are even MORE special. But these are different from the other things in this section by the fact that 1. I've never tried them before but I am very curious and interested in them and 2. they're even less desirable by other common folk than the kinks listed above. So, if it's an easter egg within an easter egg, is it a Matryoshka egg?

Foreskin

I am cut and all my younger brothers were, and common porn I've watched, all the guys are cut. It's the look I am most familiar and comfortable with. I am not familiar with foreskin but I am fascinated. I would like to experiment with a character who has foreskin or engages with a male sexual partner who has foreskin. Just to try it out.

I have seen intact cocks and they don't turn me off at all. Once you get them hard, it seems they can "emerge" from the little sleeve tip and look like a cut cock anyway, so, it's not a completely alien look or anything.

Several years back, I read an erotic story online where the male protagonist was uncut. And I just remember being struck by and turned on by the descriptions of the woman "peeling" his foreskin back, then when she jerked him, he described the feel of the skin sliding loosely up and down on the helmet, like an added layer of friction. It was very erotic and strikes me as an adventurous idea.

Male Pregnancy

This is much like my pregnancy fetish in a lot of ways but with an added note of masculinity in the pregnant one(obviously). I mostly would want my partner to write the male character who gets pregnant. Selfish of me, I know. But I might also be open to the idea of my character being the one impregnated, for the right partner and the right plot.

Inspired by a couple online erotic stories I read in the genre, I am intrigued and tantalized by the concept of a male getting pregnant. I like the shock, the panic, and the taboo of it. There is an element of emasculation to it but I only like emasculation if it's unintentional or all in the guy's head. You know, the super tough guy who bottoms one time for his lover but uh-oh! They were both dicks to a yokai witch, so, they unknowingly have a curse on them and tough guy gets pregnant when his lover cums up his ass. And he can't abort the pregnancy but they find a fairy midwife to help them through the process. As the months go by and tough guy fills in, his curves softening and he sees what is happening to his body, he gets blustery and mad out of insecurity, thinking he looks feminine. And of course, his lover has to reassure him and soothe his ego. It's got an endearing quality to it.

I don't know "how" or the mechanics of such a pregnancy occurring or how a birth might happen. I'd hopefully bounce ideas off of my writing partner and whatever they were comfortable with. For now, I'll vaguely say "magic." I like the idea of a curse making it happen or one of the characters being supernatural and the combo of human x _____, either the one planting the seed or the one being plowed magically makes a pregnancy happen.

Vampire : Menses

....yes. Don't...don't look at me like that. It makes sense, if you think about it.

So, self-conscious blustering aside, what is this? My character is a vampire and my partner's character is female and she's on her period. And my character would eat her out both to feed from her menstrual blood and as a form of intimacy between them, making her feel good during a crappy time of month for her.

I know there's this whole thing about menstrual blood and how it's supposedly "ew" but I kinda got over that in my mid-20's. I read this in a vampire book once, the Superiors series by Lena Mae Hill, and it was very sensual and erotic.

Disabled Character Traits

This is listed in the "kinks" section but it is not sexual nor a fetish. It is purely for the story and character themes involved. However, I put it in "Special" because I know it's not everyone's cup of tea to write against characters or play as characters who aren't 100% whole. However, it is something that interests me a lot as part of the "Desirable Imperfections" part of character creation.

DEAF

I would love to explore a plot where one of our characters is deaf. I love the gap in communication causing a bit of conflict between them. I think it's a romantic idea for one character to strive to learn sign language in order to connect with and talk to the deaf character. I like the idea of that relationship developing either with fluff and the two of them talking shit about other people in public without them knowing and making each other laugh; or going angst with it and having an entirely silent argument. I like the angsty and broody deaf character who resents those who can hear and is a bit of an asshole to others out of bitter frustration.

BLIND

It might be a challenge to write a character who is entirely blind but I think it'd be an interesting exercise for either myself or my writing partner to tackle a character with this as a disability. An easier avenue might be a character who is blind in one eye or colorblind. I like the idea of a gruff, manly male character who is self-conscious about his one eye being unusable or not being able to see all of the colors distinctly. I like a warrior who has lost visibility in one eye but either uses an eyepatch to get their foes to stupidly underestimate them or they've developed a method of fighting around it where it becomes a strength.

I like the idea of a tragic backstory to losing their eyesight in one or both eyes. Like through torture or a bad fight where they lost and they carry around this "scar" as a reminder of their shame. But I like a mundane story to it just as much; nothing bad or sad happened, they simply progressively lost sight in their eye until it was gone.

AMPUTEE

I'd really like to see more characters who have lost a limb. Preferably just one limb, two at the most. I don't have a fetish for stumps or anything. But it'd be cool to see a sexy pirate character who has indeed actually lost a leg or a hand and go around with hook and peg leg. Or a wizard with a FMA style metal arm.

I am intrigued by the idea of both limited functionality, like playing it straight with a limp or a stiffness that hinders free movement, and the more fantastical where the character can use the replacement limb completely as they would their original limb. It's just a contraption that is a part of their body now.

I like the idea of a free arm stump and the "not very shy" character who doesn't bother to hide it or replace it with an artifice of some kind. I also like the more fantastical idea of a limb that either is part weapon(like a leg that is a full-on rifle or an arm that is literally just a sword) or can Swiss Army Knife INTO a weapon or several or a tool of some kind. Like, it looks like a robotic hand or foot one moment, then "schwink!" it's got pieces coming out of it that fire blasters or bullets or whatever.

Story Tropes

Alright, now that we've gotten basic compatibility out of the way, here we are at the good stuff! Story, the real meat of an rp. I cannot possibly list everything but in this post I'll go over a few of my favorite types of things to explore. As always, there are short lists for a quick glance and a few things will be selected for more in-depth explanations. Again, not everything but just a few things that are of particular interest to me.

I am open to more than I am opposed to, so, first, just a couple of things that I am not interested in.

❌ Slice of Life

I have stated elsewhere how I just can't stay focused on the mundane or everyday life sort of plots. It doesn't matter the setting or time period; if it's normal people doing normal, everyday things, I will check out entirely. At the very least, there needs to be an element of conflict, usually with high stakes, and passionate emotions involved.

There is an element of SoL that I can tolerate and that is the domesticity and fluff/angst that comes with pregnancy put into an rp. Never is an rp entirely about pregnancy, however; usually, there is a bigger plot, other moving pieces, and the character just happens to get pregnant.

❌ Science Fiction

As a general rule, it's a bit harder to get me on board with anything science fiction related. I'm here for the aesthetic and the ease of gadgets that work like magic. I don't want to ever get stuck doing a space pirate rp and get buried in the details of how the machinery works, or the nitty gritty of how the computers function. I've tried to read sci-fi novels several times and gotten that kind of crap and it's to the point now where if I sense anything "spacey" or high-tech about a book, I don't even pick it up.

I also dislike a lot of the purely sci-fi tropes, like robots, AI, aliens, space travel, dystopia, etc. Neither am I enthralled by the big picture ideas of sci-fi such as identity vs. consciousness, man vs. technology, what does it mean to be human?, etc. I do not find artificial beings enticing and I feel like aliens are just monsters with a hoity toity hat on. The future that sci-fi presents is very often sterile and bleak and although I like to deal with angst and dark stuff in my plots, it's different for the energy level involved and societal vs. individual types of conflict.

A couple of my plot seeds might have sci-fi leanings but usually they are a heavy blend of fantasy tropes and themes as well and not just straight sci-fi. I guess a good rule of thumb is to just interpret it from the viewpoint of the artist vs. the mathematician/engineer; what is pretty/the cool aesthetic vs. the numbers and the science.

Now onto the different things I like to explore in different stories. I'm going to try to keep this efficient and tight, even when giving in-depth explanations. Otherwise, this'll come out reading like an essay or dissertation. Heaven forbid by the end of this anyone feels intimidated. ...um.

giphy.gif

Genres

Listed in order with my favorites at the top.

Paranormal romance
Urban fantasy
Adventure / epic / quest
Fairy tale/wonder tale
Romance
Fantasy
Comedy
Contemporary
Crime
Gothic
Mystery
Apocalyptic / post-apocalyptic

Relationships

Broadly speaking, my favorite genre is romance. We can add everything else possible under the sun to the plot but nothing excites my imagination more than the conflict and chemistry between people developing a relationship. I like the drama of it, the passion and emotions that get involved, the catharsis of intimacy.

The story doesn't always have to be romantic, as some of my plot seeds involve buddy comedy and platonic dynamics. For instance, I have been dying to do a buddy comedy non-sexual rp with two male main characters who have an odd couple vibe, a stoic straight man paired with a charming eccentric, and all the hijinks or trouble they might get into together(Road to El Dorado, Emperor's New Groove, Shrek, Psych, Planes, Trains, and Automobiles). Or another non-sexual rp, an aggressive, selfish asshole male character in his mid-20's paired with a plucky, stubborn teenager(preferably female) and the two butting heads and bonding platonically like a quasi-sibling relationship(Logan, Arya and the Hound; GoT, Wreck-it Ralph).

However, most definitely, if a story is framed for romance, then that is one of the goals we're shooting for. We want these two people to get together, we root for them to complete one another. It's never entirely straightforward, though, and there's always a bigger plot happening around them.

SEX

I need more practice in things developing genuinely and progressing gradually. Too often, it feels like there's a forced chemistry and as soon as the two acknowledge any feelings for each other, it fast-tracks right to the sex. That's good I suppose for a fantasy and a sloppy rp where we're just having fun. But it also has the problem that once sex has happened once, it seems to continue to happen quite frequently. And the entire plot comes to a halt each time so that they can fulfill these urges. Yet nothing within a sex scene can be used to shorthand any chemistry development. It is literally just 4-5 posts of blank before we pick up where we left off.

I have yet to implement it but I'm thinking of developing a new rule for romance plots, where our two main characters are restricted from having sex until we've played through seven full days in the rp. Even if we fast forward a few days here and there, the 7 total only counts if we've had at least one full scene of dialogue for that day. Dry humping, making out, and heavy petting resulting in stoked sexual tensions, almost misses, and "we shouldn't have done that" can all happen before the 7 day counter is up. But the whole point is to force the love interests to have a bloody damn conversation. Just a few before we decide sex=madly in love.

THEMES

Some common themes I like to explore regarding character relationships.

Communication – verbal and nonverbal
Companionship as salvation
Everlasting love
Heartbreak of betrayal
Jealousy
Loneliness as destructive force
Loss of innocence
Lost love
Love and sacrifice
Loyalty
Manipulation
Reunion
Revenge

I know not everyone enjoys or likes the particular themes and tropes where people "save" each other with love or they "complete" each other by being together. But I do enjoy them, as a fantasy and as entertainment. Even if it's not strictly romantic. I like the social instinct of Man, the desire to connect, to be heard, to express, to validate, to nurture, to protect. Romance is just a particularly heightened form of this connection with lots of messy potential. Because love is messy and people don't always fit together perfectly, if they do at all.

I love witty banter, I love flirty/dirty talk, I love sexual tension bickering, I love misunderstandings and miscommunication, etc. I love it when characters are distanced emotionally due to past hurts, or insecurities keeping them from being open with one another. I love pride and stubborn ego causing people to butt heads. I love the tango between perception and reality that trips people up when trying to express themselves or communicate with others.

TROPES

I got lost in the TV Tropes Romance Arc and Love Tropes rabbit hole. D: Like, I upended myself inside a barrel and someone had to come pull me out by the legs. So, a lot of this is referencing that website but I tried not to copy too many of their definitions. I like my male characters to be with both either female or male characters, so, I've edited a lot of these to be gender-neutral, open to my writing partner having either gendered character.

- Sweet Romance -

I love the super devoted and protective relationships, where the two have great chemistry and are on a straight course towards Happily Ever After as soon as the action of the story dies down. Drama for these relationships is usually outside the pair or occurring in the story around them. Perfect set up for a "Good Dad" pregnancy plot.

- Love Triangles -

I love when my main character has competition for the affections of my writing partner's character. This can either be played straight where both men are a reasonable match for my partner's character, or it can be played with one of them being secretly sinister and evil.

Fire and Ice Love Triangle: A love triangle where the two choices are temperament opposites: passionate, emotional, and rebellious vs. cool, calm, and reserved.
Muggle-and-Magical Love Triangle: A love triangle where the two choices are a normal person and someone of supernatural origin.
The Gentleman or the Scoundrel: A love triangle where the two choices are the polite Nice Guy and the dangerous, more thrilling bad boy.

Cupid Hates Odd Couples: When good friends fall for the same person, causing them to fight each other.
Operation: Jealousy: A character tries to get their Love Interest's attention by pretending to date someone else as a way of inducing jealousy. I love when this ends up creating a messy triangle situation, or the two "pretending" end up falling for each other for real.

- Opposites Attract -

I love the many tropes associated with this concept where they come from different worlds either in temper or societal roles. I also like it either that they genuinely work and it's romantic or the opposite sides they come from end up causing a bit of a stumbling block, growing pains, or general clashing.

Manic Pixie Dream Girl/Guy: Notoriously a "bad trope" but I love the idea of someone being someone else's key to life and identity. We would hopefully make more out of this than one person simply being used as a life jumpstart for the other and that genuine love would occur instead of just being selfishly treated as a stepping stone or object. ...but even if we didn't, that'd be a fun and dramatic toxic circumstance to explore.
All Girls/Guys Want Bad Boys: Moody, anti-social bad boys attract a lot of romantic attention.
Brooding Guy, Gentle Girl: A moody bad character and a sweet, kind character fall in love.
Pitbull Dates Puppy: A rough and tough character falls in love with someone of a softer, gentler nature.
Uptight Loves Wild: An uptight, cool-headed character loves someone who is more crazy and spontaneous.
Uptown Girl: The rich character who falls for a poor character.
Beast and Beauty: A couple involving a beautiful character and a monstrous character (literal or not).
Claimed by the Supernatural: A supernatural being falls in love with a regular person and "claims" them with some sort of "mark".

- Exceptional -

I like a lot of plots where it sets up the romance in the story as "special". Like the characters both have a status quo pre-rp, then they meet and get to know each other and end up growing as people, making exceptions in their character or lifestyle to accommodate a relationship with the other character, or they have their eyes opened and realize something they needed within that character all along.

Deconfirmed Bachelor: A character who vowed to never be in a relationship, but then they met "her/him".
I Love You Because I Can't Control You: The Casanova falls in love with someone who rejects their advances.
Bigot With A Crush: A character has feelings for a person from a group they are prejudiced against.
Closet Key: A character who makes a person realize that they're actually gay/bi, often they end up hooking up with that character in return.
If It's You, It's Okay: A character finds themself attracted to someone outside of their preferred gender.
Sweet on Polly Oliver: A guy is attracted to a girl who is disguised as a guy.

- Star-crossed Lovers -

The romance tropes where it is hard for the characters to be together for some reason, either internal or external forces. Usually these have bigger plot implications, weaving the romance drama into the bigger scale of what is going on. These can be as simple as a temporary repelling effect due to personality clashes or opposing sides. Or more complex where it seems like everything is against these two being together.

Romantic Fake-Real Turn: When a person or couple fake a romantic relationship, and then fall in love.
Playing Hard to Get: A character tries to attract their Love Interest by pretending to be not interested in them.
Will They, Won't They?: Two characters, often combative but with obvious Unresolved Sexual Tension, resist going into a full blown relationship for a rather long time.
Belligerent Sexual Tension: Two people who are secretly attracted to each other constantly clash.
Rivalry as Courtship: Attraction that starts with two people competing against each other.
Fatal Attraction: The Hero falls in love with somebody who turns out to be the enemy.
Dating Catwoman: A protagonist and antagonist are unambiguously in love with each other, which is bound to cause problems.
Love at First Punch: Falling in love with someone you physically fought.
A Match Made in Stockholm: Falling in love with someone who kidnapped you, and vice versa.
In Love With the Mark: Falling in love with someone who the merc intended to kill or the conman intended to fleece.
Oblivious to Love: A character's love interest doesn't even realize they have romantic feelings for them
Green-eyed Epiphany: The jealousy-spurred Love Epiphany of a character who's in love with someone else, but has been in denial about this up until now.
The Obstructive Love Interest: The Love Interest who constantly rejects someone crushing on them due to misinterpreting their behavior.
Inconvenient Attraction: A character is attracted to somebody and they hate it.
The First Cut Is the Deepest: Being unable to love again due to emotional wounds from a previous relationship.

- Brutal Love -

The matches made in heaven...yet they're on the edgier side of the scale. Darkness attracts darkness and all of that.

After-Action Patch-Up: Teasing moment where a character gets their wounds patched up by their Love Interest.
Destructive Romance: A very unhappy and horribly abusive love relationship.
In Love with Your Carnage: A villainous or morally ambiguous character falls for someone because of their violent tendencies.
Outlaw Couple: Lovers who commit crimes together.
Battle Couple: Lovers who kick ass together.

Fantasy

Almost every story I do is "fantasy" or a sub-genre of it in some way. There is always some level of paranormal stuff going on either involving supernatural beings/creatures or magical elements/magic users in the plot.

Since I am using this to describe the "catch-all" fantasy, the setting can be anything from the AU middle ages-esque fantasy realm ala LotR or GoT to a more contemporary or urban setting like Buffy or Harry Potter or Supernatural. In either setting, magic may have a very strong presence either in the form of spells, special abilities, or magical creatures.

The creatures available can either be limited to one or two humanoid/anthro species in a world of humans, or we can have the whole bestiary from any culture involved. If we are going the whole bestiary route, the other species can be either well-known by humans for a while, recently out of the shadows, or they could still be hidden in a secret society right alongside normal humanity.

I separate the story types by "goal" and aesthetic, the overall feel of the story being told and the point to the tale being told.

ADVENTURE

These are the action plotlines where things occur as catalyst for the action and adventure being spurred on. Things like meeting strange people/creatures, surviving a bizarre circumstance or disaster, or an identity change has occurred to change how a person interacts with the world now. These are differentiated from the Quest type stories because of the situational aspect to the fantasy elements and the location and set pieces being all the same places.

Very often, these feel very typical of whatever setting they're in. A contemporary plot focused on the paranormal happening in one city; a medieval fantasy focused on people in one town or area.

THE QUEST

These are the journeys, epics, and road trips. These are the objective driven plots where something is looked for, something needs to be achieved, something needs to be acquired, or a place needs to be arrived at. There is an element of mystery to these, because sometimes in order to get somewhere, a lot of smaller goals need to be achieved in a "ladder" to arrive at the destination. And sometimes the objective is not entirely known or understood before we get there.

FAIRY TALE

These are the stories which have a sense of wonder and whimsy about them. I differentiate them from regular fantasy-adventure because these sound like fairy tales or like they could be based on fairy tales. Usually, they're very colorful with a playful, dreamlike aesthetic to the characters and magical elements. The stakes might still be high and there might still be dark themes but the concept feels different from a regular fantasy or urban fantasy.

URBAN

By the name, these are stories which occur in a contemporary or modern setting, usually a city or a town. Often, there is bleed over with the supernatural realm and the mundane realm and it can either be just a little bit with characters who have special abilities, or it can be a lot, with whole hidden societies of supernatural creatures and beings living in parallel yet clandestine spaces.

I love the Down the Rabbit Hole trope that sometimes these types of stories are combined with. We don't always have to have our characters cross boundaries or go to the other realms but just knowing that there are other places that exist, that we have access to, can make the world feel expanded and neatly bigger.

Themes

Here is a short list of other themes I enjoy.

Beating the odds
Character – destruction, building up
Darkness and light : Good versus evil
Desire to escape
Disillusionment and dreams
Facing darkness
Facing reality
Fear of failure
Fulfillment
Greed as downfall
Heroism – real and perceived
Identity
Illusion of power
Immortality
Inner versus outer strength
Isolation
Knowledge versus ignorance
Losing hope
Lost honor
Materialism as downfall
Names – power and significance
Optimism – power or folly
Overcoming – fear, weakness, vice
Power and corruption
Power of silence
Power of wealth
Power of words
Pride and downfall
Quest for discovery
Quest for power
Rebirth
Self – inner and outer
Self-awareness
Self-reliance
Temptation and destruction
Vanity as downfall
Vulnerability of the meek
Vulnerability of the strong
War – glory, necessity, pain, tragedy

I am actually kind of basic when it comes to theme. I am a sucker for the Hero's Journey, the fight of Good vs. Evil, and the internal struggles of identity and how we personally define ourselves, versus how we interact with the world. Since I am so obsessed with character and character interactions, I love to focus in on those personal struggles and flaws.

I also really love the themes of duality, where two things have to be looked at together to see the whole, the dichotomies that affect our choices and the consequences of them/accountability/responsibility, and the battle between two things either achieving balance or making firm choices one way or another. I love deceptions, manipulations, things not always being what they seem.

I love to torment my characters. I like to force them into hard situations, difficult choices, and punishing them for choosing things, right or wrong but simply because it is fun to make them sad. This will be explained more in the "Dark Themes" section.

Miscellaneous Tropes

Another very short list of general tropes and story elements that I enjoy.

Apprenticeship
Brotherhood
Curses
Dark Lord
Elements - fire, water, earth, air
Faustian Deals
Fish out of Water
Gamblers
Grim Reaper
Hedonists
Lovecraftian/Eldritch horrors
Magic Users / Witches
Music
The "One"
Possession
Religious taboo
Seasons

Dark Story Themes

Here's the other easter egg of this thread. This is the messy stuff; the stuff that really falls outside of BDSM and hits a more extreme note. A couple of these are still sexual in nature but this is not a kink-list. This is focused on the darker and edgier things I like that bring conflict and drama into a story plot.

None of these are necessary for a story(unless specifically noted in a plot seed) and that's why they've been separated like this. However, if you have a darker side and can see the appeal in the angst and drama of some of these things, then I'd be glad to hear from you.

If there's anything listed below that you're not comfortable with, then we don't have to do it. I don't usually ask for these things but I will always inquire about these things before bringing them into the rp.

∆∆ Even if a partner agrees to do some of these things, like they are open to a dark element or story, sometimes you don't know how it'll affect you once you're there and playing through. It does not bother me one bit if a partner decides in the process that these aren't things they are comfortable exploring. At any time, they can let me know and we'll halt and change course or do an entirely different story. The last thing I would want to do is make someone confront or face something that is a little too real or close to home for them. And just because I like dark themes, as stated before, these things are completely optional. That is why they have been separated from everything else. I enjoy light and fun adventure stories just as much.

Cannibalism

THIS IS NOT VORE. This is not kink. NSFW images in spoilers.

So, I have this odd fascination with characters who consume the flesh of their own kind. Like, butchering, killing, bloody, in pieces, chewing and eating.

As stated above, this is not related in any way to soft or hard vore; it has nothing to do with a desire to eat my writing partner's character and it has nothing to do with fetish or sexual pleasure. It more has to do with something that my character does; giving him a dark/taboo proclivity. It creates a dangerous/threatening aura around a character, the sense that something is "off" or wrong about him that he would choose/desire to eat his own people, the sense that he is in touch with a very primal and feral place within and he has been corrupted by it.

I am attracted to the look of masculine, muscular skin covered in blood. Namely, the hands/forearms, the mouth and chin, the neck, and the chest - in that downward pouring pattern of blood overflowing the mouth and dribbling down the body. The look of a man who has taken a bite out of someone or torn into them with hands and teeth.

I don't get easily squeamish, so, if a partner was open enough, I could go full Hannibal(2013-2015) with it, describing dismemberment of victims and the food prep.

I know I said it before but I guess I worry that you read "cannibalism" and you think, "No thank you. I do not want my character to be eaten." So, I say again: I do not desire for my character to eat your character. I wish for my dark, disturbed character to seduce my writing partner's character. If it makes it easier to understand where I am coming from, think of this as "extreme vampirism", except without the my partner's character being a victim/prey. So, he's a cannibal, eats people, and meets my partner's character and starts a relationship with them. While still eating other people or having the tendency to do so.

This kind of character has several different forms but the two that I can use to best describe the allure of this are the Charming Savage and the Brutal Gentleman.

The Charming Savage
Inspirational images: Tyler DurdenBobo Del Rey

He dresses like a punk rocker who's been living in the woods and fighting bears for the last 10 years - meaning, usually, he's got tight-fitting pants of either denim or leather, combat boots, and a heavy fur coat fit enough for a pimp to don. This is no ignorant street thug nor an unenlightened tribesman; this guy is shrewd, cunning, charming, and has a strong case of big-dick syndrome. And he's cold-hearted and merciless to the core.

His usual method of killing and eating other humans is one of frenzied attack, blunt-force trauma, and digging in with his hands and teeth, eating and drinking raw. He doesn't mind cooked meat and might go for it occasionally but he's got an appetite for violence and the bloodier, the better. Almost always makes a mess but letting go of those internal restrictions and expectations are all part of the fun for him.

The Brutal Gentleman
Inspirational images: Roman GodfreyHannibal Lecter

The reserved, sophisticated, and intellectually superior cannibal, the Brutal Gentleman hides what he is behind a mask of civility and elegance. He can be charming and genteel, appreciating the higher things in life, wearing fine suits and holding his head high. Yet when he turns it on, the beast comes out with an insatiable bloodlust and an ease with violence that is absolutely monstrous and terrifying.

His mode of attack is generally one of trickery, manipulation, and surprise. If forced to engage with violence, he retreats behind a cool mask, while engaging prey in smooth maneuvers and graceful defense. A gun and a well placed blade are most appropriate but even if he lets go a bit and things get messy, he delivers blows with cutting and crushing cruelty that is shocking to see coming from him. All while maintaining a cool demeanor and emotional distance; he might hum or whistle while slaughtering his prey.

Dubious Consent

Anything other than consent.

So, we'll get it right out of the way but I do not like full on rape in an rp. Not to sound callous, but as far as fantasies go it is boring and predictable or worse, it consumes an entire rp. Boring: beating a partner's character and violently forcing them down, taking them sexually against their will, then afterwards, within a few posts, they either 1. bounce back emotionally as if nothing truly horrible happened, treating the event like a surprise bout of spanking during intercourse, 2. the character is upset but placated by apologies and kind gestures, forgetting the trauma as if it could be amended by such simple things, or 3. sometime during the course of the rape or sometime after, the rape is treated by the characters as kinky or rough and passionate sex, no matter how brutal or violent it might actually have been.

It's really trite and cheap and it makes my partner's character seem like a moron or unbelievably unaffected by something so violent. If we're going to go with a half-cocked reaction to the rape...then we might as well go half-cocked with the rape itself, yeah? My feeling is that the same level of discomfort and edge can be achieved by a simple physical assault by a villainous character or a little rough and pushy but ultimately willing intercourse with my main character. We don't have to jump into a fire just to get to "well, that wasn't so bad; I kinda liked it, I guess." We can get there with a softer measure that will make such a reaction more appropriate.

Consuming an rp: I don't like an rp that is about adventure or spies or demonic possession to all of a sudden get derailed and become all about rape. Rape victims can have very terrible trauma reactions. Things like shying away from intimacy, even from those they trust, even platonic offerings. They can get scared of going outside or being around men, even those they know well. They can have a lot of panic attacks, nightmares, mood shifts, etc. There's often a lot of guilt, a lot of shame, a lot of pain and suffering. And that's all just dealing with the emotional fallout, not even touching upon the physical pain they can sometimes go through after an attack. It is very gruelling and emotionally taxing to be a support to a victim of such a horrible thing.

So, if in role-play, we decided to go gritty and real with it, say goodbye to the plot being about anything other than the rape and the healing of the affected character. I empathize greatly with those stories, it breaks my heart to know how victims suffer in those circumstances. But as a play through during my down time? As fantasy and entertainment? I'd rather not get wrapped up in the stress and exhaustion of caring for a realistically portrayed victim. It's...not a fun game for me.

With that made clear, I do like a bit of dubious consent in an rp. Generally, the flavor I like the best is a somewhat resistant yet not entirely firm character being manhandled, seduced, and coerced into giving in to sex. The best is the character who struggles, half-heartedly argues, but gives in to the heat and lust in their own body, diving headfirst into passion with the forceful character. I like the "dubious" to be a "higher brain" resistance but the actual sex consensual, if that makes sense?

I also like the dubious consent where the choices feel limited, or the character's ability to make choices is taken away. Like, a kidnap victim falling for their captor. Or a character who has said "no" before, under the influence of drugs or alcohol suddenly being willing to engage in intercourse.

And finally, I like the use of extortion or abuse of power to influence a character into giving another sex. These threats, bargains, and enticements can either be overt or implied. And they can either be financial or social in nature. There can even be a threat of violence but the border of dub to non-consensual sex is the violence line being crossed. So, a character can believe violence will occur but none will actually take place to coerce a character into willingness. In any case, that is my least favorite version of this, so, it'll likely just be the others I have listed above.

I like this for the conflict it breeds between two characters. And it can either be between our two main characters or between a main character and a villain/antagonist to add a blackmail element to the plot. I like the affronted and angry character, who feels the conflicted jumble within about the choices they made and were forced to make in a moment of passion. And I like the dark note of it where guilt, shame, regret, and angst comes into play. I especially like it if the sex was really good and despite having some measure of control and autonomy back after the sexual intercourse, the character is left with a lingering desire to be with the offending character again. Against their better judgement and all the turmoil and inner struggle that creates.

Addiction

The use of drugs or alcohol in a role-play with an added element of addiction.

I love bringing drugs and liquor into a story, especially if it is an addiction. On the one hand, I like the casual use of drugs and alcohol in an rp, just as a lifestyle choice and mood stabilizer, kind of like smoking a cigarette. But I also really like the dark element and monster that addiction can be, and it's something that I know quite a bit about, personally. It has the potential to temporarily take over an rp or create a huge halt to current action but I really enjoy the angst and conflict of its presence in a plot, so, it's a rest stop I'm willing to make.

Either character can be the addicted one, either mine or my partner's. I love the defensiveness and arrogance and secretive nature of the addicted one. I like how it devolves into guilt, the loss of control, and desperation. I love the angsty concern of the non-addicted character(s), their desire to help, their disappointment in the addicted character, and their anger at being lied to, betrayed, possibly stolen from, etc. I like the relationship dynamic that develops when a character has agreed to do better/is forced to give up their addiction, and the supporting character(s) are watchful, suspicious, borderline controlling(in that positive, protective way), and the drama that often stews in those situations.

I'll be honest, I have my own vices. And I know there is nothing glamorous about addiction nor the drugs that can often destroy lives. I guess I use this to explore fantasies and release tensions from my own experiences. It's not meant to be disrespectful to those who have also dealt with these struggles.

I also just like the topic of addiction. Anything can become an addiction if it escalates to being used enough that it starts to negatively affect and influence a person's life and choices. I like it especially when food items become a stand-in, like candy or coffee because it can be hard to tell someone not to eat or drink something that is readily available and acceptable in normal society. Or even fairly innocuous things to add the same element of angst and all but also a bizarre aesthetic on top of it.

I also like vampires for this reason, even if it is technically something they eat, turning blood into something they react to in the way a junkie might. Hearing heart beats toning in their head, longingly staring at veins pulsing, the rush of blood calling to them like a haunting demon's call, the scent of it on the air lathering their thirst if someone is wounded.

I am all for junkie aesthetic, like Trainspotting, A Scanner Darkly, and Breaking Bad. The ill-fitting, sweated-in grubby clothing, drawn pale features, marked arms. The shivering and discomfitting agony of withdrawal.

I also like addictions that are somewhat beneficial, like in Limitless(both movie and show) where it is clearly an addictive substance and harmful to the person for that reason but also the benefits of what the substance does for them/enables them to do, justify them taking it. This can be either with chemicals or sometimes addictive magic(my fav) in the form of spells or artifacts(like Chronicle, and LotR).

Abuse

Any form of abusive or unhealthy behavior in relationships.

I love exploring unhealthy and toxic relationship elements between characters. It has the potential to completely take over an rp if we delve deeply into it but it can also still be played straight without becoming the entire focus, like in Joker x Harley Quinn from the original Animated Batman series. I never want to treat it flippantly but there can be a "casual mode" to it where we still get the benefit of the taboo and angst without making the plot and action of the rp come to a complete and utter standstill just to deal with it.

I differentiate abuse from fun/lighter arguments and bickering by 1. Fighting fair and 2. The grey victim and the grey perpetrator. Fighting fair means the physically stronger individual either never lays a hand on the weaker individual, or they never physically harm the weaker character. Fighting fair means that even as unreasonable and emotional as an argument gets, one party isn't trying to actually manipulate or twist another character mentally or emotionally. They might be using illogical or flawed arguments or acting irrational and emotional but they're reacting out of hurt and insecurity, not out of a desire to control or mentally harm the other person. They're just doing the "saying dumb shit" part of bickering.

The grey participants are those characters who are both in the wrong; they've both said or done things they shouldn't have, so, there is no clear victim. Another example of grey participants are the bad boy jerk/asshole who butts heads with a sassy, stubborn female character who holds her own in a verbal argument. He might be calling her names and bringing up old dirt to shame her but she's not wounded and she's got just as much stuff she is perfectly willing to jab and poke him about to make him feel small.

I just wanted to make sure that we can tell the difference between fun relationship dynamics mentioned in other posts and why these ones listed here are considered "darker" or abusive. Above versions are emotional, passionate, and hurtful, but there isn't a direct note of exploitation or desire to injure.

I like the scale of different measures this can take. I like showing subtle manipulations, gas lighting, coercion. I like overly possessive or jealous characters, characters who get a bit controlling. I like characters who take spite and bitterness beyond the appropriate reaction to things with a full intent to punish and oppress another character. To get them to submit to their will.

I like verbal abuse being used in these toxic relationships. The hateful tear-down words, the cutting tone, the fear-inducing yelling and shouting. I like a bit of humiliation and degradation displayed in abusive relationships, where the victim character is made to feel worthless or ashamed or embarrassed as a form of intimidation and control.

I like physical violence in an abusive relationship. I like the threat of it in the form of throwing things or punching/kicking inanimate objects out of anger. I like the threat of a backhand being raised to compel obedience and submission in a victim character. I like grabbing, squeezing, or pushing as forms of intimidation. I like slapping, smacking, or spanking used to punish a character. I like punching, choking, or kicking a character. I like bruises, on the face or arms or body. I like split lips, broken wrists.

Most often, I like to play the abuser in these types of relationships. But I do not mind if a partner wants to explore the abuser role instead. My characters will always be male but my writing partner's victim or abuser character can be either male or female.

The hero: I like plots where the abuser is not the main character(MC / YC) but is a secondary in relationship with the victim. The main character would then be a heroic figure, one who sees the relationship between abuser and victim and steps in to change the situation. This can either be done overtly or secretly. The point would be that the two main characters in the plot would be the heroic character and the victim, with the abusive character(played as an extra by either of us) would be eventually eliminated as a threat.

I love the angst of abusive relationships but just as much, I love saving the love interest from a dark situation. I really like the "witness" perspective. Their pity for the victim, their righteous anger over the way they're being treated, their disgust and loathing for the abuser. I love confrontational scenes where the heroic one has to butt in, either one-on-one with the victim, forcing the truth to light, one-on-one with the abuser, forcing them to admit to their behavior, or with all three. An abusive situation averted either with the hero stepping in between them to shield a victim, or getting into the abuser's face, physically grappling them into submission.

The abuser: I love plots where the abuser and victim are our two main characters. I like either the status quo staying the same(toxic as it may be, this is just how these two interact and it's maintained through the story), escalation(the abuse is getting progressively worse until we have an Enough(2002) situation) or an epiphany(the abuser has some sort of wake-up call or emotional epiphany where they realize what they have been doing is wrong and genuinely seek to better themselves and heal the damage they have caused).

I love exploring an abuser's mindset, what makes them justify their actions, their emotions and insecurities that fuel such violent anger. I love the paranoid abuser, possessive and delusional. I like the irrational abuser who snaps at the drop of a hat. I like the guilty abuser, the back and forth of anger unleashed, followed by regret and shame, the apologies and mending. I like the reforming abuser, the one who tries to change, who's genuinely sorry, who feels pain and loathing over his past decisions.

The victim: I love plots where the abuse victim character is submissive and meek, desperate for love, aiming to please, never feeling good enough. I love plots where the victim is strong-willed, stubborn, angry, driven to have a snapping moment of their own, where they fight back and free themselves or simply start making demands and expecting compliance in the form of an ultimatum( "If you ever lay a hand on me again, I'm gone." ). I like a mixture of the two, the angry character who is stuck and helpless in this bad situation. I like the strong-willed character who leaves but for some reason goes back to their abuser.

I like to explore the victim who is fearful when alone, anxious in anticipation of the arrival of their abuser, needing to clean the house or get dinner ready, etc. I like to explore the mentality of a victim who protects and loves the abuser from others, either genuinely in love or fearful or repercussions, thinking that no one can help them and that talking about it will potentially make things worse for themselves. I like the drive to hide abuse in the form of makeup, sunglasses, and long sleeves. I like excuses both flimsy and plausible. I like defensive arguments with those trying to help.

I just love all the mess and drama that comes with adding this into a plot.

Self-Harm

Plot elements dealing with self-harm and some masochism.

I really like a plotline where a character habitually hurts themselves in some way. Usually it takes the form of cutting but it really could be anything. I consider this different and separated from suicide or suicidal ideation because IRL the two are motivated differently. So, self-harm is different from suicide in this case.

I love the angst and tragedy of characters who feel so much anxiety, numbness, or self-hatred, that they are compelled to cut themselves. I like to explore the dark mindsets of these characters, their relationship with pain and how they process it. I like to add in little elements where there might be a bit more relief or even pleasure in cutting to the point where it becomes an addiction.

I like to explore plot elements of guilt and secrecy involved with this. The "hiding" of marks, the fear of someone seeing them and judging them. The fear of someone becoming involved or losing their autonomy. I like to explore loss of control in these states of mind, where the compulsion to hurt themselves takes over in a desperate, fevered mindset, seeking the pleasure/relief, but then afterwards, seeing what they've done to themselves and filled with anxiety over discovery and regret over marks made.

I also like the brazen cutter, the one who doesn't care what others think, who leaves marks exposed. Yet internally, they may be fueled by the same motivations as someone who hides it. Not so much the attention-seekers, because they're genuine emotionally and just as dependent upon the practice for relief. They simply don't react to exposure with any guilt.

I like to usually play the outside character with my writing partner playing the cutter but either way it works.

My favorite is the drama of an outside character who knows and cares for the cutter discovering their secret. Much like the addiction elements, there's juicy angst in their sorrow, their protectiveness, their disappointment in the cutting character, as well as the borderline controlling watchfulness and suspicion after discovery to keep the character from self-harming again.

I have wanted to explore a different scenario where 1. The self-harm is motivated by something other than emotional pain. Like it is a trigger for some sort of magic or special ability. Or 2. the outside character, after discovering the secret and getting to understand the reasons behind it, actually encourages, is present for, or even helps the cutter in doing the deed. In this scenario, there would be heavy masochistic elements where it's not just about emotional turmoil but genuine physical euphoria/ecstasy/pleasure is experienced from the pain. And the outside character either wishes to be a part of this aspect in their life or has already tried the controlling method of stopping them, it hasn't worked so they've given up, and decide to be present as a safety measure. If they're going to do it, then the outside character is there to make sure they are safe and no accidents happen.

Violence / Gore

Anything having to do with violence, gore, or death.

I am a total slut for hyper masculinity. Not gonna lie. I'm a docile and easy-going guy in real life so any time I see fist fights or energetic violence, it triggers something libidinous inside me. I wanna be the guy kicking ass or getting my ass kicked. The entire movie Fight Club is appealing to me not so much for any of the philosophy but for the raging, enticing masculinity on display.

So, first in this section is fighting. I loooooove physical fights, mostly of a brawling or bludgeoning nature. I also like sword fighting but mostly, the hand-to-hand stuff, messy, brutal, and with very loose rules/technique or none at all involved. Both the male character on top, beating into another, and the male character getting beaten and bloodied are appealing to me. I love the beaten up look of the good fighter and the fight loser, bloody noses, bloody mouths, cut cheeks, broken noses, and bruised everything. Bruised and split knuckles are sexy. Patching up the loser of a fight is sexy, even if momentarily he is in an angsty and pathetic position. I like the beat up guy bouncing back with a casual carelessness, as if he doesn't look like someone took a brick to his face. I like the winner who gingerly limps and hisses in pain. I like it all. Total slut. *taps nose*

Understandably, I don't really shy away from gore or describing gore in rps. Blood, body parts, guts, teeth, broken bones. It's not a fetish nor involved in sexual scenes but in general for story purposes, I'm not squeamish about this sort of thing being described or given detail.

I prefer not to have rps where the main characters die because I view them like these are films; 90% of American films have the main protagonist living to the end and triumph over the plot conflict. They're the anchor for the audience to stay committed and invested in the story. Same deal. Secondary or minor characters are certainly up for grabs though. I might not ask before offing one of my secondary or minor cast but I'll certainly ask before doing anything against a writing partner's characters.

Kidnapping

Everything to do with capturing someone and holding them against their will.

I like plotlines where a character is taken and held against their will. Most popular plots will have a kidnapping with the intent to return the victim for the payment of a ransom. And those are fine but my favorite to explore is just the capture and "keeping" of the victim, like as a fantasy warrior capturing a slave from a raided country/village, taking them home and turning them into their mate/spouse. Or a Dark Lord capturing an adversary and holding them prisoner, trying to seduce them and turn them to the side of evil.

I like Stockholm Syndrome plotlines where the victim learns to empathize and falls in love with their captor. But just as intriguing is Lima Syndrome, the opposite, where a kidnapper falls for their captive.

✩ ✩ Current Cravings & Plot Seeds ✩ ✩

Here is a list of plot ideas that I am currently interested in doing with someone. As stated above, in most cases, unless specifically stated otherwise, I don't have any restrictions on who you can play as. They can be any race, any gender, any body type, any personality. My main character will always be male.

Currently: I am in the mood for more fantasy settings with magic playing a big part of the world building. I am also in the mood for slow-burn and long-term plots or platonic plots where sex isn't even a part of our character's interactions.

• The Minute Hand - fantasy romance, semi-modern, supernatural, dimension hop, (poss: reverse harem(?), dub-con(?), pregnancy(?))

Your character is a modern woman; entitled, superficial, a third-tier celebrity on social media. One day, she gets spontaneously transported to another realm, an Earth-like place where magic is real yet the technology is still medieval. And she just so happens to be captured by a troop of berserker warriors. None of them know English but during the course of her captivity she learns their language. The worst part: just as she grows accustomed to her new life, even loving the men she travels with, time drags her back to where she belongs.

Possible options:

• One of the warriors(my character) takes a liking to her and claims her as his mate, the two of them falling in love as the troop of wandering warriors journey through this fantasy-realm.
  • A reverse harem where I play multiple warriors who take a shine to her. Intimate interactions start out dub-con but they have a knack for making her come and despite their brutal, bloodthirsty natures, they're incredibly generous lovers, each one adoring her as if she were their own. They care for her, they protect her, they make her laugh. She has an army troop of supernatural warriors as her devoted guardians and lovers.
  • She possibly fits some prophecy in this fantasy place and as a fulfillment of her role as queen over them, she grows gigantic angel wings on her back at some point. A painful process but as they encounter enemy forces, she flies over battlefields as a harbinger of death for the opposing side.
  • During their travels, they encounter a sickly, juvenile sabertooth tiger that is barely bigger than a german shepherd. She cares for it, nursing it back to health, realizing at some point she has a psychic bond with it(I would talk for it and play it). When it is grown to full-size, it is her loyal friend and mascot for the warriors and when they encounter enemy forces, she rides on the tiger's back into battle. (Happens instead of growing angel wings. Strict policy on no bestiality; just a platonic bond with the tiger)
  • When she is thrust back into her own dimension on modern-Earth, having been missing for 3 years, she is pregnant.

Not all of these have to happen, just some potential avenues to spice things up.

• Man Witch - fantasy romance, hot-cold, magic

Magic is female. In the fantasy land of Loul, this is a well-known and celebrated fact. Not all women are witches but all witches are women. Witches hold a respected position in society, in the highest courts to the lowest farming villages, they are called upon to use their power to heal, create, and protect. To fight, if necessary. They even have a large school where talented young women are sent to study and train for almost 10 years. So, it comes as a huge shock when my character, Quinn, a man, shows up to the school wishing to be trained. In his mid/late twenties, he's already at least 5 years older than the youngest student, having repressed his abilities for most of his youth, then been in denial about the gift for most of his adult life. It causes quite the controversy but all it takes is one emotional moment of unleashed power to convince the Order that it'd be worse to leave him untrained and so out of control. As his training begins, Quinn, a charming rogue and hedonist, illustrates just exactly why men haven't been let into the school before.

• Plot A: Your character is a talented, well-regarded witch in mid-to-late twenties, having completed her training 5 years earlier than most of her witch sisters. She has a gift for control and despite not being a teacher, because of her talent(and her "don't take any bullshit" attitude) she is called in to help train Quinn. However, his womanizing and drunken habits get old really fast and she has to put her foot down and demand more from him than he's ever given before.
  • Plot B: Your character is a student(18-23) at the school, chubby, bookish, with a very "Hermoine Granger" focus and passion for learning. So, when Quinn shows such disregard for the study and research required to gain control of the gift, he loses all of her respect. And all her fellow witch sisters who willingly go to his bed, seduced by the sleazy pig, they're not much far behind, in her book. In need of a tutor, he is paired with your character, much to her dismay and disgust. Is it an insult or a blessing that Quinn doesn't even try to get into her pants? In any case, his antics continue to interrupt and distract until finally she's had enough, forcing him to beg for her not to abandon him. She gives him one final chance to get serious and...well, he does his best to hold true to that. She might have to make an occasional concession for a 'clean slate' or two in order for him to get through the first year.
  • Plot C: When witches reach a certain point in their training, they often bond with a male warrior companion who is trained in all sorts of weaponry, to help protect the witch and serve her all his days. When Quinn shows up to the school, he brings his own guardian, your character(male or female) who is his childhood friend. You've grown up with Quinn, so, you know what he's like, but still you can't help be at least a little embarrassed and worried when all he seems to do is drink and fuck witches once he's admitted into the school. You do your best to coach him into getting serious while you train with the guardians, trying to keep up with Quinn's training. Turns out, what ends up being true for most witches with their bonded guardians: they become lifetime lovers: ends up being true for you and Quinn as well. Although, knowing exactly who he is...please, don't ask how that was possible.

• Dragon Money - comedy, fantasy, romance, dragons

Dr. Simon Stohl is a snake oil salesman. Traveling the countryside from town to town, he tries to sell the masses on his junk science and false promises. Until he hears of dragons in a particular valley. Real ones. Not the dried geckos he sticks in jars calling them 'fetuses' to cure fertility and virility problems(which geckos don't, but actual dragon fetuses might, if he had any). But although he's charismatic and eccentric, it's never been said you could charm a dragon onto a butcher's block, and being a gentleman, he can't bag one physically on his own. So, he enlists the mercenary services of your character(male or female) to help him hunt and kill dragons for his business.

• The Lesson - romance, wizard, apprentice, fantasy, Faust

My character is a 26 year old, adept wizard. known throughout the world for being the youngest, most powerful master of the art of magic, he's renowned for being a bit of an asshole as well. The kind of cynic who's lost faith in humanity and only cares about one thing: more power. Your character(female or male) has a natural gift for magic but the book learning and private study method is taking too long. So, you find my wizard and ask him to teach you, which he at first, stoutly refuses. But you don't take no for an answer and eventually convince him to take you on as an apprentice. He's true to his reputation and hard as a master and once again you find yourself frustrated by the effort and time it's taking to become better. Until you stumble upon the secret to the wizard's success and attempt to follow in his footsteps to make the same dreadful mistake.

• Ye VVitch - historical/period drama, romance, supernatural, dark fantasy, witches, demons, Salem

The colonial town of Groton has a dark secret. Witches, people who have pledged their lives and souls to serve the Devil, hide their compact while presenting normally to the regular Christian folks of the town. Your character(female or male) is one of these, practicing curses to spite your neighbors and filled with a bitter, sadistic loathing for the God-fearing people around you. When the high-ranking Fiend, Ink, comes to town in the guise of a charming nobleman, he calls your character and the other hidden witches in town to do his bidding, using Groton and the innocents who occupy it, to feed his malevolent purposes. He fucks all the witches, binding them to him in contract, but your character in particular catches his fascination.

(Not a harem story)

• Good Ransom - comedy, modern, abuse, kidnapping, non-sexual

Two criminals looking to make a big break, come up with a plan to steal the wife/daughter of a rich and powerful man and hold her for ransom. In the process of holding her, they find out she's been abused by her husband/father and they feel bad about the idea of returning her if they get the money. However, the man she was taken from is extremely powerful and motivated and attempts to hunt them down and get his gal back.

• Monster Tamer - fantasy, adventure, monster, gladiator, mercenaries, hot-cold, non-sexual

Tanner(my character) is a ne'er do well, charming asshole and a seasoned monster killer. In the glory days, he might have started out as a hero, but now, at 29, he never takes a contract without the promise of pay. With foul beasts and hideous monsters plaguing defenseless farming villages and homesteads, it seems a pretty shitty thing to charge money for. After monsters kill your character's(male or female) family, you decide to hound Tanner to take you journeying as an apprentice monster slayer. Except your character is (12-14) and he doesn't have time to babysit them. Besides, he's really not a good influence on kids anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom