Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Master/Owner/Lord, take your pick in becoming my submissive

Chaos Strife

Super-Earth
Been a while since I was last here but I sure hope I can have just as much fun as I did back then.

So, if it was not apparent enough, I am a dominant male just looking for those who are interested in playing out some fun scenes/plots. I am capable of playing a variety of dominant roles such as: Master/Slave, Owner/Pet, Lord/Vassal and many other various roles I am sure many might come up with once they pm me here. These ones are more or less the more popular picks that are chosen.

As much as I do love to play smut I also do enjoy playing out story. So when it comes to scenes, plots, time periods, I am very flexible when it comes to my character here. More often than that I play modern more than anything but I do tend to leave this option to my roleplay partner in what they prefer more over the other. Can play semi-para to para length but anything longer than that I feel can be a bit of chore for me and anything shorter just doesn't seem to have as much weight or detailed enough to come up with a response back. Sorry to those who like to play multi-para. First person and third person I can play in, whichever you'd prefer over the other. Doesn't matter to me if we play in pms, forums, and chat in an IM somewhere. When it comes to smut, you are free to check out my f-list below in my signature to see what I like and don't like. Course you can also free to ask me directly.

Well I look forward to those who respond back and sure hope we can have some fun roleplays in the future!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom