Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Submissively Sapphic

Me
Hi there, I'm Machiavelli. As you've likely gathered from the profile image and/or the name, I am a male writer. However, as I pride myself on being somewhat flexible, I enjoy writing female characters as well, exclusively in FxF scenes. If that bothers you, no harm done - I simply ask that you take any judgement elsewhere. If, like me, you do not care about the gender or sex of the person on the other side of the screen, then read on.

I am a 22 year old switch male, who USUALLY writes submissive males. Given how little demand and interest there was for those kind of characters, I learned to write female characters of the same variety. I work in IT, with a very strange schedule that I won't try to explain here. Suffice to say that I either have a lot of downtime to write, or none at all. However, I love OOC chat and prefer to keep my partners in the loop. I consider myself to be a literate writer, averaging about two to three paragraphs per post, far more if my partner writes more. I tend to match post length. Likewise, I'm here to get better - if you notice repeat adjectives or words in my writing, repetitive structure, etc, please, let me know! I want to grow as a writer, and feedback is critical.

Now let's get to it.

The Secret Hungers
Or as you might know them, kinks!

I like a lot of things, so it's hard to put a pin on my favorites. I love aggressive, handsy characters who aren't afraid to manhandle my characters. I love bondage. I love orgasm control, tease and denial, pain, piercings, squirting, oral, sexy clothing, corruption, loss of innocence, and so much more. I'll be adding an F-list to this post in the near future. When it's done, it'll go HERE! Oh look, that was fast. I also love dark themes, vampires, SUCCUBI, modern fantasy, alternative/scene girls, and many delightful naughty things. Eventually there will be an images gallery in this post too, but I shouldn't work on that from my work computer...

In terms of themes, I enjoy both non-con and con, as well as dubcon. Bondage and D/s themes are easily my favorite to play with. Sweetly sadistic is my favorite kind of dominance, but I'll more than happy to try other dommes out for size.
Plots and Thoughts

Roommates
I'd love to play a pair of roommates circling around each other, clearly both very interested and attracted, building the sexual tension until your character, the more dominant one, decides to tie mine up as a prank. Or maybe it was just disguised as a prank.

More than a Wager
My character professes that she's straight as hell, your character is not sure that mine is so sure about that. So when BDSM comes up at a friendly night out, and your character says openly that she's a dominant, my character laughs that there's no way yours could break anyone and make them submit. That becomes a wager, where before she knows it, my character has agreed to be at your character's mercy for a whole week of spring break. What happens when she's tied up and can't hide how wet she's getting? What happens when she accidentally moans "I love you" near the end of the week? Does a dubious consent turn romantic? Find out!

Miss's Pet
Your character is the headstrong, intelligent young daughter of a king. My character is a shapeshifter in a world prejudiced against them. When caught, my character is sold as a prized pet - to yours, who decides that a cute young girl bound in her name could be a lot of fun.

If you don't see something here, feel free to message me!

Back
Top Bottom