Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mass Effects! (Jack Stalker and Jayna)

MASS EFFECTS!

Jack pushed harder, her fingers wrapped in a fistful of Diana Allders hair as she held the reporter down. With her hair bound about her fingers and her face pressed into the cold metal deck plating, it was a simple matter for Jack to force her open, to slide that skirt up and about her waist and drive her hard thick cock into her waiting snatch. It was nothing more than she deserved, being taken against the floor, Jack dominating her with her body and biotics as she indulged in the brunettes tight flesh. Allers had wanted an interview, had pestered Jack constantly for one... and now she was getting what she deserved for not taking no for an answer. Jack hadn't wanted to talk to her about a damn thing, but she sure as hell didn't mind the look of her, the smell of her. She'd been locked up for way too long and she needed the release, whether Allers was agreeable or not.

She'd found the tapes easily, Allers had been working up a meandering hatchet job on Shepard. Not cool. While Jack had no interest in the man, he had helped get her ass out of prison, and he deserved better. Allers would give him, and the rest of the ship decent coverage from now on... unless she wanted the footage Jack was filming fight now to go viral. She knew that wouldn't sit well with Allers, her squeaky clean professional image tainted by the appearance that she was fucking a criminal turned crew member. It certainly wouldn't sit well with her conservative viewers either, to see Diana taking it hard from a woman with a cock bigger than the average man aboard. Jack shifted, shuddering as she put a final stroke into Allers tight cunt and let loose a torrent of thick boiling cum into the depths of her dripping forced open snatch. At the same time she let slip a stream of expletives from her mouth, gasping and grunting through an orgasm as she shook violently and disgorged herself into the reporters already overflowing cunny. The worst of it was that the final gasping groan was just intelligible enough for Diana to hear Jack spit a single word into her ear as her quim was soaked in hot sperm.

"Miraaaaaanndaa... aaauuuggnnghh!" Jack groaned finally, shivering as she collapsed against Diana's body, pinning the slighter woman to the cold steel floor until she finally managed to collect her thoughts and drag herself to her feet. Jack stood over Diana with a confident smirk on her face as she zipped up the enormous cock that had been genetically spliced onto her by Cerberus, way before she'd escaped their facility. She'd never wanted it, but by god it felt good to fuck it into a woman and feel it explode at the same time that her clit sent a spear of ecstasy rippling through her. That spear had not been enough to trigger a double orgasm though.. even with her thinking about fucking Miranda as she came.

She needed the real thing for that.

After adjusting her jacket, worn over strips of white material which criss crossed her torso, and the tight fitting combat pants she wore, she continued. "I've got the data feed you were monitoring, regarding Miranda's messages to Cerberus behind Shepard's back. That should be enough to make sure she does what I say, if she wants to stay in the commanders good books." she addressed Allers. She looked down at her handiwork one last time, before turning to leave the reporters studio area aboard the Normandy. "Oh, and you're my bitch now Allers. I have dirt on you, on Miranda, on everyone. You stay quiet and maybe I'll let you come next time I fuck you." she said with a parting smirk and a slick gruff chuckle. With the ship docked at Omega and most of the crew ashore on leave, together with Shepard, right now it was a bit of a ghost ship. She made her way through the near barren vessel to Miranda's office with a confident stride and the grin of someone who had just been fucking. She was semi lost in thought as she left the elevator, almost bumping into E.D.I as she did so. She shook her head as the droid passed her by... how many of the crew had fucked her? That was why E.D.I had a humanoid form, wasn't it? To fuck the crew? Why else bother? A few of the skeleton crew still gave her stares as she walked past, especially Chambers, not to mention most of the men. She knew what they wanted, but if they didn't have the balls to come try and take it then she would have to get back to them when she was way more desperate.

Ignoring the stares which left no mark on her soul of her mood, she paused, only to straighten her jacket a little, before she moved to the door to Miranda’s office and marched in. The Cheerleading Cerberus slut had a fucking bed within sight of the door, right behind her desk! She did't even have a fucking screen to shield it off from view! Jack was convinced that there was no way Miranda didn't use her sexuality to get what she wanted, it pissed Jack off... but she managed to restrain herself as she turned to lock the door, tapping out the lock code before turning back to stare at Miranda. She walked over to her desk and hopped onto it, kicking off anything that got in the way of her feet, stretched out, resting an elbow on a raised knee while her other heavily booted foot ran down the table length. She perched there a moment, before speaking.

"You and me need to have a talk, cheerleader. I got the files I asked for about my background from Shepard, but they're incomplete." she said with a glare into Miranda's eyes. "Are you holding out on me? Do you think I wasn't going to march in here and demand more? Maybe that's exactly what you wanted, you little Cerberus bitch." she snarled. Her blood raced, her Adrenalin surged. Moments before she had been orgasming into a cunt and calling Miranda's name, now that she was so close to the real thing, to her flesh, her scent, those perfect lips, those eyes... it was driving jack insane with lust, furious lust. She wasn't leaving here without killing Miranda, or fucking her. "Now, are you going to give me what I fucking want, before I take it? Where are the files? In here?" she slammed down a hand on the desk. "Or back there?" she nodded towards the sleeping area and the expansive bed. She licked her lips, her gaze dropping to Miranda's, before rising back to meet her eyes. Her voice was a deep bass and her flesh was flushed from her anger, “Maybe I’ll have to beat the information out of that perfect ass of yours. The one you pour into that 'fuck me' jumpsuit you insist on wearing.” she added, before realising she'd admitted to thinking Miranda's ass was perfect.

Well, it was. Every inch of her looked like it had been sculpted in a gym, or a lab, to make someone want to fuck her. Jack was no more immune than anyone else, but unlike the rest of the crew, she wasn't going to back off until she had what she wanted. "Maybe you'll give me what I want if I mention Allers and the files she intercepted, between you and the Illusive man?" she finished, sliding her leg up and arching it around and over Miranda's head as she turned and slid forwards on the desk until she was sat bracketing Miranda's position, a leg either side of her chair, teetering on the desks edge, looking down at her. "Get up. I want to see what you've got back there... unless you have a better suggestion." she snarled, fucking Miranda with her eyes, before throwing another glance to that bed.

Back
Top Bottom