Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The desperation of the Cam-Show girl(EroticFantasy x Honey-Bee)

EroticFantasy

Super-Earth
Anyone that knew her would never think the name ‘Monica Greeves’ and ‘cam girl’ belonged in the same sentence. It wasn’t just the sweet and innocent face but no one would think she’d have any reason to do so. She was a straight A student with good prospects, her parents were doctors and certainly weren’t strapped for cash, so why would she do such a thing? Well, while her parents gave her all the materialistic things a girl could need growing up they never really gave her what she wanted most; their love and attention. They were always too busy working, forget about bedtime stories she was lucky if she didn’t have to eat dinner alone. If she needed something she had to learn to do it herself and while most people thought she was well put together and responsible ‘beyond her years’, it really fucked her up. She found herself with this desperate need for people’s love and attention, so desperate she didn’t care if she had to take her clothes off to get it.

Monica had the same schedule nearly every day, she got home at 4:00pm, finished her homework by 6:00pm and by 7:00pm she’d be dressed in the school uniform she bought online a size too small, that had a pleated, pink plaid skirt and a white blouse with matching pink tie. There was only one thing to do after that and that was to log onto a somewhat popular cam girl site called ‘Sugar Baby’ mainly due to the younger age of all the cam girls on the site, all of them supposedly legal but Monica, or better known as ‘Blossom’ amongst the sugar babies knew it wasn’t true as she herself had signed up when she was seventeen.

Normally, unless she had some private requests she’d start streaming. Blossom was always happy to see a private request, after all it meant that someone was interested in her enough to want to spend one on one time with her. The young red head decided that today must be a good day, a request came through and while she didn’t recognise the name it didn’t put a damper on her mood.

She started up a private room and sent an invite. As soon as he entered the room she smiled, anyone could tell it wasn’t fake, she truly seemed happy. “Thank you for choosing me, I’m Blossom and I hope tonight I can make some of your fantasies come true. What would you like me to call you?”

XXX

Marcus worked as a professor at the Xavier School of Arts. He was a music teacher with experience in guitar. He had done several concerts and was popular in his town. He maintained an image of a dignified man, stiff, and orderly. He never tasted alcohol nor smoked. The perfect man that anyone could ever find. He also kept his body in shape as he cared about the way he looked. He regularly hit the gym and keep himself toned, fit and muscular. He had a dad-bod which was reasonable considering that he was in the early 40s. Though the man had the looks, the charm, and the money, he was never married.

Marcus stayed alone at his big mansion and that left him with plenty of time ~ at times he was hard. When he got his dick high, he usually would fling to one of those naughty websites and binge-watch those sexy young girls. It wasn't a daily habit but occasional perversion of his. He loved the young girls and the innocence that they brought. One of those cam sessions was with the petite named 'Blossom' and she instantly got his attention. It wasn't her looks or the body but the smile that showered to all his viewers. So, He arranged a private session with the girl. Costly but affordable.

As always she opened her session with a bright smile on her face which was exactly what he wanted to see. He waved through the screen with a soft laugh as she introduced herself. "Well ~ Hello, Blossom. I am just here to see your captivating smile. Call me, Marcus. " He introduced himself in return and leaned near the camera. They were interacting over a camera, he couldn't touch her or kiss her to express his emotions. Most of his emotions were captured in his eager eyes, darting eyes running up and down her body, a soft smile that cherishes the young bold girl and of course his naughty brain that she couldn't see.

"If you don't mind, I wouldn't prefer being called 'Daddy'. "He whispered and tipped her. $ 10 added to her account but he gotta enjoy what he came for. "I exclusively came here to say that I adore your smile but since I paid you, I can't return without watching the show. Can I?" He laughed and continued. "So ~ Let's say I was your boyfriend that showers you with gifts and buries you in kisses, how would you tease me to get my attention when I am away and all we could do is see each other through a screen. "

Blossom always liked it when her audience complimented her but she was especially delightedly when those compliments had nothing to do with her body, after all many of the girls had a hot young body and she disliked the thought that she could be replaced at any moment. So the fact he not only noticed her smile but was captivated but something that was completely unique to her made her hazel eyes sparkle. “Hmm, okay Marcus~” she hummed, his name rolling off her tongue with ease.

After hearing his request she went silent a moment, her eyes fluttering closed as she thought about how to play this out. Honestly she quite liked the sound of this particular fantasy, there was nothing she liked more than thought of someone showering her with love and attention.

The moment she opened her eyes the show had begun, a pout formed on her lips as she sulked. “Why can’t you come home? I don’t like it when you leave me alone”, she complained, clearly upset that he had to go away. “Marcus”, she whined, her hazel eyes locking on to his as she pleaded with him to come home, “please, can’t you come home? I miss you”.

While she was clearly unhappy with him not being able to indulge her request she soon seemed to come to terms with it or perhaps it was better to say she planned to make sure he regretted not doing so by showing him what he was missing.

“If I can only talk to you through a screen I at least want to get comfortable” she huffed, seemingly giving in to her boyfriend, yet she purposely carried her laptop to her chest, the webcam being directly pointed down her blouse and filling his screen with a close up picture of her cleavage and while they weren’t as big as some of the other gird they were perky, shapely and were just big enough to fill his hands.

The only sounds heard as she walked over to her bed was the sound of her breathing and the light tap of her feet against wood. Normally her public shows were done at her desk, emoluments glimpses of her room shown in the background but for a private show she didn’t mind taking them to her bed which was a mix of white and pastel pink.

She placed the laptop down, momentarily disappearing from the screen so that when she jumped onto the bed the camera would catch the movement or her breasts along with the glimpse of the flimsy white lace the hid beneath her skirt as it flipped up with her movement. The young red head wasn’t going to let it end with a glimps though as she subtly moved her legs, making her skirt ride up before slightly opening her legs, giving him an unobstructed view up her skirt.

Propping herself up on her elbows she gave a mischievous sort of smile to the camera. “It’s really too bad that you can’t come home because i’m feeling super horny right now”, she playfully teased as she not so subtly spread her legs even wider.

Bedroom

XXX

Marcus didn't play along. He just wanted to see her play his little game. He was laughing, smiling and enjoying himself when she started the play. She was cute as a bunny and the old man instantly melted. "Oh ~ Sweetie. " He exclaimed as he moved to the edge of his chair when her perky breasts filled the screen. He was used to big fake ones but she had what he wanted. Perky, firm and bouncy.

When she moved to her bed, the odd thing that the man noticed was her lavish bedroom. It looked luxurious. She didn't seem like a girl that needed the money. That raised questions that Marcus didn't have the answer to. He was quickly distracted by the pink panties that she flashed. HeIftook a mental note and moved on.

"You are really good at it, Blossom. "He commented and leaned close to his camera. He took a breath because what he thought to do was childish. He pressed his lips on his camera and pretended to give her a kiss through the screen ~ their first virtual kiss. The man's smile on his face never faded the whole time. He really loved her performance. He tipped her $100.

"If you don't mind, I am gonna call you my princess. You really made my day. " He commented as he leaned back over to the table. He reached out to the screen and playfully rubbed his screen pretending to touch her private part through the screen. "One moment. "He whispered and lifted the screen away from him and showed her his desk.

It contained ~

Necklace
Teddy
Dress with a crown

"Can you see them? " He questioned and got the camera close to give her a good look. He wanted to gift her. The website allowed the customers to send the gifts to them and the website would send them over to the staff ~ in this case. He was the customer and she was the staff.

"Pick one and tell me your real name ~ Real name. "He pressed on it. He hoped that she would let him as no point in hiding the name. He didn't want to force her to say her name. So, A gift would be blackmail to get her name. "And Daddy will send you a memory to hold on to. "

Rather than childish, Monica was filled with sweetness at his actions. She leaned forward to return the gesture, her full soft lips meeting his on the screen. “I’m happy you enjoyed it” she beamed, her smile practically oozing happiness from how sweet this man on her screen was. Never before had she experienced a private session where the client had been satisfied with just a little teasing, she couldn’t help but wonder what she did that had him so satisfied without even needing to take her clothes off. Marcus was different, the sort of different that warmed her heart.

“Mind? I’d be honoured to be your princess” she replied, and she wasn’t just trying to indulge him because he was a paying customer but because she genuinely liked it. She liked it because she thought that a princess would definitely be thought of and treated like a treasure. Of course she didn’t fail to reward him, a soft moan leaving her lips as his fingers trailed across the screen.

Honestly it wasn’t the first time someone offered to send her gifts but usually they were more obscene or something like flowers and chocolates. She had never actually accepted any of them before, it wasn’t that she worried about her parents noticing, they probably wouldn’t even notice if she suddenly moved out let alone notice her getting gifts in the mail, but that she felt if she accepted one she had to accept them all and if she accepted it she felt it wouldn’t be rude not to use it.

Marcus had been exceedingly sweet and attentive, so she found it hard to refuse him. The young red head decided that, just for this one time, she’d make an exception. Still she didn’t make an immediate decision and carefully thought it over.

Every princess needed a crown.
She could see herself telling Marcus she’d think of him every time she cuddled it to sleep.
As for the necklace... It was a memory she could keep on her person at all times if she wanted.

Question was, did she dare tell him her real name? Was she afraid he might find her in ‘real life’? Monica found the answer rather simple, she didn’t actually mind if he found her in real life, in fact she found herself silently anticipating it. “Since you added a condition I actually have one of my own, if I accept your gift I hope you’d come back to see me again soon”, She requested, genuinely wanting to continue seeing him.

With her decision already made she still chose to give him her name. “My name’s Monica and out of the three thoughtful gifts you picked out I decided to go with the one I can keep close to myself at all times” she replied with her signature smile, pausing slightly before adding, “thank you for the necklace Daddy”.

XXX

Marcus was easily satisfied with her because all he wanted was some genuine time with a young girl, not her body. Monica delivered that to him with her genuine smile and her willingness to do what it took to please him. Not to mention she also had a great figure for a young teen.

"Ah ~ The necklace, Princess - Monica. "He exclaimed. He was surprised ~ double surprised. She accepted his gift and trusted him with her name. He was even more in love with her. She even wanted to spend time with him. He wanted the same but Marcus wouldn't gonna pretend that he was ready to be available, daily. He wanted her to crave for him. The best way was to deny her to see him often and let her blood boil with love and lust to see him.

He took the necklace and pecked a kiss on the pearl with his eyes lingering over the screen. He packed it quickly before the screen and placed it aside. "You will get it before our next session, Monica. "He said and moved close to the screen and to the girl, virtually.

"I promise to meet you often but ~~ "He began to pull up his twists. "You may have to give me a discount for our next session if you want your Daddy here. "He teased, laughed and it was evident that money wasn't the issue because the screen already had her tips at $2000. "And. I am a busy man. I work at school and I may not be often available. "He pulled out two useless reasons to deny her to meet him often.

"Maybe, If my princess could provide her Daddy with sufficient motive to skip his weekend classes. Maybe, a little game ~ another game. If you promise not to do any cam shows and save your love for the next four days only for your Daddy. I will ~ meet you on the coming Sunday and take all that love for myself. " He requested. A blow to keep her attention focused around him. Too quick but he didn't find it wrong to try.

"Do we have a deal? And Hey ~ I want you to be wearing our necklace for our next session or I would be disappointed. "He ended and extended his pinky finger near the screen. "Don't lie and I will know." He looked around to make sure that no one was around. He was embarrassed to do it but 'There is a child in every man'. Marcus was no different and she brought that out of him.

"Pinky Promise?"

If he wanted a discount Monica didn’t mind giving it to him but she got the feeling he was teasing her and so instead of taking his words seriously she decided to tease him back. “But if I give you a discount, how will I be able to keep myself looking pretty for Daddy?”, she replied with a tilt of her head, making sure she gave him the most innocently look she could muster. Though that innocent look just as quickly turned into a pout at his second reason. “You’re picking work, over time with your princess?” She asked incredulously before loudly complaining , “Daddy, how could you!”

Though he playfulness seemed to vanish at his next request. She couldn’t help but hesitate, the cam website had been her escape from the cold loneliness that lingered throughout the house. Even though she had only known him for such a short time she had a very good impression of him. Monica didn’t want to disappoint him but he was asking her to give up an important part of her day for no real guarantees other than his word. What if he decided to stand her up? Then she would have been made to suffer through four days of loneliness for nothing. This was the moment she either decided to trust him or turn him away.

She made her decision as she raised her pinky to the screen and curled it. “Pinky promise”, she softly agreed, clearly having some reservations about it. “Just so you know I’m expecting something spectacular to be waiting for me on Sunday, you better not disappoint or forget to show up because I’ll never talk to you again”, she threatened, her voice taking a somewhat teasing tone even though she was incredibly serious. If he dared to make a fool out of her she’d blacklist him.

“I’ll see you Sunday”, she farewelled, blowing him a kiss before turning off the live feed.

A long sigh left her lips as she looked at the now empty screen, could she really give it all up for four whole days? As her eyes flickered across the total tips she had received for the night she decided she’d try distracting herself by using the money to buy an outfit fit for a princess. Each day she’d go out and buy a different piece.

———————————
Day 1: The first day went better than expected. Even if it was a little too quiet and a little lonely, she still hadn’t happiness thrumming through her veins from her successful shopping trip. She’d found a beautiful, white off the shoulder mini dress with a lace bodice and a tulle skirt. While the thought had crossed her mind, she hadn’t even logged into the website.
———————————
Day 2: She realised she made a mistake. She should of left the lingerie to the last day but she hadn’t been able to take her eyes off it the moment she saw the set of white lace, thigh high stocking with suspenders and matching panties. Now she was forced to resist the urge to show it off.
———————————
Day 3: All the stress of the day before melted when the package she’d been waiting for finally arrived. Her new satin, white heels were quickly left forgotten as she went to try it on in front of the mirror. She loved it, she couldn’t help stroking the pearls with her fingertips. She couldn’t stop herself from sharing the news, hopefully he’d forgive her for quickly logging on to send him a picture. Her intentions of course weren!t entirely pure, she wanted him to regret his decision of making her wait until Sunday. So she sent him a message, the only contents was a photo of her. It was a partial body pic which started just above her, lush pink lips and ended just at the top of her clevage. The most noticeable thing though was that she was obvious wearing nothing on the top of half of her body except the pearl necklace wrapped snuggly around her neck.
———————————
Day 4:
The curiosity was killing her, she so desperately wanted to know his reaction to the photo. The flower crown she brought home was still picked out with as much care and attention as the other pieces of her outfit but it did nothing in the way of cheering her up. Monica’s fingers lightly stroked the pearls around her neck a smile she not so silently cursed the wicked man who’d given it to her.
———————————
Sunday had finally arrived and Monica found herself smiling from ear to ear. After waiting four long days, she couldn’t contain herself, humming a cheerful tune as she got ready in the outfit she had spent the last four days preparing. The decision to put her long, vibrant red curls into a bun was so she could fully display the beauty of her new pearl necklace. She only needed a light dusting of makeup to enhance her beauty and a pair of pear, stud earrings to finish it off.

Despite all the effort she went through she wasn’t going to let him see it, not until he earned the right. When he entered the private live screen all he would see before him was the empty bed. Once the young red head waited until he heard his voice before beginning to explain the rules of her own ‘game’. “You know Daddy, I was extremely lonely and upset these past four days and you’re all to blame. You couldn’t even spare a couple minutes of your day to spend with your princess and now I feel like you don’t love me at all”, she complained with an angry and yet playful tone of voice. “So I decided we can play my game this time. It’s called ‘appease the angry princess’. To win you have to convince me that I should turn this laptop around and let you see me. If you lose, well I’ll tell you what you’ll be missing out on. I am currently wearing an outfit I especially bought for your eyes only”, she paused for effect, letting it sink in before announcing, “let the game begin!”.

Marcus wasn't interested in the discount but the tease. He nodded his head and further tipped her. He wanted her to buy herself expensive clothing and make herself girly. He obviously would pick everything by himself but they weren't close enough. She behaved like a queen of tease and the little girl was non-stop. Every time, Every time ~ She called him Daddy, his heart sank. She was expressing her longingness for a father figure in her life. Marcus understood the emotional touch that she drew from this relationship. Marcus desires the same from her ~ a daughter figure who could be more than that. Marcus was filled with thoughts and love. He barely spoke when she was teasy until her pinky finger filled the screen.

"Awwwww ~ You are so cute. " The rugged man exclaimed when her soft voice hummed 'pinky promise'. She brought the youth in him again. The man was overwhelmed when she took up the task. His bearded cheeks flushed and he stepped back from the screen with a surprised face. "I promise. You will never forget the moments that we are gonna share together. See you on Sunday. " Marcus pretended to catch the kiss. His hands flew in the air before the screen went off and he was sure that the girl noticed it. He carefully buried his palm(the kiss that he caught) over his chest.

Marcus wasn't really busy or had work. He wanted her. He wanted her for himself. He had to break her habit of love search online. He wanted to shower all the love that she needed. The game was to change her habit and focus her attention on the man and the man alone. Marcus was a man with self-control. The four days of no lust were easy for him but it was different. This was love. He checked every day on her profile to just look at the cute profile picture that the cutie had. He was crazy for the first two days. He would kiss his screen with her pic and sleep pretending that she was with him.

She ate his time and heart.

The third day was rather different. The third-day surprise shocked him. She looked like a princess with the necklace that she brought. He couldn't help but kiss the new pic from today. If she had sent a pic on the third day, Marcus understood that she was probably filled with thoughts of him. The thought made his smile and he wanted to surprise her for the surprise that she gave. The bloody old man had a bold idea. He decided to frame the photo that she sent with the necklace and hang it over his bedroom.

The photo on his bedroom.

He literally worshipped it for the next full day. And Finally, It was Sunday. A disappointing Sunday with a blank screen but just her bedroom but not his princess. "This is not fair. "He complained before she could explain but he quickly understood that she wanted a surprise. He was prepared. He got two surprises. He could just spill the truth but he knew that she was more into him than he was into her. He pushed harder.

"Aww. Baby girl. You have no idea what you are missing if you don't show up. " He teased as his loud kiss on the camera echoed through her room. If she had taken a look, she could have seen the big frame with her photo over his bedroom and an invitation with bright bold letters 'INVITATION TO THE DANCE' with the background cover.

Marcus laughed loud enough to annoy her. He wanted her to know that he wasn't playing her game. She wasn't gonna win him. However she played, he would always topped her. "Princess ~If you want to know what I have got for you, take a peek and give Daddy a kiss. " He teased. He was filled with love and he had prepared two surprises for her. How dare she thought that he would visit her empty-handed?

"Would the princess dance with his prince? I understand if you can't. We can have a virtual dance, today. "He laughed and took the microphone and rested near this heart with his free hand while he held the invitation in the other. It was beating, racing and jumping like a horse to see her. He wanted to see her in the necklace that he presented. He made sure that she would hear his heartbeat, look at her photo on the back, the surprise dance invitation and most importantly the best of all, himself with his smile welcoming her to their virtual world with the heart full of love.

"Now ~ You owe me a surprise. "

Her hazel eyes glistened with unshed tears as he hand clenched against her chest. It hurt, she had spent the last four days fulfilling his request. Even when at times she’d felt frustrated and alone she had persisted through for him, for his happiness and yet he had denied her, her one simple request when he refused to play her game. Monica hadn’t been seeking gifts or surprises, she had only wanted to be placated with a few simple words on how he had been looking forward to seeing her or how he had missed her presence these last few days. Now she ended up feeling disheartened as the idea that he wasn’t as different as all the other viewers as she first thought formed within her. That like everyone else maybe he just didn’t really care.

As his heartbeat entered her ears, Monica knew she couldn’t keep hiding behind her latptop. Not just because, despite being disappointed she still wanted to see him but because he was paying for a service and it definitely didn’t involve looking at an empty bed. She inhaled deeply, slowly exhaling as she steadied her emotions. A smile formed on her lips, just as captivating as ever, even though it was missing a certain sparkle.

“Just kidding~ how could I ever be angry with you?” She playfully chimed as she turned the laptop around. “So what do you think? Fit for a princess?” She asked as she took a few steps back, making sure he could see the entirety of her new outfit as she gave him a little spin. “I hope you like it, I picked everything out while thinking of you” she added playfully as her manicured fingers grabbed the hem of her dress, sliding it up to the top of her thighs so he had a chance to appreciate the lingerie she had picked out for him.

Her eyes flittered across the picture hung up behind him. While she wanted to believe that it meant something, she was reluctant to get her hopes up so soon after having them dashed. As for the dance, she found herself questioning his intent. Did he really just want to meet up and dance or was it just an excuse to get the opportunity to have sex with her? “The problem is, i don’t really know how to dance”, she responded, giving a perfectly reasonable excuse. She began to sway her hips and arms a little as she stood on the spot. “This is the best I can do unless you want to see me do the sprinkler”, She chuckled, continuing the gentle sway of her body before the camera.

Marcus's eyes widened and his chest gained an inch as he inhaled all the oxygen that surrounded him. He dropped the card and was in full surprise. She couldn't believe that she did all the work to look good for him. She sparkled like a diamond in the dress. Marcus reached for his screen to touch her but all he could do was rub the screen. He wanted to caress her. "Awwwwwww ~ This is what I wanted to see. I can't believe that you are ready to hide from my eyes. You are my princess. "He exclaimed and moved to the edge of the seat.

Marcus didn't expect her to dance but just to be with him when he could shout it out loud how much he loved her. "You don't have to dance. Just stay by my side when I keep on ranting about how much I missed you. How much I like you. Why you are better? How much you deserve my attention every second. " He went on and on and poured out every crazy love fantasies that he had in the last four days. He had a genuine smile and radiated all his love through it. He had a concern about whether she felt the same way. She was off and Marcus noticed it.

Marcus waited for a few minutes inhaling all the emotions. " I have dreamt about you for the past four days. Desperate to see you finally and what did I get? An angry princess. "He complained but it was rather funny. He leaned close to the screen and gave a hug to the camera and for a minute all she could have seen might be his chest thudding against the camera. "Now ~ I want my princess to know that I love her dearly. My angry princess can't stay angry forever. I love her dearly and my heart is bleeding to watch the missing sparkle in her youthful smile. I want that back. " He rested his case.

He then poked a soft and wide smile. He ranted about it but he wanted her to know that she was happy that she showed up for him. Unconsciously his hands were already on the screen trying to feel the necklace on her neck. "And to make you happy ~ I have adjusted my work schedule and ready to meet you daily if my princess wants to see his Daddy. "He whispered near the microphone in a mild tone and his fingers were still tracing the screen ~.

Monica’s movements froze, she almost couldn’t believe her ears. Had he really missed her? Her heart skipped a beat, her eyes lighting up with hope. Though she almost didn’t dare to believe it as her hazel eyes couldn’t help but scan his face expression, looking for the sincerity in his expression. The red head was stunned, she never expected he could possibly care for her to this level. Monica couldn’t help but feel warm inside, her eyes misting over with I shed tears as her smile gradually returned to its former glory.

The young teen, never had anyone who had cared enough or paid enough attention to notice when she put up a strong front. Marcus had, and it meant the world to her. She had liked the older male, he had treated her like a princess and had only managed to make her crave for more of his attention. That was why she had agreed to stay away from the website for four days. Now? Now she found that her heartbeat raced whenever she looked at him, in that moment she felt more than like. She felt love.

“You’re going to make my makeup run”, she sniffled, her hands coming up to wipe away some of the tears. He was really being way too sweet, showering her with the love and attention she’d been craving her whole life. Unfortunately the more love and happiness she felt equaled the growing feeling of guilt bubbling away in her stomach.

“I am happy daddy, I’m the happiest I’ve ever been” she replied truthfully with an especially bright smile, she was obviously overjoyed by the news she would be able to see him every day.

However she couldn’t forget how she had cruelly misjudged him. Even if it was only for a moment, she felt pain at the hurt he’d been hurt by her misunderstanding.“I’m so sorry I doubted you Daddy”, she spoke softly, obviously ashamed as she averted her eyes. How could she possibly make it up to him? Her eyes flittered across the invitation. Monica knew that meeting someone she knew from online was risky but she didn’t want to make the mistake of not trusting him twice. Hoping that it would make him happy she immediately decided to agree. “Daddy, do you still want to go dancing with your princess?”, she asked, a slight nervousness in her voice as she hoped he wouldn’t have changed his mind. “I’m not very good and I might step on your feet but I’d really love to go and see you”, she added, making sure he knew she hadn’t lied to him when she told him she couldn’t dance, she had only emitted some of the truth.

"Awww ~ Tears for your Daddy. "Marcus exclaimed with joy. He had no clue that he could touch her heart and make her cry. He did it. He shouted inside his brain. He showered his love but there was some part of her that doubted him. Marcus took it seriously. He wanted to prove to her that he was not the usual guy on the site. He was more. He wanted more than her body. So, He took a bold step. "The offer still stands, Moni, but it got delayed. We won't be doing the dance until you trust me enough to jump off a cliff. I can wait. I don't desire your breasts but the heart. " He said and Marcus radiated his seriousness through his facial emotions. "But I do like your breasts. "He laughed, joked and playfully declined the offer to make him look more loyal and trustworthy.

"But ~ I have a surprise for you. I am gonna be there for you whenever you need me. "He said with a smirk and the old man was seriously typing. He was an old man and the computers were invented when he was born. He had no prior exposure to the keyboards except occasionally he had to use it for the cam site.

Code:
 My number - 0611xxxxxxx

with Love Daddy.

He sent the message and left out a sigh of relief. "Oooh ~ That was hard. This keyboard thing is pretty tough. "He laughed and turned to her. "You can call me, face time me, talk to me, love me, beat me, shout at me and do whatever you want with me. I will be there to laugh with you if you are happy and wipe your tears if you are sad. "He assured his loyalty to her. He also had plans to meet up with her but he was concerned that it would come off as a pervert ready to fuck his prize. So, he decided not to bring that up just yet but he had the desire to bed the girl. He wanted to be a bit naughty with her. So, he carefully worded himself not to come off like a horny dog but a desireful daddy.

He took a good look at her through the screen. "I ruined the makeup, I guess. "He continued with a soft laugh. "But you are more beautiful without it. You don't need pretty clothes and luxurious makeup to look pretty for Daddy. I love the way you are. I would very much love to take my naked baby girl in my arms, caress her cheeks, peck her lips and whisper 'love you, princess'. I want to touch you, feel you and make you mine. You belong to me. Your eyes, your nose, your cheeks, your breasts, and your heart belong to me. "He reached for the screen and his index finger gently pressed over her breasts on the screen.

Monica felt terrible, it wasn’t because the dance was delayed but because he didn’t realise that he already had her heart. She didn’t know how she could express her growing love, her regret and her conviction. Her regret that she had let her insecurities get in the way of believing in him. Her conviction that she’d try her best to trust in his love for her. After having made such a huge mistake she didn’t believe words would cut it, saying; ‘I would jump off a cliff for you’ meant nothing, she had to show him.

Just as she was trying to think of something, his phone number appeared in front of her. Monica’s heart skipped another beat, he was allowing her to contact whenever she wanted. To know that he was only a phone call away, made her feel warm and fuzzy. Then a thought came to mind; she didn’t need the website to keep in contact with him anymore. Her eyes lit up with happiness, surely it would be a grand gesture he would appreciate. She would be all his and no one else’s, her eyes, nose, cheeks, breast and heart would be for his eyes only.

“I am yours, from the tip of my toes to the top of my head”, she replied with a smile that was filled with her love for him. “I want you to be mine too, I want you to know that I’ll try my best not to doubt you in the future. That I just let my insecurities blind me for a moment. I’m not used to someone genuinely caring for me, it was just too good to be true” she explained, hoping he’d understand that she wanted to trust him and love him, that she wanted him more than anything. “I still feel so guilty that I questioned your feeling she for me. I need to make it up to you. I want to prove to you that I would jump off a cliff for you”, she declared her intentions with an obviously amount of conviction, it seemed she had already come up with a way to prove it to him. “I’m going to give you another surprise, I’ll have to leave you for a little while but I promise I’ll be back and it’ll all be worth it”, she explained, leaning in to give the screen a lingering kiss, making sure he knew she wasn’t running away from him as she cancelled the live stream, refunding his money.

The red head didn’t want to worry him too much and so she set about doing everything as quickly as possible. ‘Blossom’ the cam girl ceased to exist, her profile completely disappearing from the site almost as if she never existed. Monica resisted the urge to call him straight away. He had clearly loved the picture she’d previously sent him and so she decided she didn’t need all the extra bells and whistles to express her willingness to be his princess. She completely stripped down until the only thing on her body was the necklace he had gifted her.

She took a deep breath, trying to calm her racing heartbeat as she typed his number into her phone and video called him. She hoped everything she’d done would be enough to set things right.

A soft smile on his bearded when she explained her insecurities. He behaved like a caring father and was there for her though she doubted him. He would always be there for her. "It's okay, kitten. Just let it go. I am happy that you realized that I would do anything for you. "He whispered and was not interested to talk about it further. Marcus was hit was another surprise. A shock perhaps. He didn't have time to comprehend the reason why his screen was blank and her profile was deleted. She said that she would be back and that kept him alive. Marcus let out a breath but the black screen still bothered him. He didn't want to lose her.

He moved to the bed away from his screen and he was filled with thoughts and trouble. He unbuttoned his shirt to get some air and make himself comfortable. He decided to wait for an hour and his eyes were fixated on his phone ~ the only possible way for her to contact him. Marcus lied down the bed with his bare chest dusted with dark grey hair exposed. Two scars - One running from his neck to the right chest and another through his left nipples.

The phone rang and his heart skipped a beat.

He quickly grabbed the device and attended it. He knew it was her. He held the phone before with a bright smile. "I knew it. I knew it. I fucking knew it when I can't find your profile on the cam `site " He shouted at his phone with excitement but he was very slow to realize that her dress was missing. Her boobs were just visible but her nipples were below the screen level. His eyes went wide and his mouth went shut. "Ah ~ Um. Is. "He stumbled for words as his eyes wandered over the screen and she could see that he was clearly happy.

depositphotos_205214604-stock-photo-beautiful-brunette-girl-naked-shoulders.jpg

"This is not fair." He whispered in a mild tone and Marcus was literally drooling over her. He had one problem that the screen was small but he managed. His tone grew dull in excitement but checking out her bare skin and every visible detail. "Why can't I see more?"The old man gave a naughty smile desperate to see his princess in full. "This is not fair, I can't control myself. My brain is fucking insane and it is shooting naughty thoughts every second. It's your fault that I gone insane, today. "He complained and kiss his phone and send the kiss on air.

"Since you did this, you have to get me back normal. "

“You knew? It was meant to be a surprise!”, she laughed, enjoying the look of excitement he had the moment he’d seen her face. “How does it feel to have your princess all to yourself, or do you miss Blossom?” She asked teasingly, feeling confidant that the happy aura around him was caused by her actions.

“Ah.. um? You see something you like? That was the second surprise I prepared for you. You were the one who said I didn’t need pretty clothes to make myself look pretty for you. What do you think, am I pretty?” She asked with a flirtatious look within her eyes.

“Who said you can’t?”, she asked, innocently blinking her eyes at him as she let the words sink in before teasingly adding, “It’s all belongs to you, remember?”. Even though she said it, she wasn’t going to show him straight away. She wanted to keep his full attention on her for as long as possible. She reached up, untying her hair and letting her red curls cascade down in front of her boobs, before she held her phone further back so it could fully capture the top half of her body. “Is that a little more fair?” She asked as she continued to tease him.

Monica was rather enjoying herself, she decided to push it just a little further.“I don’t want you going insane but I don’t know what to do to help” she acted distressed as her fingers hooked the strands of hair over her right breast. The young teen seductively chewed on her bottom lip as she began to move those strands aside, revealing a perky, pink nipple. Obviously he wasn’t the only one having some naughty thoughts. “How about now, are you feeling a little more sane?”, she asked with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Everything ~ I love every inch of you. You are the prettiest princess that ever lived. My only princess. "Marcus replied and he took a minute to realize his new life. Marcus was a loner and it was 20 years since he felt love. A true feeling of love and lust. He was filled with thoughts and he was ready for the adventure. She craved her and her pink-red nipples only made him more insane. "You are just making it worse. You have no idea what I am dealing with here. "Marcus joked and his eyes went down to his pants. A huge visible bulge lining his thighs and he could do nothing to contain it.

He took a breath and relaxed his muscles to keep himself on track. She obviously had him there with the surprise behind her tiny strand. "You are a drug, princess and I can't get enough of you. " His eyes slowly drifted from her nipples. He wanted to see more ~ more than what she had shown and every inch of her but not through a screen. He wanted to see the real her.

"I want more. I see that you like me. At least I think you do. Obviously I love you. "He started. The man was into her with love and lust. "Maybe, we can get rid of the screen someday and meet face to face. I want to see the real you and kiss your erect pink ~~~" Marcus joked with a face full of smile and expressed his desire to meet up.

"I want to explore more. Learn more about you. What do you like? What you don't? Are you afraid of thunder and so I can keep you warm at night? Do you like a long walk in the woods? Or you ass slapped like a naughty princess? I want to know you. Everything. "He ended and finally he poured it out without focusing on her nipples. As he was done, he was back to enjoying her or soon to be his nipples.

"But all this is only if you want to and put your trust in me. "

Last edited:
There was a certain satisfaction in knowing that she could affect him in such a way. It actually made her feel proud. Still she put on a downcast expression, chewing on her bottom lip as if she was guilty of something, though the playful glint in her eyes told a different story.

“I’m sorry daddy, I didn’t meant to. ” , it was a blatant lie, not only was she not sorry but she had every intention of making it even worse. “I don’t know what to do to make it better.. should I cover up?” She asked pitifully, pausing a little before adding in an almost sultry tone,”Or?”. She didn’t use her words to explain any further as her hands moved to her breasts, her slender, manicured fingers slowly tracing her areola, getting teasingly close to her sensitive nipple but not touching, not yet anyway.

If she was a drug then...“Then I hope you’ll be addicted for life” she confidently declared while thinking how nice that’d be. The idea that someone could be devoted, affection and loving to her for life, was more than she had ever dared hope for, but maybe...just maybe...

“Silly Daddy” ,she playfully admonished him, “I more than like you”. He had interested her, he had been different and he had given her the affection she had been craving, starved of, for her whole life. He was the only person who had ever seen through her, who paid enough attention to notice when her heart wasn’t truly in her smile. How could she have not been moved? “I love you, Marcus”, she sincerely declared.

Monica hadn’t given up the chance to tease him though. Not that she didn’t truly wish to meet him face to face, she couldn’t contain her anticipation but she knew she messed up and had to wait for him to believe in her trust. “I’d really like that and my”, she paused, her fingers rolling her nipples between her finger tips, a light moan escaping her lips as she continued, “Would like that too”.

“Whatever you want to know, I tell you everything. I’m not scared of thunder or the dark but I would like you to keep me in your arms at night, keep me safe and warm just because I want to be held close”, she replied with sincerity. She wanted his arms to wrap around her body and hold her tight but she had long ago stopped being scared of such things, there simply had never really been anyone there who would comfort her in such situations and so she had learned to conquer her fears on her own. “The scenery is nice; woods, beach, park, it doesn’t really matter though as long as you’re holding my hand”, she continued to answer, no one didn’t like looking at beautiful things but it wasn’t as appealing to her as the oppurtunity to steal a bit more of his warmth. She had faultered though at the last bit, would she enjoy that? Having never experienced it before she didn’t know but as she began to imagine it, she felt somewhat tingly. “I think I would like that” she shyly admitted, her eyes averting from his for just a moment as a blush raised to her cheeks. She didn’t know what was wrong with her that she could play with her nipples in front of him but became so flustered from a single thought.

Still she tried to calm herself as she went on to add, “And I want you to know, not only do I trust you but I want this more than anything”.

Marcus wiggled in excitement. He was full-on love with her but the girl was naughty. His thick mass inside his boxers was bulging out and it was getting uncomfortable. Marcus, while his eyes were on her fingers trailing over her areola, he pulled down his pants along with boxers and sprung out his thick cock in the air. It was huge, huge enough to fill her throat and thick. As it sprung out, his erect and thick cock bobbed against his stomach and stood straight like a lamp post. Marcus was embarrassed. She was being lovely but he was hard. He decided to keep this a secret and not to turn the phone down to his crotch.

"You should really stop teasing me, baby. I am getting uncomfortable here. "He teased back with a soft smile. It was true though. He had a hard time focusing on her words when she was being naughty. But he focused on her and listened to her. A soft smile popped on his face when he felt that he could trust her and she gave him her word. It seemed genuine and Marcus had no reason to doubt her loyalty. She even deleted her entire profile for him which was near 4 years old. He wanted to make her special.

"More than anything. You want me?" Marcus laughed with an evil smile. He had some naughty plans for his little princess. " I think I can do that. I can take you and wrap you with my body. I can make you feel warm and love you. We can meet. Just tell me where to pick you up, somewhere public if you doubt me, and, we can catch up on things. Share our mutual feelings and be the love birds that God meant us to be. I promise that I won't cross my limits. I would behave. "He assured her safety and leaned close.

"And ~ It's obvious that you know I am hard down there. Are we not gonna show more of you for Daddy.? I want to see you moan and scream out of pleasure. "Mark started his hunt. "For Daddy. Put your two fingers inside you and slowly fiddle inside. I wanna watch you squirm and squeal in pleasure. I wanna watch your eyes go dull and cheeks flush red when you wet yourself with Daddy in mind. Will you do that for me?" He enquired as his free hand reached for her thick junk and started to rub it back and forth.

"And I want you to moan my name out. Tell me how much you love me. With that, I will let you sleep for today and tomorrow, if you are interested, I will pick you . If not, we can make love through this tiny screen again. "Marcus followed up and it was visible through the screen that his hands were busy.

"And. Daddy loves you ~ Princess. "

To be surrounded by the feeling of warmth and happiness, how nice would that be? Monica’s daily life was normally so clinical and cold. That was why when Marcus showed up promising her love, warmth and attention, she ended up falling almost instantly. She didn’t know how her parents would react if they found out a much older man had come to their door to pick her up but between their disappointment and his, they lost out. They hadn’t given her the love she craved and yet Marcus was promising her all that and more, she wasn’t letting that go. “I’ll make sure to send you the address the second we end the call”, she sincerely promised.

A playful look formed on her face as he asked for a show. She didn’t agree straight away by saying, “oh but I thought you said I should stop teasing you? That it made it worse?”. Her hazel eyes gave him a confused stare as her thick lashes fluttered innocently. It was of course just an act that she had put on tease him.

The act didn’t even last long, the red head had the instinctive urge to please him. She wanted to make Marcus just as happy as he made her every time those sweet words flowed from his mouth. “Don’t worry though, your princess will take care of you”, she practically purred, giving him a seductive wink as her hand disappeared from view. “Not only will I have daddy on my mind but I’m going to imagine that it’s your hand touching me” she added, with a playful grin. This new game was something the ex-cam girl was very talented at.

The young teen spread he legs, her fingers diving between her legs. As she felt the slickness of her arousal against her fingers, she looked at him with half lidded eyes. “I just imagined it was your fingers stroking my folds but I just didn’t know how Marcus would react to feeling how wet he made her with only his voice and some nipple play. Would daddy think I’ve been very naughty?” She asked, her fingers coming into the camera view once more just to show him she wasn’t just teasing him as her fingers were coated with a thin veil of her fluids. “I think you’d like it though. I promise I taste just as sweet as I look”, she added teasingly as she brought her fingers to her lips and made a show of licking them clean.

Her fingers once again slipped out of view but it wasn’t hard to imagine where they went as her body began to squirm in front of the camera, a faint blush rising to her cheek. She opened her mouth once more but instead of saying something lewd she made her request, “I don’t want to sleep. I want you to reward me for being such a good girl and come pick me up for dinner after the show”.

Marcus let out a gasp when she let out soft moans of pleasure. Marcus imagined the same, his naughty fingers penetrating his baby girls and her moans filled both their rooms. Marcus was dead silent during all the action, he was busy down with himself, and her soft moaning voice and naughty acts didn't help much. Marcus got his breath back and stopped himself before he could splash out. "You did nothing to help, Princess. "He laughed and it was clear that he could barely speak with his breath growing heavy. He leaned close to the screen when she licked her wet fingers and Marcus in return licked the screen with a gasp.

He laid back at his request and his hands were rather slow. He controlled himself and was ready to time himself to cum. He nodded to her request. "Did she think that he would say no? "Yeah ~ Of course, My little princess. " Marcus paused but he wasn't gonna make it easy for her. If they were to meet, it better be naughty and wild. "But with certain conditions. You are gonna put back the same dress that you bought with me in mind and promise to give your Daddy a kiss. " He asked but of course, he had naughtier things in mind but she had to wait to experience them.

With that said, Marcus played with his own cock, rubbed up and down, precum started to leak and his pretty princess was all on his mind. "So ~ If you wanna meet Daddy, why don't we finish this sooner?" He teased with elicit gasps and the screen was shaky. He couldn't control as he had been busy the movement she stripped.

"Princess, Take Daddy. "He whispered in a shaky tone. He imagined that he was penetrating his princess and his mutters grew wild. His eyes were half closed and the entire bed was shaking with his big body shaking at the pleasure. "A little more. Daddy's gonna unload inside you. " He laughed as they both it wasn't true and this imaginative sex drew him crazy. His legs went stiff and his eyes dull. He shot his big load out in the air and his thick white seed was shot all over his thighs and stomach.

"Ahhhh... "He smiled at her through the screen and his wet fingers coated with his cum trailed over the screen. "Suck it. Suck it for Daddy. I will close this and I will be at your gate to take my princess. "He literally begged for her just open her mouth and pretend to taste his cum. He wanted so badly to be real but it could wait.

“Mnnh okay” she immediately agreed. There was nothing to think about, she’d bought the clothes for him to see and she couldn’t wait to press her lips against his. She had that same impatience to see him, to kiss him and to cum so she obediently nodded her head.

As she began to speed things up soft squelching noises, a clear indication of how wet she already was for him as her finger beginning to move more quickly as they delved deeper inside her wet cunt. Her breath became heavy, the blush on her cheeks becoming brighter and more evident as her heartbeat quicken, her young, perky tits heaving with each breath.

“Oh god daddy.. please be gentle I’ve never..” she admitted as she slipped into his fantasy her voice heavily laden with pleasure, soft moans escaping her kissable lips. “Your so big.. so deep” she continued to cry out, letting out a breathy moan. “Oh please, please Marcus! Feel me with your cum!” She cried out with pleasure as she reached her own orgasm, her tight pussy spamming around her fingers. He could see how her back arched, her perky tits pressed further up toward her phone as her head lulled back against her pillows. Her whole body seemed to tremble before him in post orgasmic bliss.

The young red head didn’t hesitate as she leaned forward, her eyes still a little clouded with a mixture of lust and pleasure as she licked the entirety of her phone screen. “Oh daddy, you taste soooo good”, she practically purred, while trying to imagine what his thick, creamy cum would taste like.

“Daddy, I’m going to go get ready for our date now. Please come quickly, I already miss you and I haven’t even hung up yet”, she spoke, her eyes practically sparkling in anticipation. “I love you”, she added, her voice and eyes full of her sincere love for him as she brought the screen up close to her lips and gave him a kiss.

When she, very reluctantly, hung up the phone she sent him a text with her address. She lived in an upper class area just outside the city, a typical area for wealthy people who worked in the city to raise their children. It was a two story story house, had a white picket fence and a bright red door.

Monica had showered and redressed in record time as she waited by the door to greet him with a kiss.

Marcus rejoiced at her kiss. He couldn't be happier when she squirted with him in mind. He kissed back at the screen and they both shared a smile before the screen went black. It was a good day for Marcus, his love life had been energized and it couldn't be better. She was his little princess and he quickly got ready with a casual with a plain shirt and jeans for her girl. He cleaned the mess that he made, locked his home and got in his Ford.

Marcus came to the realization that she might be from a rich and wealthy family. Her address gave it away and there would be a problem if the relationship grew serious. Marcus was concerned about it but the joy that she gave him buried all the future problems. He had to take this opportunity, take her and make her his own.

Marcus was quick. He arrived in an hour right before her home and just before her. She stood there like a doll before her luxurious home and he could hardly take her eyes off her. She was flawless to him. The window of his car lowered as she stood next to it. A sparkle on both their eyes as they saw each other for the first time. Marcus couldn't contain his mischevious smile.

"Here ~ We are. "Marcus exclaimed and his breath was heavy. His chest was heavy at the thought that he got this. He got her, finally. He quickly walked out of his car. With his mischevious smile still on but with a naughty mix, he bowed down to her and opened the back door for her to get in. "I am at your command, My princess, My love, My life. " He whispered with soft pearls of laughter and treated her like a modern Queen that she was.

"We have a dinner set at the nearest Charmante French restaurant designed for couples. I assume that we are one. "He whispered and extended his arm to see if she would take him before she got inside the car. "Or in our language. Your big daddy. " He laughed and looked up at her with a cheesy smile. "It was a bit expensive, though. It costs you a damn kiss. The expensive thing in the world. "

Her eyes greedily took him in as she was finally able to get a clear look at him, from head to toe. Her eyes flittered across the the scar going down his neck, he may have thought she was flawless while she loved every bit of him including his flaws.”mmm, here we are”, she agreed, her voice a little soft but from the loving look in her eyes, she was just as excited to see him.

A bright smile formed on her lips as he began to treat her like a true princess, bowing opening the door and even pledging his life. What young woman wouldn’t feel touched? “Then your first command is to stand still”, she spoke with a commanding tone, though one could still here the playfulness in it. Once he followed through with her request she stood up on her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her soft, warm lips up against his own. It started off as a small, light peck as she pulled back just a few inches to speak. “My kiss is normally too expensive for the average person to afford but for you, they’re free”, she had a teasing tone but there was such a sincerity to her words, she truly meant it. He didn’t have to do a single thing to earn her kiss except show up before her. Her lips once more pressed up against his, taking her time to truly feel the warmth and shape of his lip, her tongue flicking out and tasting his lips before pulling back once more.

She gazed at him with eyes full of love, her fingers gently tracing the scar on his neck. “We are a couple, a Daddy and his princess, a pair of destined lovers. I’m truly grateful to whoever or whatever had you stumbling upon my profile”, she whispered lovingly. She could have stayed like this all night but she didn’t want the neighbours getting nosy.

She forced herself to break away from his embrace, giving him on last peck on the cheek before sliding into the passenger seat. When he got back into the driver side she slipped her hand onto his thigh, wanting to feel close to him, wanting to feel his warmth now he was in front of her instead of a computer screen.

Marcus gave in to her lips. He closed his eyes and went to the dream. It was a dream. Her kiss was short-lived but it gave all the satisfaction that he needed from his life - to be loved. His rough lips sucked on her bottom lips and his tongue wrestled her to slip inside her mouth. For a short moment, he tasted her taste buds before parting. "I feel like the richest person in the world. "He whispered and broke the stray of saliva connecting both their lips. He checked her toned butt through her skirt before she hopped in the car.

Marcus took the driver seat and glanced at his princess through the mirror at the front. She was a gem that he needed to be treasured. They both shared a smile through the mirror and her hands slipped onto his thighs. He didn't resist. He adjusted his seat and pushed it back to give her more access. "Feels good, right? To touch the one physically who touched your heart virtually. "He whispered and took his free hand to grab her hand over his thighs. He guided her hands inside his shirt over his scars, through his chest and all over his hairy and manly body.

"I am gonna have a hard time to drive if you are messing up with me like this. "He laughed as he took the girl's hands all the way up and slid her index finger inside his mouth ~ the same finger that she teased him with her wet fluids. He wanted to taste it. He licked her fingers as his eyes glanced back at her through the mirror and he drove through the lonely road. A lovely, passionate, and kinky drive for the old man with a pretty girl. He cleaned her fingers with his saliva and slipped her fingers back inside his chest to feel the wet fingers on his skin.

"We are here, dear. But. There is a catch. "He whispered and parked the vehicle near and turned to his princess. He took her hands and cupzped his beard with her tender fingers. "You are supposed to do whatever I tell you to do. A little game. Don't worry. I know my limits. You are gonna behave like a little good obedient princess to daddy who never says 'no' for an hour till the dinner is over. Deal?" He requested as they both were still inside the car separated by the car seat controlling the sensation to just give in to their urges.

3154061.gif

It did, it really did just feel so good to finally feel his warmth, not just from his words. Marcus probably didn’t know it but for Monica he was like the sun, warming her normally cold and empty heart. “It does. I really like touching your body, feeling the warmth of your skin. It’s even better than I imagined. I don’t know if I could manage to keep my hands off you for more than a minute tonight”, she replied sincerely, her fingers taking the time to soak in the heat of his body as she felt every muscle, bump and hair of his chest, her fingers throbbing with the beat of his heart.

“Nnnh.. I’m going to have a hard time not distracting you when you have such a talented tongue”, she lightly moaned as she felt that, hot warm mouth envelop her fingers. A blush made its way back to her cheeks, her thighs squeezing tightly together as he managed to make her pussy throb, with just his tongue and her fingers.

Her fingertips gently traced his bearded jaw, lovingly stroking her fingers through his hair. “Well, I would hate to disappoint my daddy. I suppose I can be a very good girl, for the next hour, though...” she paused, leaning forward and brushing her lips against his own, “that’s only after I exit this car, before then I’m going to do whatever it is I want”. Her lips once more locked onto his, this time without the worry of nosy neighbours she pushed her tongue in between his lips, explore his hot mouth as she entangled her tongue with his own. Her tiny, soft moans managed to escape past their lips as she felt her body throb with arousal.

The young red head didn’t know how long they spent with their lips locked in a passionate embrace but by the time they were done her lips were flushed and a little swollen. It took a few seconds for her to catch her breath and calm down her racing heart. “Hmm I guess we should go inside now, does daddy have any orders for his good girl?”

Back
Top Bottom