Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Updated Request Thread! (Now with Faceclaims!!!)

Madison13244

Planetoid
Hi everyone please have a read of my rp below and let me know if you interested!

Please note this can be changed to room-mates if stepsisters aren't your thing!

F sub for a F domme or a M dom willing to play as F dom.

You're my step sister, sadistic bitchy, scheming, you just downright hate me, is it because your jealous of my looks, you think your better then me, or just because. You decide one week when our parents are out of town that it's time i got put in my place, to do this you hid in my closet and videoed me masturbating on my bed. You plan to use this video to blackmail me into doing anything you want this week and maybe even longer.

I've got a list of girls you can use as your friends to humiliate me in front of and have toy with me.

I'm Madison, though I normally go by Madi because Madison annoys me.

My kinks include but are not limited to, blackmail, forced, humiliation, public, public humiliation, being forced to wear slutty outfits you pick out, facesitting, breathplay, bondage and BDSM, anal, having remote control toys in me in public, being spat on, objectification, being body shamed, forced drug and forced alcohol, and many other similair kinks, the only limits I have is toilet play.

I also don't care if the rp or what happens in it in unrealistic as long as its hot. Do note though, I want this to be a primarily group x me RP, you don't have to play as heaps of people but I would like at least yourself + 2 or 3.

The coveted list of girls!

Sophie, 5"7' with a B cup chest and 7/10 body, she has dirty blonde hair hanging down to the back of her knees, she just as cruel and mean as you.
6703cfd0b47e35e3ff5d2cd6f6542928.jpg

Aremi, around 5"2' tall and very slim, flat chested, dark tanned skin and brunette hair that hangs almost to her knees, and super self conscious of her body she looks really young for her age, she wears tight clothes a lot and gets very angry if anyone comments about how small she is or how small her chest is, often doing the worst she can to punish the person who mentioned it. She likes to sleep with thick tall girls and dominate them to compensate.
jXF_TyTeLCILoBzw63wbqy5dZrgSmGch0D5fBA1jDc8.jpg

Oshah, 5"7' tall and tanned and toned she has a DD cup chest, with pierced nipples and bright pink hair that hangs to mid back, a big soft ass and strong toned thighs and legs, very perverted and enjoys humiliating others.
MemBrom_d.webp
view

Sally, 5"4', pale skin and a B cup chest and average body, she seems like such an innocent girl but her head is filled with dirty thoughts she's often to scared to voice unless everyone else is doing the same.

Kate, C cup chest and a slim body, she is the most vanilla lf the group often feeling awkward when the conversation turns sexual and is always getting peer pressured into sexual situations.
000598612f21c85b2149a0d80aac430d.jpg

Hannah, around 5"5' tall she has a very thick and toned body G cups tits and an enormous soft ass, she has dyed her long hair platinum blonde often the most drunk at a party and willing to try the craziest things.

Nicola, a very tall girl at 6"4', she has a B cup chest and tanned skin, she is quite slim although surprisingly strong, shes often the more level headed ones but is very fascinated with inflicting extreme torture sometimes
burningangel-with-rocky-emerson-kyle-mason-in-cum-on-my-tattoo-rocky-emerson-01.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom