Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Soccer Boy (SexyVelma X KiltedPervert)

Tasha led them down the steps into the basement, Devin having trouble keeping up on his bare knees. Adam, following along behind Jessica, can't help but notice her gaze never leaves Devin's toned, panty clad ass as he crawls. Across the living area, Tasha opened a locked door and led everyone inside. The room is made up like a castle's dungeon, with heavy beams across the ceiling, and faux stonework lining the walls. Everywhere are pieces of bondage furniture and implements of restraint, all made of heavy oak, black iron and polished leather. Jessica stifled a small gasp of astonishment when she entered the room. Tasha turned to look at her with a smile, "Do you like it? Almost all of it is Adam's work, he is quite the craftsman."

Tasha pointed to a long table padded with leather, "Up pet, lie on your back." Devin did as he's told, and Tasha deftly chained his arms over his head and his ankles at the lower corners, forcing him into a spread-eagle position. "There, no way for a filthy slave to get into any trouble in a position like this." Tasha then turned to Jessica, "Darling, if I may, could I borrow those delicious panties you are wearing. Adam, assist your Mistress Dear." Jess smiled at Tasha and Adam slipped the very wet panties down her legs and handed them to Tasha, "Thank you Adam." Devin's jealous eyes were fixed on Jess's pussy, now shaved completely bare. Tasha looked at Devin and smiles, "You have to forget these silly notions of her belonging to you pet. Real women, women worth having, belong to no man. You are just a plaything to her now, best to remember that." She then stuffed Jessica's wet panties in his mouth, gagging him. The familiar taste of her on those panties just made Devin more jealous and upset.

Tasha then climeds onto the table, straddling Devin's panty clad cock, knees planted on each side of him. Reaching down, she pulled a Hitachi wand from beside the table and turned it on. "I am going to use you for my pleasure now pet. Remember, you are not allowed to cum without my expressed permission." Tasha then began grinding her wet slit against Devin's fully erect, panty clad cock, using the wand on her clit. She rode him slowly, watching him squirm beneath her as her gorgeous pussy pleasures itself against him. Jessica's eyes were locked onto Tasha's sexy body riding her boyfriend, one of her hands snaking its way toward her clit to rub herself. Seeing this, Adam dropped to his knees in front of her, "May I help you with that, Mistress?" Jessica's eyes snapped down to look him in the face, her own contorted with lust, "Not t-there, my ass. Lick my... ass."

Devin's eyes went wide when he heard this, he tried to yell through the panties gagging him, eliciting a sharp slap across the face from Tasha, "Quiet slave!" Both of them watched as Jessica leaned forward, supporting herself on her elbows and Adam moved behind her. His face dipping between her ass cheeks, Jessica is soon moaning with pleasure. Adam took the liberty of reaching up and massaging her rock hard clit as he licked her, driving his tongue deep inside.

Jessica grinds her tight rosebud against Adam’s very skilled tongue. His fingers dancing on her rock-hard clit. He grabs her hips and pulls her even closer to him allowing his tongue to penetrate her deeper. Tasha continuing to pleasure herself at Devin’s expense, intently watching Jess. “He is a marvel, isn’t he?” Tasha says reefing to Adam. Jess moans, “Oh fuck, I'm going to cum”. Adam feels her ass clench around his tongue as his cock leaks on the floor. Adam’s hand still rubbing her clit, feels her cream run all over his hand, he can’t help himself and immediately moves to her slit to clean her up properly. Still riding the orgasm’s wave, she pushes his face and hand away and says, “ Fuck me with your cock” Tasha nods in approval and says to Devin, “looks like she is going to get a proper fucking tonight”. Devin tries to reply through the panties, put the Tasha puts her hand over his mouth. “Tsk,tsk pet, none of that, or I will have to get the inflatable gag”. “You’ve been warned” said Tasha sternly.

Adam fucks her slowly at first, making sure not to hurt her. She pushes back against him, “harder, slave” Adam give it his all, and start to feel his cock swell. “Permission to cum, mistress?’ Adam asks knowing he may not be able to stop despite his training. Jess lost in the sensation of his thick cock and the prince Albert rubbing her in all the right places. She has had anal before but nothing like this. “Yes, yes please cum”. Adam unleashes his load into her tight ass. As he pulls out, cum flows down her legs.

“Jessica, dear, let’s get you cleaned up”. She moves off of Devin and nods to Jessica to get on the table. Jessica, pulls the panties from his mouth and places her wet asshole to his lips. Tasha hits his balls hard with the crop. “Clean her properly, pet”. “As I told you earlier, you need to learn to eat cum” Devin tries his best lick up all the cum, but there is so much its leaking on to the table. “No matter” Tasha says “It will be there for you to clean up later”.

“Adam, please come here”, Jessica motions him over. “I want to show my appreciation for that fantastic fucking” she purrs as she takes his still hard cock in her mouth.

Jessica leaned down to Adam's cock while continuing to grind her asshole against Devin's mouth, semen running into his mouth as he licked her. Jess took Adam's slimy cock, covered in their combined juices, deep into her throat, gagging a bit on the Prince Albert piercing as it slid past her tongue. She bobbed her head on his cock, before pulling back so she could tease his piss slit with her tongue and pull on the piercing with her teeth. Adam's cock was once again rock hard.

Devin lay restrained, humiliated by what was happening, and ashamed at how excited the humiliation was making him. His cock was harder than it had ever been, leaking copious amounts of pre-cum into his wet panties. He tried to pretend to himself that eating Adam's load from Jessica's asshole was disgusting him, but it wasn't. He loved the taste, the smell, and just how filthy the act was. Driving his tongue inside, he enthusiastically cleaned her ass, licking and sucking everything he could get from it. His tongue work and Adam's cock was exciting to Jessica as well, who ground her sex against Devin's face harder and faster, until a powerful orgasm washed over her, coating Devin's face with her juices.

Adam helped Jessica dismount, and unlocked Devin at Tasha's direction. "Up pet, time to introduce you to my new toy." Leading him by the D-ring on his collar, Tasha led Devin to the spanking horse. "Lie down, on your stomach." When Devin hesitated, Tasha smacked his flank with the riding crop, yanking his head forward to lay atop the leather padded horse. Adam quickly locked him in place, ankles, wrists and collar, all clipped to rings on the horse. Devin's panty covered cock hung free below him, through the hole in the horse. Tasha walked around in front of Devin, her wet pussy just at eye level, she took a ball gag and sensuously rubbed it between her wet lips, masturbating with it, making it wet with her juices. She then put it in Devin's mouth, and tightly fastened it around the back of his neck. "Can't have you scaring the neighbors, its time for your initiation."

Turning to Jessica, Tasha points to two throne-like armchairs placed with a nice view of Devin's ass, "Care to join me Jessica? We'll have a front row seat." The ladies sit down, Tasha pulls out a Hitachi wand and hands to Jess, and another for herself. "I believe you'll find this next bit quite entertaining. Adam, darling, you may begin."

The ladies watched as Adam knelt down behind Devin, face only inches from his pantied ass. Adam ran his hands up the back of Devin's thighs and over his ass cheeks, massaging them. Adam then pulled down his panties, just enough to expose his tightly puckered rosebud, but still cradling Devin's rock hard cock and balls. The ladies could see Devin straining, attempting to look back at who was playing with his ass, but it was in vain, he was too tightly bound to the horse. Adam continued to caress his ass cheeks, occasionally brushing his fingertips across Devin's tight hole. Adam then pulled his cheeks apart, and leaned in, licking his puckered hole.

Tasha looked over at Jessica, who's eyes were locked onto Adam while she masturbated intently with the wand, grinding it against her clit. "Adam really is an anal slut. He can't ever get enough of ass. Eating it, fingering it, fucking it, and as you saw the other day, getting his fucked as well." Jessica replied with a dreamy, "Uh huh," as she stared at Adam licking Devin's asshole. Adam circled the teen's tight hole with his tongue before spitting on his anus and massaging it into him with his tongue. Devin's moans of pleasure were audible through the gag as Adam worked his tongue inside of him. Before long, his ass loosened up, and Adam started fucking it with his tongue, thrusting it deep inside.

Once Adam was satisfied that his tongue and mouth had done their work, he reached into a tub of Vaseline and coated two fingers. Rubbing around Devin's virgin ass, he pushed his lubricated index finger inside of him. Devin's back arched at the intrusion, struggling at his restraints. Adam ignored his protests and continued stretching that tight ass with his fingers. Before long he had two fingers buried inside, rubbing Devin's sensitive prostate gland. "Don't you dare cum slave!" warned Tasha, as Devin writhed against the spanking horse. Adam went to thrusting and stretching Devin's ass, he was then able to push a third finger inside Devin's ass. Adam then removed his fingers, gave Devin's asshole one final deep probe with his tongue and then stood, slathering additional lubricant on his rock hard cock.

Devin thrashed, pulling at his bonds as he felt Adam's piercing brush his rosebud. That invading cock then started pushing against the fleshy pink ring of his sphincter, working its way inside. Devin groaned audibly as the head popped inside. Adam then stopped for a few moments, holding still, allowing Devin's ass to get used to his cock being inside. He then started thrusting gently, just a little bit deeper each time. Jessica groaned in orgasm as Adam entered Devin, she then got up and knelt behind Adam, grabbing his ass cheeks as he thrusts. She then spits on her fingers and slides them into Adam's ass as he fucks Devin.

Tasha watches this filthy scene play out in front of her with relish, she couldn't have planned it any better if she'd tried. The buzz of the wand on her clit was getting to be too much while watching Devin lose his cherry to Adam's magnificent cock. She began to buck against the round head of the wand, the fingers of her other hand twisting the hard nipple of her right breast.

Adam is thrusting hard into Devin's tight ass. He quit being gentle when Jessica's fingers invaded his own ass as he fucked her boyfriend. He began slamming his cock into Devin, his balls slapping against Devin's panty clad cock. Harder and harder he thrusts, his breathing getting ragged. "Per-permission to cum Mistress?" Jessica stays silent, instead pushing another finger into Adam's ass. Adam grits his teeth and closes his eyes, straining against the orgasm about to overtake him. A couple minutes later, he asks again through clenched teeth, "Permission to cum please Mistress?" Jessica stands up, rubbing her nipples against his back, her fingers still thrusting in his ass, "You may cum slave." Adam let out an audible moan as his thick cum began filling Devin's rectum. Over and over he shoots into the teen's asshole, breathing heavy, his thrusting stops as he leans heavily against the body beneath him.

“Isn’t a beautiful day, darling?” Tasha remarks to Jessica as they leisurely sip drinks on the deck. “It is” Jessica replies. ‘I think I need to refresh my drink”. Tasha put shakes her head and motions for her to remain sitting. Tasha produces as a bell and rings it. Adam upon hearing it nudges Devin, still recovering from his adventures of the night before. “You are being summoned; the mistress will not tolerate tardiness”. Devin jumps to his feet and makes his appearance on the deck. “Y-yes, mistress?” Devin stammers. “First of all, you should be on your knees, slave” Jessica says scornfully feeling her newfound dominance. Devin falls to his knee’s casting his eyes on the ground. Tasha giggles to herself. “She is correct, pet you must always defer to your mistress”. “Secondly” Jessica starts in, “you are to ask how you may serve your mistress”. “Mistress, how may I serve you?” Devin says secretly loving this new side of Jessica. Jessica shakes her drink. “Refresh my drink, slave and do not dawdle”. Jessica says sternly. Devin hurries into the kitchen fixing, Jessica’s drink. Tasha musing on Adam’s absence, rings the bell again. Devin comes rushing back in, “I am so sorry mistress.” Jessica takes her drink and spreads her legs, snapping her fingers, Devin looks for a second at Tasha unsure if he should begin his task. Tasha nods. “excellent work, pet, Mistress Jessica is in need of your service”. Devin begins licking and sucking at Jessica’s hard clit, she holds him close with her hand on the back of his head. He begins moaning into her pussy, excited by the taste of her and his limited capacity to breathe. “His skill has improved, no?” Tasha winked at Jessica, who was very much enjoying Devin marked improvement in his cunnilingus skills. “Give the poor boy a thrill and make him lick your ass”. Tasha said laughing. Jessica beamed at the idea, pulling Devin’s head out of way while she shifted positions, then thrusting her sweet tight ass in his face. She grinds her ass into his tongue, his cock is leaking all over the deck, as Tasha turns to go inside. “Remember, Mistress, don’t let him enjoy it too much” Tasha said with a wink.

I’m glad someone’s slave knows how to behave this morning, Tasha thought as she went in search of Adam. Clearly, he thinks the addition to stable relieves of certain duties. He is soon going to find out the consequences of disobeying his mistress.

Tasha walked inside the house, looking around for her errant slave. She could see Adam standing naked in the kitchen chopping vegetables for lunch, his back to her. At least, he was doing something useful, she thought to herself. Talking back over his shoulder, Adam obviously thought it was Devin who had entered the house, "Did you get them taken care of? Must've not been anything serious if you're back so soon."

"Walking swiftly through the sitting room toward the kitchen, Tasha spied Devin's jeans hanging over the back of the couch, where he had disrobed upon entering the house. Pulling the leather belt from the jeans as she walked by, she strode up behind Adam, doubling the belt in her fist. SMACK!! The looped belt smacked him hard on the left ass cheek, "OWWW! What the f..!" the pairing knife flying from his hand. SMACK! She repeated it on his right cheek. Tasha was not being gentle or kind. This slave needed serious correction. Adam fell forward against the counter, finally figuring out who it must be behind him. He sunk to his knees, emitting only grunts of pain as Tasha continued to land blows across his shoulders and back with the leather belt.

"Since when does the slave not appear when the Mistress calls?" Not waiting for an answer, Tasha savagely lashed his exposed ass cheeks with the belt, angry red welts appearing almost immediately across his tanned skin. She then took the belt in hand, looping the free end through the buckle, she slipped it over his head like a noose. Yanking it tight, she pulled him over backwards on the floor. "Up slave! Apparently you need some remedial training." Adam struggled to his feet, where he was roughly drug along by Tasha, down the steps, across the living area to the dungeon room. Dragging him inside, she quickly chains his wrists to one of the exposed wooden beams in the ceiling. A blindfold covered his eyes, and a ball gag is forced into his mouth. Immediately after the strap on the ball gag is tightened against the back of his neck, the lash of the leather belt returns. On his ass, his legs, his toned stomach, across his nipples, and finally hard across his cock and balls. Adam grunted and moaned in pain, crying out through the ball gag, tears running down his face.

Finally, Adam heard the belt being tossed onto the ceramic tile floor, "Think about your behavior slave," Tasha's heels clicking against the tiles as she left the room.

Fuck Adam thought. It had been quite awhile since he had felt Tasha’s wrath. His body stinging from the beating, he knew he had to relax and save his strength as it was going to be a very long day.

Tasha, still seething, takes a moment to compose herself. She rejoins Jessica and Devin on the deck. Jessica having a bit of fun with her new play toy, has Devin bent over the arm of the couch, making him hold his ass cheeks apart as she begins to probe his ass with her fingers while squeezing his balls tightly. Tasha can see by his facial expression; he is enjoying himself immensely. Tasha smiles and says “my, my this looks like fun”. Devin moans as Jessica slides another finger in his ass. “Jessica, maybe Devin is ready to take your cock” Tasha says slyly. Jessica smiles and says “Yes, I think so”.

Devin shutters half nervous half excited. His ass still feeling sore from the fucking Adam gave him, but he is excited thinking about Jessica fucking him, causing his cock to leak. “Getting excited, are we slave?” Jessica remarks. “Maybe if you are good slave, you may select your cock” Jessica says as she smacked his ass and yanked his leash. Trying his best to please her, he falls to his knees, eyes to the ground. “Yes, mistress” he answers submissively. Jessica inquires to as to Adam’s whereabouts. Tasha says, “Oh, he is getting prepared, let’s adjourn downstairs, shall we?”

The threesome walk into the dungeon and see Adam in his precarious state. Jessica stops for a second, but thinks it best not to acknowledge. Tasha motions to the closet, “Darling, I believe you know where the harness and cocks are kept?” Jessica nods and begins browsing. She selects several options. “Open slave” she orders Devin rubbing the cock head against his lips. “I want to see how much you can take in your mouth, so I can see which one I want to go in your ass”.

Tasha was busy going through the other closet, pulling out an inflatable cock, a pair of latex panties and some other items. “Have you thought about your behavior, slave?” Tasha asks Adam. Adam tries to grovel through the gag but is unsuccessful. Tasha removes his gag and he begs forgiveness. “Hmmm, no slave, I really don’t think you have sufficiently thought about your behavior and how you much you have upset your mistress” she says has she pulls the latex hood over his head knowing how much he hates wearing it. She pulls the out the stuffer gag, pisses on it and shoves it in his mouth. She produces a wooden ruler and smacks his ass and balls hard. “Spread your legs slave” Adam obeys. Tasha lubes the cock with Vaseline and shoves it roughly in his ass. “Clench that ass, you slut, that cock needs to stay inside”. Adam strains to keep the cock inside. Tasha lifts his legs and starts to slide the latex panties on. “Thought you had graduated from the panties, didn’t you?” Tasha hisses. “Act like a little bitch, and you will be treated like one”. Tasha starts pumping the bulb of the inflatable cock. Adam feels the cock expand in his ass. With the cock stretching his ass, he cannot help but become excited. His cock straining against the tight latex and leaking. “Enjoying that aren’t you?” “Well it won’t be the only cock in your ass before the day is over.” She says as she fastens his ankle restraints to the to eye bolts in the floor and snaps the pad lock.

Adam sat, bound, gagged and sightless under the latex hood, in the back seat of Tasha's SUV. After countless hours of waiting, hanging silent in his restraints in the dungeon room, the time only broken by Tasha whipping him and pumping the inflatable cock wedged in his asshole several times, he had been unhooked, and led by the leash to the garage and put in her truck. Through the whole ordeal she had not spoken to him once. This made him know, for dead certain, that she was REALLY pissed off at him. Normally, verbal abuse was part of the game, but when she was silent, she was angry. He had totally fucked up by trying to get Devin to do his bidding while he was making lunch, and like any fuck-up, he now had to pay the price.

They drove for a long time, and he wondered where she was taking him, as he had no real sense of direction or even time in his sensory deprived state. After what could've been an hour, the vehicle stopped and Tasha shut off the engine. She bade him get out, his bare feet in a puddle on wet pavement. He was led through a door, and inside a building, that must be located near a restaurant or kitchen because he could smell food cooking. This made his stomach growl, as he had not eaten since breakfast, many hours before. He was led through another door, and made to lay on his stomach on a padded bondage bench, where he was locked in place. The panties and plug removed, his ass felt sore and empty after being stretched for so long. His lower body was locked into some kind of stocks, with his ass and balls exposed, his head similarly locked in place in a strong wooden frame, padded with leather. The hood remained in place, but the gag in his mouth removed. An unfamiliar older male voice commanded him to stay silent. She had obviously brought him to a bondage club of some kind, but where? None of this was familiar to him.

Tasha left Adam in the care of the two gentlemen, and walked out into the main room of the Mirage, the city's oldest and most famous gay club. Most everyone in the city knew of it, and many had been at least once, but far fewer knew of the private sex club located on the same premises. This was especially wicked in Tasha's mind, as Adam was the one to first bring her here, as he had visited regularly for years when wanting to dabble in his 'other side'. The owner, Julius, was a dear friend of them both, and they got the royal treatment whenever they visited, so he was most accommodating to Tasha when he got the call concerning Adam's transgressions and punishment.

“Tasha, darling, I hope you found the set up for your unruly slave, satisfactory?” Julius said handing her a martini. “Oh yes, marvelous, I trust everything is in place for my new slave?” Julius nodded, “Certainly my dear”.

After finishing her drink and discussion with Julius, Tasha meets Jessica and Devin outside. As instructed, Jessica dressed Devin in a pair of black leather hot pants, with matching collar, leash and restraints. Jessica shows off her new acquired black leather corset, fishnet stockings and thigh high boots. Tasha, not to be outdone, is wearing her favorite body stocking with a motorcycle jacket and stilettos. The sight of the trio entering the bar causes the patrons to take a pause.

“Now that Adam is taken care of, I think it’s time we commenced with the next step in your training, pet”. Tasha said winking, “Mistress Jessica, I will let you take if from here.” Jessica nodded. “I’m going to select your assignment for the night, slave.” “You are to approach a man of my choosing and suck his cock in the bathroom”. Devin stammered a bit “Y-yes mistress”. “If your advances are rebuffed, my second-choice candidate, gets his cocked suck and you will let him take that sweet ass of yours.” “Mistress Tasha and I will be watching, so you must perform your duties as commanded. “

Devin could feel his heart race and his cock stiffen at the thought of Jessica’s command. He watched her as she scanned the room for his assignment. The anticipation was killing him. She finally pointed out a tall dark headed man, chatting with a group of his friends. “That one looks like a fine specimen.” Jessica remarks “Excellent choice.” Tasha concurs. “Go on pet, turn on your charm and shake your ass, for the nice man”.

Jessica leaned over and whispered in Tasha's ear, a big smile on her face, "Devin looks like he's going to piss himself he's so nervous. And you Miss Tasha, you look delicious in that outfit BTW. Makes me... well, you know, want to act like we belong here..." Tasha turned and gave Jessica the big eye, this was a side of her that she didn't expect. Hmmmm, even more possibilities. Maybe Jess was an even better choice than she first realized... Jessica surprised her yet again, when she called the bartender by name, "Hey Carlos you sexy beast, two Ketel One martinis, slightly dirty, and a double shot of 151 and a beer for our friend here. Put it on my tab would you?" She grabbed Devin by the chin and smiled, "Have a drink Pet, relax, and enjoy your evening. If you perform well, not only will you get to have sex with that gorgeous guy, but there will be a filthy reward waiting for you when its done. Maybe you'll even get to use that beautiful cock you are so proud of."

Devin was so nervous his knees were shaking. He'd heard of this place. It was notorious. Even straight people on the club scene loved to be seen here, especially for the drag shows. Before meeting Tasha, he'd never had a homosexual thought in his life, but many of these guys were.. hot. And Adam's tongue, and his fingers, and his cock, and his cum. All had been in his ass, and it was all so... hot, but it made his cheeks burn with shame at the thought. But he couldn't stop thinking about it. But to suck a complete strangers cock? In a public bathroom? What the fuck? He took the offered shot and the draft. The high octane whiskey made him sputter and gasp, causing laughter from a few of the bar patrons, he quickly gulped the beer to kill the fire in his throat.

His nerves somewhat dulled by the booze, Devin awkwardly walked up to the handsome, dark headed guy. He was wearing a black turtleneck and jeans, and Devin noticed that he smelled really good, a musky, masculine cologne. "H-hey, uh, I'm Devin, and I couldn't help seeing you standing here. Would you... like to get a drink maybe?" The guy, older than Devin by at least a decade, turned toward him and smiled, "Sorry kid, it looks like our keepers are watching. If I'm going to rob a cradle, I at least want to do it on the down low." Devin was visibly crestfallen, the handsome guy reached out, and gave his cock and balls a playful squeeze, "Don't feel so bad honey, there's plenty of fish in the sea for a young hottie like you."

As Devin, fueled with his alcohol courage goes after his assignment, Jessica leans in close to Tasha taking the smell of her in. “I was very serious about how fucking hot you look in your body suit”. She loved the smell of Tasha’s perfume. It was a mix of musk and spice. It smelled of sophistication and Jessica could not get enough of it. She decides to make her move.

She starts slowing moving her fingers down Tasha’s neck. The black fishnet hugged her in all the right places. Tasha’s nipples were erect and poking through the material. Crotchless was a nice touch she thought to herself. The barely there G-string was for appearances only, it outlined her outer lips nicely. Jessica smiled thinking of the possibilities.

Tasha nods she definitely made the right choice with this protégée. “Thank you darling, you look fucking fantastic as well.” Tasha says almost whispering in her ear. “I hope your fingers are headed in the direction I think they are. Jessica smiles wickedly, her fingers had come to rest right above Tasha’s hood. “Mmmm…great minds”.

Jessica’s fingers slide down in search of Tasha clit, slowing for a moment when she feels a ring. She smiles slyly and thinks to herself; this will be tasty indeed. I want my tongue in the panties more than ever, flicking that piercing with my tongue, but I guess fingers will just have to do for now. She starts to circle Tasha’s clit with her finger tip, increasing pressure and speed with each movement. Tasha squirms. That’s the sweet spot, Jessica thinks wickedly. She can feel Tasha starting to get wet. She begins to rub Tasha’s clit with the back or her thumb, while her other fingers work their way into Tasha’s slit. Tasha pulls her close and slides her tongue deep inside her mouth, moaning as Jessica continues to work her magic. Tasha is very much enjoying the ride, noting how very skilled Jessica is. Her fingers now teasing that ring, is pushing Tasha to the verge. Just as she is about to cum, she hears Devin’s voice. “M-mistresses, I have failed”.

Taylor Jennings stood at the far end of the Mirage's huge main bar, watching Jessica with Tasha and Devin. "That cheating bitch." She said under her breath, referring to Jessica. Jessica and Taylor had been an on again & off again couple for the past two years. Taylor knew about Jessica's bisexuality and her relationship with Devin, but in Taylor's mind, Jessica belonged to her. "Not only is she cheating on me with that bitch old enough to be her mother, she brought that little shit Devin along to OUR bar!" Taylor and Jessica had met during Jess's first semester at the university, where Taylor was a criminal justice major, reserve member of the campus police force, and co-captain of the softball team. 5'5", muscular & athletic, with short blonde hair and an almost full sleeve of tattoos down her right arm, stopping short of her wrist so that her uniform shirts hid the ink when she was working, Taylor wore a bohemian sun dress and lace up Doc Martens.

Watching Jess and Tasha make out, and it was obvious that Jess's magic fingers were working on the older woman's clit, made Taylor's face go red with jealousy. She thought for a minute to confront them now, but she knew full well what that would do to her in the eyes of the Mirage's management, she'd be tossed from the premises and not allowed back. Julius allowed no drama in his bar. She chugged her drink and ordered another, staring at them together.

Poor Devin approached his mistresses, oblivious of his horrible timing, “M-mistresses, I have failed”. Tasha was on the cusp of a breathtaking orgasm, the kind that you only get when its unexpected. She had no idea of Jess's experience with women, so breaking this new ground, in a public place no less, made it that much more exciting. Devin's interruption broke her concentration like a brick flying through the kitchen window, ruining that sweet orgasm. Both of them turned on him, Tasha's eyes flashing with anger, "Well, you worthless little shit, you had better try again. And this time, you are offering up that sweet ass to the first taker. Mistress Jessica, do you see another suitable candidate?"

Jessica grabbed hold of Devin's leash and pulled him close, scanning the room for another mark, "Hmmm, now there's a suitable candidate. Don't you think Mistress Tasha?" Jess pointed to a man standing in the front corner of the bar by the window. A tall redhead with a well groomed beard, his muscular frame wearing tight jeans and a white t-shirt. Tasha looked appreciatively at the man, "Oh yes, in fact I've half a mind to go over and see if his proclivities lie on both sides of the fence. But, to the task at hand, go get him slave." Nervously, Devin goes over to the man, and dejectedly comes back soon after, his failure evident on his youthful face.

“Just not your night, is it Tiger?” Jessica said, crossing her arms and tapping her foot on the floor. “On your hands and knees, slave, we are going for a walk”. Jessica pulls his leash hard. Tasha leads the way as Jessica leads Devin to the men's restroom. Stopping in the middle of the floor, Devin sees a line of patrons eagerly stroking their cocks. He immediately spots his two assignments, it was all a set-up. “You didn’t think this was random, did you pet? Jessica laughs. “You were set up to fail, as part of your training”. “Gentleman, which two of you would like to go first?”. “That ass is plenty tight so no fighting”. Devin’s first two assignments step up. “Lips or asshole?” The red head asks, hearing this causes Devin's head to whip around, eliciting a sharp yank on the lease from Jessica . The dark-haired man replies with a smile, “Oh I will start with the asshole and finish with the lips”. Tasha flashes a wicked grin, “Could I get a volunteer to hold his leash, please?” “He is fairly well trained, but like a puppy he can sometimes get excited and forget. I promise an extra treat”. A hunky young blonde steps up, “I will be glad to Mistress Tasha, I do so love puppies”. “Thank you, Steve,” Tasha says as she leans down and whispers to Devin, “Same rules apply here as they do at home, and if you succeed in controlling yourself, you will also will receive a treat”. Standing up, she says in a louder voice, "Now be a good boy and open wide for the nice gentlemen”.

Devin swallows hard and opens his mouth, feeling the first of many cocks slide into his mouth, gagging him as it tries to go down his throat. Behind him, the dark-haired man slides the shorts down, and pulls his ass cheeks apart. Spitting on Devin's pucker, “My, that ass is tight” he says as he works his fingers inside. Devin moans and pushes his ass against the man’s fingers, as he gets throat fucked by the red head. His cock leaking all over the floor. The blonde pulls his leash tighter laughing. “It’s a marathon not a sprint, pup”. “You will want to save some of that for the others”. The dark headed man laughs as he spits on his hand and rubs his cock. Sliding it inside, Devin gasps. I thought Adam was huge he thinks to himself; he has nothing on this guy. The man starts to thrust, deeper and faster, and before too long, Devin feels both cocks start to swell inside him. The redhead goes first emptying his load down Devin’s throat. The dark-haired man pounds away before finally releasing. They both nod to each other and switch places. Devin tastes his asshole and the man’s cum as he cleans the guy's massive cock, hoping his mistresses will be pleased.

The redhead's fingers slid into Devin's ass, massaging his rectum, wet and slick with cum. The probing fingers went right to his prostate, causing his cock to twitch and making him moan around the dirty cock in his mouth. Soon the fingers were replaced by the man's long slender cock. The redhead fucked Devin in long strokes, his ass nice and loose from round one. He grabbed Devin's muscular ass cheeks and buried his cock inside, emptying his balls again. Similarly the massive cock stretching his mouth was thrusting hard against the back of his throat, when it was time for him to cum, he pulled out and shot his load onto Devin's face and onto his tongue.

Barely having time to catch his breath, the two men stepped back and were replaced by two others. The blonde named Steve handed the leash to the redhead and rubbed his swollen cockhead against Devin's lips, while a handsome black man leaned in to probe his wet asshole with his tongue, before pushing his cock inside it. Devin was beside himself, moaning and shaking from the fucking he was getting at the hands of these men, a steady stream of pre-cum dripping from his cock onto the floor between his legs. He was, however, already feeling the stretching in his ass and throat, and his knees hurt against the hard tile floor. How long would this go on?

Jessica steps behind Tasha, sliding her hand inside her G string, feeling her wetness. “I see Devin is not the only one that is quite excited right now," Jessica whispers seductively into her ear. “I’m so sorry Devin ruined your orgasm, let’s remedy that, shall we?” Tasha moans as Jessica begins to gently stoke her clit, her fingers slipping and sliding as Tasha's excitement drenches her hand. She slides her fingers inside, finding Tasha’s swollen G spot. She begins to rub it which in turn causes Tasha to buck and moan. Jessica pulls her close and starts to lick and kiss her neck and with that Tasha loses control, squirting all over Jessica’s hand. Jessica slides her fingers out and licks them. “That was a delicious appetizer, but I am ready for the main course,” Jessica says winking.

Tasha smiles regaining her composure, begins to circle Devin admiring his wet gaping asshole. “You've done well, slave.” Tasha says as she takes the leash from Steve. “Despite leaking all over the floor, you did as your mistress instructed and did not cum.” Pulling on his leash Jessica says, “follow me slave, Adam is waiting for you”.

Devin gets up and follows Tasha, thankful that he is allowed to walk, his knees burning from the hard tile floor. He can feel cum running down his legs as they move through the club toward a door marked 'private'. Down a hallway past the kitchen they go through another door into a large, dimly lit room, filled with overstuffed leather couches, as well as various types of bondage furniture. Devin's cock sprang instantly back to attention, seeing all the people engaged in various sex acts around the room. Various gay, lesbian and bisexual couplings were being played out here, including, in the center of the room, where a hooded male slave chained to a spanking horse, was being fucked from both ends. Devin looked all over the room but did not see Adam.

Tasha led Devin over to the spanking horse and cooed in his ear, "Doesn't Adam look fetching? He's finally found his proper place in the world. A slave that displeases his mistress ends up as a cum slut for all these fine gentlemen." Devin gasped, Adam was all but unrecognizable. In a leather hood that covered both his eyes and ears, leaving only his mouth free to be used by the many cocks that had obviously been inside him. The hood was dripping with cum, as was the rest of Adam's body. There were angry red welts all along his shoulders, back and ass cheeks, as well as down his arms and legs, the now discarded riding crop lying on the floor. Jessica moved behind Devin, fingering his wet ass and reaching around to lazily stroke his rock hard cock. "There's your reward Pet, when these two beasts are done with Adam, you may take him as you wish."

Devin was in shock, was that really Adam? Even as a Tasha's slave, he was always so confident, put together. Now he looked... used. completely used up. That got him excited. Excited to fuck Adam and cum inside him, but he was more excited at the prospect that one day it would be him strapped down and fucked like that, the thought made his heart race and dripping cock throb. He watched as the two men roughly fucked Adam's throat and asshole, making him gag and moan. Faster and faster they pounded him. Before too long, the man in Adam's mouth began to grunt as his cock spewed its cum down Adam's throat. The man pulled back and shot the last two shots of cum into Adam's open mouth. He was followed shortly after by the man fucking Adam's abused asshole. With no cock in Adam's mouth, his moans grew louder, this excited the man in his ass and he pounded Adam mercilessly, then pulling his slimy cock out to shoot a massive load of cum all over Adam's back.

Back
Top Bottom