Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Soccer Boy (SexyVelma X KiltedPervert)

SexyVelma

Planetoid
Tasha, 35

It was an incredibly busy Saturday and the last place she wanted to be was at a kid's soccer game. As she watched the game, one of the young line judges gave her a nod. She responded in kind thinking nothing of it. A few minutes later, he appears again, and after play is stopped for a call, he initiates conversation. "Hey, how's it going today?" he says, a smile on his face. She responds with an innocuous, "Doing just fine, nice day for a game". He again gives her the nod and moves down the side line. A few minutes later, he is directly in front of her. His perfectly toned ass directly in her line of sight. He's wearing tight black spandex shorts that leaves little to the imagination. Tasha finds herself not being able to look away. He notices her staring intently and flashes a wicked grin as he turns away. She's suddenly lost all interest in watching the game, and finding her mind wandering to how hot he would look between her legs...

Last edited:
Adam, 36

He was working in the yard, trying to get it mowed and trimmed before it got too hot out. The lawn nazis in the neighborhood were always watching, and eager to criticize when their yard didn't make the grade. Not the Saturday he wanted, but since Tasha was busy with her kids, it was time to get the work done.

Her mind races as she plays out different scenarios of how to get this fine specimen home. She knows the kids will be going home with their father, so she can linger innocently after the game. She needs to think of a topic of conversation quickly, as the game is winding down and will be relocating to another field. As she is pondering options, she feels a hand on her shoulder. She jerks and he says, "I'm sorry ma'am to startle you, but I could not help but notice you were staring at me the entire game". Tasha smiles, thinking this one thinks he is smooth. "Well, she says I appreciate the way you look in those shorts". He replies, I noticed the kids went home with their dad". "What did you have planned for the rest of the afternoon? He asked. "This is my last game today and would it be all right if I came home with you? She shakes her head and says, "you think you are something, don’t you?" "Let's just see about that, shall we?" And motions him to follow her.

Last edited:
Adam finished the yard work, dirty and sweating. Tasha should be home before long and they could plan their evening. It was time for a beer and shower. He went inside through the deck door and pulled a beer from the fridge. It went down smooth after spending most of the day in the sun. Draining it, he tossed the empty in the recycling bin. Heading for the master bath, located at the back of the house, he stripped his clothes off and got in a hot shower. He shaved his face and neck, then did a complete and careful shaving of his pubes and ass. Tasha liked to have a smooth playing field and he was happy to oblige her. He loved the look and feel of his shaved cock and ass in a pair of jeans.

Adam lingered in the shower, the hot water felt good on his sore muscles. His mind wandered to the phenomenal sex he & Tasha had the night before, and that which they would most certainly have again tonight. His 8" uncut cock sprang to full attention, proudly showing off the silver Prince Albert piercing in its head. He thought about a quick stroke, but he decided to save it. Tasha was truly insatiable and would take as many orgasms as he was able to give, and come back for more.

While getting into the car, her sundress rides up high enough for him to see she isn’t wearing panties. Out the corner of her eye, she sees his sly smile and his cock start to stiffen. He is babbling on about some inane crap she could care less about. Instead of responding, she reaches down and starts rubbing his cock through his shorts. He quiets down as they approach the house. Parking the car, and heading into the house, he grabs her ass from behind. “Oh”, Tasha says, thinking to herself what a ride he is going to receive. She invites him to sit down on the couch and promptly pulls his shorts away to display his massive cock. “I’m sorry to startle you sir, but your cock has been giving me the eye since we got in the car”, she says sarcastically. Before he can respond, she takes his cock in her mouth and starts showing him what her tongue can do.

Adam shut off the shower, and started to dry himself as he walked through the house. Hearing noises from the living room, it sounded like Tasha was home from the ballgame. Drying his hair as he rounded the corner from the hall to the living room, Adam is shocked for only a second from the dirty scene playing out in front of him. Tasha, with her back to him, knelt between the toned legs of a young [18?] blonde stud sitting naked on the couch. He was obviously enjoying her considerable cocksucking skills, as his back was arched and eyes closed. He could see Tasha's perfect round ass peeking from beneath the tiny sundress she wore, she was alternating between licking up the sides of his cock, and taking it deep in her throat, her chin resting on his nicely sized balls.

Adam began lazily stroking his erect cock as he watched Tasha suck the young stud's pole. She began bobbing her head faster, determined to suck the cum out of him. Adam could tell the poor boy would not last much longer. The kid started grunting and grabbed the back of Tasha's head as he started to cum, Tasha didn't miss a beat, continuing to suck deeply on his cock while swallowing the huge load of cum he fed her. She kept up a slower rhythm on his cock as his orgasm subsided. The boy slowly opened his eyes as his senses returned. He was staring directly at Adam, staring back with a wicked grin on his face. "Oh shit!" the blonde yelled, pulling his cock from Tasha's mouth and making a pathetic attempt to cover himself, his face bright red.

Tasha, with one hand still gripping the shaft of the boy's cock, looked back over her shoulder, smiling with cum dripping off her chin, "Hi honey."

"Meet our new friend…wait, what is your name again?" Still smiling wickedly. “D-Devin…” he stammered. “Well, hello Devin, I’m Adam and I see you are already acquainted with my lady friend Tasha”. “Sir, I-I had no idea...” Devin starts. Tasha smacks him hard on the cheek and says, “You didn’t seem to have any questions when your cock was in my mouth. Clearly, you were impressed with my skills,” she says sternly, “The proper thing to do is thank a lady”. Tasha lies back on the floor and spreads her legs, pulling Devin down with her, shoving his head between her legs. His face buried in her warm and wet pussy. He is on his knees, with his tight ass in the air. Devin immediately starts licking at Tasha’s slit. What the boy lacks in skill he makes up for in enthusiasm, Adam and I have some work to do, Tasha thought to herself. As she pushes Devin’s head in tighter, she gives Adam a nod. He goes to the other room and produces the ping pong paddle. The next misstep by Tasha’s new play toy, results in a hard swat on his firm ass from Adam. Devin bucks, surprised by the sting of the paddle, but seemed to take Tasha’s direction, learning quickly that pleasing her stops the stinging slaps from the paddle. Adam is kneeling down inspecting the young man’s ass, starts to rim it with his finger. “Tasha” he says “that asshole is nice and tight, just the way we like them”.

Tasha smiled wickedly at Adam's comment, and Devin startled, trying to pull his head from between her legs. "Hey, wait a minute! That's not.." Tasha pulled hard on his hair, burying his face back in her wet pussy, and Adam simultaneously smacked him hard across both cheeks with the paddle.

While grinding his face hard against her wetness, Tasha spoke sternly to him, "You have two choices; either you get up and walk out of this house right now, never seeing us again, or you do as you're told from this moment on." Devin sat silent a moment, not moving, his face still smothered between her legs. He felt Adam's index finger lazily rubbing the rim of his tight asshole. The combination of the heavenly smell & taste of her pussy and the electric sensation of Adam's finger dancing on his sphincter, made the decision for him. He went back to licking Tasha's pussy with renewed vigor, doing his best to please her.

Adam spoke up, "Smart boy, I knew you'd come around to our way of thinking." He leaned in and flicked his tongue against the boy's hole, causing Devin to moan into Tasha's wetness. Tasha again smiled wickedly, "I think he likes you."

Adam nods and strokes his cock, thinking of the possibilities. Tasha decides to let the poor kid have a break and slides out from under him, to tend to Adam’s leaking cock. She flicks her tongue in his cock slit eliciting a moan, before talking it in all the way inside of her mouth. She knows it won’t be long before he explodes. She pulls away right as she feels his cock swell and he cums all over her breasts. Adam eagerly cleans up his mess, licking and sucking her gorgeous nipples. Devin slides up behind Tasha and starts to kiss her neck, she feels his young hard cock pressing against her ass, wanting to penetrate her. “Oh no, young man” she says, “you have to earn that privilege!” She turns on her heel and walks down the hall, disappearing into the bedroom. Adam sees her return after a few minutes and starts smiling. She walks into the room with a pair of women’s panties, white cotton with cherries imprinted on them. She proceeds to put panties on Devin. He starts to twitch a little and she reminds him to do as he is told. She circles around him, “those fit nicely” she says as smacks him on the ass. “You will wear those until the next time I see you, taking them off only to shower”. “You will also send me a picture of you wearing them every day.” She hands him a business card and says “you have an appointment, next Saturday at 1pm sharp”. “Do not be late”. “Yes m-ma’am “he stutters, his face flushed. Tasha smacks his ass and whispers, “Yes, mistress.”

Adam relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss on the couch, lazily stroking his cock, watching the gorgeous young stud. He is chuckling inwardly at the teenager's confusion. The boy has no idea how to handle this situation, as he has more than met his match in Tasha. He will learn soon enough. Adam smiled wickedly when she returned with the panties. 'Cherries, how appropriate,' he thought to himself, knowing what was to come.

Adam pointedly stared at the soccer boy as she put the panties on him and stepped back to appraise the look. As she walked around him, admiring the cotton panties on the boy's smooth ass, Adam's cock had returned to full staff. He stroked it as he watched the boy standing helplessly in front of her.

“My number is in your contacts and the appointment is on your calendar”. “You are dismissed” she said. Devin still a little stunned by the events of the day, gathers his belongings and mutters as he half runs out the door. Tasha strides over to Adam and sits on this lap. “He will make a nice addition, don’t you think?” Adam nods, “oh yes, I think he will be, definitely needs some training, but lots of potential.” “How soon do you think he will send the picture?” she asks slyly. “Well Tash, given the look on his face when he left I think you will wake up to it.” “Mmm…” Tasha purred. “What a tasty way to start the day.”

“What the hell was that?” Devin thought. Standing outside Tasha’s house waiting for an uber. “But damn she is hot and I have never had a blow job of that magnitude before”. He feels his cock stiffen again pushing against the panties. He was also happy Adam wasn’t pissed, rather he seemed to enjoy walking on in on her going down on him. He had to admit the finger rimming his ass was kind of hot especially while licking her gorgeous pussy. That was amazing he thought. Uber finally shows and takes him back to his car. As he is driving home, his mind wanders to the days events and what is yet to come.

He gets home and heads for the shower, shedding the panties, he remembers Tasha’s command, not knowing when he will see her again, he hangs then over the towel bar to keep them dry since he will need to put them on again. In the shower, he wonders how he is going to change in the locker room undetected. I will deal with that later, right now I just need to hit the hay. He slides his hand inside the panties, stroking his cock as he drifted off to sleep.

As the week progressed, he dutifully sent his daily picture to Tasha. She would respond with a dirty comment especially when she saw his ever expanding cum stains in the pictures. Friday rolled around and he was thinking of his date with Jessica. They had been seeing each other for a while and he really liked her. She was a new experience for him, incredibly smart and a tad edgy. When he came home on Friday, she was already there hanging out with his roommate. He greets her with a hey and a quick kiss, telling her he wants to take a shower and will be ready shortly. She comes in to the bathroom asking if he has any laundry he wants to add to her load, he says “yeah, I need my black shorts and ref shirt for tomorrow”. She spots the shirt and goes looking for the shorts when she spots something odd. She picks it up and realizes it’s a pair of women’s panties. She looks perplexed. White with cherries? What the fuck is this? she thinks. His phone is on the nightstand, she hesitates for just a minute about to snoop when she sees the text pop up. It’s from someone named Tasha, she scrolls up and sees a picture of Devin wearing the panties. Who is Tasha and why is he sending her pictures of himself in wearing panties? She takes down the number, puts everything back in its place and walks out of the room to call this Tasha.

Jessica was fucking pissed. How dare he sleep around on her?? With some bitch named Tasha, probably some slut from his gym. Well, she thought to herself, that bitch is going to get an earful from me. She walked into the shaded backyard of the house Devin shared with his roommate, and dialed the number she'd found in his cell phone.

Tasha had just settled into a Friday afternoon, after work bubble bath when she heard her cell ring from the bedroom. "Adam, can you see who that is. If its our little friend Devin, tell him I'm naked right now and he'll see me soon enough." Adam laughed at her remark and picked up her cell, "I don't recognize the number. You still want me to answer it?" Tasha slid down in the bath to her chin, "Sure, if its a telemarketer, tell them to get fucked."

Adam answered the call with a friendly "Hello." There was a moment of silence on the other end, so he repeated himself, "Hello, anybody there?" Jessica was taken aback when a man answered on the other end, was 'Tasha' really a man? Was her sexy boyfriend a closeted homosexual/bisexual? She quickly composed herself and replied, "Hi, is Tasha there? Its important that I speak with her."

"She can't really come to the phone right now, she's in the bath. Can I take a message?" Jessica fumed at this, "No, you can't, I need to speak with her right now." Adam chuckled to himself, he was beginning to think he knew the reason for the call. "She can call you back, but on Fridays, the bubble bath can last an hour. You sure I can't take a message?" Jessica replied angrily, "Stop laughing you little shit! What's your name? And who are you to Tasha?" This made Adam laugh even harder, "Well, not that its any of your business, but my name is Adam & her and I have been very close friends for a long time. Settle down Girl, what's this about?"

Jessica's rage was palpable, but she began to feel a little embarrassed by the way she talked to the unknown guy on the other end of the phone. "Listen... Adam, this is awkward, but I found Tasha's number, and some... pictures in my boyfriend's phone. Pictures he shouldn't be sending to anyone but me. Can you please tell me if you know anything about them?" Adam settled down and stopped laughing, "Hey, sorry I laughed. What's your boyfriend's name?" Jessica was a little relieved by the change in his tone. "Devin. Devin Reynolds."

Adam replied in a much more serious voice, "Yes, I've met him briefly, he's a soccer coach or something. And you really need to talk with Tasha about this. You should cancel your Friday night plans and come by here. She'll want to talk to you." Adam could feel her confusion through the phone line, "No, really, I"m serious. You'll want to talk face to face over a glass of wine."

Jessica reluctantly agrees to meet, and Adam gives her the address. She composes herself, goes back inside, and tells Devin that she got called into work, and they’d have to go out another night. She gives him a quick kiss and then heads for her car. As she’s driving, she mulls over the possibilities in her mind, she cannot believe she is meeting this woman, but she has to know what the hell is going on.

She pulls up to a nondescript house in the suburbs, with rose bushes and a picket fence. Nice & roomy, but cookie cutter, just like every other house in this subdivision. She rings the doorbell, a tall dark headed woman answers the door with a smile on her face. She is striking, in her mid-30s, wearing a silk robe and sandals, with her hair in a short bob. “You must be Devin’s girlfriend, I’m Tasha,” extending her hand to Jessica. “Adam didn’t get your name when you called, I’m sorry he was rude. I will make certain he makes up for that later.”

Jessica gives her a up and down look with disdain on her face, to which Tasha thinks, “Oh little girl, you’ve got the sass, and oh so much to learn.” Jessica starts in, “Look I’m not sure what is going on here, but Devin is mine. Why in the hell is he sending you pictures in those horrible panties? How do you even know him, what the fuck?” Tasha smiles at the outburst, and pauses before replying, “First of all, take a breath girl, you will give yourself a heart attack. Your boy-toy Devin and I met at a soccer game, and at the time, he seemed very keen to show off his rather glorious ass to me, and then went so far as to proposition me after he caught me looking. I happen to be a connesuier of asses, especially males, so I brought him home to see it up close and personal.”

Jessica stutters, her mind spinning, unable to quite form the words. Tasha continued, “Honey, you have to understand, men are animals, and they require constant discipline and correction if they are to remain loyal. That’s why they make such good soldiers, and for the same reason, they make such delectable slaves. Think for a moment, was Devin ‘yours’ when he was parading his ass in front of me with all those children around? Was he ‘yours’ when he propositioned me after the game was over? He most certainly wasn’t ‘yours’ when his cock was spilling in my mouth.” Tasha gave her a moment to digest everything she had said, the girl’s mouth opened and closed a time or two like she was going to speak, but she did not, she just looked upset & confused.

Tasha smiled kindly at her predicament, “Would you like a drink? Of course you would. Adam Darling, bring us drinks out on the deck.” From the kitchen, Adam’s voice answers, “Yes Mistress.” Tasha gently takes Jessica’s hand, and leads her out onto the back deck. Tasha sits, reclining on the overstuffed floral couch, while Jessica remains standing, not wanting to give in. Adam appears wearing a green tartan kilt, otherwise naked except for a leather collar, wrist and ankle restraints, each set with a chromed steel ring. He is carrying a serving tray with wine, two glasses and a tray of light appetizers. “I hope the light red is suitable ladies. The white wasn’t quite as chilled as it needed to be.” He sets the tray down with a slight bow, and then steps back and remains at attention. Jessica cannot stop staring, again she opens and closes her mouth, as if to speak, but nothing happens. Its not only the kilt that is catching her eye, but the way the kilt is tented in the front by what is concealed underneath.

“Of course darling,” Tasha says “I’m sure you will make it up to me, You may pour the wine.” Adam steps forward, pours two glasses and offers them politely to the ladies. Tasha takes a sip of wine, and picks a grape from the tray. She bites down on it and audibly sighs. “Delicious.” She then snaps her fingers, and Adam falls to his knees, parts her robe, showing that she is completely bare underneath, and immediately starts licking her pussy. The shock is apparent on Jessica’s face, but she cannot look away, watching him obediently follow every command almost before it was given, was she was ashamed to admit, making her wet between the legs, and so very intrigued.

Apparently not noticing either Jessica’s reaction, nor the half naked man performing cunnilingus between her shapely legs, Tasha inquires, “How is the wine, my Dear?” Jessica stammers, staring intently at Adam’s tongue working on Tasha’s bare slit, but, remembering why she came, attempts to push on about Devin. Tasha smiles, “My dear Jessica, your Devin, he made advances on me, and I thought he would make a nice addition to my stable. Now, meeting you, seeing how intelligent & strong you are, I think you have real potential to take your womanhood to its true potential. This Devin, I don’t see any reason why we couldn’t share him. You can keep him in line when I am not around.”

Again Tasha smiled at the confused look on her face, “Darling, you can be your own mistress, and never have a man cheat on you, or treat you badly again, and I will train you how to do it. My Adam here is more than willing to be your slave while you apprentice, aren’t you, Adam?” He looked up from Tasha’s slit, with her wetness evident on his face, “Yes mistress, it would be my pleasure to assist the young lady.” Jessica feels her thighs quiver as her slit starts to become wet, finally understanding the possibilities of what she is being offered. She’s dabbled in BDSM sites on the web and found it quite exciting. This may be exactly what she needs. She tosses back the wine, sets the glass down, and says, “Fuck it, when do we start?”

Tasha winks and says, “Oh well right now. Your first order of business will be instructing your slave on how to pleasure you.” She stands up, pushing Adam’s head out of the way, then reaching down, she loops her finger in the steel ring on his collar, pulling him up to a standing position with her. Tasha produces a small riding crop and a leather leash from the folds of her robe, and hands it to Jessica. Adam keeps his head down, with a sly smile on his face. This was going to quite the treat he thinks. Jessica following Tasha's lead, clips the leash to his collar, then sits down and spreads her legs. "Slave, you may begin" Jessica says as she points to her wet pussy, yanking on the leash. "Excellent work!" Tasha remarks. Adam, cock leaking, begins his task.

Adam returns to his knees, cock hard and dripping at the prospect of licking this gorgeous teenager's pussy. She yanks on the leash to pull him into her slit, she learns fast, he thought. Under her short skirt, she was wearing a black lace thong that was obviously wet from her juices, looking up, he asked, "Do I have the Mistress's permission to remove her panties? Or would she care to be licked with them in place?" Jessica hesitated and just stared at him, so Tasha put in, "Your choice Darling, he is very well trained, and will please you either way."

Jessica looks down at Adam, he can see the nervous lust in her eyes, "Y-you may remove them slave." Then remembering what she was trying to do, she struck him hard on the ass with the riding crop, "Eyes down when you speak to me!" Adam averts his eyes and gently removes her panties. Her beautiful young slit is shaved, leaving just a wide landing strip of hair covering her pubic mound. Adam moved in eagerly, and began licking her. First over her hair covered mound, then down over her lips, sticking his tongue between them. Only then, after massaging her slit from top to bottom with his tongue, did he move to her rock hard clitoris. He began to gently lick and suck on it, not knowing whether she liked it hard or soft. He could instantly tell that she had never been serviced properly before, her breath became ragged and she began bucking her hips not long after he started. A few moments later she was cumming all over his face, grinding her clit against his mouth. Once her orgasm had subsided, Adam withdrew. Obediently looking down, he asked politely, "Would the mistress care for the slave to continue?"

Jessica did not immediately respond, her could hear her breathing fast, recovering from the orgasm. After a long moment she said, "Make him take off the kilt. I mean, take the kilt off slave, I want to see your bare ass." Adam got up on his knees and removed the kilt. Her eyes immediately went to his rigid, pierced cock, dripping pre-cum from the tip. "Stand up slave, I want to inspect you." Adam did what he was told.

Regaining her bearings, Jessica circles Adam, flicking the riding crop. She hopes she is not looking like a complete fool in front of Tasha. Adam's naked body is quite exquisite. So much to take in. She finds the piercing quite exciting, but knows she needs to focus. Standing behind him, she takes another swing at his ass with the crop. Tasha says," Darling maybe you would like to inspect his asshole? ". "Allow me to demonstrate". Adam anticipating Tasha next move bends over and spreads his ass cheeks. Tasha spits into the crack of his ass, then rubs her finger in her salvia before plunging two fingers into his asshole.

Jessica's eyes widen at how casually Tasha took his asshole with her fingers, and how much he seemed to... enjoy it. It had long been a fantasy of hers to fuck a guy's ass, ever since she saw that pegging video on the internet when she was in middle school, but she never had the guts to even bring it up with any of her boyfriends, much less act on it. She had, however, masturbated to the thought countless times. She was getting excited watching Tasha's fingers slide in and out. Without consciously meaning to, she said, "My turn."

Tasha moved out of the way with a grin, offering her hand to Adam, who eagerly licked her fingers clean. Watching this just made Jessica even hotter. Did she make Devin do this for her too? Jessica knelt down behind Adam, getting a good look at his wet shaved asshole, she had never looked at a guy like this before. Again instinct took over, and she leaned in and ran her soft tongue over Adam's asshole, eliciting a soft moan from him. Hearing this drove her on, she grabbed his cock and pulled him back against her mouth, burying her tongue in his ass.

"Easy girl, never give them more than a taste. Slaves need to know their place." Tasha said over her shoulder, Jessica pulled her tongue from Adam's ass and smacked his balls with the riding crop, making his body stiffen from the pain. She had let her passion run away with her. Not the way to be the mistress. She dropped the riding crop and plunged her fingers into his ass, rubbing, stretching, opening him up. She watched as a long drizzle of pre-cum dripped from his flared cockhead and puddled on the deck beneath his feet.

"You can see he is a filthy slave, can't you?" Tasha remarked to Jessica. "loves having his asshole worked". Adam looks down trying not to smile. Tasha goes over to a woven basket and pulls out a fairly large egg shaped plug. "Walk over and tell him to open wide" Jessica watches Adam open his mouth as wide as he can. Tasha nods, "That's right, slide it inside, tell him to prep it". Adam licks and sucks on the plug, his cock still leaking profusely. Tasha nods again and Jessica shoves the plug into Adam's waiting asshole. "This will prep him nicely for our next item on the agenda" Tasha said pulling on Adam's leash and bringing him to his knees. "Assume the position, pet" said Tasha as she nodded to Jessica to follow her. Jessica could not resist a hard crack of the whip on Adam's balls and ass. She is coming along nicely Tasha thought to herself. I cant wait to see what she does with the unruly slave.

Tasha led Jessica down the stairs the a room, that was just off an unfinished basement. It was a smaller room, with peg hooks and smelled of leather . Jessica was amazed at the assortment of implements. Tasha carefully selected a leather harness, "this should fit you nicely" she said. Then went about selecting a cock from the wide assortment. "Adam's in training, but I also want you to have the sensation of thrusting easily" Tasha mused. "Believe it or not, its harder than you think". "Possibly one of the only things those simple creatures can do right". Tasha selected a rather thick but smoothly textured cock and showed Jessica how to place it in the harness. "You look smashing, darling, let's go to work". Tasha winked.

Returning to the deck, Adam is on his knees, head down and ass up. "All ready to take her cock, aren't you love?" "Yes, mistress, very much so" Adam responded. Jessica not missing a beat, tells Adam to open wide. "That is right" she says "make my cock wet". Adam hungrily takes the cock in as far as he can. Almost wanting to impress the apprentice and hoping his performance pleases his mistress. Now, when you are ready, pull the plug in his ass hard and slide your cock inside". Jessica follows Tasha;s instructions. Adam moans with pleasure. Jessica attempts to thurst. Its a bit awkward at first but with Tasha's guidance gets the hang of it. Adam is moaning and Tasha knows he is close. "Darling, you know that you control when he cums, I will leave that direction up to you". Tasha sits down on the chair and lazily rubs her clit, enjoying the show.

Last edited:
Jessica hears Tasha's words, I'm really in control of him, he exists to pleasure me, she thinks to herself. She cannot help but smile, this is good, how it should be. These thoughts make her grab Adam's hips and really start to fuck him. Hard. She buries the strap-on cock to the hilt with every thrust. Hearing him grunt and moan just makes her fuck him harder, "Don't you dare cum slave! Not until I give you permission!" Adam, truly enjoying getting fucked silly, answers shakily, "Y-yes Mistress Jess-Jessica."

The leather harness is roughly rubbing Jessica's slit with every thrust of that cock, and the sexual high she is feeling from the power of dominating Adam is even better. Without warning, a massive orgasm washes over her, she is stuttering, her breathing ragged, she collapses on top of Adam, the cock still buried in his asshole.

Devin had been dutifully sending the daily pictures to Tasha as the week wore on, he was feeling a mixture of apprehension and excitement about the Saturday appointment. The business card Tasha handed him was for a salon named Lily. There was very little detail on the card other than the address and the time of his appointment. When he arrived at the salon, it seemed normal in every sense. Very minimalist with a reception desk and clients. There were a few men waiting which seemed to put his mind at ease. “Maybe she thinks I need a trim” he thought “Jess is always on my case about that”. He checks in at the desk and returns to his seat. A few moments later, a petite, very attractive woman calls his name and asks him to follow her. Expecting to be shown to a salon chair, but instead he is shown to a room with an what looks like an exam table. “Please get undressed and lie down on the table, I will return in a moment” she says before closing the door. Devin is stunned and starts to speak, when he hears, “You should do as the lady says, you would not want to disobey your mistress, would you’? Devin turns around to see Tasha sitting in a chair and smiling. “Don’t be shy”. Devin starts to undress. He carefully places the panties on top of his clothes. Tasha smiles. “Good boy” she says. “Now, lie down on the table” She examines his pubic area. “Hmmm, Lily may have some trimming to do before she begins”. The woman returns with what looks like a slow cooker and wooden sticks.

“You are to obey as Lily commands, if you do, you will be rewarded, if not there will be correction”. Lily turns on the trimmer and begins to clean up his pubs. He twitches a little, nervous. Tasha reassures him. “This is the easy part, darling”. Lily scoops up a fair amount of what Devin now realizes is wax and begins to apply it. She puts the cloth strip on the area, rubbing it to make contact with the wax. Tasha anticipating what is coming next, picks up the panties. As Lily pulls the cloth strip, Devin starts to yelp, Tasha shoves the panties in his mouth and smacks his balls hard with the riding crop. “Silence, I cannot have you disturbing the other clients”.

Devin lays as still as he can, his eyes tightly shut, and his pubic hair is ripped out with the wax. As much as the front hurt, that was nothing compared to the pain of having his balls and taint waxed. Tears ran down his face and he was choking on the dirty, cum stained panties in his mouth. "Poor baby," Tasha teased, as she shared a wicked grin with Lily. Done with his pubic area, Devin started to sit up, only to be smacked across the chest with the riding crop, "Not so fast, you aren't even close to finished. You're going to be as smooth as a baby's ass when she is finished with you."

Devin did his best to lie still and keep quiet as she waxed his arms, legs, and then his chest. He howled through the gag when she ripped the hair from his right nipple, eliciting a hard smack of the riding crop to his swollen balls. The other nipple followed, but this time he was able to remain quiet, though wincing terribly. "Good boy," the mistress cooed at him. God, it was finally over, he thought.

Lily smacked his flank, "Roll over, up on your hands and knees." Devin almost protested, but thought better of it. She proceeded to wax all the hair from his shoulders and back, before spreading the hot wax over his ass cheeks and in his crack. The hot wax burned his sensitive pucker. Once his cheeks were smooth, she put the final strip over his asshole, when she ripped it off, he winced badly once again, but it was over. Devin collapsed on the table, breathing hard.

“You’ve done well, pet”, Tasha purred, teasing his sore nipple. “T-Thank you, mistress”, Devin stuttered. “You deserve a reward for your obedience”. Lily grabs his cock and starts the stroke it vigorously. Tasha squeezes his sore sack. “Now, be a good boy and show Mistress Lily your appreciation for her hard work.” Devin moans and grunts, sore from the waxing but this hand job is amazing. It doesn’t take him long to cum. Lily scoops up his cum and brings it to his lips. Devin hesitates a little, as this is new territory for him, “Clean up your mess, slave. Mistress Lily is a busy lady”. Tasha says pointedly. Devin reluctantly complies. We will have to add that to list of things to work on with this one, Tasha notes. He finishes and Lily starts to leave. Tasha slaps his nipple with the crop, “What do we say to Mistress Lily?”. “Thank you, mistress,”, Devin says wincing. Lily gives Tasha a wink and says “see you back in 4-6 weeks? “Tasha smiles and nods. Devin’s mind is racing. “Don’t worry, you will get used it.”

Tasha turns and reaches in to a shopping bag, pulling out a beautifully wrapped package. “This is for you, pet”. Devin opens the box to find a pair of rather small white silk and lace panties. “You’ve outgrown your other pair”. “Put them on, they should feel very nice against your freshly waxed parts”. Devin slipped the panties on, not even questioning it. He had to admit they did feel very good. “Those look very fetching.” “I made sure they were just a little too small, so it would accentuate your cock and that ass of yours that you so like to flaunt.” “Thank you, mistress” Devin said on cue. He hoped he had pleased her. “Same rules apply, you wear those everyday and send me a picture daily”. “There will be other instructions to follow as well so be on alert.” Tasha said as she walked out the door.

Adam was in the basement of the house when Tasha got home. He was getting everything ready for the mistress's guests tonight. Everything in the dungeon room was ready, all the toys and restraints were clean and laid out for use. All of the leather on the furniture had been polished, including the brand new spanking horse. Not only was it padded and fully adjustable, it had a padded hole situated so that the slave's genitals could be accessed from below while they were immobile on the horse. She called from the door as he was finishing up, "My my, you've been busy." He returned the smile, "Well, I don't want your guests to be disappointed. All the appetizers are ready, and the oysters and champagne are on ice."

"Good boy. Now come over here and lick my asshole, its been a busy day." Tasha leaned forward over the padded bench of the spanking horse and Adam knelt down behind her. He slid his hands up the backs of her thighs and grabbed each ass cheek under her skirt, knowing she wouldn't be wearing any panties. Kneading them with his hands, with his thumbs brushing her tight puckered rosebud. She was very wet, they must've had a good time at Lily's salon. Hiking her skirt up over her ass cheeks, Adam leaned in and began to make love to her asshole, licking and sucking on it. It didn't take long for his tongue to slip inside and he started licking around the inside of the rim of her sphincter, and darting his tongue in deep. His hands kept up the massage of her toned ass cheeks. Tasha began to hump her ass against Adam's face, and her fingers were massaging her hard clit while she rode him.Spreading her cheeks wide with his hands, Adam tongue fucked her tunnel as deep as he could, savoring the taste of her gorgeous asshole.

When he felt her orgasm starting to build, he locked his lips onto her hole and french kissed it, sliding his tongue as deep as he could go. Tasha came hard, grinding against him, her ass clenching hard on his tongue. She was moaning as her juices splashed from her slit and over his chest. As her orgasm subsided, Adam licked her clean, cleaning up her cum from her legs and slit, finally sucking her fingers clean.

“Mmmm”, Tasha moaned after a fantastic orgasm. “Well done, darling”. “I hope you are well rested as tonight looks the be quite the marathon session”. Adam’s face lit up thinking about how Tasha loves breaking in new toys. He had crafted the new spanking horse with all her kinks in mind. “Did a package come this afternoon?” “You know the one I am referring to?” Tasha winked “Yes, it did”. “I opened it and set the contents out for easy access, assuming you would want it as soon as the guest of honor arrives” Adam said with a sly grin. “Thank you darling, that is most appreciated”. “I will make sure to show that sweet ass of yours just how much I appreciate your actions”, Tasha said, as she playfully swatted his ass. “We need to get ready for our guests”.

Devin still recovering from the day’s events, sees the text from Tasha. Come to the house immediately. Devin knows he cannot ignore it. Even with the pain of the waxing, he cannot keep his hand off of his cock. The panties are very snug and every move rubs him in all the right places. His cock is leaking constantly and just as he was ready to stroke to orgasm when the text arrives. No time for that he thinks, better head over. He arrives and rings the doorbell. Adam answers. He is wearing his kilt and has a beer in hand. “Come on in, you want a cold one?’ “S-sure man that would be cool. Devin says nervously. “Tasha is still getting ready.” Devin looks around, nothing seems out of the ordinary. “Hungry?” Adam inquires Devin nods. Adam brings out a meat and cheese tray. “I hear you had quite the experience today” Adam says smiling. Devin blushes, “yes, so does she make you do that too?” Adam smiles and lifts his kilt reveling his smooth ass and balls. “Yes, I’m very familiar with Lily”. Adam’s Prince Albert catches Devin’s eye, he starts to inquire about it when Tasha walks in the room, “well I can see you boys are getting quite familiar with each other”. Tasha remarks with a wicked grin.

As she sits down to join them, Devin’s cock is immediately hard once he sees her. She’s wearing a crotchless body stocking with thigh high boots. Adam smiles and says, “it’s the custom to greet your mistress properly”. Tasha spreads her legs and snaps her fingers. Devin realizing the cue, starts licking her pussy. “Very good slave, you are learning, though you are quite overdressed”. “I want to see Lily’s handiwork again”. “You may keep your pretty panties on for now.” Devin disrobed. He tried his best to place her, taking her moans as a positive sign. As she holds his head against her wet pussy, he feels another set of hands, first on his ankles then wrists, the finally something around his neck. Afraid to take any action other than the task at hand, he continues his work until he hears a familiar voice, “I must say Mistress Tasha, the new panties do look quite fetching on him, matching restraints are a nice touch.”

Devin whips his head around at the sound of that voice, "J-Jessica? What are you? T-this isn't what it looks like!" Jessica is standing behind him, it was she who put the white leather restraints on him while his face was buried in Tasha's wet slit. Jessica is wearing a black leather corset that is cut low so it shows off her pink nipples, along with black panties, fishnet stockings and boots. Black, elbow length gloves adorn her arms, which are crossed over chest, she has a devious smirk of superiority on her face. "Babe, this is exactly what 'IT' looks like. You're a crossdressing little slut, caught face deep, licking another woman's pussy. Which, by the way, no one told you to stop, so get back to work, you little bitch!" Tasha grabs Devin by the hair and pushes his protesting mouth back against her slit.

Jessica holds out her hand to Adam, who obediently hands her the black leather riding crop. "Thank you Adam, would you please lower the slut's panties for me." Adam kneels down next to Devin and slides the panties down, just uncovering his toned ass cheeks. "Of course, Mistress Jessica, it would be my pleasure." Devin's head jerks again hearing Adam call her 'Mistress', how do they even know her? His head was spinning, trying to work out just what the hell was going on. Much of the temporarily confusion left his mind however, when Jess brought the riding crop down across his ass cheeks. Devin grunted into Tasha's slit from the pain. Five more times she cracked the riding crop against his ass, raising angry red welts each time. Tears filled Devin's eyes as he tried to concentrate on pleasing Tasha.

The spanking over, Adam pulled the silky white panties back over Devin's abused cheeks, he then stood up, "Would the ladies care for champagne and fresh oysters?"

“Thank you, darling”, Tasha purred taking an oyster as Adam pours her a glass of champagne. Jessica follows her lead. Adam nodded, “Is there anything else I can do for you, ladies?” Jessica, feeling bold snaps her fingers and points. Adam immediately drops to his knees to service her. Devin still between Tasha’s legs twitches trying to see what is going on. Tasha pulls his leash tight, “none of your concern pet, you belong to me.” “Mistress Jessica has her own slave to attend to her needs.” Devin is burning with jealousy. “You will stop and will stay where you are.” Devin tries to pull himself up and realizes Jessica locked his wrists and ankles together. Tasha cracks the riding crop hard against his ass. He settles and is forced to listen to Jessica moaning in pleasure. Adam hungrily laps up her cum, waiting for his next command.

“I have a few things in mind that require a bigger space” Tasha says. “Of course, darling, Mistress Jessica, please allow me to show you”. Adam says helping Jessica to her feet. Tasha unlocks Devin’s restraints. “you will follow on your hands and knees, pet”. “I want Adam and his mistress to get a good view of your ass”. She takes the crop to his as yet again, with a yelp he moves quickly behind her.

Back
Top Bottom