Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Multiple plots. //Discord &PMs//

Isekiel4546

Planetoid
I'm Izzy.
Pairings I'm willing to do are M/M & F/F. Maybe MxF if you convince me. Romance is okay but should not be the focus of the roleplay. I can double, triple, etc.
I can write anywhere from 500-3000 words, I'll match you. Which means as long as you can write a paragraph or two for most replies, then I'm happy.
Samples [#1--#2--#3]
Ooc chat is loved! I love talking to my partners outside of the roleplay. Seriously. Plotting, talking about mundane things, babbling about silly things, etc. Go for it.
Plotting is a must. Plot with me, help me breathe life into our characters.
I play "dom" or "sub", I don't care either way.
And I don't care what you are biologically, as long as you can write a decent paragraph or two we're good.
Anime only pictures.
Let me know what your limits are. :]
Insta-love is a no unless there's some drama in it. I don't want to start the roleplay with characters loving each other like they're in some honeymoon state.
RP methods: Discord (And PMs currently.)

I'm available every day, and I don't mind waiting.
I am looking for long-term roleplays but I know how life works. Therefore, if I haven't heard from you in a week, I'll assume you've ditched. Which is fine, life moves on.

Perfect Barbie Bitch
Bimbofication. Simple. Non-Con/Dubcon. It could be a stranger that finally kidnaps his perfect target, an uncle that finally got his favorite niece, a brother that just finally decides he can't just have her as a step sister. Whatever your favorite pairing is, I'd be down for something like this.

This could also be with a futa. Or aspects of changing a male completely or partly to female.

**Currently craving this one. I would be Dom.**

Lullaby Monster
Psychological. Horror. Suspense.
A Serial killer is hiding within the new home you bought. Strange occurrences have been happening and it's not a priest you need. Will you be able to tame the monster or will you become one of his victims?

War Trophy Wife
Sissification/Bimbofication. Psychological. Master/slave. Non-con/Dub-con.
Something like war office x war trophy. Something like the highly decorated office of war ends up taking in a slave of the other side, something where he eventually does keep her for himself. I'd want something dark where it goes from casual possession, to dark obsession, and he falls in deep desire for her. Not necessarily love (though we can add romantic aspects if you wanted later) but yes. I don't mind playing multiple characters either.

Other than that, let me know what you're craving!
F-List:
Word dump:
Yaoi. Circus. American Freak Show. Vocaloid. Futuristic Societies. Apocalyptic. Disorders. Supernatural. Song based roleplays. Asylum. Rock star. Pimp. Harry Potter. Neko. Neko x Human. Mass effect. Nier. Zelda. Totalitarianism vs under dog. Rebellion. Inkheart. Shakespeare. Drama. Unhappy endings. Disney movies. Tim Burton movies. Horror movies. Horror. Kuroshitsuji. Spirited away. Genie vs witch. Sickly patient x sickly patient. Forgotten memories. Twisted Alice in wonderland. Curses. Tron. White witch vs black witch. Captured. Ghosts. Divas. Cross dressing. Undercover. Life lines. Winning the lottery. Music plots. Brainwashing/Stockholm Syndrome.. Demons. Angels. The Witcher. Chaos. Drug addict. DMMD. Flowers in the attic. The Witch's house. The Nightmare Before Christmas. Hunger games. Adventure time. Archer. Awkward strangers. Escaped experiment X Mad scientist. Incest Avatar: The last airbender. Mirai Nikki. Dishonored. Hunger games. The Last of Us. Vampire x Human. Dragon age. The purge. Knight x Royalty Outlast. Imaginary friend x Creator. Foreigner x Native. Happy tree friends. Teen titans. Royalty x Commoner. Durarara! Fallout. Pregnantx Best friend. Single parent x Mafia leader. Sucked into a video game. Video game character coming to life. Kingdom hearts. Government spy x government spy. Target x assassin. Astronaut x Alien. Church goer x Theif. Android/A.I x Solitary genius.

Sentence plots:
--"I thought you were human!"
--"If you're going to look at me like that, I'll have to start charging you."
--"You have a harem??"
-- "Your majesty, going out in a disguise can't be good."
--"Are you going to shoot me with that thing or just stand there?"
--"Now who needs to see a therapist?!"
--"You're patient zero!"
--"If I'm lying, may the devil take me now."
--"So, you're invisible."
--"Who are you again?"
--"The only option now is to skip town."
--"What do you mean your magic is gone?"
--"Let me in."
--"You made a voodoo doll of me??"
--"Don't pick up that guy."
--"Friends with benefits, what could possibly go wrong?"
--"We only accept purebloods."
--"Don't push that button!"
--"I'm a ghoul, shouldn't you be running?"
--"You know you love to hate me."
--"234 days, that's how long you have to live."
--"Forward that email, or you're going to be cursed."
--"You're expelled from Hogwarts!"
--"I'm so sorry! Let me get that stain out."
--"This is an intervention."
--"Black Market auction?? You can't buy a new manager- or a person in general!"
--"If you're born blonde, The Ruling Mother blesses you."
--"Let me get this straight, you're cursed to be a guy during the day, but a girl at night?"
--"I can hear your thoughts you know."

Half baked ideas:
Mc=Main Character.
For all plots, I don't mind either the "dom" or the "sub" role.

Vampire/Psychological:
(Possible Dub-Con or Non-con based smut)
Lately I've been craving vampires, something like Dracula taking in a human and either falling in love with them or just forcing them to be his lover. I was thinking something long the lines that Dracula recently has had his lover killed, so the people, fearful of what he will do, sent him another person as a sacrifice of sorts (It could be MxF or MxM. I don't mind Mpreg either). From there it could basically be that the human, as Dracula's captive, is trying to make him fall in love with them. Maybe the "bad end" leads to them actually succeeding in making Dracula fall in love but Dracula turns them and keeps them forever. Or the "bad end" could be that that they fail to make Dracula fall in love but instead are kept as a pet as Dracula still lays waste to everyone.

Horror/smut filled:
Mc wakes up in world where zombies are really deadly. There are different types of zombies that are dangerous in different ways. Aka really fast zombies, highly infectious zombies, zombies that can blow themselves up, etc. As MC is making his way through the world, he finds a zombie that... is strangely intelligent (Character b). After having sex with him(or dub-con idk) he finds out he can control zombies now. The more sex he has with character B, the more he can control zombies/the longer he goes without sleeping with character B, the control weakens. Something like that.

Slice of life/Romance based smut:
Mc has moved cities, changes his name and started a new job in a new apartment. Hes running from his abusive and controlling ex- so he decides he needs to get a guard dog. After picking up a dog from a local shelter, he finds that his apartment at times isn't how he left it... the paranoia that his ex is getting in makes him install a camera- only to find out the dog can change into a human.

Master&pet/Romance based smut.
Mc is a human in a werewolf run world. Humans are pests in the eyes of other supernatural creatures, and thus the only way a human can really survive is to be a pet or a slave to a supernatural master (werewolves. Vampires, elves, etc). Mc is put up for auction, and when it flops- they are sent to be 'put down' until a handsome master arrives and takes them as their new pet. Thus they're thrust into a world of secrets, pet life and dangerous plots against their new master.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom