Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Furry LT RP's

Torracodi

Planetoid
Hello there, it's been some time since I've been in a forum. English is not my native language, but I think that I can handle myself with grammar and post length. I prefer Long-Term Roleplays. I'm a switch, but I prefer doing sub. Romance is something that I enjoy a lot.

I tend to play male supernatural creatures. For now, I'm searching furry pairings only. I enjoy smut as any other, but I tend to prefer story-driven RP's. Right now, I'm searching for some interesting plot.

-Please, no minors.
-No one-liners.

This is my F-list. If you cannot find the kind of kind that you're interested in, ask! I'm open to pretty much anything interesting.

Hard No's
-Vore
-Toilet Play
-Excessive Gore
-Father/Daughter

Pairs
*Anthro/Anthro
*Anthro/MonsterGirl
*Cowboy/Slave
*ForestGuardian/Offering
*Slave/Master
*Mother/Son
*Worgens

Plots
The asterisks are the ones I'm craving more at the moment.

-Mending Soul: YC is a slave that has been mistreated and is broken. MC is a doctor of slaves, and the slavers pay him with YC, as they see no more use of it. It's an RP focused heavily on caring and kindness. Events could add situations to create drama and tension.

-Salubri's Saga*: As the name suggests, I'm craving to play as a VtM Vampire Healer Elder who other vampires are persecuting. You can be either another race that is being helped by MC or even another vampire.

-More than Blood: This one is an incest pairing.

-At the End of the Leash: I'm craving to play a submissive slave anthro.

-For Gilneas!*: I would like to play a Worgen duo after the fall of Gilneas.

-Little Points of Light****: I love Darkest Dungeon, so I want to have an RP as dark and bleak as that. Everything is against the characters, as they try to fight against all odds, risking life and limb as they try to save the place, finding solace in each other. Gore/Bad Ends/Fear/Mutilation/Violence and the kind of kinks appropriate in such a place. Despite everything, I would like always to keep a glimmer of hope in the setting.

I will add more plots in the future. Feel free to PM me with your inquiries or ideas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom