Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas Workshop

Chalarm

Galactic Story Teller
Hello everyone, I created this thread to help develop new ideas for RPing or to just share some concepts. Im not really looking for critiques as everyone has their own interests, but for the next person to take one of the ideas they see here and say how they might add to it or change it for their own interests to fuel new thoughts or directions you didn't think about before.

So shout out your weird and strange thoughts. Maybe an idea you had but didnt know how to work it into an RP, or something you want spiced up a bit more.

I'll start off with one from my thread. As it explains, the main concept is two strangers put into a potentially erotic situation where they have no privacy. How might you change this idea?

YC has been abducted by a group of aliens looking to fill a zoo with exotic creatures from across the galaxy. The thing is, they don't have a lot of information on what humans are like, so they didn't realize that humans tend to wear clothing. Both characters would wake up in an enclosure together, stripped of clothing and anything they have. The main theme of this is that there is no privacy, the enclosure itself is either very open like a park, or it takes a form of a nice apartment with glass walls, but there is also the knowledge that they are being watched at every moment.

Do they try and escape, or decide to accept their lot in life.

Depends on what you are going for really.

The aliens abduct two humans with little to no knowledge of what humans are or how they live. These aliens go around the galaxy taking "exotic species" from different planets, breeding them and selling the offspring to wealthy collectors.

So perhaps they abduct two humans of the same gender. They wait, surely they will breed? They certainly look to be doing so! Oh... nothing happens.... they do some more research and throw a third human in, one who has different "parts". Hmmmm they show no interest in him/her...

I guess I see a lot of humour in the possibilities and how these humans will interact and how they might decide to either work with the aliens or somehow rebel.

Oh that sounds fun! I love working humor into RPs. I think instead of having the humans breed with each other in order to sell the offspring I would have the captors, or maybe contractors, would be interested in investigating which species are compatible for breeding. I'm thinking a small gang of humans fucking their way through a menagerie of creatures.

Your last sentence there for some reason makes me imagine an alien sex tournament.
"Which species fucks the best!"

Back
Top Bottom