Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stark Brothel [NSFW] (strangelove and Lord David Booyah)

strangelove

Super-Earth
"Fuckit... "This was the second time today. Gwen Stacy was loosing her mind. She had been so incredibly horny the past months that she had a real hard time controlling herself. She had to constantly masturbate or her cock would just distract her from the important things in life, like playing in her band and beating up bad guys. But this cock was getting out of hand... well it was her her hand now and her cum was splashing on the street below.

Her cock was in so many ways making her life difficult at the moment. She had no real interest in girls - well of course Mary Jane was super hot and thinking of her often got Gwen hard. But other than her... and a few others like Felicia she was really not into girls. And at the same time guys were not really digging a girl with a cock that rivaled their own in size. So Gwen had not gotten laid since the accident that caused her to grow that fuck stick and those cum filled balls. But it was not just her cock that needed attention. She really needed to get fucked, plain and simple fucked by a hard cock. At this point she really didn't care who it would be, and she was in no way interested in a relationship - just in cock.

She didn't want to be reduced to masturbating from rooftops whenever the urge took over. She wanted to do something pro-active. Take control of it herself. And that brought her back to why she had been masturbating this time. She had recently heard about a place that were catering to supers. A sex club where girls and boys worked, providing sex for money. The thought of it had made her really hot, the thought of being a sex worker, getting fucked by supers for money. Now that was something she could imagine herself doing.... That had brought her off and now afterwards she realized that the thought still turned her on.

"Shit! I'm going to do it." She said to herself. "I'm going to find that place and then I'm going to demand that they hire me." The mere thought were making her softening cock hard again. However she didn't want to waste more time masturbating. Not when she might have a solution to her horniness within range. She suited up and swung out into the city, looking for the place that could save her.

MUA3_Spider-Gwen.png

Last edited:
Just one...

Those words often rang in Anthony Edward Stark’s skull, haunting him since that fate-filled day. The day that Thanos came back. The day that Pepper... The Wizard had told him there was one way they could win, one universe where they prevailed against Thanos. He’d never dreamed that she’d grow enough balls to pull that kind of a maneuver, stealing the stones off Thanos’ gauntlet, the one he’d created with his own two hands, and snap to decimate the army invading earth.

The part that really upset him, though? The Mk. 1199 suit he’d built for her had absorbed most of the impact, since it was damn near running on fumes at the time, anyway. It was the discharge that killed her, a preventable flaw that he could’ve fixed if he’d held off coming to the others with his new time-travel GPS watches, he could’ve fixed that flaw... But he didn’t.

A year or so later, and Stark was sitting in a building of his own design, named in honor of Pepper: The Love 3K Lounge, a bar/brothel for superheroes. Banner had been bugging him to make a place where he could finally ‘smash’ in a safe environment, so he decided to kill two birds with one Infinity Stone and just build the place in her honor.
tony-stark-bourbon-in-hand.jpg

This particular day, he was sitting in a corner booth, watching Gators and Star Lord go at it on the stage, being showered with praise and money, when he heard a familiar sound: Web Shooters. He set down his glass and said, “Anderoos. Back for the green one and the guy who looks remarkably like Chris Pratt, are you? Well, it’s less interesting than last night, so don’t get your hopes up. How’re things with MJ, by the way? You still thinking about telling her how yo-“
tumblr_mlwqilKGy41rhypzzo4_400.gifv
He’d been in the middle of turning around when he caught a glimpse of white, and... A hood. He took ofc his sunglasses and said to the figure, “Ah, wait. One of the other spider-people Pete’s told me about, I presume? Tony Stark, CEO and owner of Love 3K and its affiliate, Parker Industries. How may I be of assistance, Miss...?”

66antza72ct21.jpg
"Eeehh... Sorry. I'm just turning this off." Said the woman descending from the ceiling in a webstrand as she turned off her phone.

She landed on the floor with amazing grace. "Well I'm ... most call me Ghost Spider. But I'm really not from this neighborhood, just got sucked into an interdimensional portal a month back." She said, not quite ready to divulge her secret identity. "So you are Mr. Stark. Has anyone told you that you look a lot like Sherlock Holmes?" She asked, not sure where that came from. It was more of an attempt to hide her own growing arousal. The man was rather gorgeous. Fuck ... he was hot as hell. But she needed to get down to business.

"Look Mr. Stark. I know what kind of place you run here. I want a job here." She said frankly, "I am so fucking horny just thinking of it so don't you fucking dare turning me down." She all but demanded. "I'll do anything to be one of your whores for big hard super cock."

It was a good thing she was wearing a mask for she was quite sure she was blushing quite a lot. But she had said it like she meant it. She wanted to be a prostitute for Mr. Stark.

Stark was a little surprised at his new guest’s agility, despite the fact that she was a web-slinger {One of Parker’s fans had affectionately named the Spider People as a whole Web-Slingers, given how many there were}. She turned off her music and mentioned how he looked like Sherlock Holmes. He nodded. “I actually get that a lot, along with being called Dr. Doolittle, whoever that is.”

She called herself Ghost Spider, and said she was sucked into a portal about a month back, He nodded in understanding. “That would explain why I’ve never seen you in person before. Alright, Ghost Spider, welcome to my place.” She practically blurted out that she wanted to be an employee, and that she wouldn’t take no for an answer, that she’d do anything to be one of his ‘whores’.
25cbb6c368b8dae71511b0854dbaed97.gif

His eyes widened a bit at the word ‘Whores’, then he spoke, his voice gaining intensity and severity with every word. “Whoa, wait a minute... You think that you can- can just waltz right in here and tell me... tell me, the Owner and proprietor of this whole damn establishment, that you work here now, and just circumvent the hiring process? Is- is that what you’re telling me, cunt?

“Because if it is, then you’re right. On one condition: c’mon, into the private room.” On the way there, Stark caught a glimpse of what he thought was a bulge in her suit. He was a little stunned, but he kept walking as if he hadn’t seen anything.

Oncd they got to the room and the door was locked, he sat in a chair. “Entertain me.” He said, then explained himself. “See, as a ‘whore’ here, you have one job; please any and every customer that chooses you. So don’t do anything scripted, nothing you’ve practiced before. Do something new, for me. Just for me.

“Oh, and a word of advice? If you were thinking about immediately zipping down my pants and trying to suck me off, don’t. Most of the guys and girls that come here come for what’s under the suit, not for the suit. Maybe bare your breasts or something, anything. But make it... sexy.” He gave a brief grin, then his face returned to normal.

Gwen smiled at the man and followed him to the private room. "Entertain you? I will make you more entertained than you would think possible." She said in an alluring voice, "But for now I'll leave my mask on if that's alright with you." She pulled it however up to reveal her hot red lips, "You know secret identity and all."

After that she began slowly stripping. First she lifted her left foot to vertically in the air and removed her shoe. Then bending backwards she flipped over and did the same with the other shoe. It was clear from the way her suit stretched that there was indeed something more than a hot ass and a set of c-cup tits in there. That 9" cock seemed rather hard. Gwen then slowly slid her shirt up, reveling first her very trim tummy and then letting her perfect bouncy tits free.

"You see Mr. Stark." She said as began pulling down her pants. "I'm constantly horny and really need someone to fuck me hard." She got down on her knees with her ass pointing in his direction and pulled her pants down to reveal her shapely ass and her dripping wet pussy and even more behind that as well. She looked back at him, "Will you please help me with that Mr. Stark. I need your cock... please."

Stark raised his eyebrow at Gwen’s response. “Rule 1, words are cheap. If you want to tell a customer something, it’s better if you can show them.” She said she would keep her identity secret for now, and Stark replied, “Fine with me. Some actually prefer that you keep the mask on anyway; otherwise, it spoils the illusion for them. I’m not one of those people, but you can keep the mask for now.”

Her flexibility was also paramount among the Web-Slingers he’d met, actually managing to impress him somewhat. Then he saw the clear outline of her cock in her pants, and his mind went blank for a moment. She knelt, facing away from him, and admitted that she was in a constant state of arousal.

Stark just nodded and quickly commented, “Good. That’s a valuable ability to have here.” Then she pulled her pants down completely, and her hard cock popped out from the fabric. Instantly, Stark began to see images of Pepper. Her smile, her body, her cock... It was a little too much for him. He was having an anxiety attack again, like the ones he had about the Wormhole in New York over a decade before.

He knew he had to think about something else to stop it, but he couldn’t. In a fraction of a second, he was up on his feet, a nanotech repulser on his Palm, blaring and ready to obliterate the girl at a moment’s notice. He felt like destroying her, just so he wouldn’t have to relive Pepper’s death again. The only thing stopping him was a lingering thought: “She wouldn’t want this...”

He slumped back into his chair and put his head in his hands, stowing the red and gold gauntlet in its compartment. He sighed, tears in his eyes. “I-I’m Sorry, Miss... I just- I haven’t been...” A small, electronic, Irish voice rang out. “Mr. Stark just hasn’t been himself since he lost Pepper, is what he’s trying to say.” Stark cringed. “Ghost Spider, meet my onboard AI, FRIDAY.” “Pleasure to meet you, lass!”

He sighed. “Well, I’ve probably killed the mood, but I’ll try to satisfy your itch as best I can.” He took off his jacket, then his shirt, followed by his pants, somewhat unceremoniously. He removed his underwear very slowly, however, allowing time for his eleven inch cock to breathe.

The only thing he wore now was his chest plate, containing his Nanotech suit, and a few more surprises to boot. He knelt behind her and lightly gripped her cock, stroking it the way he used to do for Pepper after the Extremis incident gave her a similarly sized cock, though this girl’s was both noticeably longer and girthier.

There was no doubt in Gwen's mind when it went wrong. It was the second her cock came into view. She knew that it might be a problem but she had assumed that such a place like this would be more accepting to her unusual physiology. But clearly that wasn't the case. Her spider sense warned her and she was just about to get out of the way of that repulsor beam when he powered down.

She was a bit confused until the AI explained his actions. "I'm sorry I didn't know her. Not in this or my own world. But she must have been special." Her voice was full of compassion. She saw him move more like an automaton than a human being. Something must have been shattered deep in the man's soul and it almost broke Gwen's heart, pushing her horniness out of the way. Even when he reached for her cock and stroking it there was something wrong about the situation.

"Alright Mr. Stark. I didn't come here for a handjob." She said, "I came here to get a job. And if you really want to see my face for now I guess it can't hurt - it's not like I really exist in this world." She said as she pulled the mask away from her face.

And then she reached out and grabbed his cock and slowly began to stoke it. "Perhaps I can get you in a better mood Mr. Stark? Wasn't that what you wanted me to prove? Perhaps you could shove this hot fucking cock into my small mouth?" She suggested as she began to stroke him.

Stark’s expression changed a little when Gwen said she’d never known Pepper. He replied, a tear lingering in his eye, “Yeah, I know. I mean, she was gone long before you ever got here, anyway...” She said that Pepper must’ve been special, and Stark nodded. “She was his wife, in fact. Completely unrelated question, did you grow your cock by means of a biologically engineered weapon and regeneration agent known as Extremis?”

Stark gave the Nanotech compartment a knock. “Hey! Quit it!” Then he turned to the girl. “I’m sorry, she likes giving out my personal information like it’s candy. I’ve already had to cancel six credit cards and an offshore account because of her.” He was trying to lighten the mood, but it didn’t quite work.

As Stark began stroking her, it was as if his anxiety was being suppressed by... well, by her. His worries, his sadness... it all just melted with the feel of her cock in his hand. He felt himself growing aroused, his cock stiffening a bit with every stroke.

Then Gwen restated tgat she was here for a job, and took off her mask for him. He looked her face over and said, “Thank you for this. You didn’t have to do that, but I appreciate it anyway.” She grabbed his cock and began stroking it as he groaned. She asked him wether that got him in a better mood, and he simply nodded.

Then, she inquired as to wether he’d like to shove his cock down her throat, and he grabbed her hand, removing it from his cock as he said, “I thought you’d never ask.” He took her head and shoved it down until his dick was down her throat to the balls, releasing her a split second later as he gasped. “OH, it’s been so long since I’ve done that! Oh my God, uh, that was intense.”

He gave a short chuckle as he moved to the chair again. “Alright, slut, you asked for it. C’mon over here, suck this cock like it’s the last cock you’ll ever suck. And remember, if I can still speak coherently, you aren’t doing it right.”

Oh... fuck his wife. And dead. Fuck!

That was more complicated than she had assumed. She really needed this job, but the man had obviously not handled the demise of his wife well. Could she even get him going like she had hoped?

To his complaints about the AI she just shrugged, "Well I haven't ever heard of Extremis. My cock started to grow just after the accident that ended me up here. It has left me in an almost constant aroused state." She smiled at him, "As you... aaahhh... can feel." Her moan was evident that he was making her feel very good.

She let him force her to the floor and gladly accepted his very large cock. The taste was magnificent. She could feel her cock throb from the taste of his precum alone. "Ahhh... yes Mr. Stark. Your cock tastes so fucking good. Fuck my face." She took him to the root and kept her face buried in his stomach as her throat massaged the length that had been shoved into her willing hole. Once he released her she was all smiles. "Fuck yes.. more."

He sat down and urged her to come to him. Slowly Gwen crawled towards Stark. She licked her lips as she approached. Her blonde hair was already a mess from his rough handling of her earlier. Once she reached him she put a hand on either thigh and began massaging them as her face began to approach his beautiful cock and very large balls. She moved closer and planted a kiss on his ball sack. Those heavy cum filled balls were so inviting. She was pressing her face against his balls and licking and kissing them while his cock was resting on her face.
775_1000.gif

Stark saw the girl’s face change when FRIDAY mentioned Pepper being his wife. FRIDAY then noted, “Y’don’t look so good anymore, Miss. Was it something I said?” “It was everything you said, Fri. Now, shut yourself down before I’m forced to do it myself.” “No need. I’ll temporarily secede into the Parker Industries Mainframe until you need me again.”

There was a slight whirring, then she was gone. Stark started to apologize, but his guest seemed to be answering FRIDAY’s question about Extremis. Stark heard her mention that she grew it after she came here, and Stark began thinking, still stroking her cock.

“Really? Sounds like EPR Paradox... Except, you said you came here through another world? How would an inter-dimensional portal induce EPR unless-“ He looked at her a bit closer, gripping her cock firmly, yet subconsciously, in realization.

“That kind of thing couldn’t have happened on accident. Only some kind of Infinity Stone combined intentionally with a regular inter-spatial portal could do that. Someone sent you here on purpose, someone who knows you’re supposed to be here, like that Wizard, Strange. He’s got a Stone, and has the foresight to know you need to be here. If so, thank you, Strange.”

He kissed both her balls and her clit in one go, suddenly feeling invigorated, energetic, and most importantly, far more aroused. Then she told him she was here for a job, though she was obviously enjoying her treatment, given her reaction: she enjoyed him stuffing his cock down her throat far more than he thought she would, and even begged for more. When he sat and beckoned her, she came slowly, almost crawling, and began to massage his thighs, which he found exciting, then began licking his balls as his cock lay on her face.

He groaned and sighed in pleasure, having kept himself from such sexual activity since the day Thanos fell again, and occasionally picked up his dick and let it fall on her face again, making a delightful slap sound. Soon, his breathing sped up, and he began groaning louder. “Oh, god, I’m gonna...!”

He didn’t have time to finish his sentence, as he pulled his prospective employee’s head back and thrust into her mouth, cumming heavily directly into her stomach. The growth of his cock that Pepper had caused had also increased his loads to proportionate lengths, doubling his already tripled, backed-up load of restraint to the point where her stomach was packed a little beyond full when he finished, her flat belly distended from the fullness inside.

What an amazing job she was doing. Gwen Stacy could only compliment herself as she sucked Mr. Stark's cock. The way that he moaned as she played with his balls. Was making her happy and in some way granting her some sexual satisfaction that masturbation never had done. It seemed like he had a lot of pent up sexual appetite as soon he was at the brink of cumming.

Gwen only got a brief taste of his wonderful cock when he suddenly took her head and plunged it deep into her throat. Not that she minded one bit and the feeling of his cock beginning to pulsate in her throat and filling her stomach with his thick cum was enough to bring her to an orgasm herself. It wasn't her cock that orgasmed, but her whole body. She could not believe that she was reacting like this to having a cock cumming in her throat, but it felt like an electric feeling was spreading from her throat and stomach as she was filled with insane amounts of sperm. Her nipples were rock hard, her cock was leaking precum and her pussy was soaking. Had her mouth not been stuffed with the billionaire's cock she'd have moaned like the bitch she was. Her whole body shook with the orgasm as she came along with him.

There was several after shocks of her orgasm. But then she realized that this was the first time she had cum without her cock. And it felt even better than the cock.... she was addicted.
She looked up at Mr. Stark. His cock still in her throat. She would have smiled if not for the cock inside her. Instead she reached up and began massaging the balls she had kissed just moments ago. She also put a hand on her own stomach. It was a little bloated with his cum, as if she was several month's pregnant. It felt wonderful to be stretched like that.

Stark hadn’t begun to feel as good as he did when his guest was sucking on and kissing his balls, playing with him passionately, more so than even Pepper had. This girl had something inside her that his late wife never had: desperation. She needed to be fulfilled, to a capacity that she couldn’t fulfill herself.

She had no complaints when he grabbed her hair again and crammed his cock into her tight throat. In fact, she orgasmed from it. She came, and came hard at that, every inch of her petite body trembling at the feel of his hulking member pouring cum into her stomach.

Even after he let go of her, she still stayed at the base of his cock. She began massaging his refilling, tightening, swelling balls with one hand, while putting her other hand up to her belly to feel her bloated stomach. She now looked pregnant, to a degree, which turned him on even further.

He smiled down at her and said to her, still breathing a bit heavily, “Alright, you’ve proven yourself with blowjobs. Let’s see...” He took his cock out of her mouth, tip coated in cum, and dropped it on her face when he said each word. “Where. Do. I. Want. To. Put. It. Next? Ah, I’ve got it. But first...”
6MOHLtN.gif
He took his quickly softening cock and shoved it into her mouth, throatfucking her for a bit, waiting for his cock to get hard again, enjoying the sensual swaying of her breasts and belly. When it did, he pulled out, he sat back in the chair and said, “C’mon, no time to waste. Sit on my lap. I wanna test out that ass of yours, and the longer you wait, the less lube I’ll use, you slut.”

He smiled as he said the word slut, drawing it out to an extreme length. He was trying to tease her, of course. “Or was me cumming in your throat too much for you to handle? I’ll gladly fill your stomach more, but I’d prefer to do so from the other end, you feel me? Oh, yeah, speaking of your belly, sit sideways, facing me, and in such a way that my cock goes in-between your asscheeks. I wanna be able to see it the entire time.”

When he removed his cock from her mouth she almost tried to catch it with her mouth. "AAwww. " She said, but was soon rewarded as she got it back in her mouth. He could face fuck her all he wanted, she loved it and her flexible body could easily take more or less everything he could dish out. She could feel him getting hard in her mouth and she loved it. Her nipples were hard and so was her cock.

Once he sat down and said he wanted to use her ass Gwen smiled at him, "Oh yeah!" And when he said she should hurry she moved with a speed that was beyond human. At one moment she was sitting on the floor admiring Stark and his cock and the next she moved. In a flash of spider reflexes and incredible agility she was on his lap just as he had instructed. His cock was resting between her cheeks. "You mean like this Mr. Stark?" She asked, her voice a little hoarse from the massive cock that had penetrated her throat.

She caressed his chest with her strong fingers. Gently tracing the outline of the contraption on his chest and playing with his nipples. "Please fuck my ass Mr. Stark. I want to feel your huge cock inside my backdoor and I want to fill my ass with your cum as well. Make me into a pregnant spider." She teased him.

When Stark removes his cock, it seemed Gwen tried to catch it with her mouth, presumably so she could continue to suck on it, Even going so far as to vocalize her disappointment. So she seemed that much more overjoyed when he decided to fuck her throat to make his cock hard again.

Only moments after he gave her instructions, she was on his lap, following them to a t, even asking in a slightly hoarse voice if she was doing it right. Her nipples had grown hard, as well as her cock, which he only just realized hadn’t been serviced at all so far, except for his partial handjob earlier.

He smiled as he thought of a nice compromise, then groaned lightly as she began playing with his nipples. He said, “Yeah, just like that. Now, let’s do this-“ He took a bottle of lube out, put on a house-made butt-plug extention nozzle on the end and squirting a little lube our before lifting Gwen with a little help from his suit, sticking in the bottle, and giving two good splurts inside her ass.

He then picked her up again, her back to him, guided her onto his cock, and stuffed if into her, the lube somewhat cushioning the blow. He gave a few test thrusts into her, to see how his cock fit, and said to his slutty sex partner, “Now, suck yourself. As long as you do, I’m going to masturbate you, but if you stop, this is what you’ll get:”

He stuck a Nanotech device into her pussy, which latched onto her G-Spot and vibrated harshly. When Stark’s ginger touched it, it retracted and stopped vibrating, letting him work on it manually. “Now, you little whore, start sucking yourself.” He said playfully, licling one of her breasts from base to nipple as he started gyrating against her ass, the lube slowly starting to coat her insides as opposed to his fat cock.

Gwen let out a small surprised yelp as she was lifted and lube was squirted into her ass. She then felt his cock as it entered her ass almost without any resistance. She was so turned on and ready that his cock simply slid into her ass like it was being sucked in. He commanded her to suck her own cock - that was something she had never considered doing. So she tried it.

Even though she was flexible it was rather hard to do it from this position, riding his cock. But she managed to get the head of her cock into her mouth about the same time as Stark inserted the device into her pussy. She was now being pleasured in her ass, her pussy and her cock. She was in heaven. She almost orgasmed right away again. She could not believe how wonderful it felt to be impaled on a cock while being made to cum with her pussy.

The precum from her cock was oozing from the thick cock head and she licked it off like nectar. She knew she was soon going to explode in the best orgasm of her life.

Stark’s partner yelped as he lifted her and filled her ass with lube. As he thrust into her ass, he groaned heavily at the combined looseness and tightness of it, loose for whatever reason and tight because she was clamping down on him, trying to milk him.

As he tucked her, she tried to get a good position to suck herself off, and finally she did. Stark nodded, and pulled her closer to his body and increased his speed a little. He could tell she was fighting back orgasm, and he whispered to her, “It won’t upset me one bit if you cum right now. Actually, it’ll probably help me cum, too, so go ahead. Cum for me, you dirty little self-sucking whore.”

He turned up the intensity of the device in her pussy, having noticed her licking precum off her cock. He felt a trembling deep in her core, building powerfully. “Alright, here we go...” He sped up tremendously, pounding her so hard his balls started hitting hers, which turned him further on still.

He groaned. The lube was distributed evenly now, for the most part, and he could begin to feel every last detail of her insides. He remembered how Pepper would always lube herself up with her copious amounts of precum, and in that one moment, he was sad again.

Then he immediately remembered that there was a reason this girl was here, that she was here for him now. That Pepper would be happy that he found somebody to share the rest of his life with. That he could feel so comfortable with her, fucking her silly.

He felt himself getting close again, and he said to her, “I-I’m about to cum again... L-let’s cum t-together... please?” He pounded her like there was no tomorrow, balls aching from the impacts they endured, until finally, he hilted and came inside her, her colon filling quickly with the volume of his load and moving on to the small intestine.

He occasionally thrust again to renew the orgasm, reinvigorating him to keep going. Every passing moment saw her bowels fill further and further, even stretching them out to a degree, until it reached her stomach. Her intestines stretched a little more, then a powerful blast of cum began to force his cum into her stomach, further filling it up. He groaned as he finished, saying, “Whew, it’s been so long since I tried that...” He put his hand on her belly, and his cock instantly hardened again at its size.

Being called a selfsucking whore only served to make Gwen moan even more around her own cock. She did however not want to cum before Stark did, wanting him to get as much pleasure as possible. She had been holding back. So when he told her to cum and he turned up the intensity of not just the device in her pussy but also his savage ass fucking she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Fuuuucckk... yessss. cuummm.... cum with meeee." She moaned as she began to feel his cock cumming in her ass. Her own cock erupted, filling her mouth with her own cum and covering her face and tits with the thick white sperm. It felt like Stark's cock was expanding in her ass, spraying the white hot cum deep into her and she could feel her stomach expanding even more.

The force of the cum entering her ass and intestines forced some of the cum already in her mouth out the way it had originally entered. The thick cum came rushing up out of her mouth and nose as her whole body was wrecked with the most intense orgasm of her life. She gurgled on the cum, trying to swallow while her pussy and and quivered and her cock shot out more cum on her face, tits and stomach.

Her stomach was stretched to a degree that seemed ridiculous. But she smiled at the man. "Fuck... that... was intense. I think I need a little time, but when can we do that again?" She asked the man that had just fucked her fat.

Gwen held back her orgasm at first when Stark asked her to cum, but his speeding up and the amping up he gave the device’s power, he was able to make her cum on his cock, hard. And when she did, her asshole squeezed down hard on his cock, helping him towards orgasm himself.

She moaned out a short sentence before she came herself, filling her stomach and coating her front with her cum, some even splashing into her hood and hair, possibly staining them with her somewhat potent seed. He could even hear her trying to swallow her load as it exploded from her lips, further coating her tits and expanded stomach.

She most definitely looked pregnant by the time they both finished filling her stomach up from both sides, her heavy belly swaying along to the rhythm of her heavy breathing. She smiled, confessed that she’d had fun, and asked when they could do this again. Stark, however, just chuckled.

He generated a nano-sheath for his cock, and pulled out, a huge butt-plug forming as he removed his rock-hard cock from the device. “Maybe not long at all. I mean, I still have one last load in here before we’re done, and you’d hate to leave your customer wanting more, wouldn’t you? Of course you would.”

He laid her so that his stiff cock was laying in-between her pussy lips and under her balls. He rubbed the sensitive folds across his meat, lifting the still cum-filled orbs with every stroke. He lifted her a little more and lowered her onto his length, groaning at his own sensitivity.

He pressed a button on the chair, and two slim needles came out, unnoticeable if you weren’t looking for or expecting them, and injected a purplish fluid into her balls. In mere moments, they would begin to grow larger, more packed with cum, and both her balls and cock would grow more sensitive.

And simultaneously, they made achieving orgasm much harder, allowing for insane stamina and inhuman orgasms, which Stark knew as he began sucking on his new call-girl’s cock and fucking her pussy at the same time, also sticking his tongue into her cock hole. He usually used the mix of drugs on himself, but he wanted his candidate to feel amazing this last go-round.

Gwen was thoroughly exhausted from the massive multi orgasm that she had just experienced. But her spider-stamina and her willpower kept her going. She felt Stark's cock being retracted but being replaced at the same time by just as massive a butt plug. The sensation was strange but quite lovely. She was panting to regain her energy. And then she smiled at him when he said he had another load before he was done. "I'm always ready for more of your cock Mr. Stark. If you fuck me that good I'll always keep cuming back for more."

The blonde girl was lifted and then impaled on his large cock. Gwen felt the hardness entering her pussy and she squealed with pleasure, "Ohhh.. yeah! Fuck my tight pussy." as she squeezed down on his hardness with the muscles in her nether regions.

Gwen didn't feel the needles that injected the drug into her. But she began to feel a swelling in her balls and cock. And she suddenly became extremely sensitive. She wasn't stupid and would most likely later realize that it was Mr. Stark's doing. But right at this moment she was lost in the pleasure. She moaned out as he fucked her and she felt his tongue beginning to suck her cock. The combined feeling was incredible.

Stark’s guest was exhausted as he pulled his cock out of her, panting to regain her breath and her stamina, though she smiled at him as he admitted he had one more load in his balls before he finished. She replied that she would always come back for more if this was to be her treatment.

He chuckled again, and said, “You’re gonna be here anyway, Monday to Friday, and maybe weekends if you can cum in, from noon to 10PM, unless you can stay later, and you’ll be doing a half hour show or two between six and nine, when the dickgirl crowd comes in, since our regular just quit.. I dunno, Tuesday?”

When she squealed as he impaled her tight pussy with his thick cock, struggling to get it all the way in, despite the extreme amount of girlcum she was producing, he groaned as well, his cock twitching noticeably inside her tight cunt.

He noticed that she was squeezing down on him, her tightness almost rejecting his cock as he fucked her. He kissed her neck. “What’s the matter, my whore? Don’t you like my cock impaling your pussy? How about now?”

He thrust into her, hard, forcing his cock into her up to her cervix. Stark groaned and said, “OH, I didn’t expect that to work! Oh, gods, you’re so tight, I might blow this last load right now...” Then the serum began to work its real magic, loosening her cervix.

Stark hadn’t expected that, given the fact that he’d never used it on a Futanari before, but the surprise wasn’t at all unwelcome. The combined weight of Gwen herself and her packed intestines and stomach caused her so slowly sink onto Stark’s cock as he fucked her

Finally, on one thrust, he broke through her loosened cervix, hitting the far side of her womb and groaning, completely hilted in her. It was as if the two of them were made for each other, Stark fitting so perfectly inside Gwen. He continued to fuck her powerfully after a moment, still giving her a blowjob, and now fondling her packed to bursting, heavy, dilated balls and rubbing her clit at the same time.

When she finally felt him penetrate her so deep that his cock entered her cervix she cried out in pure pleasure. She had never felt anything like it and she was sure her mind was going. His cock was so deep inside her but it felt so good and natural. And the combined feeling of pleasure from her clit and her cock was adding to the sensation.

Gwen could not utter a single coherent sentence let alone intelligible words. She was moaning and drooling with the taste of cum in her mouth. Every time Stark's fat cock hilted out in her pussy she could feel the cum in her stomach being forced up and extra cum being added to her mouth, making her savor the taste.

He fucked her so hard that all her world was him and his cock and the promise of release that they brought. She could only wish for an orgasm that the drug prevented as she bounced on his perfect cock.

Gwen’s cry of pleasure as Stark penetrated her innermost, previously private place, he himself groaned along with her. He was certain that he couldn’t possibly be feeling the same thing as she was, but it must’ve been pretty close, minus the stimulation her pussy was getting.

He took his fingers, coated in her juices, and licked two of them, savoring the slightly bitter taste, before parting Gwen’s lips and placing the other three in her mouth, turning her lips towards him. He quit sucking on her cock and began kissing her passionately.

He also began jerking her off, pressing the tip of his finger into her dick and plugging the flow of precum, causing it to build up, which likely caused her a great deal of pleasure, as it did Stark. He was nearly ready to cum, tasting the salty-sweet combination of their cum mixing and sloshing between their mouths, just as he and Pepper used to do...

He groaned again, much louder this time, feeling himself on the edge. He started using shorter, more powerful strokes, pounding into her tight cunt and womb more powerfully with every movement. He could feel the cum rising in her belly with each piston-like strike into her sacred space.

He sped up again, then hilted in her as he came powerfully into her womb, the space immediately hitting capacity and bloating out, forcing a load of cum into Stark’s throat and stomach, though he didn’t mind at all. All he cared about was his new employee-slash-fucktoy.

He moved his hand back to her balls and clit, playing with them as the only organ that he hadn't filled to capacity and beyond yet, besides her lungs, grew and swelled with his baby batter, filling even her Fallopian tubes to their limit. Her middle swelled and bounced with every burst of cum he released inside her. His orgasm finally waned, and he slumped back in the chair, taking her on top of himself, still kissing her as the displacement continued to fill his own stomach to full.

After the displacement had ended, he parted lips with her, a stream of cum still connecting their lips as he chuckled and said, “Before you say anything, you told me to make you a pregnant spider. Did I not deliver?” He placed the hand he wasn’t masturbating her with and gently slapped her belly, causing it to ripple and a little more cum to slosh out of her mouth.

Back
Top Bottom