Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Kings weakness (Venom and Marcuss cont... )

Ceron

Supporter
Supporter
A King's Weakness (Uncle/Niece RP)

[ 11 posts ]
Subscribe topic | Bookmark topic | Print view | E-mail friend Previous topic | Next topic
A King's Weakness (Uncle/Niece RP)
TenderLips

Post A King's Weakness (Uncle/Niece RP)

"Sir, Matilda has been kidnapped by the Black Army. They left a note." The maid quickly rushed over to the kings desk, and handed the paper to him.

His eyes were wide as she announced the terrible news, his heart sinking. My niece has been taken?" He repeated, mumbling to himself more than asking hte question. The paper slipped in to his hands, and he read it carefully;

10 000 000 in diamonds.
In return, you get your precious niece's life.
If not, we will slaughter her.
No; wait.
Her figure is quite appealing,
I think we'll break her first.
You come alone.
10 pm tonight at the Riverside Barn.
Every minute you are late,
one of her fingers will be cut off.
Then her toes, then her throat.
Don't be late.

- The Black Army

The kings eyes filled with anger, rage. His hands stiffened as them fisted together, crumbling the paper. He smalled the crunched up paper on the desk under his hands. "Get me my horse!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. "And get me ten million in diamonds. Now!" Several maids and workers scrambled to their feet to fetch his things. "If they lay one finger on her..." He growled under his breath. The young maid who had retrieved the note, quickly got his coat. He raised his arms as she slipped him into it. She dared not to speak to him, since she knew that his niece meant more to him than anything in the world. Matilda's mother died in childbirth, and the kings brother, her father, was assasinated on the thrown. He, took his place. Matilda was the only person the king would show affection for. He had an odd connection with her, many would say it was more than just family love.

After packing the diamonds and storming out of the castle, his last words were these; "I go alone!" He screamed, right after mounting his black stallion and right before stampeding off to the Riverside Barn. When he arrived, it still being early, he decided to snoop around in search of his niece, Matilda. The king was not only politically powerful, but strong and skilled. With ease, every guard standing in his way was killed. Finally finding Matilda, he quickly untied her from the ropes, and she collapsed in his arms.

"Uncle! Uncle!" I whispered loudly in joy, as I jumped into his arms. I had never been so happy to see him, or anyone in my life. Tears streamed down my face as I squeezed him tightly. "I'm so glad to see you!"

(( Feel free to continue here, or via PM. Must be King. Please be literate. ))

Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:06 pm
Report this post
Profile Send private message
Marcuss
Sex Beast

Edit post Reply with quote
Post Re: A King's Weakness (Uncle/Niece RP)
My sword bloody as i fell the last kidnapper and the dark hues rested upon the girl. With the actions of freeing the smaller female from her bonds I find my arms holding to you tightly letting the weapon that had just caused so many deaths lean to the wall. My heart won't stop beating as who I hold in my arms all that I have left of a sister long gone.

Finally pulling back slightly yet not releasing "They didn't hurt you did they?" A hand moving hair from your face as if trying to find on hair out of place . Arms holding protectively letting the girl release her fear and the relief of finally being rescued. My heart slowing down knowing that my niece was safe finally my deep voice fills the room close to your ears" Are you ok to travel or do you need a night to rest at an inn?"

Concerned etched upon features eyes locked to the others holding for the moment listening for any other sounds of others incase I had missed one

Wait for it....
Beep

Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:14 pm
Report this post
Profile Send private message MSNM/WLM YIM AIM WWW
TenderLips

(What's your character's name? First and last )

As you pushed me away just barely, to see my pretty face, I looked back up at you. My emerald eyes almost glittering like stars on a dark night. I smiled lightly to the feel of your warm hands against my delicate face. I removed an arm from around you, in order to wipe the tears off of my face. My hand passed under my eyes and against my cheeks. I made a little sniffle sound, before smiling warmly. "No, they didn't do anything." My spare hand, which wipped my tears brushed against your arm, only to meet with your hand displacing my few strands of elegant blonde hair.

As you asked the second question, I seemed to fall silent as I was lost within your eyes. The ones I had missed oh so much. After several momments, I finally snapped out of the unexpected gaze and shook my head lightly, starring down at your expensive clothed chest. Your words echoed throughout my mind. I wondered about getting out of here, and heading off. But those thoughts soon morphed into negative thoughts. "We need to leave." My head sundenlly shot up to look back in your eyes. My eyes were filled with worry, and alarm. "If the find us, they'll kill us." I quickly pushed out of your arms, but grabbed oyur hand tightly and began to pull you towards the exit of the barn. "Comon, we have to hurry!" I held your hand tightly, as if never to let go. "I don't care where we go. As long as we're far away from them and safe." I continued to forcefully pull you.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:54 pm
Report this post
Marcuss
Sex Beast

Jican Bunto had seen alot of things from this girl but the look of fear..

"It is ok Matilida.. I killed them.. well most of them I think one or two might still be breathing." Still I pick up the large blade wiping the blood off it before sheathing it. I am very relieved that you were not harmed but then the wrath of the King would be great had things gone beyond a simple kidnapping. Feeling the small hand slip to mine I can't help but to grin at your scared thoughts and words.

"Ok ok take it easy " I suddenly pull you back to me and my arms encircle you for a moment "I promise that nothing more is going to happen to you dear.. not in my care. " his words were soft but the fierceness in his eyes.
"come lets go anyway this place stinks " this time I took the lead releasing your hand as well letting my own fall lightly upon the hilt of my sword just incase.

The rays of the setting sun come into view seeing my horse is still undisturbed. With incredible ease i grab the pommel and pull myself up offering a hand to you " Ok I know a spot a few hours from here to rest the night . We can finish the journy to the castle tomorrow in the light. Might be safer in case there are more an they want you badly enough"

Wait for it....
Beep

Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:11 pm
Report this post
TenderLips

My eyes scattered the barn cautiously, like a hawk searching for its meal. Over protective was a good word to describe me. Especially when itcame to you, protective was everything. As you pulled me back in my arms, your gentle words, as soft as a dove's feathers, tickled my ears. I couldnt help but to blush lightly, but you headed infront of me and let go of my hand before anything could be noticed.

I continued to follow you, my eyes continuously shifting from right to left, and my head occasionally turning to look behind. I was making sure nothing could be in the way of harming you. Being the most important person in my life, and the most generous after taking me in when I had no one, the most i could do was watch out for you, and attempt to protect and rescue you just as you do for me.

As you pulled yourself up on the horse, I listened to what you had to say. I watched oyur hand unfold to take mine. With a light nod, I grabbed your hand and mounted on top of the horse, directly behind you. My slim exposed legs spread out across the horse, before my arms curled around your waist and your back to hold on. I leaned my head against your back, "Thank you, so much..." I gave a light squeeze as those light words escaped my pink lips.

Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:05 pm
Report this post
Marcuss
Sex Beast

I can't help but to notice how protective over me but I don't mind it. Actually it is kind of cute. As We mount the horse I can't help but to notice the dress showing more of your legs. The beast kicked into action i have to distract myself surprised by my sudden reaction to feeling your soft body pressing to my back, your arms around my waist.

The words of thanks bring a smile to my face as i lean back for a moment turning my head, lips accidently brushing along your neck to your ear" Anytime that is what Uncles are for" A grin passes my lips falling into silence while I direct the horse threw the forest going threw trails i haven't been down since i was a child.

Still the time seems to pass quickly enough as the moon seemed to come into view and the night blanketed the sky. Slowing the tired horse to a cantor" There is a small cave near by , and a stream for water and bathing should you want it. I will get the fire going and see if I can't find something for us to eat " The small rocky outcropping of the hill came into view. I got off the horse and my hands fell to your hips lifting you up off the tired horse. My hands innocently slide up your sides setting you upon your feet

Wait for it....
Beep

Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:05 am
Report this post
TenderLips

The feeling of your lips grazing my neck and ear sent a hot surge throughout my body. I shivered a bit, from the off feeling I had just expirienced. My face, only to burn red. "Yes, a bath would be nide after being kept in a barn like a pig." I chuckled lightly, wrapping my arms tightly around your neck as you lifted me off the horse. My legs lightly hanging on to your waist as you slowly set me down. I smiled lightly as your hands slipped up my soft legs. Blushing seemed to be an offly big problem tonight, since I could barely stop. Luckily for the dark of the night, it was hard to notice. "Thank you." I nodded politely as I plopped onto my two feet.

I took a gaze around, taking in all of my environment and setting. "It's beautiful out here...." I whispered softly, as if not to the disturb the peace of the night. I brought my hand up to the horse, and lightly pet its tough fur. I smiled lightly, before turning around and facing you. "Where too, Uncle? Lead the way, your royal highness." I smiled playfully as I waited for you to begin to walk, so that I could follow.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:58 am
Report this post
Marcuss
Sex Beast

For a moment the feeling of your body sliding against mine, the arms around my neck while your legs slide down around mine cause my thoughts to move to a realm that they shouldn't. Nodding at your words of thanks as I try not to speak giving away any thoughts that might slip out. "Yeah it is nice, use to come here alot as a teenager when thing were alot simpler. Grabbing the saddle bags off the horse I open one and set the fed bag over the horses head "eat buddy you've earned the rest" My hand patting its head.

"Up the trail " Once more I move ahead of you giving a smirk at the playfulness pleased to see that your doing better then a few hours back. The rocky trail was fairly easy to navigate and led into a slightly cramped cave. He actually had to hunch slightly " hmm don't remeber it being this small. " the remains of a fire pit not having been used in years.

He set the bags down and taking a seat upon the dirt floor as well he rifled threw the bag" Here it isn't much but might help while your clothes can dry " he set out a towel and one of his shirts " the stream is down the trail and just go straight about a hundred yards , should see the stream"

Wait for it....
Beep

Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:36 pm
Report this post
TenderLips

"Things are only as simple as you make them." I glanced at you briefly, throwing a warm smile before turning my head again to face the direction I was walking in. "You know, I've never been out past dark in a forest. I've always wanted to go camping, even if it's in a cave." I chuckled to myself, my giggle barely noticable. "Dad told me we'd always come, but we never got to it before he passed." I looked over at you, sorrow twirling in my eyes. "So I'm glad to be sharing this expirience with you." I smiled, "I couldn't have picked a better person." I smiled lovingly, and kindly as I stepped foot in the cave. I didn't have to bend down, since the cave just came a few inches over my head.

I observed the cave carefully. It was obviously people had used this before, but it all came clear it was you years back. I looked down at the pile of burnt wood and old stones. "Are you sure you'll be able to create fire out of all this? If you need I'd be glad to find fallen branches and carry them back here." I looked up at you for a momment before gazing over at the dark forest, that seemed to go on for miles.

My head quickly glanced over at you as you caught my attention with the stream. I gave a light nod and picked up the towel. "I shouldn't be too long. Can you come retrieve me in 20 minutes?? I hate being alone int he forest, and especially walking there and back alone. Please?" I pouted as I held the towel close to myself and waited for my answer.

Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:12 pm
Report this post
Marcuss
Sex Beast

Chuckling at your assessment of my former sanctuary "Yeah it seems to have fallen into dissary over the years. " Still it was like a home away from home. Giving thought to the words " Well After I get this whole situation taken care of we will go on a real camping trip, how deos that sound ?" I give you a smile , reassuring in its nature.

"No go ahead and enjoy your bath , freshen up I will be there before you now it " Handing you the Towel and shirt " Now go before I make you chop a tree down or something " giving a wink I start to get thigns organized pulling out a large sleeping bag and settting it in the furtherst end of the cave. Resetting the stones As you leave I head out not taking long to find some sticks and finally some descent sized branches and pieces of wood for a good long fire.

Setting a few traps for a some rabbits ANd finally hanging another blanket over the opening I start heading down to the stream probably a bit early but figured you would prefer me early then late

Wait for it....
Beep

Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:40 pm
Report this post
TenderLips

I smiled to your offer of real camping, but my smile fell as you insisted I went alone. I looked out at the woods but made a little yelp under my breath. "If I die, I will not make your life easy...." I chuckled a bit as I turned around and began to walk towards the stream. I left the cave and was already a few meters away. I stopped in my tracks tot he sound of the cawing of a owl. I looked around alarm, "You better come soon!" I cried out before taking a run for the stream.

I finally arrived at the stream. It was a hot spring. Just by the steam rising I was already feeling warm. I smiled, and began to strip off my clothes. I slipped out of my upper class dress and tossed it in the stream. "Might as well get a good wash..." I smirked a bit, before throwing off my boots on the side of the stream. All I had left was my bra and panties. I slowly lowered my self into the water. It was so soothing I sunk in. "Ahhh..." I smiled, all of my going in the water other than my head. I closed my eyes for a few momments to enjoy the calm water, but reopened them and removed my panties and bra.

The spring wasn't deep. In fact, it was shallow. When I stood up, the water barely rised aboze my waist. I stood up straight, and walked over to my dress floating there. In my hand, my bra and panties. I rinsed and scrubbed them the best I could before going back to the edge of the spring and hanging them on a near by low-heighted branch. I moved back over to the center of the spring, still standing. I leaned forward, only to dunk my hair into the water. I passed my hands through my hair several times before, just as you came, I threw my head back, causing my silky blonde hair to flip up into the air and back down on my back.

In the quiet of the night I find my eyes enjoying as you cleaned the dust of the road and even seemed to take away the stain of recent events. Leaning against the tree as his thick arms enfolded one over the other watching as she seemed to enjoy the soothing water. Truly was an enticing site and the thoughts that started to run threw my head were far from sanitary. A smile slid over my lips as i see you remove your under clothes and giving me a full sight of your young taunt form as the lines from the day seem gone and you started to try and clean your clothes. I am even given peeks of that which lays between your thighs and I can feel my shaft twitch in response to my thoughts.

Stepping from the shadows as your long hair flips to your back spraying water over the place "You look much more refreshed my dear. " MY deep voice sounding past my lips as I crouch down upon the edge of the shore line. Luckily the night would mask my obvious enjoyment at seeing your nude form. MY dark eyes seem to light up as I keep my gaze to you . "Take it your gonna need to borrow my shirt ?" Seeing your own clothes hanging over the branch of a low hanging tree.

I looked a bit startled to see you. I turned around, a smile forming on my lips as I looked at you. I didn't seem to try to hide myself. In fact, I was completely comfortable with you and my being bare. My long blonde hair fell over my shoulders, hiding the nipples of my breast. "Yes, the spring isn't too hot. It's very relaxing." I smiled nicely at you. I made my way slowly to you, nearing the edge. I dragged my hands over the water lightly, causing wrinkles in the water with my soft fingers. "It's beautiful."

I couldn't see you all that well do to the night, but your presence was gentle and your voice was that of my uncle's, so I was sure it was you. "Your shirt...?" I looked a little confused, before looking around and spotting my clothes. I laughed softly, "Oh, my clothes." I laughed a little more. "I'm sure they'll dry. Hopefully before I'm wrinkled." I smiled. "And what about you, Uncle? Don't you need refreshening? The spring is very soothing. You've had a long day. Both of us have." I smiled, "The camp will be fine without us for a few minutes, won't it? You have time." I sunk into the water slowly, pushing off the ground lightly to push my body backwards in the water.

My eyes showed the smile that his my lips as you look at me. I can't help but to admire as you don't bother to hide yourself instead give my eyes something to enjoy, to feast upon as my mind goes off into thoughts that should never cross my mind. ..Still it is not completely taboo for many of my nobles have married cousins and even nieces , look at any family tree and one woulds see it branching inward. "I am glad you enjoy it Matilda" The deep voice rumbling from his chest.

It was the offer that really caught my attention and i am pleased that night masks the look upon my face and the reaction my own body is having to the thoughts that race threw my mind. I give pause as i think on it really wondering if doing such would be the brightest idea and still a bath was tempting, sweat and blood still upon me . I easily cave in to my weak reasons. The sound of my rustling as i remove my clothing and hanging them over a branch , leaving my sword near the bank should I need it and I wade into the water , the warmth seeping into my tired and weary bones

I would enjoy it much more if you were with me, against me, in me. Those stubborn and incestuous words echoed throughout my mind. I wanted them to escape my lips so bad, but somehow, my morals stopped me from doing so. There weren't much morals. I had just invited you to bathe with me. That was immoral and unsual enough. And I could tell my thoughts were twin to yours. It was our blood, maybe. But I could not only tell by your words, but by your eyes and your erect manhood. I smiled as you gave in. A tickling feeling filled my stomach to the thought of your naked body. I couldn't understand my thoughts, and my lusting, but I couldn't escape from it. Not now, not at any time I was with you.

"It's nice, isn't it?" I smile at the sight of you sinking into the warmth of the hot spring. "You look restless." I stated, tilting my head a bit. "I feel quilty for it. All the troubles you have gone through to rescue me, from a situation that could have been avoided if I haden't been so weak and vulnerable." I slowly move my way for you. Step by step, closer and closer. I finally reach you, but rather than standing in front of you, I circle you; stepping around you. My hands traced up your back to your shoulders. My hands rubbing against them; massaging them. I pressed my body against yours, unable to resist. I sneak my head beside yours, my lips by your ear. My hot breath beated against your ear as I said, "How does it feel?"

For a moment I could have sworn thoughts were similar in your eyes catching the look in the moonlight. I have to wonder if your trying to seduce me. Yet here I was in the soothing waters naked with my ward. I stop my sigh from escaping my lips as I instead close my eyes ignoring the look in yours. As you ask your question it helps me for a moment pull my mind away from things " Actually yeah it nice. " but pause as you continue and I smile at your words at first not noticing how your growing closer to him.

"Dear it happens , your my niece so you are a target. I should have thought of that and assigned you a guard " His mouth was to open up more but suddenly you are right there and I swear I could feel a hard nipple brush my shoulder as you circle me. For a moment I feel as if I am the hunted. Goose bumps form upon my skin in the wake of your touch upon the broad shoulders and Once more my eyes close as your fingers work to my tired and sore muscles. The heated breath that leaves you seems to fall upon me with a steady pace.

It isn't like till you hear my moan of enjoyment to your massaging then suddenly I feel your body, supple and soft pressed to my back which this time causes another sound of enjoyment to pass my lips unbidden as if answering your unspoken question.

I smiled at the escape of your moans. I didn't need words, I had your body's natural reaction. I shouldn't be smiling, but I am, and I had no intentions of stopped anything I was doing. I continued to massage your shoulders. Pressing a little harder every couple of pushes and letting on light one. "You're very tense, Uncle." I said softly, continuing to massage your shoulders. "You need to relax." I rubbed my hands over your shoulders, and down your arms lightly. There was a pause in my actions, before my soft warm lips pressed against your neck. My hands were resting on your arms, but they didn't stay there for long. My lips moved down your neck slowly, seductively, as my hands began to roam around. They snuck themselves under your arms and to yoursides, moving onto your stomach. They would come so close from your private but then retreat. I moved them back around to your lower back, before dragging them up gently. I kissed your shoulder once more, before my hands returned to your shoulders to continue to massage.

My body hugged your backside perfectly, before I moved back a little. I pecked the back of your neck before stepping back. I held onto your right arm as I came around. "How's that? Is it any better?" I asked casually, as if nothing odd had just taken place. I was extremely close. My body was inches from pressing up against yours, and my lips were even closer. My big blue eyes watching yours and waiting for a possitive response.

Even though I cannot see your smile I can feel it while your hands work magic upon my shoulders and for the moment I am lost in that feeling able to ignore the press of your young and supple body moving to mind. It is your words that pull me from keeping my mind locked in the massage as it returns to the thoughts as I become fully aware of you. For a moment I could swear your lips are touching my neck and it seems the area goes very quiet aside from the water lapping against our bodies.

Your touch is soothing and exciting as you roam over my body , sliding down the still powerful arms even in my middle years and sliding over my stomach before your kisses come again to my neck heating my blood with thier very touch. As your hands grow closer to my erect flesh I wonder if your going to be so bold and yet I find my will quickly crumbling under your advances. My mind in war with itself but my resolve returns as your hands continue to massage my shoulders.

Sighing I find myself unable to answer for my voice would betray me though as it is my body acting extremely traitorous. "Yes it is helping " some how I release the words finding a shiver running down my spine drawing in a deep breath as i know I should put an end to this and now but another half of me wanting to turn and take you in my arms, to feel your warmth surrounding me.

I smiled lightly, before looking down at the water, to your blooming erection. I laughed lightly to myself. Your shoulders might not be tense anymore... " My right hand index finger trailed from the bottom of your penis to the top teasingly. I smiled, my eyes glittering with seduction as I look up at you. "... but this is." My hand cupped your hard cock nicely. My hand was warm and it rubbed up and down lightly.

Before you could say anything, my left hand index finger pressed against your lips. "Shh." I paused, looking into your eyes. "I don't care what others think, or if they say it is wrong." I smiled weakly but then smiled more at the thought of you. "I can't escape the thoughts of you in my mind. And everytime I look at you, or speak with you..." My finger slowly dropped, my other hand still stroking your manhood. I leaned in, my erect nipples brushing up your chest as I neared my body to yours. My lips were so close to yours. I looked up into your beautiful eyes. "I want your lips up against mine..." I pressed my body completely against yours. "And our bodies lost with each other."

I freeze as i feel the finger of your right hand come into contact with my shaft and it jerks in response to your touch. My mind is to frozen and words unable to leave my lips to protest. The groan of enjoyment slips past as you cup my sac and rub it. Finally I find myself able to speak but am quickly shut down as you press your finger to my lips and your words one more stop me in my tracks. I cant' believe as I meet your eyes I am being seduced by my own niece and here i was letting you.

As if your words were a honey toned trap my arms slip around your waist and my larger form engulfs yous , feeling the hard points of your nipples pressed to mine and my cock hard between our bodies. My lips meet yours and maybe a bit to eagerly still I cant' deny that I do want you. And I revel in the taste and feel of your softer lips for long moments before my tongue finds its way into your mouth , demanding the attention of your tongue.

Back
Top Bottom