Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB ☆ — the search for a dom.

Crystalline

Meteorite
tumblr_p7p4gayEZ51uvjaajo6_500.png

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Hello there and welcome to this search thread! You can call me Crystalline or Crystal, whichever you prefer. This is essentially the female version of my male search thread, so hopefully everything looks normal and organised and not like a raging garbage-fire. I’ll try to keep this post simple but concise; this will include my rules, restrictions, kinks, word-bank, pairings, and plot prompts.
The Rules.
  • This is a search for FxM or FxNB, specifically seeking male or futa partners.
  • Semi-literate to literate replies with decent spelling and grammar. I can be flexible and adapt to my partner’s preferences but I usually average between 300-1000+ words per reply in the third person and past tense. If you require a writing sample, please ask for one and I shall provide.
  • Please, talk to me OOC! Conversation and communication are very important to me, and if we aren’t communicating regularly then I’ll feel like you aren’t interested in the role-play or, because I am a socially anxious idiot, I’ll think I’ve done something wrong. It might be irrational but I should be upfront about that. I get invested in role-plays and will want to talk plot with you.
  • When it comes to NSFW content, I will reiterate my disclaimer; I am currently only looking for a dominant partner who enjoys taking control in sexual situations. I tend to operate on a plot over smut policy, somewhere between 70-60% plot and 40-30% smut. I am pretty new to the realm of kinks and fetishes, but I'm quite open and experimental. Basically, I'm willing to learn and I want to be able to incorporate your kinks/fetishes into the role-play whenever applicable.
The Restrictions.
↳ This section references certain situations, fetishes, or kinks that I will not play. There will probably be some things I’m not interested in that aren’t listed here but, chances are, if it’s an extreme kink or fetish then you’ll need to run it past me.
  • Currently I am uninterested in playing dominant characters.
  • Watersports, scat, menses, extreme torture, mutilation, snuf, and hardcore vore are not welcome.
  • While I am uninterested in cheating plots, I can be persuaded into polyamory, gang-bangs, threesomes, cuckolding, etc.
  • Feeding, obese and overweight characters, and an excess of body hair are not something I enjoy either.
  • Furries are not something I’m looking for right now but I am curious about anthropomorphic species that are humanoid with animal characteristics like ears, tails, scales, etc. [Example].
The Kinks.
↳ This section references certain situations, fetishes, or kinks that I am very interested in playing. If you are interested in role-playing together, then please tell me some of your own kinks so that we can include them in the role-play.
  • Size differences, specifically playing against physically bigger, stronger, and more powerful characters.
  • Experience differences, I enjoy playing inexperienced or virginal submissives against older, more intelligent and more experienced dominants. However, I’d also be interested in playing against an inexperienced or first-time dominant.
  • Power play, this does include D/S elements but is mainly referring to pet-play, daddy/mommy kinks, baby-girls, and being forced to submit.
  • Foreplay, as in, dry-humping, clothed sex, oral sex, hand jobs, fingering, marking, and feminisation where my character dresses up or wears lingerie, etc.
  • A/B/O dynamics is a trope that incorporates some of my favourite kinks, such as impregnation, cum inflation, belly bulges, prey/predator dynamics, dub-con, and basic breeding kinks.
  • Obsessive, possessive, and jealous behaviour from partners. I honestly cannot stress this kink enough.
The Word-Bank.
↳ Here are a few words that might catch your eye, if you choose a few then we could create an entirely new plot together. I've italicised what I'm craving the most.
Love Triangles || Obsessive Love || Yandere Characters || Tsundere Characters || Kuudere Characters || Serial Killers || Criminals || Mafia || Gangs || Soulmates || Supernatural Creatures || Supernatural Creature Hunters || Werewolves || Vampires || Mages || Witches || Mermaids || Dragons || Naga/Lamia || Nekos || Bunny-people || Wolf-people || A/B/O Dynamics || Pack Dynamics || Monsters || Zombies || Apocalyptic Scenarios || Romance || Horror || Magic || Fantasy || Tribal Societies || Slice of Life || High School || Anime Tropes || Reverse Harems || Obliviousness || Non-Con/Dub-Con Elements || Predator-Prey Dynamics || Miscommunication.
The Pairings.
↳ The italicised role is the role I’d prefer to play. Striked pairings are unavailable. ‘**’ indicates extreme interest.
  • Dominant x Submissive.
  • Older Step-Brother x Younger Step-Sister.
  • Obsessive!Twin Brother x Oblivious!Twin Sister.*****
  • Optimist x Pessimist.
  • Slytherin x Hufflepuff.
  • Popular Student x Transfer Student.
  • Delinquent x Transfer Student.***
  • Client x Bodyguard.
  • Knight x Princess.
  • Pirate Captain x Kidnapped Princess.
  • Shipwreck Survivor x Mermaid.
  • Mafia Member x Normal Person.
  • Criminal x Normal Person.
  • Serial Killer x Their Obsession. ****
  • Yandere x Their Obsession. ******
  • Stalker x Their Obsession. ****
  • Witch x Human/Other.
  • Werewolf x Human.
  • Alpha x Omega. *****I am really craving this!
  • Monster x Human.
  • Naga x Human/Other.
  • Neko x Human/Other.
  • Bunny x Wolf.
  • Supernatural Creature x Human.
  • Childhood Best Friend x Oblivious!Crush.
  • Guilty Prison Roommate x Innocent Prison Roommate.

Well, that's everything that I can think of for the moment! I'll just leave it there, hopefully that captures somebody's interest. Please, PM me if you're interested in role-playing together, if something caught your eye, or you have a role-play idea that you think I'd enjoy. But, please, don't just send ‘I’m interested’ and not elaborate or expect me to somehow unravel your interests for you. Just tell me what you want or what you're looking for! Regardless, thank you for reading if you made it this far. ♡

Last edited:

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
B U M P
Currently looking for an A/B/O plot!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom