Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for some Brawl Yaoi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco n Delr

Super-Earth
As it sounds! I'm looking for Yaoi pairings from the roster of none other than Brawl.

Keeping it short and sweet (who wants to read a giant paragraph, anyway?) - either plot based or just pure smut is fine, decent literacy is required (meaning you spell things out and don't use chatspeak). Posting length... well, I don't really care, but any one liners and I will likely lose interest quickly. I'll dom or sub depending on my character in the pairing (and the pairing itself). While I don't mind you asking me to play someone, do not TELL me to.

I'm good with everything but waterworks/scat/whatever. I won't ever ever take those - anything else, ask me about!

I'll take any pairings that perk my interest, but right now, I REALLY want something with the Pokemon Trainer (dubbed "Red" by 99% of the people I know, including me), with myself as the Pokemon Trainer. I don't much care WHO he's paired with (with a few exceptions, obviously), I just want to do it.

A couple suggestions I've had are Pit, Ike, and even Marth.

So if you're interested, post here or message me! Even if I don't agree to the pairing, I'm willing to talk about it with you.

The first person who roleplays with me gets cookies, too. <<

Lucario? >.>
XD
Suddenly I had the craving to play Lucario, the scene with him and snake is priceless.

Would you want to do a Lucario/Red, or maybe Pit/link? or something of that sort?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom