Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Birth of Temptation, A Cardinal Sin (Characters, Cravings, Kinks, Ideas, Plots, Roles and Rules)

Irresistible Temptations

Banned
Banished
59cf437169600123e4e366200d9b1512.jpg

(https://www.artstation.com/artwork/rRYWNE)

Hello

I'm the lustrous Irresistible Temptation
Please call me Iris
and welcome to my first Request Thread
I hope you enjoy
Background
Hello I'm Iris and it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm 19 and from Canada. I don't have much experience with the sexual side of roleplaying but I have some non-sexual roleplaying experience to work off of. I prefer to stick with fantasy as I'm more comfortable with that kind of setting but I do want to branch out into new and interesting roleplays with unique characters and challenges for them to face. I play many different races and I'm looking for MxF and FxF but I'm open to new pairings such as - not limited to - FxFuta and MxFuta.
Let's have a tone of fun together!

Style of Play
  • Length - Customarily write between 1 to 4 paragraphs with a healthy amount of detail in effort to describe the characters, their actions and their surrounding. More detail helps me.​
  • Settings - Mostly Fantasy to Fantasy-esque settings. Steampunk, Low Fantasy, High Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Lovecraft-esque, Sword and Sorcery. Open to non-fantasy settings and some may appear on this Thread.​
  • Characters - I commonly play female character that are typically younger or of equal age - compared to my partner's character or of the character's race - and more on the submissive side of the coin. This isn't a rule, just a preference for myself. I like to play Humans, Elves, Monster Girls, Demons, Angels, Androids for that Science fling, Daernei, Satyrs, Tiefling, Vampires, Dryad/ Nymphs, among others.​
  • Ages - Adhering to the rules my characters will be 15+ and will typically be 18+ in nature in their respective races.​
  • Time Skips - If a roleplay or scene is going slow, I like to add a Time Skip​
  • Consent - I'm looking for consensual relationship that can slip in or Dubious Consent if discussed before hand.​
  • Story over Smut - I'm here for a well thought out story would heavy or light sexual elements. A ratio would be 70% - 30% for Story versus Smut. This is flexible.​
  • OOC and Planning - I OOC a fair bit and I'm one for planning out a basic and flexible story line for roleplays as I tend to get off topic, not saying that's a bad thing. Just a simple Start to a flexible Finish idea board. I love to brainstorm ideas also.​
  • Time away - We are all humans and life does happen. A quick warning or update here and there would be fantastic as I'll be doing the same.​

Kinks
Roles and Pairings
  • Arranged Marriage - Modern Day/ Fantasy
  • Knight x Lady
  • Knight x Squire
  • Knight x Mage
  • Prince x Princess
  • Foreign Prince x Princess
  • Prince x Foreign Princess
  • Noble x Commoner
  • Warlord x Political Prisoner
  • Warlord x Spoil of Conflict
  • Warlord x Enslaved Enemy Sorceress
  • Evil King x Princess
  • Dark Lord x Sacrifice
  • Dark Lord x Enslaved Princess
  • Dark Lord with a heart of gold x Princess
  • Wizard x Summon (demon or monster girl)
  • Modern Day Monster Girl x Friend
  • Adventurers
  • Isekai
  • Reversed Isekai
  • Room/classmates
  • Boyfriend x Girlfriend
  • Girlfriend x Girlfriend
  • Streamer/ Camstar x Roommate
  • Step Father x Daughter
  • Step Siblings
Mini Plots
- Can be moved to Plots at some point and are highly flexible!

• Free Friends - A lonely Highschool student finds an app that helps you find friends little did she know it actually an app used by people wanting to meet up and bang. Perhaps she finds a teacher, her bestfriend's dad, her school's principle or maybe even her dad's boss on the app. What will her life become?
  • To be Captain - A hardworking volleyball player has the option to become captain of the team but her coach needs some "persuasion" to show them she'll be a great captain. Is this a new development or have they had this secret relationship to a while now?
  • Dragon Rider - A young humanoid dragon girl finds herself alone and badly wounded after a fight with another dragon, laying passed the clouds and onto the Realm and Mortals below. She awakes in a warm bed in a house owned by an old woman and her young adult son whom found her and nursed her back to health. What if the dragon comes back? What if the tale of the old woman is correct and the son is destined to be a Rider?
  • Path to Stardom - An up and coming pop-star is making waves in the industry with her beautiful appearance and lovely, catchy songs about love, romances and friendship. She's looking for new manager and determined to do whatever it takes to grow in popularity. What does her new manager have in store for her? What about a steamy photoshoot? Or a one on one conversation? Maybe a talk with a fan?
  • Arranged Marriage - The only Daughter of the Fox Clan is being married off to another clan to form an Alliance between the two Clans. It's a political marriage and the bride and groom hardly know one another. Can love come from necessity? Will the two Clans successfully from an Alliance with war in the wind?
  • Portal to a New World - A fair Elven Princess is on the run from humans that raided her forest kingdom and as she escape she was sucked into a portal of unknown creation to another world. This world she would soon discovered is populated by humans, her enemy, and can't use magic but live in sprawling, tall building made fireglass and stonework. Despite their awkward looks, they don't seem to attack her and commenting about her 'cosplay'. As the sun set and her feet hurt from walking, a human holds out a helping hand and the Princess weird adventure in the Realm called Earth begin. Will she return home or settle down in this brave new world?
  • Signed Contract - A demoness from the pits of hell returns to the human world after a much needed break and continues to sign deals with stupid mortals. She has the power to grant anything the heart desires to humans as long ass the sign the contract with her, in which a year she'll consume their soul and drag them into hell. What if the human doesn't want anything? Why are the angels starting to make she her dealings are "ethical"?
  • Harvest Festival - A elven villager finds a wounded human lost in the woods and take them home to her village. The townpeople don't want him before of the political conflict between humans and elves but the elder say it's okay until the human turns 18, then they'll have to leave the village. It's been 12 years and the human's 18 birthday is a few days away. What will happen?
  • Of monsters and man - A neko girl lives in this world of monsters and man, a fantasy world that advanced into the modern age, and goes to school with the other monsters as humans and monsters have long been separated become of discrimination and humanity winning some wars against the monster. What of her family's relationship with a human family? Why does her and her childhood friend have to be separated?
  • Welcome Home Master - The head maid had waited for her master to come home after his three month long trip away from the mansion. She, with help from the other maids and butler, kept the mansion spotless for his arrival and they were all happy to see him arrive home safely.
  • Winter Bells - A newlywed wife and her partner settle down in their honeymoon cabin up, they are snowed in from a winter storm but they don't mind. What will happen in the cabin? What will they do once they are home?
  • Dark Gales - A powerful dark magic user find herself now hunted by the Holy Church of the Nine, the nation's state religion, because of her attinity to Runic Dark Magic. What will become of her? What will she do to survive?
  • Saturday Night Gaming - A girl streamer loves four things, her kitty-cat Poh. her snacks and gaming with her friends every night and streaming in the day time. Now she has a new roommate? What are they like? What does this mean for her snacks?
  • Maiden of War - A young Oni War Maiden from the Red Tip Tribe finds herself a hired guard for an ambassador who's nation is at War with another. The pay is good but the road is long and dangerous. Can she keep the ambassador safe? What will happen to them on this trip? With enemies all around, anything can happen.
  • World of Rights and Ruins - A Demoness and main heroine finds herself transported to World of Humans from a video game called Rights of Ruins, only to end up in the room of a gamer who was playing the game. Is she trapped there? If she can return home, will the gamer come with her?
  • Just Friends - A highschool girl and her childhood friend just slept together and took one another's V-cards. Will that continue to be just friend? Or will their feelings develop into something more romantic?
  • The Pact of Flesh - A Neko Maiden finds herself lost in a new city and it found by someone that gets her in. Who is this someone? What is the Pact of Flesh?
Plots

Hero x Neko Girl
After the sun sets over the capitol city of the Aplines Empire, the Night Market opens it's door for all that come to visit as long if they have money in their pocket. The Night Market is a mysterious and magical place that is rumored to have been there before the creation of the Aplines Empire 500 years ago, and which has anything the heart desires. Anything can be bought and sold, any service that can be thought of seemingly appearance for the buyer. The Market is also a very dangerous place with special rules that need to be followed by both the merchants and customers so one does not lose their minds or bodies, literally in some sense of the term. The Empire had spent a lot of time and effort to close the Market down over the course of 200 years but they found it was easy to have it running in all it's random existence. It has seen countless people yet tonight it would have a very special visitor, a hero of the Empire.
Hot and stuffy, pure noise, rotting smell of fear and sweating claustrophobia. Iron bars, metallic floor of homely cage, hard unforgiving, bounding chains and cuffs the bite into skin and bone. An unrelenting, remorseless, insignificant existence of mindless monsters and broken hopefuls who once dreamed of seeing the sun once more. It was a miserable reality to be a Night Market slave, waiting to be saved from this state of being, to be saved by a savior and not someone consumed by darkness. Chie wasn't born into this sad reality, she was born in a small village to the far south of the Aplines Empire that was raided some years ago by Dark-kins, monsters that have been corrupted by dark magic. She was once a lively girl when she was in her home town but being enslaved and, passed up many times, for three years her heart has become cold and her mind distant from her body. Chie considered she'd die a slave, in the Night Market or just sold as third grade pleasure slave. She never considered the fact that tonight, her life wouldn't just be saved from a live of darkness but she would go on a grand adventure to save the world.

Character Ideas: First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth

More plots to come tomorrow

28.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom