Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Domination and Breeding 👉🏽👈🏽

Kymoon

Super-Earth
Good Day! You can call me Pink! I’m currently looking for a few partners to do some long term rping with! I prefer fantasy/medieval settings. Though I am not Opposed to modern settings. Below I have a few story ideas, pairings, and inspiring pictures so check those out!

STORY IDEAS

current Craving

Her return

It had been three years since she was forced to leave on the hunt to kill the archdemon. The day after her Wedding, the Sorceress has whisked away from her new husband. Now, after a three-year-long campaign, she returns the hero of the kingdom, though what will happen when she returns to her arranged marriage and finally get to know the Duke of the north. ( I imagine him being significantly dominate passive and brash. He only been with her on there wedding night she was called to the front line that next morning so now he finally getting to sink his teeth into what is his. Could be evil if we wanna play it that way? Or just a dominant male reminding her side that while she is an all powerful hero he is her master)

Wolves

When the packs Alpha is in his final moons his Daughter has taken the mantel. The packs run as normal and everything has gone well. Thought what happens when she gets her first heat as Alpha and a outsider with the wicked intentions appears.
Story Ideas

FREEDOM
Cat was one of the top agents in her unit untill the day she was kidnapped by the very criminal she was trying to capture. 2 years later when she was finally sound by her old unit she wasn’t the same she was screaming for ______ the drug lord who had taken her. What could of happen to her after 2 years of therapy Cat is ready to finally get back to work but her first mission is to bring him in.

MINE ALONE

It caught the whole kingdom off guard the night of the mutiny. The rebels force lead by the kings right hand man murder the royal family all but one the one he wanted most the pricess. When she wakes the next morning what will happen what story will she and the kingdom be told
More to come

Pairings
Lord x Slave
Knight x slave
King x Servent girl
King x Prince’s betrothed
Knight x Queen
Demon Lord x Holy Knight
Holy Knight x Demoness
Spy x criminal
Boss x assistant
Boyfriend x girlfriend