Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smile, Pose & More (Wave and Anastasia)

"Hey Megan. My Mentor." There was such a surprised expression on Fabiana's face as she turned her head and saw the girl who had been so kind to her. She was just about to stand up and hug her before she felt a hand on her shoulder. Instead she placed her own hand on her warm one in a greeting gestures, intertwining her fingers with hers as if they were briefly scissoring. As she took a seat beide her, the aspiring model-cum-history student turned her own chair a little towards hers so they knees rubbed together.

"Yes, my new roomie has just gone. You must meet her, she's lovely. Not as nice as you though." She was flattering the photographer. It was second nature to Fabiana, she was excessive in virtually everything she did, especially towards people she liked. She had just finished drinking a cup of coffee with her new college friend and was on the point of leaving when Megan showed up out of the blue. She was so happy to see her, especially when she said she was about to contact her.

"Oh you found me some work, did you? Is it the watch promo or something else." Her eyes lit up when Megan indicated that she might have some good news for her, or at least she hoped she did. Fabiana was sitting with a foot up on her seat as she reached out to touch her arm as if in gratitude. She was wearing a long sleeved, two-toned midi dress that hid most of her long lean legs, except for what was exposed up to her bent knee.

"You must tell me. Do you want a drink? Or do you want to see my new apartment. It's just in the next street." While waiting to see if she could get any modelling jobs, the strawberry blonde thought she may as well enrol for her history course. Undecided whethere to to a dorm on the campus, she saw an advert on a university noticeboard from a senior girl looking for someone to share her place with. Fabiana jumped at the chance. "Do you want to come? It'll only take a minute?"

Just like before, Fabiana was a bit jumpy and excited in front of the photographer. Megan wasn’t sure if the girl was always like that, or if she had a different kind of influence over the young blonde. Just because she had taken the models’ photos, that didn’t made the woman an expert on the subject. So, she didn’t exactly think herself as a mentor, but went with it anyway. Megan had a soft spot for kind compliments after all. “Why thank you.” Hearing nice things about herself made the young brunette giggle. Complimenting the photographer on her good work or nice looks was an easy way of getting her attention. She was guilty of being a little pretentious. Other than that, the news weren’t that new to be honest as Megan had already mentioned the job during her last meeting with the girl. It was still valid though, just postponed to next week. Other than the day of shooting, nothing much had changed about the watch promo. To tell the truth, it wasn’t a job that paid particularly much. However if it had, her client would have asked for an experienced model anyway, someone who had face value. Regarding this certain young model, it was still a start.

“You can say that, yeah.” Megan confirmed. For someone like Fabiana, the photographer would have suggested the girl to think this as a part time job rather than a full time employment. However, that seemed to be the blonde’s intention in the first place. Cracking the door open to the fashion industry first, instead of directly barging in. The photographer already had a full cup of coffee, so she didn’t need anything else at the moment. “Your apartment? Well, it’s not that easy to take this girl home.” The woman chuckled at the proposition, twisting the girl’s innocent invitation for a joke. She hadn’t known that the girl lived close by. The café couldn’t be considered that far from her studio too. That of course meant, Fabiana wouldn’t be afar if she needed the girl at her office. In a more serious approach to the girl’s offer, Megan checked the clock. She hadn’t planned anything special for the day. But, the woman was still intended to do some jogging, especially when the weather was nice today.

“Hmm, maybe another time dear.” The photographer curled her lips. The apartment sounded to be nearby, and the girl seemed to be insisting. Megan took a sip from her cup as the pleasant bland ran down her throat. Upon reconsidering the blonde’s invitation, she offered the girl a smile. “Tell you what…” Megan started. She took her hat off. Her soft fingers ran through her hair, from the top of her hair to the tip of her long, black strands. As the woman swung her head, she flipped her raven hair before putting her cap on again. “Give me one or two hours. I’d try to drop by on my way back. Sounds ok?” Megan asked. After an hour of gentle pace running, she would be needing something else though. “I may need to use your shower though.” The sportive brunette suggested.

Never had she had a visitor to her new place yet. Even her mother and father had yet to pop in to have a look where their daughter lived. But Megan would be the first she herself had invited. It made Fabiana excited. She had only moved in two days previously herself. As soon as the photographer went on her run, She raced back to her two bedroom apartment. changed quickly into a pair of shorts and vest so she could start to clean up before the raven haired girl came at the end of her jogging.

It was great to get confirmation about the promo job. It would be her first modeling assignment. The pay wasn't much but would help towards her living costs. The history student did not want to rely too much from her parents. She had already been costing them for 18 years but next week's shoot would start off her own earnings and hopefully only grow. Fabiana loved the way the phoptographer joked with her but wasn't always sure which way to take her. Did she imply she may be willing to have a sleepover sometime?

It was a surprise for her to see Megan jogging. She had often thought about keeping fit herself and even joining the gym, especially since she be entitle to a special rate for students. Fabiana thought she was probably too thin but again did not what to be too fleshy. She always needed to be careful about becoming too muscular if she strted regular exercising. She made a note that she ought to ask the photographer for advice again about what she should do and shouldn't do. She was always the best to talk with.

The apartment was already clean and tidy. Fabiana had only been there a couple of days so did not have much time to make it very messy. Not yet anyway. But she was a stickler for everything bering in its right place, almost bordering on being OCD. More than anything she want to create a good impression with the photographer. She was hoping one day she could be much more to her and become her agent if not her manager too.

Upon finishing her coffee, Megan left the café after the young model to carry on with her sportive activities. As she walked away the place, close fitting leggings she wore managed to draw attention of other patrons sitting at the café. Precisely, her buttocks turned some heads as she left the place. Similar to a track, there was a certain path Megan liked to follow in town. She left the busy streets behind and walked into the large park. Picking a music list to accompany her, the attractive brunette jogged with a gentle pace across the park. Her rhythmic steps brought her into a walkway that followed alongside the river. She had a steady pace. Not so fast that would send her firm breasts bouncing about, but a slower one that made those pleasant orbs sway lightly. The path she took looped and brought the young brunette to her starting point. Near the end, she was pretty tired, more than usual. So the woman walked the rest of the road slower, catching her breath on the way.

Her weekly exercise didn’t take her an hour, or two. It had been three hours since she enjoyed a drink back at the café. Megan was a woman who kept her promises, just not the most timely person in town. If her young host wanted to see her face in her apartment, that meant waiting at home for a little more than three hours. Since her office was also nearby, Megan knew the neighborhood well enough. She didn’t need to check the map on her phone to locate the blonde’s new home. Since she was a little exhausted, the brunette didn’t hurry up. Following the girl’s instructions from earlier however, she had no trouble finding the address. Student life. Megan had gone through the same period. Having roommates, lowering one’s expenses, flipping pages of a book, living on a modest budget and more. Those were familiar to the photographer. She wasn’t that old to forget what it meant to be a college student.

When she arrived in, she didn’t take the elevator. Instead, Megan climbed up the stairs until she was on the right floor. When she stood just outside the door, the woman hoped she didn’t look too weary and fatigued, even if she kind of was. The self confident brunette always liked to draw an energetic, cheerful image, to be a little star that brightened her surroundings. The woman didn’t feel the need of rechecking the address. She balled her dominant hand into a light fist and knocked on Fabiana’s door. While waiting for her host to welcome her in, she took her earbuds off and put them into the front pouch of her small backpack. Being a guest here, she was willing to follow the girl’s lead once inside.

"You've made it. I'm so happy. I was going to come and look for you." They weren't close friends, they barely knew one another, but it seemed natural for Fabiana to reach out and wrapped her long arms around the photographer to give her a big hug. Being so tall, her face was tangled with her cap in her inkjet hair. Her lips found her way to Megan's forehead causing her to peck her on the brow. The auspicious student was still wearing her yellow vest top without a bra and black shorts which she often changed into to lounge around at home.

"You must need a drink, a big glass of cold fresh water. You must be exhausted if you've been running so long." It was her turn to take hold of her mentor's hand this time and lead her into the kitchen. She ensured that her first guest to her new partment was planted on a high stool beside the breakfast bar before going to the sink and pouring her a glass of water. As always in the company of the photographer, Fabiana could not take her eyes off her. She traced every curve of the leggings hugging her shapely ass and thighs. How much the young student wished she had clothes to cling to her like that. After popping some ice cubes in the glass from the fridge, she brought it over to Megan. "You can always have some fruit juice instead, if you wish."

How honoured the would-be model felt to have her in her apartment. And all just because of a coincidence. An accidental metting sitting outside a coffee shop. But Fabiana believed it must be fate intervening as if it was meant to happen. Was it a divine occurence? Their destiny perhaps was bering written right in front of them. And Megan had brought glad tidings announcing that her watch promo was set up for next week. She continued to hover around the photographer, willing to do as she was needed to do to make her comfortable. "Do you want to take your tracksuit top off and you cap too? You must be warm." The teen had no idea what she might have on underneath but she supposed it would be some kind of a sprts bra.

"If you're perspiring, you can always have a shower. It's a bit awkward to use but I'm sure you can work it much better than me." Fabiana had not yet been able to operating the setting properly yet not being that technically minded. It wasn't just the thrust of the water coming out of the spray head that she had difficulty in adjusting but also the temperature. Her roomie, Sharon, did show her but still she was struggling to get the controls right. "Let me at least get you a towel, I'm forgetting my manners. Or better still I'll take you to the bathroom." Again she found herself trying to guide her physically around the apartment, like the photographer did to her at her studio when they first met.

It was a warm welcome what Megan received upon entering the girl’s apartment. Her former client seemed to be a hospitable young woman, someone who enjoyed the photographer’s company. This was only her second encounter with the girl, however Fabiana was making it look like they had been friends for a long time. It made her feel like she was some kind of celebrity. Megan didn’t know what she did to earn such a kind treatment. However, she enjoyed the blonde’s excited welcoming. Every woman deserved to be a little spoiled once in a while after all. For her case, Megan didn’t mind to be pampered more than just a little.

Upon entering a relatively small apartment, Megan found herself sitting in the kitchen, and a glass of water sitting in front of her, some ice cubes floating on top pf it. She normally preferred having it in room temperature, being a woman of warmth. The photographer was indeed thirsty though and drank it regardless, some of it at least. “What a nice place. So, how are you holding up?” Megan gave her young host a smile. Rather than its size, she cared more about the practicality of flats like this. A two bedroom apartment, it seemed like a compact place, just like the cheerful brunette herself.

“Yeah, good idea.” Megan pulled her hat off, swaying her hair shortly after to make her jet black strands dance in the air. All the moisture had made her hair quite wavy. Her gentle fingers pinched the puller tab as the woman unzipped her top. There wasn’t something very interesting underneath, just a white t-shirt, which didn’t do a very good job at hiding the color of the black bra that cupped her breasts under it. All the jogging had admittedly made her a little sweaty. As she mentioned before, the young brunette wouldn’t mind having a shower before anything else.

After grabbing the towel that was handed to her, Megan headed towards the bathroom. “I think I can manage.” Megan suggested. Operating a shower, she couldn’t see what could be so awkward about it. Regardless, a shower head could be quite a magical item to hold. With the water jetting out of it, the photographer was guilty of using it in different manners. Being in someone else’s apartment though, she of course wouldn’t be using it in that certain way. Once inside the bathroom, the brunette woman undressed the rest of her clothes. T-shirt, leggings, bra and panties. It didn’t take long before Megan stood naked in the bathroom, her alluring assets on display in the privacy of the bathroom.

After stepping into the cabin, it had taken her ten to fifteen minutes to take a quick shower. She tried not to wet her hair too much, since the woman didn’t want to spend a long time drying her hair. She wasn’t wearing much makeup in the first place, but after she was done, Megan looked less flashy and more natural. Her eyes looked smaller and her lips thinner. That didn’t mean the woman looked less tempting though. Especially when she only had a soft towel to cover her upper body. She wrapped the towel tightly around her body. The almost gravity defying fabric curtained two third of her alluring breasts, giving the brunette a firmly squeezed cleavage. Most of her shapely legs remained bare under the towel, which firmly hugged the inviting curves of her body. She would be waiting a little before dressing up. Just not in the bathroom.

The door soon opened and the photographer got out. “Much better. Thanks.” Megan sang once outside. As she walked in the white towel, her eyes searched for her hospitable host. “Do you have any tea dear?” She asked.

"I'll just give .............. " A girl with a blue-dyed tousled curls undercut was standing at the junction of the bathroom, living space and kitchen. She looked surprised to see a raven-haired young woman, with just a towel wrapped around her, come out of the shower beaming and singing, while asking for tea. Fabiana looked at the photographer and back at her androgynous hairstyled roomie Sharon who had just walked back into the apartment unexpectedly and who continued to mutter uncertainly. "It may be better to give you two guys a little space, I think. I'll be back later."

There was no chance to reply nor explain why anyone may need a shower so early in the evening. Fabiana was about to speak but instead addressed herself to Megan. "Sorry I didn't introduce you to my roomie. I think she may have just popped back to see who I had invited here. She comes in all times. I never know when to expect her." She led the freshly-showered girl back to the high-stool seat in the kitchen that she was sitting on before then went over to switch on the the kettle. Never had she seen the photographer flaunt so much skin before.

"You look real gorgeous with just a towel on, if I may say. You should wear a skirt more often to show your shapely legs off." Stretching up to the cupboard above the sink near where Megan, the beanpole blonde reached for a couple of cups and saucers as well as a teapot, which she separately put on the cooker to warm. As she did the hem of her vest rose to expose her navel, where there was a dainty little topaz stud. "My Mum always said it makes the tea taste better. I don't know if it is true but I always do it."

Despite whatever her roomie may or may not have been thinking, Fabiana saw no need to bring up the subject any further. She had already suspected Sharon may be lesbian and had already been asked by her if she was one too. As the history student often tended to do, she never gave a direct answer clear and avoided the question, probably because she was unsure herself. It obviously hadn't registered that she may have put two and two together to get five and think that Megan was her romantic companion.

"You should have washed your hair. I would have come in to help you. I hate shampooing mine as I never know what to do with it." She imagined running her fingers through her long wavy locks that reached further down her back than her own that seemed much more lifeless. The exposed risings of her busty bosom also contrasted with her own whisper tits too that also made her so jealous though she loved them so much. As the kettle boiled, she realised that her mind was just rambling on.

"Oh I think I'm forgetting my manners letting you sit there in a damp towel. Take it off and I'll get you a bathrobe." Before Megan had a chance to reply the would-be model had disappeared into her bedroom and brought back a white fleece one. "Here let me help you put it on. It may be a bit long for you but it should fit anyway." The 18 year old strawberry blonde held the gown up in her over-fastidious way for her to put her arms in. "I'll go and get your clothes and quickly put them in the washing machine. You could have handed them to me when you undressed to save a bit of time."

Coming across another college girl in the apartment was not something Megan expected. More than anything else, the sudden appearance of Fabiana’s housemate startled the naked brunette as she almost hopped in place. She wasn’t a bashful woman, but the photographer still held the upper edge of the towel, not to flash an uncalled frontal view of her body. “Umm… Hey! Well, I’m…” The woman began to explain, but couldn’t finish it up as the model’s friend was quick to leave the place. Even if she had though, telling her that she was Fabiana’s photographer wouldn’t have made much sense in this situation anyway. Although the implication was clear enough, that she had sex with her home mate, it didn’t bother the bold photographer much. After all, it wasn’t her friend and Megan doubted she would see the girl again. Besides, during her collage days, she had found herself in funnier positions than that. Things even the bold photographer wouldn’t dare to do nowadays.

“Oh, thank you.” Megan cheerfully beamed as the young blonde complimented on her legs. They weren’t as long, but she guessed they were decent. Fabiana hadn’t shied away from commenting on her assets so far, which was pleasant to hear of course. Given how often the girl voiced her admiration, one could be confused who was the model and who was the photographer. In addition to said compliments, the blonde kept treating her guest quite courteously, making Megan feel like she was a queen or a princess of sorts. As asked, in the kitchen, she took a seat on top of the stool at the counter. One of her hands held the towel up as the woman climbed on top of the high furniture that kept her feet off the floor. For a more stable position on top of the backless seat, Megan raised one of her legs and folded it on top of the other. If the girl indeed liked the sight of her smooth legs, there was now more of that view down there.

Walking around with wet hair had an unpleasant side effect of giving the woman a headache. So, she would rather leave it mostly dry as it was now. Besides, she had three different hair products she regularly used back at home. A bathrobe however was a good idea. Her generous bosom had been causing her to tug her towel up quite a lot. It would allow a less distracting conversation. She gave the girl a confirmative nod. Upon the blonde’s return, the woman slowly climbed down the stool. “Yeah, sure.” While the towel still wrapped her naked form, she turned her back and pushed her bare arms through the sleeves of the robe. Not showing off much of herself, Megan unwrapped the towel, which had been trying to unwind itself in the first place, and tied the belt in a simple bow. The cozy garment was indeed long for her, enough to cover nearly all of her pleasant legs.

“Thank you, that’s not necessary, just…” Similar to her housemate, Fabiana was quick to disappear before the photographer could finish her statement and assumingly put her clothes into the machine. The woman was not planning to stay that long in Fabiana’s apartment. But until her clothes were washed and dried, she guessed she would be spending more time with her overzealous host.

In the girl’s absence, Megan poured the tea into the cups her host had taken out beforehand. In the mornings, she enjoyed having a nice coffee like everybody else, but during the rest of the day, she liked a tea better. The robe was oversized for someone of her height, the long sleeves limiting some of her movement. She was almost done filling the cups, but near the end, she somehow managed to spill some of the hot water onto her index finger. “Uuh.” It was a mild pain, but Megan was a coy woman. She quickly put the kettle down.

The yelp was heard just as the blonde teen was returning from the laundry room. She quickened her stride wondering what had happened to her special guest. She went into the kitchen and could see Megan must have had some kind of accident while seemingly make the tea. Usually Fabiana easily panicked but swiftly assessed she had scalded her finger. Taking her hand, she rolled back the long sleeve of her borrowed bathrobe and ran cold water over the offending burn. "It doesn't really fit you that well the gown, does it? Probably a long tee I use as a nightshirt may be better for you."

It all happened in an instance when Fabiana had left the raven-haired woman alone and she had a mishap. A few minutes earlier, her roomie had also unexpectedly popped back to the apartment and must have been thinking they were lovers. Why did such misconceptions and misfortunes always seemed to follow the history student around and she still as yet to officially start her course. Only recently, she had cut her apron strings with her parents and it made her wonder what future could be awaiting for her. Still though she had the prospect of being rescued by the photographer to become a professional model with the right training and she had the shoot next week to do the watch promotion.

"I think the tee is long enough to cover your kitty but might be a squeeze for your gorgeous titties." The blonde beanpole was holding a pale yellow tshirt up against her after going to her room for the second time to borrow an item of clothing for her mentor. On the front was brandished 'Cute But Psycho'. She had told Megan to leave her hand under the running water for 10 minutes to cool the burnt finger. "Still keep it under the tap and I can help you put this on to see how it fits."

Unloosening the sash around the robe, Fabiana opened it with the hand not holding the tee. She looked the other way as she pulled it off her shoulder since she had seen how sensitive she was with her modesty. "I'm trying not to look but it is a bit awkward. But one we get it on I'll get you a bandage and some ointment for your finger." It was was blonde's turn to be looking after the photographer and it made her feel useful.

It was a minor burn to be honest, but one that hurt at the same time. Megan instinctively put that pulsing digit into her mouth to ease the mild pain. She wasn’t a clumsy woman, but little accident like that could still happen once in a while. Apparently, she was lucky to have a personal nurse to attend to her. Fabiana was quick to return and come to her aid. “No, it’s not important.” The photographer suggested as the girl held her hand to place it under the cool water to give her guest some relief. Megan couldn’t really blame what she wore for this little accident, but it was true that the long sleeves of the bathrobe had been limiting her movement. “I guess so.” The brunette admitted that she was a bit short for the robe. Her finger remained under the running water when her hospitable host left her alone a second time.

Again, it didn’t take long before the young girl entered the kitchen, holding a t-shirt what Megan assumed to be for her. Considering who owned it, the garment was understandably long and slim. Probably the worst combination for the photographer as it could make her feel both short and thick. “I’m not sure that would fit me.” Megan rightfully questioned. Regardless, the belt began to unwind around her waist. She had been undressed by men and women before, but only for the obvious reason. This was new. She was a self-assured woman who was confident of her body. So, flashing some of her assets wasn’t that big of a deal. Even more so considering her job, which required the young brunette to take nude photos of her clients time to time. If everything went well, Fabiana would be one of those clients soon as well. Moreover, it wasn’t like the young blonde was just trying to find an excuse to strip her guest.

The robe easily slid down her smooth skin when the belt was undone and pooled at her feet. After making a brief, but generous display of her pleasant form, she wore the T-shirt, not without a struggle though. The tight t-shirt made her look like a juicy lemon. Her yellow top was long enough the cover her bare flower. Although her breasts were pulling the slim garment up her legs to expose most of her thighs. Two distinct bumps were present on the front of the t-shirt, stretching the fabric up and out. The tight fabric showed a clear outline of her nipples. Her round melons formed two distinct wet spots on the fabric as well since her body was still not entirely dry.

As if she had worn one of her boyfriend’s shirts just after sex, the woman stood in the kitchen. If she had a skinny boyfriend that is. Unlike what the writing suggested, the woman couldn’t considered herself to be a little psycho, but she couldn’t argue with the other half of the phrase. “I caused you too much trouble today.” The tight brunette admitted smilingly.

Like an open book, she could be. When something was on Fabiana's mind it was often so easy to tell. She fidgeted, screwed up her nose, wrinkled her eyes. There were many indicative signs. She was currently in the process of carefully wrapping a small bandage dressing on Megan's index finger which she had scalded with hot water. But it was also obviously that she was distracted with other things. Trying to take great personal heed of what she was doing, the tall strawberry blonde stuck out her tongue to help her concentrate by holding the muscular pink tissue between her teeth. "Nothing is too much trouble. You look after me and I look after you."

A few times, the would-be model had been tempted to use a towel to dry the two wet patches that formed on the tee shirt she had given her. Each presumably perfectly mirrored the twin areolae almost to the extent that she had nothing on due to the impressions they made. It somehow seemed a little bit too personal to rub them that made her resist though not stop looking at what she thought were such gems. It was as if they were the most prominent jewelry piece at the hub of the two treasure clones that more than filled the makeshift nightshirt. Yet there was another curiosity still occupying her attention.

"Can I ask you something very personal, Megan? And I wasn't looking on purpose." When she eventually started to raise the pressing issue that she could not get off her brain, it was rather tentative and tenuous. Fabiana took a pair of embroidery scissors that she used with her first aid kit and cut the loose ends of the bandage on her finger. She looked at her handiwork quite proudly before returning to the subject in hand. "I mean I just happened to notice that your kitty seemed totally hairless. Do you wax it yourself or do you get it done in a parlour?" The strawberry blonde was thinking of doing herself before next week's nude shoot but was a sensitive issue for her.

The history student had initially raised the issue with her when told about the watch promo. But she did not get a direct reply when she asked the photographer if she needed to be bald for the shoot. After biting her bottom lip not for the first time, she knew that she would again have to take the bull by the horns. "Did you find out if there will be any full or partial front photos next week? And if they want me to be waxed. I did buy a kit but looks difficult to do by yourself."

It wasn’t difficult to notice how much view her mildly wet breasts attracted. They were quite distracting under the tight shirt the photographer guessed. And the girl didn’t seem to hide her curiosity either. When she looked down to check her own bust, Megan could see why too. It was still better than walking around topless. Although Fabiana had been quite a friendly host, sometimes the young model’s glances included something beyond simple friendship. The brunette was a flirty woman, who didn’t exactly distanced herself from her clients like a professional business owner might do. “No, it’s alright.” Megan didn’t judge the gazes the girl kept throwing at her tight bosom. In a way, it was only fair, since the woman would be seeing a lot of the girl during the next photoshoot, more than what the camera would capture.

The question Fabiana posed was indeed a personal one. For a bookworm history student, the girl was pretty bold and not really bashful. It was a necessary trait in the business too. But since it was actually a question related to business in this case, it was also a professional inquiry, to question how groomed the girl should be in the photos. When the girl stood that tall, she wasn’t surprised that the young model had caught a glimpse of her bare womanhood. “Umm. Well.” Megan tried to respond to the blonde’s odd question. “You haven’t done it before?” The woman found it a bit hard to believe. “I think, you should go to a salon.” Since this was what the brunette ended up doing once or twice a month, the woman suggested the same thing.

Since the media, and to an extent, the society was a bit sensitive about nudity, the photographer doubted the photoshoot would include any tits or pussies. Although the client who ordered the photos wouldn’t want to have full nudity, since that would greatly limit the places where they could put the advertisement on, Megan would be taking such photos as well, just in case. “I don’t think you will be flashing much to be honest.” The photographer explained. “Can…” She looked around for a moment. “Can we sit down?” Being an unaccommodating woman, Megan searched for a place where she could rest her hips, preferably somewhere more comfortable than a stool.

“Anyway. The photos will be black and white.” The more technical term actually would have been greyscale with added contrast. Thus, the detail wouldn’t be lost. “Except the watch of course.” Megan added. “That tends to highlight the skin complexion more. So, we might need to oil your body. To make you smoother.” She gave more details on the subject.

The two conspicuous wet spots on the long tee loaned to Megan continued to fascinate Fabiana. Her eyes were regularly drawn to the distinctive impressions caused by the prominent signatures of the photographer's embellished nipples. They were much larger than her own fairly small areolae and rarely were so protruded. But the obsession with them was added to be the way the imprints were gradually drying though the contours largely remained intact. They were certainly 'cute' as brandished in between them though it was probably the would-be model who was the real 'psycho'.

"I did once shave myself with my Dad's wet razor. But it seemed you need be a contortionist to do everywhere." It wasn't a good experience and she had never mentioned it to anyone else before. Fabiana thought she need to be frank and honest if she wanted to stand any chance of Megan becoming her manager. But she found it difficult to tell her she was shy to go to the saloon and let a complete stranger not only see her kitty but touch it. That' s what she imagined must happen. Somehow she would rather do it herself or get someone she knew and trusted to do it for her but hopefully it didn't seem necessary.

"Sorry I was forgetting my manners. We can sit in the living room, I suppose." It was either that or her bedroom that did not seem very appropriate, especially if Sharon came back and again had the wrong impression. It wasn't as if Fabiana did not want Megan to have a sleepover as she would love her to stay all night but she expected she must have a boyfriend waiting at home for her. She offered the photographer a seat on the couch. The strawberry blonde planned to sit in an armchair opposite so she could continue her vigil of the raven haired's sculptured teats. It didn't take her long to be reminded that she wasn't wearing any knickers under the makeshift nightshirts. She would have offered her a pair of shorts but was sure none would fit her.

"I sometimes use rose hip oil for my skin. It's rich in vitamins that's also good for your health and organs." Her body wasn't her hairy at all. Fabiana always thought her delicate skin was one of her best assets. The more they talked about the photoshoots, the more excited she became. She just hoped she would not let Megan down. As she talked, the more she became distracted by the upskirt view she was getting. It wasn't that she could see her kitty. The angle of her vision all disappeared onto shadow but made it all the more alluring for the new history student as she shuffled in her seat, wondering if she herself was showing a camel toe in her shorts.

"You're welcome to lie down if you wish. I think maybe you exhausted yourself running too much." She wanted her guest to be as comfortable as possible and thought she should have asked her earlier. Megan hadn't been comfortable on the high stool, she wasn't able to concentrate when she had spilled the hot water and her burnt finger only made things worse for her. "You could have relaxed in a bath if we had one here. I don't mind if you prefer to use my bed. It'll take a while anyway before your clothes are washed and dried."

Last edited:
Coy hips of the photographer definitely welcomed the softer and cozier pillows of the couch. The t-shirt didn’t provide enough cover for her backside as she rested her bare buttocks on the furniture. It was a bit of struggle to sit back and just relax when she wore nothing else than a tight shirt. The yellow fabric slipped up her thighs as the woman lowered herself. For courtesy, Megan held the front of the garment to be a well-mannered girl and not to flash too much of herself like a carefree slut Fabiana would invite into her place. The generous buttocks Megan tried to reduce by running every weekend were still mildly wet and could have left a round projection of themselves on her host’s couch.

What type of oil would Fabiana end up wearing on her skin didn’t actually matter that much. Megan cared about the substance’s cosmetic features rather than its health benefits. Since the young blonde most likely wouldn’t be able to apply it on her back, the photographer herself would probably be rubbing the oil across the girl’s fair skin herself. Given the zealous model’s apparent affection for the brunette photographer, it didn’t seem like the girl would mind feeling Megan’s soft fingers brushing against her bare body. “Yeah, I guess you can bring your own product.” Whatever cream and oil the girl liked to have on her skin, she was free to use it on set. “If it looks good on camera, I see no problem.” Megan suggested.

A warm shower always tended to do wonders to the woman’s exhaustion. And a nice tea too. Thus, the photographer was in no need of a small nap. “I’m good like this. Thank you.” Megan raised one of her bare legs to put it over the other. As her knee rose up, the fabric of her only garment slipped up her thigh to give a brief view of her butt cheek and a nice glimpse of her bare pussy. She didn’t seem bashful about her flower’s short appearance between her soft thighs. “Oops.” The brunette made fun of her own little oversight. “I’m sorry.” Despite Fabiana’s apparent interest in the woman’s not so well concealed features, Megan apologized for making an appropriate display of her womanly bits. But again, the fitting shorts the girl herself wore also highlighted the outline of the young blonde’s inner lips rather well.

Pushing her knees together, the photographer gained a more ladylike stance on the couch. “Your bed?” Megan offered a surprised giggle. It wasn’t difficult to guess what the woman found so funny about lying on an eighteen year old girl’s bed. “Not on the first date, dear.” The cheerful brunette kept joking about. If her hospitable client wanted to do something for her pretty guest, Megan could very well find a task for the girl. From the other side of the room, Megan glanced at the sharp visage of her host. She patted on the empty spot on the couch next to her. “Would you like to brush my hair?” She offered, her cute smile making it almost impossible to deny the woman’s request.

Her womanly bits were bursting out all over. There was not just Megan's bosom testing the elasticity and stretching ability of the Lycra cotton tee as if seeking to break loose. There were occasional flashes of more sacrosanct merchandise as she shuffled and fidgeted on the couch. It wasn't quite a lap dance she was performing but expositions of flesh that rarely had Fabiana ever seen. Was the photographer deliberately teasing her or even enticing her to touch her intimate parts. "Oh you are funny, it isn't date. It's not the first time we have met neither." It was actually the third time, if seeing each other briefly and unexpectedly at the coffee shop earlier counted.

All was so new for the beanpole teen. She had never had another woman come onto her before. Not in a romantic or sexual way. With boys it had been different but that was usually quite brief in her limited experience. It was more straight down to business and not so much of the flirting nor foreplay her mentor had been toying with her at times. Was this what it was? Did Megan fancy her in some way. Fabiana knew from the beginning she liked her but hadn't thought of it in an amorous or even erotically-charged advance that she felt Megan could be making. But not being very savvy, she just wasn't sure.

"I had thought of being a hairdresser myself. Just sometimes I don't seem to be able to concentrate for very long." Fabiana returned with a brush from her room when she was asked to comb her black wavy locks. She felt it was too good a request to refuse as she knelt next the the photographer on the couch. So long were her legs that one of her thigh slide around the back of her shapely hips and the other she propped up with her bare foot on the cushion quashed against Megan's leg. It was a rather precarious position as she struggled to keep her balance while running one of her hands through her dishevelled hair followed by the brush.

"Did you ever think about being a model yourself. You've got such gorgeous long locks and such a full figure." Every now and then, the strawberry blonde needed to rest her hand on her shoulder to regain her equilibrium. As she felt wobbly, her knee kept slithering further around the naked cheeks of her butt, while the upright one compenasted by looping more across her front. The pincer movement as it had become resulted in her groin area resting against the photographer's arm. Despite the increasingly fluid situation, Fabiana was determined to finish her immediate task in hand grooming and untangling her hair.

There was no denying that the photographer had shown quite a lot of flesh today. When she only had a slim t-shirt to cover her form, practically all of her legs were showing still. Despite how it looked though, the brunette woman surely wasn’t doing it on purpose. However, she didn’t really mind if her young host eyed certain parts of her curvier body. What she asked of the blonde couldn’t be considered a sensual request, but cute and innocent. Gentle hands playing with her raven black strands, it had always been a weakness of the photographer. Her cheerful smile exhibited the woman’s gratification quite well. When the girl returned to the living room with a brush, Megan turned to her side on the couch so that the girl could have better access to her long hair. She folded up one of her legs in front of her, while the other remained on the floor. While waiting for the girl to get behind her, her soft fingers entwined behind her head as the woman flipped her hair back. “A hairdresser? That’s interesting.” Playing with one’s hair was undoubtedly fun, and most kids must have wanted to be a little hairdresser at some point. After supposedly ten something years later, Fabiana could at least fulfill that wish.

Something as simple as having her hair brushed could turn into a very pleasant experience for the young woman. Her charming smile widened while the young model worked her tangles out. Countless protruding bristles massaged her scalp and stroked her wavy locks, from the roots down to the tips. The addicting noise of her locks being untangled came out as a whimsical melody. Similar to a relaxed kitten in front of a fireplace, the tingly feeling made Megan quite cozy on the couch. Someone working on her black hair strands was certainly an easy way to make her melt. Frequently, Megan asked, or demanded, her boyfriend to do the same. And sometimes, the photographer admittedly used the back side of the paddle brush on him. “Hmm, I like what I’m doing.” The woman responded to the question. While she worked with so many models, thinking about the possibility of being one herself was pretty much inevitable. Megan preferred to stay behind the camera rather than posing in front of it though. Becoming a model never appealed to her to be honest. She liked to see herself in a mirror, but not so much on a picture as the woman didn’t find herself to be a very photogenic gal.

“I don’t know…” The woman continued. Posing for camera wasn’t a desire she had in common with the tall blonde. “I’m not good at following orders.” As Fabiana would confirm by her previous experience in the studio, the photographer had given the girl many orders so that she could capture the perfect image of her client. The arrogant brunette was good at ordering people around, however not so much when it came to following them herself. That subtle fact also hinted at which position the woman liked in bed. “Do you know what I would have wanted though?” Megan added with a light giggle. “A calendar starring me!” It was a funny idea to think about, which had first occurred to the photographer when she took nature photos for a desk calendar. “12 different Megans. One for each month.” Hopefully she didn’t come across as being egotistical with that statement. It was still a funny question, how many people would have wanted to hang her on the wall or put her on the desk.

Back
Top Bottom