Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male A few dark/smutty/kinky cravings (Originals plots & Fandoms) - Just accepting fandoms for now!

Sana

Planetoid
Hi everyone, Sana here! I'm back and searching again for some dark and dirty MxM fun!
I like all my rps to contain things like noncon/rape, abuse, forced homosexuality, etc.
I primarily play strong-willed/mouthy bottoms, and I play mainly by pm but could consider email/gdocs.

I write around 1-4 paragraphs average, but as long as you give me enough to work with (even if it's just a few sentences) I'll be a happy!
Feel free to check out my f-list too for kinks and limits. :)

If we go with faceclaims, I prefer to use anime art, but can do physical descriptions too.

Plots?:
(Original plots are closed at the moment unless it's plot #11 or unless you don't mind EXTREMELY slow replies, as in a reply every one or two weeks!)

1. YC is a troublemaking student while MC is a strict and no nonsense teacher who always gives YC a hard time. When MC one day tells YC that he needs to get his act together or risk being suspended, YC decides it's time to put MC in his place. One day after school, YC brings a drink for MC while pretending like he wants to talk to him about changing his ways, and after MC falls for it and accepts the drink, he becomes incapacitated due to it being drugged. YC then has his way with him and decides to film the entire thing to use as blackmail the very next day, so that MC has no choice but to fall to YC's will. How long will it last and how will things play out?

2. MC gets off of work late one night and decides to take a shortcut home, where he runs into YC/YC's group who decides to have their way with him. (Gangbang preferred but optional! Also, this could maybe lead to taking a train/following MC all the way back home and continuing there?)

3. MC accidentally committed a murder to defend himself/someone else (or could have been arrested under false charges) and is sent to prison where he becomes YC's plaything.

4. YC is a sadistic spirit/ghost who hasn't been able to move on. He can't be seen, heard, or felt by anyone, but he can "possess" people to a certain extent and control their actions (make them touch themselves in public, etc.) When YC finds out that MC is the only person who can see, hear, and feel YC, YC decides to target only him and mess with him for his own amusement. Will he continue to enjoy toying with MC's life or will things play out differently? (We can also maybe play side characters and whatnot if needed?)

5. YC is a thief who sneaks into MC's home one night. But instead of stealing anything, he decides to have his way with MC instead.

6. MC is an officer/detective working under YC. While YC acts as chief police on the surface, he's also the secret leader of an underground criminal organization. When MC comes a little too close to finding out the truth, YC decides to sell MC off to someone (or keep him for himself) while faking his death so no one would go looking for him. MC's new life is about to begin, but what will happen?

7. YC is a (single?) parent and MC is the teacher of YC's son, blood related or not. YC is tired, stressed out, and overall down on his luck, struggling to get by each day. Because of that, he tends to take his frustrations out on his own son. When MC starts noticing signs of abuse, he calls YC up to schedule a meeting to talk to him about it. YC accepts, inviting MC over after school one day, and when MC decides to go, YC either knocks him out or drugs him to make him pass out.
MC wakes up bound and YC has his way with him while filming the entire thing to have a better chance of keeping MC quiet, even though YC feels like he has nothing to lose even if he does get arrested. With MC being YC's new main outlet, what will happen? Will MC be able to help anyone, including YC, and will YC ever change his ways or will he be satisfied simply by continuing to use MC the way he does? (The student/YC's son can either be irrelevant, or he can be played by one of us!)

8. MC is an assassin who has been sent to assassinate a certain powerful man, but the man hired YC who is acting as his bodyguard. YC manages to stop MC and decides to punish him in his own way. (Alternatively, YC could also be an assassin and the two just naturally clash, or YC could be the man that MC tries to assassinate!)

9. MC and YC have never gotten along ever since the day they first met, and had always competed with one another, constantly trying to always outdo each other whenever they could. Most called them rivals but they considered themselves enemies. One day, MC and YC are competing at something (we can discuss what) and MC won only through cheating, which went unnoticed by everyone else except YC. Later, YC corners MC alone and when MC seemingly doesn't regret it at all, YC finally has enough and decides to put MC in his place. Afterwards, YC decides to continue with MC for fun, but will the two ever see eye to eye or will they continue to hate each other?

10. MC finds a book in a new apartment he moves into and out of curiosity, he attempts to summon a demon (YC). It works, but it comes at a price. With MC and YC being forced to live together, what will happen?

11. MC is a famous celebrity of some kind (actor, model, athlete, etc.) that YC is obsessed with. He knows everything about MC, and knows that he isn't allowed to be in any relationships to maintain his public image. So when YC ends up stalking MC one day, he sees MC getting intimate with another person. YC, filled with rage and jealousy, decides to record the entire thing. Then, one day after MC is returning home, YC confronts MC about it, threatening MC he would leak the videos and ruin MC's career unless MC follows YC's every desire. (It could lead to YC worming his way into MC's life/working together with him, or something along those lines!)

Fandoms?:

I'm also open to fandoms, usually from anime or video games! The character(s) I play will be listed below. They can be paired with any other character or OCs but I prefer darker/smuttier rps for these too instead of the lovely dovey romance, so do bear that in mind!
Also, the characters I play will take on the bottom role. We can work on plots together or just wing it after a certain starting point, I'm not picky!

Bold = Bigger craving / Striked out = Not feeling it right now

Bleach: Uryu, Ryuken
My Hero Academia: Todoroki (Shoto)
Danganronpa: Byakuya
Final Fantasy 7: Rufus (willing to dom too if you play Rufus!)
Haikyu!!: Kageyama, Oikawa, Kuroo, Akaashi, Tsukishima
Final Fantasy 15: Ignis
Death Note: L, Light, Matt
Fire Emblem Fates: Takumi, Xander, Leo
Resident Evil 4: Leon
Durarara: Masaomi, Kasuka
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (1-5): Jotaro, Kakyoin, Rohan, Kira, Fugo, Procuitto, Risotto
Fullmetal Alchemist: Roy
Voltron Legendary Defender: Keith, Griffin
Outlast: Miles, Jeremy
Demon Slayer: Giyuu
Fate/Zero: Lancer, Kiritsugu
Doubt: Hajime, Eiji
Persona 4: Yosuke
Persona 5 (maybe?): Joker, Yusuke
Kichiku Megane: Midou
Star Wars (AU preferred): General Hux
Ace Attorney: Miles
Kuroko's Basketball: Midorima, Himuro, Mayuzumi
Shiki: Natsuno, Ozaki
Corpse Party: Yoshiki, Kai, Morishige, Kizami
Black Clover: Gauche, Klaus, Yuno
Togainu no Chi: Akira, Keisuke, Shiki, Rin
Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Mukuro, Hibari
Sengoku Basara: Masamune, Mori
Natsume Yuujinchou: Natori, Tanuma
Yu-Gi-Oh (Duel Monsters): Kaiba (Seto)

If interested, just send me a message! Thanks and hope to hear from some of you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom