Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any [CRAVING: Anthro Action!] A Witchy Board Meeting (Now with images) (NSFW ;)) (Femboy for Fu/M dom)

Witch Time

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Witch Bitch
"Alright, you pesky lil' witches, we need a new idea to haul in RP partners, and quick. Anyone got any ideas? Yeah, you in the back."

"...we could say we can dom."

"That's a fucking terrible idea. Anyone else?"

"Oh, I got it! We could give some images a try!"

"...You might be onto somethin' there, comrade."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER: This thread is rated B for 'Big ol' monster cocks'.
CRAVING: Anthro Action! More details below!

You heard it here first, folks, Witch Time is now throwing some god-damn images an' comics into his request thread! Why? Well... er... reasons.

They'll mainly be used to showcase what kindsa characters I'm looking for, not unlike this sexy orcish mammajamma right here, or displaying kinks that I'm reeeeally looking to try out in an RP. So, now with that outta the way...

Hey! I'm Witch Time, and I'm currently looking for RP partners, which is probably something you all know and have known for like, the past two months. I'm currently open for juuust about anyone with a dick, so please, hit me up and we can plan something out together, ya hear?

So, what am I mainly lookin' for right now? Well, only fantasy for a start, but one of my biggest kinks, no pun intended, is size difference. Whether it's only a foot, or a number of feet, I STILL love it. That kinda goes in tandem with my other kink, which are things like monsters and non-humans. Orcs, oni, minotaurs, and even select types of anthro too. I like me some of that stuff~. Oh, and feel free to suggest some form of other monster or being that you wish to play - I'm always looking for ways to expand my horizons.

And now we're onto my favourite part, the kinks. Rather than dropping an F-List which I'm so very clearly too lazy to complete again after it crashed and burned on me, I shall provide a list of my kinks, of which shall be ever expanding, along with a nice image for each. So, get ready for a ride~!

Mating presses. Don't get me started on these - the feeling of being helpless as your captor or partner thrusts into you and then fills you with cum is something I very much long for. If you can provide kinks like this then please, do.
Excessive cum. Okay, okay, I'll warn you now, these next few kinks are going to be cum based so please, be patient with me, 'kay? I should mention that I love balls, which should be clear from half of those damn example images I posted beforehand showcasing species I very much enjoy roleplaying against, and the cum inside of them is something I long for even more. The more cum, the better!
Facials. I mean, I like cum, who doesn't like facials if they like cum?
Bukkake (FURRY WARNING). Pretty much the same thing as facials. Buuut, more or less a group task, y'know?
Gangbang. I enjoy the company of multiple doms, as I'm sure most subs do.
Stuckage. Basically the act of the sub being stuck in some fashion whilst the dom or doms go to town.
Non-con. I'm not posting an image for relatively obvious reasons but, I am more than happy with including this in an RP.
Humiliation. Okay, I couldn't find an image I liked for this one. But trust me, I love this kink, one of my very favourites.

And finally, the one I'm craving the most that I even FORGOT I was into;

BEING. RECORDED. Hell yes, I love this. The only problem is that fantasy settings can't make used to this due to primitive technology, so I can actually flex to some sort of sci-fi idea, if you'd like!

And I feel as though that's it for now. I shall update this if necessary but please, message me if you've caught an interest in ANY of this!

Oh, and PS. Any ideas that aren't clearly fantasy oriented are likely going to be disregarded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CRAVINGS:

Anthro Action!

This'll be real simplistic - but I'm pretty interested in the prospect of playing opposite something in the same vein as a furry, and mostly the general idea of one boning the hell out of a human, or something close to it such as an elf or something. Monsters are also part of this bracket, as with most members of this forum I am, indeed, a monster fucker. All the thick monster schlongs you can throw at me, I'll be glad to take 'em in~!

Slime Time!

As of late, I've been super interested in the concept of slime. Like, in all ways. MC getting covered in it, with it being left inside his system, slime girls, all of that. Below are some wonderfully debauched images showing some interesting little 'inspirational' images!

1 2 3 4 5

So, if you're at all interested in getting sublime with slime, go ahead and toss me a message to work somethin' out!

Last edited:
It's everyone's favourite femboy slut!

Oh, I'm not? Too bad, now I am.

Back
Top Bottom