Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Island and Resort

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
Life is stressful and things get you down. Big things, little things, and some things more than others. You are in desperate need of a vacation but don’t have the funds or time to go on one. That is until you get an interesting invitation in the mail, it reads;

Congratulations!
You are one of the lucky few who’s won an all expense paid vacation to the brand new island resort; Fantasy Island!
The one place on earth where you will be welcomed regardless of your skin tone, race, or species.
Fantasy Island is the place where your wildest dreams and carnal desires become reality.
You and a guest will be setting off for the island on June 17,2020.
So pack your bags, your dreams, and get ready for an unforgettable time!
We’re so excited to have you.​

Along with the invitation are two plane tickets, and instructions and a second note. This one instructs you to submit some fantasies and activities that would make the vacation ideal to you. It’s a free two week vacation all expenses paid, not a single dime of your own money will be spent. With no reason to refuse you decide to go. Finally the day arrives and you’re headed to the island! A long tiresome trip makes it all worth it when you see the resort for the first time, and you immediately get even more excited.

There’s no telling what kind of exciting adventure awaits you on Fantasy Island.

Main Idea-You are either a guest or an employee of the resort. Fantasy Island is an experimental idea in which the owners have said they posses the ability to give their guest the most unforgettable experience by fulfilling their every wish and desire, but just how far will they go to fulfill these request?
Guest-you’re there to have the time of your life, relax and enjoy your fantasy, but you start to sense it’s to good to be true. What could be the dark secret this tropical paradise is hiding?​
Employee-You work for the resort, and there fore your number one job is to make sure the guest are having an amazing stay at all times, there is no limit to how far you will go to make certain the guest are having a good time. Your second job is to keep the secrets of the resort. Which will break first though your morals, or your body?​

Rules
  1. Characters must be 21+ ((Writers must be 18+)) no exceptions
  2. Semi-Literate, at minimum one paragraph per post
  3. Be open and flexible not just IC but OOC to.
  4. You must post at least 2-3 times a week
  5. Must ask and provide writing sample for specific roles
  6. There will be no murder or rape or non-con fantasies or physical harm coming to anyone. Otherwise you are free to be as creative as you want with your fantasy request
Roles to be filled
  • Resort Manager
  • Fantasy Coordinator
  • Activities Coordinator
  • Entertainment Coordinator
  • Class Instructors
  • Bartender
  • Reception
  • Musicians
  • Dancers
  • ((Feel free to suggest if it’s not listed here))

Added an “inspirational playlist” to my character.
Oh my god!! You have red right hand on there and made me love you and your character that much more. I was introduced to that song because of peaky blinders!

Im really wanting more people to join just so I can see him in action along with @Garf23 character too.

Maybe we just jump in and get started, even if nobody else signs up? I don’t mind writing multiple characters.

Thank you, I shall begin working on my character profile right away. I will be taking a staff position as a musician if that is alright.

Well, that was all very informative ^.^

I'd be interested in the role of your Entertainment Coordinator. Doesn't appear to be spoken for.

If this is going on, I can do a guest or if the place needs a doc or medic in case a guest gets hurt I can do that too.

Back
Top Bottom