Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Opradnine, Academy Of The Arcane (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Her answer wasn't anything special, he had figured it would be something of the sort really but it was the way she dismissed him as a person that got to him, calling him a puppy again. He had pouted a little. "You keep calling me a puppy...I'm all grown up you know, I'm a person!" His tone was pouty but not unhappy, the pout itself never reached his eyes. He wasn't unhappy with the treatment, that was what had him so thrown in all of this, even the evil little smile and the growl she used as she told him he couldn't even lick her anymore turned him on. If this was magic, it was way too strong to have in her hands! "But I was enjoying licking you...was my tongue not good for you? Didn't you like it?" This time he had a genuine look of unhappiness for a brief second as he considered he might not have been pleasing her, then he heard her order and he crawled closer to her, placing the toys next to them.

"C...chastity, I don't really know much but it's what like, medieval princess' wore to protect their virginity, right?" He chuckled. "Planning on protecting yourself? A little late for that now." While he spoke he had grabbed the vibrator and turned it on, feeling it come to life in his hand he had slowly pushed it into his little sister, his owner now...looking up to see her reactions as he gently pushed it as deep as it would go. "I know men can get them too, but I don't like that idea...wait is that what you're thinking?" He looked at her in shock and shook his head, he thought this was just a now thing, teasing him, he didn't want this to go on longer! "That's not...Cassie! I know you can make me do anything now but...my orgasms? You can't just stop those, I have a right to my own body and pleasure!"

Cassie bit her lower lip as he pressed the vibrating toy inside her, gasping in pleasure. Letting her head fall back she moaned and squirmed under him before slowly opening her eyes. She could say this, pleasure or not.. It was better even, while he played with her. "Let's get this straight. You are a person, but you're also now a wolf and I think puppy is cute! Secondly, I can and will." She bit her lower lip as the pleasure became a little much, her hands curled in the sheets and she panted softly.

Focusing after a moment she looked to him and smirked, a hand coming to stroke his cheek.
"Like you said, I can make you do anything. And I want them!" She gave him a little put, intentionally turning this around on him. "Don't.. don't you want them to be mine? Mine to play with and have?" Squirming against the bed, she trailed her nails down his chest. "Don't you want to be my plaything Nate? You're my familiar but you could be my toy too.." Leaning in she kissed him softly. "Say you want to.. You want to be my little toy to use and abuse.."

Why did he like this so much? It didn't make any sense...even if he was meant to be more aroused and love her more as her familiar because of the bonding that didn't seem to explain why her abusing her power over him made him feel so...good. He wanted to orgasm so fucking badly, he definitely wasn't enjoying not being able to do as he pleased and fuck her like he had the night before and yet even despite that his manhood throbbed and ached as she teased him. Her moans of pleasure didn't help, her nails on his chest, her hand curling up in the sheets, the pants, the look of lust, the smirk, the purring...everything was combining to make him more horny and the more desperate he felt the more he wanted her to be cruel to him...it was a paradox, if she would just let him cum he would get his mind back, surely...

He whined at her words...no, he didn't want to be her plaything and yet he wanted it more than anything...the more she teased him the less like a bad idea it sounded. He moaned as she kissed him and listened to her order...she wanted him to say it, she had commanded him to, he could just say those words and nothing else. He pushed her back down to the bed, thrusting the vibrator into her then leaving it there as he grabbed the wand and turned it on, pressing it against her clit and rubbing it in tiny little circles as he leaned down to her ear.
"Cassie, I want to...I want to be your little toy to use and abuse..." He should have left him there but the desperation was making him want things he knew he shouldn't. "And...your puppy...fuck, Cassie, use me, abuse me...do anything that pleases you with me, deny me forever if it makes you happy, spank me, fuck me, make me your toy and never ever let me say no to you....I want to be yours...oh god I want it more than anything..."

Cassie wasn't sure which of the three things brought her over the edge. The toy inside her, the wand teasing across her clit or her big brothers words of submission. She all bust screamed with her release, the pleasure intense. Panting softly she laid back against the bed. A smile curled along her lips and she focused on her breathing for a few moments before speaking, her voice curled with dominance and satisfaction. "Good puppy" Panting still she waved a hand towards the stairs.

"Go get your food and enjoy. You must be hungry. I am going to go shower when I get the ability to move again" Closing her eyes she listened to to him move, her chest rising and falling as she came down off the glow. It took her a bit before she wanted to move and even then a moment or so longer before she rolled off the bed and into her feet.

She felt something she hadn't before. He was hers. He wanted it and Cassie knew it because of what he had said. It wasn't just her command, it was truth. Something about that made her feel... Alive. He was hers to torment, play with.. As she passed him on the lower floor she ran a hand through his hair as she made her way to the bathroom.

There was no mistaking when her orgasm started, somewhere in the middle of the string of words, the begging he had devolved into. He hadn't thought about it when he had said those things, he was lost in his lust and adoration of his little sister and the words had just come tumbling out, the truest form of what he really wanted spoken without thinking, without filter. When she called him a good puppy this time he didn't argue, didn't take offense to it...there would be time for being bratty and contrary but right now he just wanted to make her happy. "Your good puppy, Cassie. Forever yours..." He had pulled the toy from her, pulled the wand away from her and nodded as she told him to go get his food. "O...okay...I guess I really don't get an orgasm of my own huh?" It was more a statement than a question, he hadn't really expected her to go back on that.

Leaving her there to recover he took the toys too, placing them in the bathroom sink before he sat at the table and started to help himself to the food she had brought back for him. When she passed him his mouth was full but he nuzzled into her touch as her fingers slid through his hair. Nothing he said was regretted...he could be happy like this. This life...it wouldn't be a bad one, it would be a perfect one.

She had only chuckled at his statement. No, she wouldn't let him have one for a little while at least. Starting the shower she watched the fall of water for a moment before stepping into it. Washing herself carefully she didn't linger. Dried off she walked back into her room naked, not feeling the need for clothing. Digging in her bag she pulled out her class list and a book for her class, heading to the couch.

Curling on the couch, she perched the book on an arm of the couch and began reading. Potions would be her first class. She knew some in her class were from magical families and might have a leg up. That meant she'd have to study and practice. She wouldn't slouch. Humming softly she started to read the first chapter. When he was done, she looked up.
"Clean up your meal and the toys. Then come cuddle"

He was hers, but she wasn't a monster. She wanted to snuggle still. They didn't have a tv, but they had her laptop. They could maybe watch a movie. That sounded nice. Making a note of where she was in the chapter she rose to get the laptop and a blanket. Curling back on the couch she covered herself and waited for him to join her, the laptop on the table before her.

While she showered, Nathan ate, still horny but it was slowly subsiding. The food was good, everything in this place was so perfect and he kind of loved it and not just for the new relationship that was blooming between them. It was so scary, giving into her like that especially when she was so demanding but he...he loved it, he really did. Something about it wasn't just sexually appealing to him it was fulfilling, he felt loved and...owned. Maybe he was meant to be like this, meant to be owned. That was a striking thought.

When she passed through the room again he nodded, starting to clean up his meal and then going to finish cleaning the toys in the sink before he returned to her. She was studying and he was proud of her for that, he knew she would need to do so if she wanted to learn and he was here to help her at least, maybe he could give her an advantage in that he could probably help and communicate more than a regular familiar. He had a sudden urge, she had told him to come cuddle and he hadn't tried this on his own yet...he focused, thought of being a wolf and found it surprisingly easy to slip into the form, smoothly transforming and hopping up onto the couch beside her, curling into her side.

Cassie was surprised when it was a soft furred body that pressed into her side. She didn't say anything, instead she began to pet him softly. Leaning forward she pressed play. The movie was one of their favorites. Her fingers ran through his fur. It was strange, like having a real dog.. but not unpleasant. She had always wanted one, the thought made her smile. They had never had one, so it sort of fulfilled a girlhood wish. She looked down at him and booped his nose. "I am not sure if you knew this, but I always wanted a dog.. And now I have one" Chuckling she looked back to the movie, her hand resting on his back. This was nice. Snuggling with him would have been nice too.

The movie drew to a close and she stifled a yawn. "Back into human form. I would like to be held while I sleep" rising from the couch, Cassie picked up her laptop and headed up the stairs, still naked. Setting her laptop on her desk, she headed to the bed, yawning again. "Set an alarm, we should wake up a bit earlier than needed to make sure we are ready for our first day"

It was something he was slowly getting used to, the feeling of being in his wolf form. His senses felt different like this, his sense of smell and his hearing, his vision even and it was...it wasn't bad, just different. When she started to pet him his tail had begun to move of it's own accord, wagging and batting against the sofa. He'd kept his eyes on the move while her fingers slid through his fur and at some point found himself on his back, exposing his stomach to her. When she booped his nose he had licked her finger and if a wolf could grin, that would have been the expression he had held.

As the movie was ending she told him back into human form and while it wasn't an order, or didn't feel like one, he happily shifted back anyway. Rising to follow her, he pulled the covers back for her and just stood there, like he was waiting for her to climb in.
"I didn't know you wanted a dog actually...but as your familiar it will be my pleasure to be your pet." He grinned, he liked the sound of that. Grabbing her phone he set the alarm for an hour and a half earlier than they needed to be in her first class. "Come on, I'll tuck you in, then I'll hold you just like you requested. I think i'd like that too."

She smiled at him and climbed into bed, waiting for him to tuck her in."Yeah, always did, I asked mom once, she said no, I wasn't ready to care for one" True to his word he tucked her in tightly before climbing behind her and pulling her into his arms. Unable to help it she squirmed and wiggled till she was pressed in just the right place, his cock pressed between the soft swell of her ass cheeks. Squirming a little more she delighted in the groan and the way he said her name. Chuckling she closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of his arms around her. Like before she fell asleep easily in his arms.

The soft chiming of her alarm pulled her from sleep and she whimpered. Yeah, she had told him to wake her.. But still! sighing she poked him awake and pointed at the phone. Sitting up in bed, she stretched, her arms above her head. First day.. butterflies swirled in her stomach. She'd do a good job. She was determined. Slipping from the bed, she padded downstairs to the shower.
"Come shower Nate" She had a little bit of time.. they could have a fun morning shower and get ready for their day, besides they had to test something..

Climbing into bed with her after tucking her in he had smiled. "Well now you have one and I hope you're ready, going to need a lot of caring for I think." He had chuckled as he said it, hoping it wouldn't get him into trouble but who knew with her after today? Whatever she decided he got into trouble for went. He whimpered softly as he felt her wriggle against him, he still was a little erect even after the time that had passed just from seeing her wander around naked and being so close to her, this wasn't helping and before he managed to close his eyes to sleep he was hard again. He tried to rub against her...he got that sinking feeling in his stomach as her order made him stop straight away. "You're such a tease..." he whispered before he drifted off too.

Waking the next morning he groaned and reached for the alarm, turning it off after she poked him awake. He didn't need telling to follow her even if she said it anyway, he stretched as he walked, yawning.
"First day in classes today...are you excited? I wonder what kind of stuff they even teach here Cassie, think it will be anything like Harry Potter?" The academy was already a little like that, though they had the private rooms and he felt it was probably a little more grounded in reality.

"God I hope not, I don't wanna fight Voldemort or death eaters!" Giggling softly she turned on the water. She bit her lower lip, watching him, a smile spreading on her face. "I plan on making today hell for you" She gave him fair warning. "Remember no orgasms, no touching, no humping. Nothing." Pulling him into the shower she pushed him to his knees. Smiling down at him as water ran over the soft curves of her body. "Now show me how a puppy says good morning to his Mistress" Sitting on the edge of the little bench built into the shower she spread her legs. Hand in his hair she pulled his face into her pussy, eagerly waiting for the touch of his tongue.

Laughing at her Harry Potter jokes he couldn't agree more, they already had enough to deal with hiding his presence from the teachers as it was, they didn't need a dark lord to bother them through the years. Nathan chuckled as she dragged him into the shower and whimpered at her words, did she have to make it hell for him? Was that really the best use of her power? "Oh come on! I remember that already Cassie...I don't think my body can actually disobey you either though if you want to try sucking my dick then we will see...maybe I can cum?" Oh that would be so much fun, he didn't know how it worked but he had doubts that she could control his orgasm if he didn't have the staying power...though he wasn't sure. It was magic, how would he know?

He fell to his knees as she sat on the bench, grinning.
"God you're insatiable...you know I haven't had an orgasm since the first time and here you are, making me work for it..." He crawled towards her anyway and his tongue dipped into her, groaning as he tasted his sweet sister once more and worked on her, his hands finding her thighs and his eyes turned up to look at her while his tongue danced inside her.

She moaned softly and bit her lower lip, smiling down her body at him. "Poor puppy, keep up this 'complaining' and you will forget what an orgasm is before you have your next one" her tone was soft, purring in it's threat. Leaning back against the wall of the shower, she closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of her big brother between her legs, his tongue buried in her pussy and his hands on her thighs.

This was a morning ritual she could get used to. Gasping she whimpered, her soft little happy noises slowly becoming more frequent. If she was gonna wake up early, she could at least be rewarded for it. Her hand tightened in his hair and she gasped, arching herself into his face. Tonight, after any homework, they would need to have a long talk about what he could do for her, that she didn't know. Sex was new to her, but he had hit the nail on the head.. she was insatiable.

A whimpering sound was made by the lips pressed against her sex, vibrating along her as he took in her threat. He might have doubted she was capable of such a thing before the past few days but now...now he was beginning to see that she kind of enjoyed his suffering. Nothing serious, he doubted she would like to see him in real misery but his little sister had a sadistic side to go with her demanding, bossy side. Despite what that meant for Nathan, he liked it. He had plenty of time to think about how insane he was for that while he licked and sucked at her pussy and clit.

The noises she made encouraged him and he slipped two fingers into her while he focused his tongue on her clitoris instead, looking up so she could see the look in his eyes and so he could take in her beautiful body. From down here, his sister was nothing short of a Goddess towering above him, beautiful, flawless...he was hard again, his cock didn't seem to care that he wasn't allowed to orgasm or even attempt to, his arousal wouldn't be denied so easily as it ached to be touched.

Cassie looked down at him as two fingers slid into her and his mouth began to focus on her clit. Gasping and moaning she let her head fall back against the wall as she came a few moments later. Panting she held him to her still, gently grinding against his face. As her pleasure began to fade she let go of his hair and smiled at him, lazy and content.

"I don't think I care to move. Wash me, big brother" It was odd, to be able to demand something so casually, but she had to admit, it was addicting. She liked being the center of his world, the focus of his attention and focus. She loved the way he seemed to get off on it as much as she did. Sighing as he began to was her she, closed her eyes. "You are to come with me to each class, Being near you from what I understand will boost my powers. You will be even used for some spells.." She gave a yawn and smiled at him, still feeling relaxed from her orgasm.

When he felt and heard her orgasm against him, grinding against his face as he lapped up her juices Nathan pulled his fingers from her and continued to lick right up until she released him before pulling back, taking a deep breath. She had been holding him to her so hard he had found it difficult to breathe. Not impossible...just difficult. He smiled up at her, face shimmering with her juices. "Geez are you trying to smother me, Cassie? You really are enjoying this power you have over me aren't you?" He grinned and kissed her stomach before he whispered. "Me too." Rising to his feet at her command his cock was hard and sticking out towards her while he found a sponge and started to clean her. It was clear that he was far too horny to control it at this point.

"I'll like that, I want to see what you learn, and if I can help then even better." His brow furrowed at that last sentence, though he didn't hate it he had strange thoughts about it. "Used for spells? Oh god, what do you have planned for me now? Isn't being your helpless puppy enough?" He stuck his tongue out at her to tease her, then went back to making sure she was cleaned all over.

Grabbing his tongue she gave it a small tug before releasing it. "Yes, yes, good and I don't know, I didn't come up with the spells!" She flicked water at him from the spay of the shower playfully and smiled. "It was in some of the info about familiars we did get. I think you are meant to amplify our powers?" She shrugged. Looking to his cock, her trailed a hand over it, carefully exploring her new property.

"But we will find out soon enough, I suppose" Releasing him she stood, cleaned. Stepping from the shower she left him to clean himself. Drying herself off she headed for her bedroom. Pulling out another uniform. She had a few, as they were expected to wear them daily. Dressed exactly as she had been, save one small thing. Humming softly she went to work brushing her hair as it dried near the fire, each stroke helping to dry it.

Looking to the clock she gave a soft whistle to him.
"Hurry up, it's almost time to go."

Nathan grinned, shaking his head at her. "What do you mean yes? I said I'd be your toy, not that you can smother me! I need to breathe you know, it's important!" He laughed as the spray of water his him and looked at her thoughtfully. "Amplify your powers? I like that sound of that, means I'm too important for you to keep abusing, right? Oh..." He felt her hand on his manhood, gasping and closing his eyes. He was so sensitive, probably because she hadn't let him finish in a while. "That feels pretty good...maybe you want to kiss it?"

He sighed, an exaggerated noise as she released him and left the shower, leaving him to finish up cleaning himself while she dried off. He followed her soon enough and walked into the room right when she was brushing her hair. The whistle made him smile.
"I'm here, I'm here. Too much to ask for some clothes for me too huh?" Smiling, he let himself shift into his wolf form and padded up to her, sitting at he feet.

Ms Griffith was excited as she danced through the classroom, placing down a textbook on each desk and making sure all the work stations had the ingredients they would need for the day as well as their modern, miniature cauldrons. It was the first day, new students to teach and dazzle with her lessons. She adjusted her hat, an emerald green with a large pink feather sticking out of the top and twirled her way back to her own desk at the front of the class. Such a fun day she had planned, she always did like to start the semester off with a bang.

Cassie chatted with her new found friend as they made their way to the classroom on the fifth floor of the academy. Laughing as she pulled open the door, she glanced to their teacher. Ms Griffith was a lovely woman. Her brunette hair was a warm chestnut color, coiled into a braid that feel over one shoulder. Her dress much like her emerald green hat, was a matching color. The sleeves of her dress were slightly ruffled and layered, the bodice was fitted and the skirt flared out slightly. It was a vintage look almost, but it suited her.

Cassie and her classmates filed in and took seats as Ms Griffith waved them into them. Her voice was melodic, as she began with role call, making sure they were missing no one on their first day. It would be understandable though Cassie thought, the academy was huge. She might have been lost had she not run into Lillian and Hannah. Pulling out her notebook and a pen, she turned her attention to Ms Griffith as she began her lesson, her hand resting on Nate's head under the table.

It was starting to feel a little more natural, walking as a wolf beside Cassie. Nathan hadn't had that much practice still but it seemed something similar to instinct was taking over and once he had a rhythm it really wasn't difficult to keep up which freed his mind to observe the things around him. He could see the other familiars, actual animals no doubt. Hannah had the splendidly colourful lizard he remembered, oranges and teal and so many different colours in between as it perched on her shoulder and Lillian seemed to have a raccoon, shifty looking but surely intelligent. He didn't know much about familiars really, something he would need to learn but he couldn't imagine they weren't magnificent, he certainly felt magnificent. He sat down beside Cassie proudly, convinced he looked noble and nuzzling into her touch.

The professor stood at the front of the class, staff in hand as she made a grand looking gesture in her beautiful green robes. "Welcome students of Opradine, I'm to understand this is your first class of the semester, yes?" She seemed like one of those overly happy people whose joy was infectious. "As your first professor I think I'd like to start things off as they should continue, with wonder and excitement so today we will be learning how to make..." She paused, probably for effect and Nathan could have sworn he saw mischief in her eyes. "A transformation potion! I'm sure you've seen them in the stores in the Eotaris Bazaar, potions to turn you into an animal of your choice but this one, this is special!" She giggled and brought out a small vial, taking just a drop into a pipette. "This will turn you into the animal you would resonate the most with, your spirit animal you could say, and of course it works in reverse! Just a drop and for a few moments you could be a splendid creature or your familiars could take on a human appearance, and wouldn't you like to see what your familiar would look like as a person?" She held the pipette over her mouth and the drop fell onto her tongue and then poof...the professor was gone, a large peacock in her place, her dress around it's neck. She spread her tail feathers and Nathan could hear the class gasp and giggle before she suddenly transformed back, thankfully wearing the dress. "Now open your textbooks to page 45 and start gathering your ingredients!"

Cassie opened her text book to page 45, frowning softly. This would.. be interesting. None of her classmates had seen Nate before, she felt confident in that knowledge and the more she thought about it the more she couldn't help but smile again. Slowly and carefully she shifted in her seat. She had gotten the idea from Basic Instinct, as she did if he was looking he would get a face full of her pussy. If not, the smell would likely be picked up by his canine nose. Humming softly she began to shift the bottles that had been placed on each work station. Not all of them, by a quick glance would be needed.

Centaur Mane, chopped finely. Selkie Fang crushed. Banshee Bloom, shredded. Carefully but trying for effectiveness, Cassie prepared and added all of the ingredients to her small cauldron. Gorgon Saliva was the last thing to be added and she was carefully measuring it. She would need to add it when the mixture began to smoke, and then stir it every minute for fifteen minutes. The contents of her cauldron began to smoke and she poured her now measured saliva in.

The mixture turned from a mix of brown, whites and purples to a clear, but thick amber color. It reminded Cassie of pecan pie, little bits floating in the potion. Looking at the clock she began to stir the potion, following the textbook exactly. As the time ended she peered into the cauldron. Looking back to her book she nodded, sure she had done it correctly.

Nathan was mostly beneath her desk and while he couldn't frown he was a little concerned himself...what was going to happen if he had to drink that potion? Would he have a different human appearance? That seemed stupid, he suspected it would just be the real him, and his sister did resemble him a little...and he would be naked in front of them all! He made a soft whining sound and looked towards her which is when he caught her part her legs. He whimpered, and looked around quickly, nobody seemed to be paying attention to anything but the teacher and their textbooks. He leaned forwards and licked her, his long, lupine tongue going as deep as he could get it in one smooth motion before he pulled back. Serves her right for teasing him! He didn't know for sure but he suspected she had done it on purpose. Curling up on the floor, he kept his eyes turned up to see her again every time she shifted, and to hide his growing manhood. Being erect as a wolf felt somehow worse then when he was a human!

The professor meanwhile was flitting between desks by now, watching over her students, making sure they didn't have anything too dangerous. Of course nothing in her classroom could cause any harm they couldn't fix but she liked to be diligent, these were her charges after all! She stepped beside Cassie and beamed down at her as she started to stir her potion.
"And how are we doing over here, enjoying your first class?" Giggling, she inspected the potion, it looked like the girl was on the right track, it wasn't perfect but it wasn't as bad as some she had seen. "Oh and what a handsome familiar you have! Who's a good boy then?" She leaned down to pet Nathan, her hand running along the fur atop his head, prompting him to look up at her and nuzzle into the touch. Why did pets feel so good? "I always did wonder if I should have gone with a dog myself, such lovely creatures but my own boy Bartholomew is lovely too of course!" Laughing, the brim of her hat suddenly shifted as a small brown mouse peeked out at Cassie.

Cassie had bot back a gasp the lick to her pussy had caused her to powder and not crush some of her fang. Oh, what a naughty boy.. That would be fun to punish later. As she started to work in earnest she forgot her poor horny big brother and sifted and moved just naturally. She smiled shyly at Ms Griffith and nodded. "I am!" She looked down under the table at her brother and giggled. "That's Skoll.. " She gave a small gasp at the little mouse and beamed at him. "He is so cute!"

She stirred her potion again and frowned at Ms Griffith.
"I have a question, it's a little embarrassing." She lowered her voice, so only the three, well four if you counted Bartholomew, could hear her. "Skoll.. Seems abnormally horny. I know you're the potions teacher, but I was curious if there was anything I could do? He keeps trying to hump things in my room..."

Nathan had been very amused with himself, knowing he would probably pay for it but he figured she just hadn't expected him to lick her while he was a wolf. In all honestly he hadn't thought about that until after he had done it, he wondered how she felt about it. It was...weird, but he was still him so was it really? He was laying there relaxed and just watching people move around the classroom when the professor came over and petted him. He wagged his tail a little when Cassie said his name, then his ears pricked up when she started talking about him, a small whine coming from him.

The professor didn't seem to care about the whine, only giggling softly and shaking her head as she looked down at Nathan.
"Ooooh, that is a problem, we can't have that but I don't think I have anything you'd want to try, my solutions are mostly a little...permanent." She chuckled and looked at the cauldron, she could always suggest that they use this potion and the girl dealt with it herself when the familiar was human but first years were pretty young and she didn't really want to get fired. "You could ask professor Harvey though, he deals with familiars all the time, I'm sure he's dealt with this problem before, he's your magical creatures professor!" She giggled again. "Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I'm sure I could whip something up but I think a professional would have something better for you." Smiling she leaned down to pet Nathan again. "And you Skoll, you behave for your Mistress, don't be humping her leg now." Beaming, she moved on to the next student, leaving them to their own devices while the wolf glared at her.

Back
Top Bottom