Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The True Raven and Chickenbone

Chickenbone

Planetoid
Claudia walked up the winding pathway to the place where her and the rest of the band was suppose to be meeting up to practice. She was glad that school was about to be out so that they could really get the band started and going. Then they would be able to make a little bit of money hopefully.

She was actually pretty exited about it and ready to see how far they could really go. She knew that they could possibly get to where they are sounding better if they get more practice in.

She reached the door and knocked on it, waiting for someone to answer it. She stood there for a little while before she could make out the sound of someone coming.

Kyle answered the door with a smile. "Hey come on in." he said softlyinviting her down into the garage where they usually praticed. "The others aren't here yet, so we have a little bit of time to make out if you want." He smiled softly running his fingers over her cheek. He had enjoyed her company but they kepot their relationship secret from the rest of the band so not to cause jelousy or fighting among everyone.

[sorry figured them already caring for each other would sound better then just seducting her later on.]

((That's fine.))

Claudia smiled at him and took his hand. "Of course." She felt like she never go enough time with him and they always had to be careful to watch out for everybody else. She looked back at the door before looking back at him, "Did you tell me the wrong time on?" She laughed wondering how much time they had before everybody else.

"No I didn't tell you the wrong time, everyone is just running late baby." He smiled and pulled her over to the couch softly and set her down on his lap facing him. "Why don't like ebing alone with me?" He teased kissing her lips softly as he moved his hands to rest on her hips. His lips moved to her ear. "It could be worse they could walk in while I'm pleasuring you." He teased again knowing full well they weren't ready to tell anyone yet.

[sorry it took so long school distracted me ^^ but I'm back now]

Back
Top Bottom