Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sisters Keeper (DigitalSiren x Staine)

Bunny

ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ.. ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ♥
Willow gazed out of the car window, the decorative awning sheltered the doorman in his fancy uniform from the rain that pounded on the car roof. Sharp little metallic pings that also helped drown out the perky social worker who cheerily tried to reassure her that this place, in the ritzy side of the city was the best place for her, great place to start again. Blah.. blah.. blah. Rolling her jade eyes, Willow gave a loud sigh that only a teenager could manage filled with annoyance and boredom in equal measurements. The state had found her two junkie parents unfit to care for her.. shocking. Who would have guess that the two people who had had another child, her older brother in fact who emancipated himself from their tender care were unfit parents.

It was unsurprising that Willow had little faith in the system at this point. She had been three when Caleb had left.. CPS had tried to take her away as well, but somehow.. her parents had been found competent? The only abuse at the time had been to Caleb. That however had changed quickly enough. It had started small enough in places and in ways that were easily explained in the visits by CPS that plague her parents. As the visits slacked off and other children were made priority the abuse escalated. Burns, beatings.. As a small child she had little recourse. It was.. normal wasn't it? And that is how Willow came to grow up in her own personal hell. She was thirteen when she cut herself the first time, it was something she had control over and the sweet rush of pain was something she came to look forward to. A release from her world, her life... It was that started the second wave from CPS and what eventually lead her here, in the car of an annoyingly chatty woman parted in front of her brother's apartment. And hey, she was only sixteen now.. only thirteen years in hell was getting off easy.

At some point the chatty Cathy had exited and hand come around to her door and opened it. Cool air brushed her face, tendrils of pink catching in the breeze. Brushing back her hair Willow exited the car, standing in the downpour. Cathy, or whatever her name was made a soft clucking noise and gently pulled her under the shelter of the awning, tisking her softly. "Don't you want to look your best for your brother?" Willow offered a shrug. "Why bother" She could honestly care less. He had left her to rot in the shit hole with her parents.. He was just as bad as them as far as she was concerned. Besides it's not like the rain was going to do her much harm. She hadn't showered in the past few days at her foster home.. Her foster "dad" had been quite the lecherous perv. Dressed in a fine fishnet body suit, a black skirt with little white crosses on each pleat and a black crop top with long sleeves that hid her scars. A pair of platform heels with matching crosses completed her 'look'.

Guided past the smiling doorman and through the pristine lobby to an elevator Willow endured what seemed like an eternity more with Cathy who still tried to pull the sullen and damaged child out of her shell to no avail. After the 30th story Cathy stopped trying, Willow quite content to ignore the peanut like wah wah of the woman. When they reach floor 57 the elevator came to a stop and opened into a small entry way. Knocking on the door Cathy tried one more time to talk her ward into smiling or something.. Willow met the request with a sneer. Seems Caleb was well off.... No wonder he had left her and stain of a child alone to rot. Cathy knocked on the door as Willow adjusted her stance, arms crossing under her budding breasts, that sullen sneer still plastered across her face as the door opened.

Last edited:
He'd laughed loudly, shaking his head even as he was still inside her, her comment had actually gotten him to stop thrusting for a moment. "Mmmm...is it just me or is it sounding more delicious than wrong that you're my little sister?" He wasn't imagining it, she was getting off on that too...however wrong it was they both enjoyed that they were siblings. Her second orgasm hadn't taken long, coming right as he tugged on the clamps. He gasped and his cock throbbed as she quivered around him, that velvet grip again clenching down on his thick shaft making every movement just that much more pleasurable. She was moaning again as he continued to thrust into her and he supported himself with one arm while his other hand fumbled with her cuffs. First one and then the other came undone as he released her.

He was getting close himself now too...with her wrists free he lifted one of her legs up onto his shoulder and used the leverage he had to pound down into her as his orgasm approached, no longer holding back, his hips slapping against her still marred ass.
"Willow, I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum inside...I'm not pulling out...cum with me...." He wanted her to cum again with him if she could and his own back arched as he drove down into her with one more long thrust before they became shorter, letting her wring him dry as he exploded inside his little sister.

The moment her hands were free she put her hands on him, her small hands wrapping around the muscles of his upper arm, her body folding slightly as he moved her legs to his shoulders. The slap to her ass had tears springing to her eyes and a cry of pain, but even that was eaten as the pleasure from his thrusts swallowed it. His words were met with a frantic nod, she could hold out.. if only for a moment.

It was odd, but she knew when he came, his seed filling her. She cried out under him, cumming as well. The walls of her pussy convulsed around him, milking each rope of cum from him. Nails bit into his arms as she used him for an anchor with this final wave of pleasure. It felt like she could float off in the hazy mist of her orgasm, like it was a sea. Slowly she came back to herself and she blushed softly.
"I.. I love you Caleb"

He was quickly becoming exhausted as he thrust into her with short, sharp jabs of his hips to milk out every last drop of pleasure from his orgasm. Maybe it was the build up or maybe, more likely even, it was because of who it was but he could swear he had never felt such pleasure before...Caleb had had some mind blowing orgasms in the past but this felt like it was on another level and he was panting as he almost collapsed on top of her, eking out the very last of his energy as he kissed her and then rolled to the side, slipping out of her and laughing weakly. "I love you too, Willow...fucking hell you wore me out..."

Grinning, he looked down at his arms, could see what looked like blood. He chuckled.
"I thought we were done with the cutting...I think your nails are a little sharp..." It wasn't like actual blood on closer inspection, just red lines that looked angry against his much paler skin. He pulled her closer to him, dragging her tight into his arms and kissing the top of her head. He was trembling...actually shaking, he never shook like this, not after just sex. He sighed contentedly. "So...how was your first orgasm? Did it feel like you thought it would?"

She gave a weak giggle and turned her head to kiss the marks on his arms. She knew it was her nails, but she had wanted to touch him, to leave a mark. Silly, but.. it was true. Cuddling into his arms she sighed softly, relaxing in the glow of her first time.. of their fucking.. their love making. She closed her eyes and nodded. "I mean, yes? No.. I didn't think it would be like that..I think this kind of.. pleasure would be well know to the girls of the locker rooms" Giggling again she turned in his arms and kissed him, she felt a little bolder now.. Like she had the night before when she had seduced him.

He had cum inside her, she could feel both their juices leaking from her in a slow dribble. It bright something to her mind. Blushing she nipped his lower lip playfully.
"Big brother?" She blushed softly. "If.. if this is to be a thing... And i really hope it is.." she wanted to hide her face but she took a deep breath. "I think it's best if I see a doctor?.. You know for the.. pill?"

Her giggle made him smile, he was tracing his hand up and down her side while she rested, while they both rested, listening to her speak and laughed when she mentioned the girls in the locker room. "Haha, I think I'll take that as a compliment, maybe? I'm not sure you're really complimenting me or not but I don't know about the girls of the locker rooms....I doubt they get cuffed to the bed and teased very often but maybe I'm wrong, maybe your school is full of men like me." He grinned and kissed her back, pulling her on top of him as he rolled onto his back. He just wanted to hold her there like that for a while.

He smiled up at her and nodded.
"We can see a doctor, I do have some morning after pills though, you can take one of those." He kept a supply in the drawer next to him alongside a recent STD test, he liked his partners to be sure he was clean before they let him finish inside them, something he had learned was a good idea. "And this is going to be a thing, why wouldn't it be? You think I could let my little sister go without defiling her from now on?"

She giggled as he rolled, snuggling into his chest. Arms folded across his chest, she rested her chin on them, looking down at him. "I doubt they do, but most of them don't seem to think much of sex either. Maybe there should be an army of men like you, if this is how wonderful it feels" Blushing softly she rubbed her breasts against his chest, and whimpered, the clamps dragging on his skin. Lifting up she whimpered. "Please?" She was asking him to take them off. Her nipples ached now as the high was slowly coming down.

She nodded, while she waited.
"Please, to both." She blushed and bit her lower lip, deciding to tease him gently. "I would just try and seduce you again, I don't think I couldn't not do this.. And something tells me you'd likely not share well, or allow me to find someone else." His face darkened, his mouth opening. Giggling she leaned into him, kissing him. "I don't want anyone else silly. I want you.." She wanted to soothe him, for him to know.. she wanted just him. but had he decided this was a one time only? She'd have wanted to find someone else..

Her tummy gave a rumble and she blushed.
"I'm ravenous" She tipped her head, a fall of pink hair falling past her face to shadow his own. "And.. What should I call you. I like saying big brother.. It's.. it's naughty. But.. is there something else? I know you said Sir, Master.. Daddy." She was curious what to call him in front of people the didn't know... Would they hide.. this?

He smiled up at her, she looked cute in that position though she soon lifted up to ask him to remove the clamps. Grinning, he pretended not to know what she was asking, reaching for them and grabbing both. "Please what, pull on them? Not hurting enough, Willow?" He tugged sharply on both of them before relenting and unclipping them, placing them to the side. "That's their loss then...I think sex is kind of fun, even more fun with your little sister in my experience..." He smirked. "Course I've only done that once...in order to be sure I'm going to need a lot more data." He pulled her down and kissed her, a small peck on the lips. "I am a businessman after all, I don't like to operate without knowing all the facts, what if this is just a fluke?"

He chuckled as she told him she would just try to seduce him again though his face darkened at the mention of others. He growled softly. "Not funny...no, nobody else." He reached up and his hand found her ass, squeezing roughly knowing it would likely hurt. "Mine. All mine..." There was no chance he wanted this to end, he was honestly perplexed she kept bringing it up but part of him realised she didn't have the self esteem needed to know for sure that he wanted her and only her, or to trust it at least. She had been through a lot of abuse before, they had almost been together for the better part of a year and still it was fresh. He smiled and brushed her hair aside with his hand. "I'm not going to leave you, Willow. You can count on that, this isn't just going to end."

Laughing, he pushed her to the side and smirked. "Call me whatever you like, do we need to be so formal?" He was already climbing up from the bed. "Sir is good. And Daddy, if you really prefer it though I feel a little strange. Your father was an asshole." He searched around for his boxer shorts. "I like big brother too...but just go with what you feel at the time. Come on, if we get clothes maybe we can order food. I don't think I have the energy left to cook."

The yank of the chain had her crying out ans she hissed in pain and hit his shoulder lightly. "You knew what I wanted, butthead!" The pain from her nipples faded slowly and she blushed down at him. Her voice was shy. "I mean, I don't have the experience you do, but I thought it was pretty great" Kissing him back, even chaste like this was, still made her happy. She liked touching him, being touched by him.

She gasped and whimpered, her poor abused flesh screaming in pain. She looked down at him, eyes misty and slowly nodded. She was afraid, that like some sort of dream, this would vanish. It was like he knew and she turned her head away from him, using her hair as a shield.
"I can't help but be afraid.."She looked back at him and gave him another shy smile. "But, I trust you. Caleb" The hand in her hair was leaned into.

Giggling she looked up at him from the bed.
"He was your father too, you know big brother" She watched him look for his boxers and pointed to them with one hand, a pout forming on her lips. "Do I have to get dressed?" Honestly she needed a shower first anyway. Slowly sitting up she smiled. "Can I at least shower while you order food?"

He'd smirked, grinning up at her as she hissed in pain and nodded eagerly. "Yeah, I knew what you wanted and you knew what I was...don't pretend you didn't like it either, my little painslut." His fingers had somehow found her hair and he had petted her a little, smiling. "I thought it was pretty great too you know...it might have been your first time but it was mine with somebody I cared about. It made it more...special." When she had gasped in pain he had grinned again, he was still addicted to hurting her...nothing new there, and now that he could do it sexually it just meant more to him. Was more...fun.

His grin transformed into a smile, soft and loving as she turned from him.
"That's okay, you have reason to be afraid but I'm not letting you go. If it helps, consider yourself my prisoner now. I'm keeping you, forever, and there is no escape. I'll put bars on the windows and everything." He was mostly joking, stroking her as she had leaned into his hand. "Yeah, he was my father too, but still an asshole." Following where she pointed to he grabbed his boxers and pulled them on, nodding. "Sure, you go shower but you are getting dressed. As beautiful as you are you can't stay naked all the time. Besides..." He grinned wickedly. "I love how you dress...it's just as sexy as wearing nothing is. Put something with long socks on, I like those a lot..."

Leaving her, and leaving the door unlocked, he went to order food, figuring Chinese would be best for them. He hadn't had ribs in a while and had a sudden craving for something sweet and sour. In his bedroom he found some slacks and a shirt in the wardrobe to dress in before the delivery man got there and he left Willow to her own devices to shower.

She smiled as he teased her, though she could think of nothing less she'd like than to be his forever. She trusted him, but Willow had lived through hell once. A small part of her, even as much as she trusted him was scared. Pushing that fear away she chuckled and nodded. She climbed out of bed in her own time, her body aching from both the abuse from the night before and the sex just a bit ago.

Snagging the sheet from the bed she wrapped it around herself before following him from the room. She however continued to her shower. Closing the door with a soft click, she let the towel fell. Looking at her self in the mirror, she wondered what drew him to her, not that she wasn't happy. She was slender and unlike the other girls in her year she seemed to lack some of their ample assets. Her breasts were smaller, her hips that flared out were gentler than theirs.. Her ass, now that she did like. Turing she shivered seeing the results of last night. A hand ran across her poor skin and she whimpered softly. Her eyes trailed to the marks that would never leave. Scars from their parents. She had always been afraid that anyone she was ever with, would struggle. But he.. he had similar marks. Shaking her head she smiled. What did it matter, Caleb.. Caleb loved her as she was. Stepping into the shower she began the task of cleaning herself, letting her mind wander back to the events of yesterday, this morning.

Some time later, she was standing in front of her closet naked. He liked her clothing, and had requested thigh high socks. Deciding on a cute school girl look she paired a black and red plaid mini skirt, with a vaguely Wednesday Adams crop top. Forging a bra, she did slip on a pair of of simple black panties. That.. was something she'd need to fix sooner rather than later. A pair of black thigh high socks with skeleton leg bones printed in white fulfilled his request. A cardigan with almost cute stitched skull and a pair of velvet platform shoes completed the outfit. Lastly she pulled her pink locks into pigtails on either side of her head, the long strands falling in soft waves from a pair of bat hair ties.

Stepping into the living room she smiled at him and gave a little spin.
"How do I look, big brother?"

While she showered Caleb logged onto his computer to make sure that everything was going okay at the offices he owned and to inform them that he might take a few days off, that he would work from home and that he still expected the best from the. It was simple, really, to ensure that the business ran smoothly in his absence was not just his job, it was that of those he employed, the board of directors that worked with him. They would be fine a few days without him and he would still be ready for his business trip in a week or two. He'd forgotten about that right up until he had started to email them...he didn't want to leave Willow alone after everything that was happening between them and not just for her either, but for himself. He wanted to be around her.

The food arrived not long after he was done and he set it up on the table in the living room, finding a horror movie he had wanted to watch and setting it up. He liked the idea of watching a movie with her after sex...why was that so appealing to him? Other girls he would have maybe slept the night with and in the morning left them to leave while he worked. He smiled to himself as he set up the food...clearly that wasn't an option with her anyway, he was her legal guardian but he didn't want to avoid her at all. He wanted more of her company. He was just about done with setting up the food when she arrived in the doorway and stepped into the room, twirling for him. He looked her up and down, growling in appreciation.

"Good enough to eat, little sister." He had a grin as he said it, and he gestured for her to come and sit with him as he sat down, starting the movie and beginning to grab his own food. "I don't think I've ever seen anybody so sexy before...you better be careful or I'm going to exhaust you..."

She blushed and looked away from him for a moment a giggle escaping her. Crossing the room she curled on the couch beside him, a soft kiss was pressed to the corner of his mouth as she reached over him to get her own food, giggling as he poked her and made the sort of annoyed older brother sound she had hoped to get from him. A carton of honey chicken and a pair of chopsticks in her hand she cuddled back against the couch.

"What are we gonna watch?" Cuddled like she was, every time he moved to eat, his arm would brush her breasts, not like she minded. She hadn't tried to set it up like this, she had merely wanted to be close to him. The horror movie started and she gave a small giggle. "I'm going to have nightmares!" She wasn't actually sure if she would or not.. She merely wanted to fall asleep in his arms again. Even if they didn't play.. or have sex. Willow wanted nothing more than to be near him.. He was her safe space, her rock.

Caleb had rolled his eyes as she leaned over him to get her food, clearly too impatient to wait for him to pass it to her and he poked her in the ribs, growling softly. "Next time you can wait, it wasn't like I was going to let you starve you know..." He wasn't upset with her, he was just feeling demanding of her and he let her cuddle into him as he started to eat his own food. "We're gonna watch a horror movie silly, with a psycho little kid. You'll love it, very scary." He grinned, he wasn't sure she actually liked horror movies, they had mainly watched comedies but Caleb himself very much enjoyed them. He chuckled at her and turned to smile down.

"You will be fine, you have me to look after you, don't you?" Thinking, he took a bite of his food. "Huh, guess your room is kinda wasted now...you did all that work on painting it but I'm gonna have to insist you sleep with me now." He leaned down to kiss the top of her head, smiling. "Can't let you go back there, I had my first taste of cuddling while I slept last night and I'm addicted. Now shush and watch the movie." He was well aware he had done most of the talking but he was the Dominant too, he could be a bit of an ass and get away with it.

She looked up at him and playfully wrinkled her nose at him. "I don't wanna sleep in your room! Sleep in mine!" His room was empty of personality, his play room the true look at who he was.. "Or at least let me decorate it a little!" She didn't complain about sleeping with him though, that she was quite happy about. She hushed when he told her and nodded, zipping her lips and throwing away the key, her eyes dancing.

Occasionally she'd offer him a bite of chicken, but otherwise they ate in peace. Sometimes, when scary things happened she'd hide her face against his arm, and when the puppy was killed she whimpered and sniffled. Whispering poor doggie into the darkness. Food done for them both about half way through the movie she had gently snuggled herself under his arm. Her legs were stretched out beside her, her small form curled into him, one hand on his chest.

Giving a small gasp as a jump scare came across the screen she hid her face against his shirt.
"Tell me when it's over" She didn't dislike horror movies, but she was a bit of a chicken, one might even find that amusing as she liked gothic clothing.

Caleb rolled his eyes and nodded. "Fine, we can sleep in yours if yours suddenly develops a doorway to my playroom..." He looked at her and growled softly, though he wasn't upset at all. Slipping his arm around her so that it rested on her shoulder he squeezed gently. "You can decorate it, it's our room now. Sound better? Yours can be a guest room, just in case." He was interested to see how she would do up her room actually, it sounded like it would be fun. "I want to know what you intend to do to it first though, so I can veto your ideas."

As they ate and watched the movie he would chuckle when she hid herself against him, clearly horror movies weren't going to be something they could watch every night but he definitely enjoyed how close to her it made him feel when she cuddled him. He petted her absent mindedly and when she hid her face against him again he laughed and his hand moved up to her hair, scratching lightly.
"It's okay, you can look now, scaredey cat." Leaning down to kiss the top of her head he grinned. "You didn't tell me horror movies would be such a problem for you. Come on, into my lap." He pulled her closer and into his lap, holding her to his chest while he watched.

When the movie started to end he smiled down at her. So adorable...he had to admit he could get used to this and now was as good a time as any.
"Hmm, there's something you should know. I have a business trip coming up in a couple of weeks, I wasn't planning on taking you with me, was going to leave everything you need here for you and trust you to look after yourself, but..." He grinned sheepishly. "I'm not sure I want to leave you alone now, but I'm also not sure how you'll do in Japan for a week or two. Would you be interested in coming with me?"

She had ignored his comment about the room and vetoing, sure he was just trying to get a rise out of her. She'd have to spend some time thinking about it anyway.. Maybe do up a sketch. Looking up at him after the brush of his lips against her hair she blushed softly. "I like them, even though it doesn't seem like it.. But I scare easy" Willow however happily cuddled herself into his lap. She loved the closeness he seemed to want, it matched her own desires to a T.

The credits began to roll when he spoke next. She shifted a little so she could look at him. Panic started but quickly vanished as she kept listening, his sheepish smile cute. She bit her lower lip. Japan?? She had always wanted to go..
"I would be on summer vacation" Looking up at him she frowned softly. "Would.. I just be your little sister there?" She would be, if that was what was required, but it would be nice.. To not be seen as such, to be his girlfriend.. Not that she knew many people here anyway and none from his job. Only the doorman knew her really.

She smiled shyly at him "
And if you let me shop while your busy?" She was still a teenager, the idea of being set free to shop till she dropped was highly appealing, even if, she knew she'd want him to be with her most of the time and to sight see with him "You'd be busy a lot though, wouldn't you?" Shopping for a little while would be okay, but if she didn't seem him much, she wasn't as sure.. "I don't have a visa though.." She looked down as another thing hit her. "And I have never been on a plane"

"You scare easily, huh? Interesting...something I will have to experiment with huh, like how you were scared of my little cattleprod?" He grinned and leaned down to kiss her, enjoying having her in his lap. It felt natural, she should be there more often in his opinion. After explaining his plans for a trip to her he was happy that she seemed to be receptive to the idea, though she was throwing up an awful lot of roadblocks. He growled and reached for her ass, squeezing it roughly. He knew it would hurt, but she deserved it to right now. "Are you ever going to be just my little sister ever again?" His tone was sharp and strict, she was worried most likely but he was nipping this in the bud.

"No, you're not just anything and you won't be there. If you mean in public...then you'll be my pet. My girlfriend even...in Japan I can kiss you in front of everybody and nobody would know that you were related to me." He looked down into her eyes and smiled. "So stop being worried, it will be a great time if you join me." Her other concerns weren't really too valid either. "I won't be that busy, I have a few short meeting spaced out over two weeks so rather than make several trips I'll be staying over there but that doesn't mean I'll be working any more than I am now. Less, in fact." Squeezing her ass again he brought his hand back and then smacked it hard. "I will sort out your visa, will you just trust me a little when I say it will be good? The plane...that I can't help you with but I'll be sitting right beside you holding your hand the entire time..."

His comment about the cattleprod had been met with a healthy look of fear. She wasn't the biggest fan, but she wondered who really was. She liked pain and wasn't thrilled about it. As if he read her mind she felt his hand grab her ass, the growl made her flinch, the tone of his voice earned him a frown. He made... a valid point. She hadn't meant to upset him. "I'm sorry.. it's just..." She looked away and shrugged softly. "This is new... very new. No one here knows me but for some reason, in my head.. It feels like here we'd have to keep it hidden.. I just hoped what you said would happen would." She gave him a shy smile and nodded.

"Yes Sir." Her smile grew as he told her why he'd be there so long. "So.. we'd be together most of the time?" This seemed to cheer her up considerably. She nodded again and then gave a whimper and a cry of pain. She offered him a playful pout even as she laid her head on his shoulder, her nose pressed against his neck. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes for a moment. "I do trust you, you know"

She did and so she let her worries go. They'd go on a trip.. On that trip, she'd be his. His pet, his girlfriend. She frowned softly but didn't move. Maybe.. she should find classier outfits? He did like the way she looked, but he was like super important right.. She wanted to ask but decided not to. Another time.. or she'd prepare for both, just in case?

Back
Top Bottom