Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BFF's dad becomes lover (RiotMoose and strangelove)

Mason groans out as he roughly pumps his thick cock into her, pounding away. His beefy mass being massaged by her warm walls, feeling the hills and ravines of the walls, her thick honey lubing up the whole cock and drooling down to his balls. He shivers, huffing out as his eyes close. "Fuck...I'm gonna fucking...I'm gonna cum...!" His deep voice groans out, as he pumps one last time, and his balls begin to drain.

His cock spasming, he lets his thick load fill the young teens pussy, as his hips press against her ass. Slowly, he pulls his hips back and lets his cock spew inside of her, making her like a human cannoli. "F...Fuck...Oh god..." He moans out as he rubs his beefy member against her young pussy. Then, he receives a call. He walks over to his phone, piled with his sweatpants and grabs it, a facetime call from his wife! He answers the call, rubbing his beefy member against the young teens face, spreading her honey and his jizz across her cheeks as he stands infront of her. "Hey honey....!" He says with a smile, his eyes shifting over the phone.

"Hey Mason! Did Dawn make it over? We're coming home now with groceries, we're just coming around the corner, can you come out and help us?"

Mason nods. "Sure, I'll be right out. And I think Dawn is upstairs relaxing, haven't talked much to her..." He assures his wife, pulling his body back from the young teen and tugs his pants up his legs, his cock still bulging out the thin PJ pants. His wife hangs up the phone, and he smiles. "Go on and get dressed baby girl." He says with a smile, giving her ass a spank as he hurries up the steps past her.

The feeling of being filled with cum was the culmination of a wonderful orgasm. It made the whole thing complete. It made Dawn feel complete, like a real woman. She could feel his cum flowing into her tight pussy and with it already filled with his hard cock it began to leak out along his hard member. She moans as she is filled with his hot white cum.

But the wonderful feeling is brought to an abrupt end when his phone rings. Dawn realizes soon that it's a call from Stacy and her mom. So while he's talking to them Mason is also spreading their combined juices on her face and Dawn can do nothing but accept it. She tentatively licks the head while he talks to his wife and once he hangs up she smiles at him. "Fuck... that was ..... amazing." She has no remorse or guilt. She's even more in love with him now than she had ever been. "But... I'm not sure I can walk." She said.

Tentatively she gets up. Cum is running down her legs as she picks up her panties and her shirt and pants. Then she walks with uncertain steps upstairs. She has just turned on the shower again when she hears the front door opening and Stacy and her mom enters the house. Hopefully neither of them have any business in the basement that smells of sex and have a trail of cum on the floor.

Peter helps bring in the groceries into the house, depositing them in their required spot in the kitchen, thick jizz and honey coating his now half-erect cock, sticking to the thin pants. He walks away from the kitchen when its all set, and returns to his office to continue writing, now with MUCH more to write about.

---

That night, it's movie night! Something to help Dawn feel apart of the family, like she's loved and welcomed. Peter finishes selecting the movie, a girly rom-com. He sits on one end of the couch, relaxing against the cushions as the lights go down completely, just the tv illuminating the room. He lifts the large blanket over his body, waiting for the three girls to convene and come downstairs to watch.

Dawn have been in a strange mood since Stacy and her mom arrived. She had been fucked for the first time by the man she was secretly in love with. But there was a whole host of problems about that. First of all it had been Stacy's dad that had fucked her and he was happily married. Though the last part she had begun to doubt a little after what he had uttered earlier about hers being the first pussy he had fucked in a long time. But then there was the overshadowing fact that he had cum in her pussy. She was not sure how she felt about that. On one hand she had loved it, feeling like she was a real woman now. But on the other hand she was not on any kind of protection and getting pregnant was not really an option.

She had tried to bottle down her emotions and she was pretty sure that Stacy didn't notice anything. Stacy had talked about Brad the guy that had invited her on a date tomorrow and how she was totally digging him. But Dawn had enough on her own mind to not really listen to what her friend said. But Stacy seemed to think that Dawn's strange mood was because for her parent's fight so she kept on trying to cheer up her friend.

Several hours and a lot of personal soul searching later Dawn and Stacy came downstairs to the living room. Stacy's parents are sitting in either side of the large couch. Dawn had never realized it before but it was very rare that the two of them had any unneeded physical contact. Something that she found strange. If she had such a man every day she'd never allow him a moment of quiet. Dawn looked at Stacy's dad and gave him a small smile and while Stacy and her mom was occupied with settling in next to each other, she licked her lips for him to see.

"What are we watching?" Dawn asked as she settled down between Stacy and her father.

Masons eyes shift over the young girl as she wanders infront of him, those bare breasts bouncing under her shirt, he was able to see the dark circles of her nipples. He grins gently, feeling his cock ache as he huffs. “Fifty first dates I think? Stacey picked the movie...” he says as he watches her sit down beside him.

His daughter cuddles with her mother, and Mason pulls the comforter thats over him, over Dawn aswell. His eyes shift over her slowly as he bites his lip. “About earlier...If you don’t ever want to do that again I understand...I took advantage of you and I apologize...” he whispers into her ear.

Dawn settled down with the comforter over her. "Oh that sounds... interesting." She said. Even though Stacy was her best friend the two of them were very different. Perhaps that was why they were so good friends. Stacy had been by Dawn's side through the years and she loved her like a sister. But her taste in movies would make Dawn hurl. Of course she had never really complained about it to Stacy.

Dawn heard Mason's whisper in her ear as the movie started. She looked over at Stacy and her mom. They were starting to dig the movie. The voice of Mason in her ear and the closeness of his body was turning her on. She could feel her body reacting to his mere presence and she loved it. But she wasn't going to jump his bone, at least not right then. Instead she just leaned her body into his a little and whispered back. "We need to talk." Before pulling away.

Dawn released herself from the comforter. "Oh man. I really need to pee. You guys just keep on with the movie. I won't be long. I'll get some snacks and drinks on the way back." She said.

Stacy's mom replied, "Sure honey. We could.... aaawww... look at that." She said referring to something on the screen that only she and Stacy was paying attention to.

Dawn left for the bathroom. She quickly finished her business before heading to the kitchen to pick up those snacks and drinks. She hoped that Mason would catch her intentions.

We need to talk. That phrase reverberated in his head for some time, when a woman said that to you, you were usually fucked. He really messed up, didn’t he? He was a married man, with a child! And he cheated, he committed adultery, he was scum...

Yet he couldn’t help himself watching her ass jiggle and wobble away. His thick mass aching as his eyes linger on her, before looking back at the movie. His wife and daughter engulfed in the movie, even though they’ve seen it twenty times. Mason huffs gently, getting up and just wandering away, no need to announce it, neither of them noticed.

He walks over to the kitchen, rubbing his temples as he meets her looking for snacks and drinks. “Look, Dawn, im sorry. I know it was wrong, I got ahead of myself, and your just so fucking hot I couldn’t control myself. Just please dont tell them.” He pleads with a huff.

When Mason entered the kitchen Dawn turned towards him. She looked at him as he apologized. Then she walked over to him, keeping eye contact with him all the way until she stood just inches from him, the shirt covering her wobbling breasts, almost touching him. She puts a finger on her lips to silence him, "Just two things Mason." She said as she looked at him, "Two things. First.... I'm not on the pill. You fucking overflowed my pussy with your cum."

Despite the message her smile didn't falter. "And second." She reached out and put her arms around his neck and pulled herself towards him. As their lips met she opened her mouth a little, breathing heavily into his mouth. But it was a short kiss, they didn't have time for more, "Second... I want to do it again." She said and with a hand gently caressed his bulge, "You took my virginity and I loved it. Thanks."

Dawn kissed him again before she pulled herself away from him and turned, her ass and tits jiggling with the movement. And she took the snacks she had found and began heading back towards the living room.

His eyes shift over her as she begins to speak, seeing her wobbly tits and wide hips sauntering towards him. He quiets himself down as she ushers him to, his hands wrapping around her hips, giving her fat cheeks a squeeze as their lips meet, locking them for a few moments, but that was enough to seal the deal.

His mass aches in her hand as she slowly massages it, and he smiles. “Good baby...I’m sterile now so don’t worry about it...” he says as he gives her fat cheek a spank, watching as she walks away from him. He was excited, his toes curl as he imagines the many experiences they’ll share together.

Mason waits a few minutes before returning to the couch himself, sitting back down beside Dawn and putting the comforter back over the Adulterous duo.

Sterile.... that meant.... fuck. She wouldn't get pregnant. Most parts of her was relieved. However a small part of her was a little disappointed. But mostly she was relieved.

Dawn sat looking at the screen and not following what was going on when Mason returned. Stacy and her mom were both totally into the movie but what was on Dawn's mind was not what was happening on the screen. It was the man that sat down next to her. She knew that they would have to be very careful about what they did now. But she wanted to tease him as much as possible. So once he had put the comforter over them she moved around a little.

Dawn positioned herself in such a way that she sat almost next to Stacy. However her legs were stretched towards the mature man that had fucked her earlier. Gently and ever so careful did she begin to move her feet. She rubbed his bulge with her small delicate feet and the thrill of doing it with Stacy and her mom so close was really turning her on.

Mason groans softly as he feels her small, soft feet begin to massage and rub against his aching bulge. His eyes shift towards the young teen and licks his lips as she begins to work her feet on his cock. He slowly tugs his pants down and lets his long, beefy mass out. The idea of her being so close to his daughter while she did this made him ache!

His strong hand slowly massages up her leg, and down. She was a bit too far for him to return any favors, but he happily massages her leg and thigh for now.

When she felt the bare skin of his cock against her feet it was all she could do not to moan. He felt just as hard and hot as when he had fucked her just hours ago. But she kept her calm and began to rub his cock with her feet ever so slowly. She loved the feeling of his strong hands against her leg and now and then she stole a look at him. But she could do nothing else at the moment, not with Stacy and her mother in the couch with them.

Soon however, but all to late, the movie was coming to an end. Stacy's mom yawned, "Oh goodness. It's late. I'm going to bed." And with that she got up and left.

Stacy hugged Dawn. "I just love watching movies with you honey. You are the best." All while Stacy hugged her, Dawn's foot was massaging the large cock of Stacy's father. "I'm pretty beat as well." Stacy said, "Wanna go to bed?"

Dawn had little choice but to retrieve her foot from Mason's cock. The two teenagers went arm in arm to Stacy's room to prepare for the night. As they left Dawn said just loud enough for Mason to hear, "Damn, I've forgotten my PJ. Is it alright if I just sleep in my panties Stace?" Stacy giggled, "Sure girl." As they left the living room.

Mason watches as the trio of girls leave to their own rooms, leaving Mason with a raging hard-on and little to no attention to it. He huffs softly, catching the rather lewd idea of sleeping in just panties...Did she think to risk that? It could be done...

He stands and walks to the kitchen, he had some cleaning up to do. He tugs his big beefy cock out and sends her a picture of it, meat in hand. “Let me know when our next play date is.“ to her phone, and then returns to cleaning.

Dawn giggled. "Wat?" Said Stacy as she was brushing her teeth.

"Oh nothing." Came the lie from her friend as Dawn looked at the picture that Stacy's dad had send her. Her first dick pic. Had it been anyone from class that had send it she would have been furious, but Mason... she wanted that hard thing on the screen. She quickly recorded a video while Stacy was turned the other way and send it to him with the text. "Patience lover."

She was going to let him stew for a little. She loved the power she possessed as a woman that was desired by a man. She also desired him and he would get what he wanted sooner rather than later. Dawn had so many things she wanted to try out. She had never sucked a cock or gotten a cock off with her tits or .... did she dare? To try anal.... she had loved his attention to her ass earlier. But the stories she had heard were conflicting.... some said it was painful and not very pleasant and others said it felt very good.

Dawn was under the cover with a wet pussy from all that thought about sex, when Stacy returned. "I'm so going to let him kiss me tomorrow." Stacy said, continuing their conversation from earlier about her date the next day. "But he not getting anything. Not on the second date." She proclaimed.

Dawn had a suspicion why Stacy said that. No one wanted to be labeled as a slut. But she had just learned how great sex felt and why shame that? "But if you want it and he does why not go for it? Just remember protection girl." She said.

Stacy chuckled, "Ha. I'm taking dating and sex advice from my BFF that haven't even kissed a guy." There must have been something in the way that Dawn looked, because Stacy stopped and looked at her, ".... nooo. totally? You have? Who? Do I know him? When? Where?"

Dawn became beet red. Her friend had looked right though her. "I... aaahhh... eeehh. Well I kissed him..." after he had fucked my brains out "and it was not so long ago" She said - ten minutes ago in your kitchen - and continued, "I kinda like promised him not to say anything.... not even to you. I think you know him." She said without revealing any more. Dawn was adamant on not divulging any more information however much Stacy pestered her.

Soon their talk went in another direction and they turned out the lights.

Back
Top Bottom