Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Some plots, seeds, and a sample. Searching for a switch or Domme Female maybe?

kroschei

Planetoid
First off thank you for taking a look.
We'll Get the F-List Done Early On!
Current craving is shortstacks & maybe a woman domme!
Hello, person in whatever timezone you might be in, welcome to my thread. I'm Kroschei, from Texas which means I'm in central timezone if you want to get the time difference lined out before looking to start up an rp. I've been rping on and off for ten years or so and have enjoyed reading fantasy and sci-fi novels for even longer. I'm on a relatively consistent schedule right now so I can usually post more than a few times a week hypothetically. I can reliably write three paragraphs per response given materials to work with. I'm not terrible good with prompts right now as my brain works better as a sounding board.

Some bullet points about me
  • I don't really ascribe to the Dom/sub thing, I just try to write a character that fits the plot. I suppose that makes me a switch.
  • Having some plot before we get to the dance with no pants is fine with me.
  • I'm happy to/prefer talking about the idea one of us has rather than hopping straight in.
  • I prefer writing original characters.
  • I usually write stuff that's non-slice-of-life, and usually I prefer it unless my partner's plot seed catches my interest.
  • Pms are preferred, followed by forums, followed by something else only if we gel really well.
  • I'm not %100 certain where I'm going with this list.

There are few more unsettling moments than waking up and realizing that you should have probably died in the night. As an example waking up to find a highly venomous insect in your boot or signs of a large predator animal tracks in front of your tent, or waking after two days of hard riding in harder country to find an arrow lodged in the earth maybe a hands-breath from your face. Lysander considered the arrow for a moment as he rose from the fog of sleep, it was a two and a half foot shaft fletched with some local bird with surprisingly blue plumage and though he couldn't see the head he imagined it was a roughly worked stone point that would shatter in the wound messily. Another thought trickled in as he considered this new and unsettling information, a single word four letters and generally not said in the company of women of a particular bent and standing. Judging by the fact that he hadn't been woken up by the thump of the arrow next to his head an not a sentry tapping his shoulder he guessed at their fates. As the moment of sleep addled fugue passed the noise of the rest of the camp rousing into the volley of arrows reached him through the thin canvas of his tent. The soldiers entrusted to him on the expedition, enough for what was supposed to be a quick scouting expedition, were crying out in pain or rallying as at least one of the two sergeants attempted to pull their men together. Maybe he and the men and women under his command wouldn't be staked out at the edge of the jungle for his father to find, their tongues and eyes taken for god knows what purpose.

The sergeant, Mara, had recommended he sleep in his hauberk despite the heat (stifling though not as bad as it could have been given the season) and discomfort (acceptable considering he wasn't dead from an arrow), if she was still alive Lysander decided he would find a way to repay that sage piece of advice. Her advice couldn't help him find his breastplate in the darkness, though in fairness Lysander doubted he had the manual dexterity to do the ties in the dark. Another sage piece of wisdom had him keep his lighter helm and arming blade near at hand in the case of an incident such as this one (Likely according to everyone he asked), these were easily set on his person despite the darkness and his fumbling fingers. The unseen sergeant had managed to get the soldiers to as close to a semblance of order as they could and put up their shields judging by the hoarse cries of command Lysander heard outside (Probably not Mara by the deeper timbre of the voice). This optimism turned to ashes in his mouth as he scrambled from his tent while grabbing his smaller blade that he carried when he was on foot. Indeed it was probably worse than he thought as he spied his camp filled with arrows and definetly not all of his men on their feet with shields toward the jungle where the volley must have originated from judging by the groups facing. His mouth felt dry as he ruined his recently acquired night vision by staring into the small fires that dotted his camp from dropped torches of his pin cushioned sentries. That was until the next volley started to come in and he felt a sharp pain where his hauberk stopped an arrow.

Deciding that death wasn't an acceptable outcome to his current circumstances he lowered his stance and raised the shield over his head and crept to his lieutenant. The question he began to shout to his remaining lieutenant died still born as he heard the rustle from the trees. Lysander felt the hammering of his heart in the back of his skull as the things butchering his beleaguered forces broke from the cover of the woods; each was tall, over six feet but not heavily muscled like the beastmen that sometimes raided during the summer, each was lithe with impossibly smooth features of an almost alien symmetry. Their heavy mottled cloaks were thrown back as they sprinted towards the cluster of soldiery silent but for the whisper of their steps across the grass of the glade they'd encamped in. It felt like only a heartbeat till they were on him and his men their short curved blades flashing out for their blood. Lysander was quickly set upon himself yet his eyes weren't drawn to the immaculate androgyny of his attackers face nor the blade that it weaved into his defenses for his blood. His eyes were drawn with some horror to the multiple sharp sets of red stained canines it revealed as it hissed in fury at his unwillingness to be slaughtered. The Yunglekyne had taken exception to his trespasses finally it seemed.

If you haven't left after that joy of joys. Let's talk kinks and stuff.

Some things I'm interested in, in no particular order.
  • Fantasy & sci-fi plot ideas, followed by historical depending on the era really, modern era stuff needs to have some sort of twist, though I'm always happy to receive pms for most plot ideas.
  • Cooking & cocktails, maybe not for the game, but who knows how things work in. I enjoy shaking a few drinks up as a hobby.
  • Lingerie, because unwrapping the gift is just as fun as seeing what's inside.
  • Women with some meat on their bones, not necessarily bbw territory, but padding on your hips is fine with me. (Nsfw) To get the idea. Once more with feeling.
  • Massage because of the intimacy, though this won't necessarily play into every plot.
  • Some romance never hurts either.
  • I'm interested in trying to be the one being chased, just for a change of pace.
  • Goth and piercing friendly.
  • Pms to chitchat, or if you're a previous partner and want to try again.
  • Considering trying something of the non-binary persuasion.
Stuff I'm not so interested in, also in no particular order.
  • Bathroom play. Not for me unfortunately.
  • Vore, see the above bullet point.
  • Bimboism, unless it has an interesting plot attached to it.
  • Snuff, I don't really get much sexual gratification from it.
  • Rape, see bimbosim.

Some Plot Seeds

More to come if I get inspiration

As stated above a current craving is short stacks, if you've seen incases stuff you'll probably know why. Modern Fantasy would be an interesting take on them. Maybe a police force where goblin partners with a human or something else.
For a modern fantasy idea, there's a police force where the two are partners or maybe they just meet in the local coffee shop.
More standard fantasy I've been kicking the idea around of a young noble (17-25) out on his first expedition on his own and captures one of the delectable shortstacks for trespassing on his land.
There's always some kind of slave auction idea.

Some sample images.
NSFW 1
NSFW 2
NSFW 3
NSFW 4 - This one scratches a few itches.

Warhammer 40k is probably my biggest fandom, if you'd like to do something in that universe I'd be definitely interested. A commissar and the guardsmen he works with or maybe hive-gangers. According to Sandy Mitchell the Adeptas Sororitas aren't bound by laws of chastity.

A green mage leads a fellow adventurer to an idol in a deep woods or maybe a quest, but the evening in the forest is hot and muggy. Maybe the duo are old friends or are new acquaintances. What do the pair seek in the woods? I actually started this game with someone else and have a starter prepared.

A god of many faces- A fantasy setting where due to some circumstances a being of immeasurable power stepped down and took a throne. Its face a mask of features that change subtly moment to moment. This being is checked by others that live on the same planet, these beings share a tacit agreement to not powder the mountains and boil the seas by engaging each other directly. So they scheme and move their empires like pieces on a board. I was considering playing an associate of the many faced god, who loves his collections and spoils. A mage that helps his armies in various ways.

A post apocalyptic game where the entire world is now a massive machine, there are post human machines looking to erase the flesh gumming up the works. The human survivors grub for technology to help them continue to exist, maybe they are looking for a way off planet? Survivors or maybe a machine with more interest in biology?

A tavern setting might be interesting place to start, a bar wench and a mercenary? The tavern owner and a patron unable to pay?

I've been reading some modern fantasy lately; specifically "The Rivers Of London" series by Ben Aaronovitch, though another book in the same genre I really liked was "A City Dreaming" by Daniel Polanski. Anyways I like the idea of a veteran magical police officer taking an apprentice or a rooky under their wing.

Roman Noble X Celtic Savage
Gladiatrix X Dominus
Tavern keeper X Waif
Mercenary Knight X Sorceress
Sorcerer(ess) X Summon
Ogress Bodyguard X Royal
Drow noble x Useful Male
Mercenary Captain x Sorcerer(ess)

Good on you for getting to this bit!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom