Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Ennoix's More Interesting Thread (Plots, Monsters, Dom types!)

Eonnix

Meteorite
Welcome to my interest page!

I'm an experienced RPer and writer with many years under my belt. I enjoy OCC chatter and plotting and typically reply at least once-twice a week, I live in chaos but I do try to reply more. I usually match paragraphs of posts but am also okay with just a well-written paragraph or two if it gives me something to work off of. I don't mind moving to a new rp or story with a partner that meshes really well, we all know sometime rps just loose their magic or stories just work as a short one-off.

Long term RP openings: Yes
Scene/short openings: Yes

I may be persuaded to do some discord scenes on weekend nights where I can immediately respond.

I enjoy playing large intimidating characters or monster types but do like a variety and will play simple humanoids too.

By monster I mean anything with at least some non-human attributes - Beastmen, cursed ones, shifters, werewolves, orcs, dragons, demons, minotaur etc. Significantly larger males are something I enjoy too, but not to the extremes (under 5 foot woman with a 8 foot orc is what I mean by larger, not like a 20 foot giant).

I have a weird quirk that I enjoy monster/anthro males with any female but don't really like pairing human males with anthro/monster females.

I have a preference for M/F but do M/M on occasion, however in the latter I almost exclusively play tops. Most of my males behave as the Dominant.

My characters personalities tend to be:
A mix from aloof to cocky/flirty, serious to playful... but never soft, weak or coy. I create them with complexity and depth, often with interesting twists and room to grow.

OCs only Please.

Third person only
, I find it difficult/awkward to respond to first person.

Settings: Pretty much any! I prefer original settings with some creative freedom.

Favorite kinks (but not required for all RPs): Larger male, monster men, bondage, rough sex, dub-con, dominant/submissive roles (slavery included)

Extreme taboos I'm willing to do (but not required):
Non-con/rape, some beastiality (sentient creatures only), sibling incest

Taboos I don't do:
Underage, childlike or unintelligent characters, bathroom play, mutilation during sex, vore, futas, tentacles.

Taboo not listed? Ask!

F-list here soon:

Pairings (MC listed first):

Monster x Royalty/Any​
Guard/Knight x Royalty/Ward​
Lord/King/Prince x Royalty (arranged marriage)​
Pirate/rogue x Any human​
Werewolf/shifter x werewolf/shifter/any?​
Captor x Captive​
Powerful being (wizard, demon..) x any​

Suggest something! I left this list short and broad for a reason because these are merely for illustration of what I like but does not indicate any exclusions.

Some sample starters:
I've listed themes that may be triggers for some, all ideas are up for discussion and don't have to be incorporated. Also, just because the plot listed implies high sexual content does not meant there is no plot or that's all there is. The exception is if you just want to do a sexually charged scene, and even then I can't help working in some story!

Ones with a ** are what I'm really feeling right now.

**The Bandit King (long or short term. Very high sexual content) - The mountains that border two opposing kingdoms has been taken over by a man known as the Bandit King. Uniting with this new kingdom would give either side a great advantage so one monarch has invited the bandit to visit his kingdom to try to forge an alliance, even offering his daughter's hand in marriage. Of course, the rogue may need convincing...
Themes: Dub-con, bondage, light bdsm, public acts (risk of getting caught), extortion/blackmail.

The Experiment (long? Moderate/varying sexual content) - In a classified facility experiments are performed on supernatural creatures, one of the most prized subjects is a highly volatile werewolf that they attempted to turn into weapon they could use. Unable to control him, they hunt down another shifter for breeding purposes but two creatures may be too much for the facility to handle.
Themes: Captivity, forced breeding, dub or non-con, mild chemical/pheromone use, pregnancy (maybe), public/audience during breeding.

**The Spoils of War (Scene. High sexual content) - This is a very loose idea of a conquering group, orcs, beast men, other humans or whatever and their taking captive of a village or even castle. Of course the leader will take what he wants or perhaps if you're going to be a slave, why not try to get the attention of the strongest one? This one has a lot of variation potential.
Themes: Seduction, non-con, possibly bondage.

**The Sacrifice (Short or long, will need additional plot. Medium-high sexual content) - A peaceful valley is protected by a powerful being but in return for this they must produce a fitting sacrifice upon the demand of their guardian. The flame burns on the beacon, the sign that a payment is required and a new victim is left at the alter....
Themes: Dominance, dub-con, light BDSM, Stockholm syndrome, possibly monster male

The Seduction (Long, medium-high sexual content) *slice of life-ish* - A well known bondage club and the innocent that stumbles in, what could possibly go wrong? The owner is a mysterious man who is rumored to be the best Dominant, yet never engages sexually with his clients. Maybe something new will interest him?
So this one will require a partner with finesse because the idea is a slow burn/seduction. Things aren't going to happen in one hot and heavy evening. An overly submissive character that breaks fast won't be fun, nor will one that fights too much.
Themes: Seduction, slow burn, bondage, Older male

**Make a Wish (Scene or other? Likely high sexual content.) - A old book, a cursed lamp, a curious witch.. Somehow someone has gotten ahold of a way to summon a dangerous demon or djinn but may have gotten in over their head. There are a lot of ways to go with this one.
Themes: Can vary depending on the plot discussed.

**Twisted Fairy Tales (scenes mostly) - Little Red with a Wolfman, Rapunzel and a wandering knight/rogue/monster, Cinderella with perhaps a demon instead of a fairy godmother, beauty and the beast, etc. We can brain storm others!

The Captian (Long term, scene. Varied sexual content) - Less a plot than my enjoyment of fantasy pirate settings. Perhaps the pirates attack a town and slaves are taken, or the great captain has been given the gift of a slave.

**Your plot. Feel free to link me your searching for thread!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom