Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Chance Encounter~me and Eric

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Rebecca hummed to herself as she made her way down the path, leading to the next town and next pokecenter. Rebecca was a pokemon trainer. While young, she was quite skilled, which some people wouldn't think at first, due to how laid back and somewhat lazy she is. Still, she was a good person. Always willing to help one in need, whether it be a human or pokemon. She was a real outgoing person, so she made friends easily. Though, what caught most peoples attention, mostly guys, was her very revealing outfit, and always visible thong. She was pretty sexy as well. Her breasts weren't huge, but they were decent enough. She had a firm, flat stomach, long legs and an amazing ass. Despite the unwanted attention the outfit gained her, she like dressing this way. Though, she would occasionally use her sexy body to get things she wanted, mostly a place to stay for the night.

Eric was nearby, cornered by two Rocket Grunts. His Pokemon were tired, and his red hair stood up. He desperately needed help. The Grunts closed in on him. Eric then said "You won't get away with this!" The two Grunts then pinned him to the ground and chained him up, picking him back up and carrying him to his fate. Would he be killed or enslaved by these filthy scumbags? And are they taking him to the same base that his girlfriend is being held? Team Rocket killed everyone Eric knew except for him and his girlfriend.

Since she wasn't far away, Rebecca heard the struggling and carefully snuck closer for a look. Taking a moment to examine the situation, she could tell that Team Rocket were once again, attacking a normal trainer. Seeing that neither of the grunts had their pokemon out, she just smiled. After a few moments, she exploded at out of the bushes, a flurry of punches and kicks aime at the grunts. Within in moments, the grunts were out cold on the ground.

"Man, they're never much of a challenger......." she said to herself with a sigh, momentarily forgetting the capture trainer. With an embarassed blush when she rememberd him, she pulled the keys out of the grunts pocket and undid the chains binding the innocent trainer.

"You alright?" she asked, hands on her slender hips.

Eric then got up in front of his savior, and said "Thank you SO MUCH for saving me. My name is Eric Damon, and I will do ANYTHING I can to repay you. But I need to save my girlfriend and avenge my people by eliminating Team Rocket." He probably would've been killed if she didn't come in time.

"That's quite alot of things you have to do." Rebecca replied, laughing lightly as she rubbed the back of her head.

"As for doing anything, well........nothing really comes to mind. Is there anything you can think of?" she then asked, tilting her head to the side.

He explained "I'll do whatever you want me to, since those guys could've killed me. I am your willing, loyal servant."

Rebecca couldn't help but laugh at his response.

"A little over dramatic, aren't we?" she asked, still laughing as she said it.

"Though, I can probably come up with a few.........fun things to do, if I put my mind to it." she added in a sultry voice, raising her hand and trailing the tip of her finger up and down between her decent cleavage.

He then asked "What can I do for you now, my lady?" He really would do anything for her, because if she didn't come along, he'd either be killed or sold into slavery by those miserable Rockets. He waited for an answer from his savior, quietly.

"Well, it's been so long since I've felt the sensual touch of a man......" Rebecca calmly replied, simple smiling as she slid her sleeveless jacket off her shoulders, letting it lay on the ground./

He then said "Alright, then.", as he slowly took off his own clothes, and then took of hers at a much faster pace. His cock was erect for some reason, which is unusual, unless he's with his girlfriend. He then began to feel down his savior's body slowly and carefully.

Rebecca was surprised at his willingness, but accepted it none the less. She let him feel her up, before suddenly pushing him back into the grass, followed by her hopping on top of him, straddling his waist.

"Tell me, does your girlfriend like it on top or bottom?" she asked with a smile.

He answered "She really likes both, actually. But whatever pleases you more will be fine, my lady."

"And you're willing to sleep with me, cause I save your life? Wow, I should save more people, if it means I'll get laid more." Rebcca replied, laughing lightly as her hands rubbed around his chest and stomach.

He nodded, and then said "I said I'd do anything for you, right? And this is what you wanted." with those words, he suckled one of her tits, spanked her ass, and gently stuck his cock into her pussy, gradually getting faster as he fucked her.

Back
Top Bottom