Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Those awkward teen years. (16 -19) Modern slice of life/ Epic fantasy / Supernatural hi jinks.

Roxas

Planetoid
As the title mention, the following RP ideas center around characters in their mid to late teenage years with 16 as the minimum age limit as per the BMRP rules.
Not a fan? Then this is not for you. Sorry. :/
Why I do like to RP within those age ranges is because I like the idea of awkward sex. Where none of the parties know what they are doing but just go with the flow and natural urges without the thought of repercussions for their actions.

I play my characters in third person. I don't do, nor do I enjoy one liners.

Under Construction

My girlfriends brother (M/M, Cheating, public)
None of the two knew who had made the first move. It had all begun when YC were to have dinner at your girlfriends house. Both of you going in the same class and fallen in love. Sadly, she also had a brother (MC) who despite her efforts, never really got along with you. Both boys always bickering and getting into fights with each other and this evening would be no different. Except for perhaps the outcome. Like always there had been some tension from the start with a few sour looks and nasty remarks. The boys really couldn't stand each other and when they both ended up in a moment where they were alone with each other, the verbal fighting evolved. First a push or two and shortly thereafter, both boys were on the ground wrestling each other, dealing out a few punches when given the chance. Then there was the kiss. Then another one and suddenly clumsy fingers from both of them that hastily fumbled with the others trousers followed by one of the boys forcing himself inside the other. Thrusting and grunting. Nothing beautiful about it. Just a need for release that would never come as the girlfriend was heard looking for YC. Now in a panic, both boys quickly dressed themself as best as they could before the brother (MC) would escape inside his room, leaving YC there wondering what had just happened
None of the boys aware of what they had just set in motion.

I would love to play with the awkwardness that would be the day after this event and what begins with just two hormone filled teens, turns into something a bit more romantic but also a lot more complicated. Also as a bonus if anyone is up for that, both of the boys being somewhat dominant switches, always fighting to be the one on top. Also I think it could be fun to play with the thrill of getting caught and that perhaps homosexuality isn't as accepted where they live, yet they keep having their affair were they would be caught if say, one of the family members is in the same room, just really occupied with something else to give the boys any notice? Just a thought.

Playing with the devil. (M+F/M, Incest, Cheating (Potential dark stuff.))
The idea is that your character finally manages to convince your older brother to take you with him to a party. Super excited to finally get the chance o hang out with the cool older crowd.
Once there, YC stumble upon a boy who just doesn't seem right. Like there is something off but You start to talk and sort of hit it off. He claims to be a really good friend to YC's older brother yet, you have never seen this guy before.
As days go on, this guy just keeps showing up. Your place to hang with your brother, your school where he all of a sudden is going to as a student and suddenly one day, he is in your class and the oddest part is that everyone seem to act like he has been in your class for years.
And the more this guy becomes a part of your life, the stranger everyone close around you become. At first people start to act like they're not there. Like they're sleep walking even. And then Jealousy and hatred spreading among your friends. Your family being in a constant irritating mood always getting into fights. Animals becoming aggressive. Your brother becoming a bit too touchy and you know that this new guy is somehow the cause of it. And you need to stop him. But how, when you've become such close, yet awkward friends despite him wrecking the life and world you once loved and had.

I can imagine this story going really dark if you're up for that. I would love to include stuff like Cheating, incest, non-con to start with but I can go darker with blood, gore and death.
YC can be either male or female, doesn't matter.

PM me if you're interested and we'll discuss this some more.

MORE IDEAS TO COME.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom