Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female All aboard for Wonderous Worlds, Phenominal Plots and Steamy Stories! [NSFW links] 🌠

Chalarm

Galactic Story Teller
Hello fellow world crafters and smut makers, I'm looking for someone who enjoys exploring intricate worlds of our creation and deep plots for our characters to find themselves thrust into. In the case of smut, someone to play as women and characters who finds themselves in an assortment of compromising and sexual situations. So step aboard on the HEPHAISTUS and explore to your hearts content to see what this humble cargo hauler has to offer.

CABIN BANNER.jpg
Here, have an Easter egg
Welcome to my personal quarters. You'll find - and probably have already guessed - my setting preference is mainly fantasy or sci-fi as I believe it's more open to interesting plot lines (On top of all the possibilities of tentacle and monster of course). While most of the ideas I have listed below have a set time period described, with a little work we can have any plot take place in whatever setting and time period we want, so don't let that dissuade you. If I have a plot you want to try out by all means shoot me a PM, but I also would be interested to hear if you have any thoughts that can be combined into any of my plots to make them even better.

Rapid Fire Info:
- I tend to work with a couple meaty paragraphs or longer, but I'm not too picky about your post length as long as you can give me something to work off of.
- I RP male main characters or GM multiple NPCs more often than anything else.
- I'm not fond of fandoms as I like to create original characters and settings for each plot that I create with my partners.
- I'm easy going and appreciate friendly OOC messages just to share ideas, set a flow for the RP or to just chat.
- I can RP through PMs, Discord, and have found a growing enjoyment with public threads.
- I'm often busy so you should expect responses on a number of around 1 per week.

ENGINE BANNER.jpg
Here, have an Easter egg
I see you wanted to get a look under the hood, this where we get everything humming. Beyond the classic vanilla scenes, I love humiliation, exhibition, ENF (embarrassed nude females) and messy/cumplay roleplays. In all honesty I will RP anything that sounds like it will be fun especially if it's a unique or uncommon concept. I am very open to many kinks and in most cases am willing to RP good stories if the focus isn't on any of my favourites as long as it's not on my list of no's. Feel free to discuss what can or cannot be included in any of the plots that interest you, I won't judge, we're all perverted degenerates here.

Other Likes Include
- Public Humiliation / Degradation
- Con / Non-con
- Blackmail
- Tentacles / Monsters / Aliens
- World Building
- Humour and Dumb Easter eggs (You snoop around enough in the thread you might find some ;P )

Dislikes Include
- Gore / Mutilation (in the context of sex)
- Death (in the context of sex)
- Scat

Here is a link to my F-list for those that want a more detailed list of my yes' and no's.

CARGO BANNER.jpg
Here, have an Easter egg
Now onto the fun part that I expect everyone is here for, the plots and story concepts. All these ideas are just that... introductory ideas that are expected to be expanded and added upon before they become the delicious RP that we finally cook up. I would love to hear any ideas you have that could further enhance our enjoyment of the plot. So feel free to take a look at everything in the cargo bay, just don't make too much of a mess.

Plots
* = Newest Plots

Modern World Plots
She always wanted to be on a game show, it was always a fun dream of hers but when she finally does get her chance she is so excited that she doesn't even look at the paperwork that she so hastily signs. The poor woman should have taken a second look at the contract to see she legally allowed the host and other contestants of the show to do whatever they want to her live on air.

A very vague idea that works for a single character or multiple victims. I like the concept of contestants humiliated on camera for thousands of viewers and the show YC or both our characters takes part in could range widely from a lewd obstacle course where she is forced to wear skimpy clothing and any misstep sends her falling into a pool of slimy mystery goo, to a twisted reality show where she is obligated to follow an assortment of increasingly humiliating tasks until she is being fucked by multiple cocks on camera all for the benefit of an audience applause.

Another option is an internet streamed show where a random woman is picked by vote to be publicly stripped naked and given a destination to reach, only with a phone to direct her to where her clothes and keys will be given back to her. The entire experience is broadcast online by drones and cameras, while viewers can pay to be given her GPS location so they can find and interfere with her, allowed to do whatever they want to the contestant for the pleasure of themselves and those watching.
It's a title for a dark web professional who are discretely hired to humiliate and degrade a selected target. Is he hired for revenge? Entertainment? Blackmail? It personally doesn't matter to him, the reason is of no importance as long as he is payed at the end of the day. Based on how much he is offered he can prepare wardrobe malfunctions to the complete and utter destruction of someone's social reputation. Why get your hands dirty when you can hire a professional with nothing to link back to you.
A new escape room has just opened up in the area, promoting an unforgettable experience for all who enter but giving little else in details. A party of friends decide to give it a go and are locked up in a large building, doors and windows sealed with no exit available until they complete the puzzles given to them. The catch being that each task they must complete involve increasingly sexual acts. While at first is seems fun the tasks become extremely humiliating and push the limits of what the group are comfortable with. Now that they signed up though, they don't have any options as the doors will never unlock until every puzzle has been completed. Even if it takes hours or days as they are locked in this building...
She needed the vacation, having been so stressed in her every day to day life. Not that it helped, as almost immediately into her trip she fell off a boat during a terrible storm and ends up stranded on a large uncharted island. She tried to survive on her own until rescue came but her efforts always end poorly for her. If it's building a leaky shelter or losing almost all of her clothing while washing them in a river, things do not end well for YC. Lucky for her, she soon discovers that she is not the only occupant of this tropical location but has been sharing it with an entire tribe of people who are thriving here. They could take a liking to her and introduce her to their traditions and way of living, some of which are easier to handle than others. She didn't have much when she got stranded, but the alternative clothing she is offered is far too revealing and what's that about a fertility festival? It all might be worth it however when they offer her food and proper shelter.

This could also be played more in a darker tone as she instead becomes a sex slave for all the tribesmen. When they discover her on their island, they kidnap her and bring her back to their village as a trophy, finding this stacked hottie an interesting oddity on the isolated island. They keep her around to satisfy all the members of the tribe, quickly stripping her and constantly molesting and raping her to their hearts content. YC becomes the lowest member of their tribe, having to accept what anyone commands of her and realizing that she actually relies on them for her survival, as leaving for the wild jungle would surely be her demise.
YC and MC are two people living together as roommates for one reason or another and have begun setting up pranks and tricks to play on one another. Maybe it started out as harmless fun or they have a growing vendetta against each other, but the effort and degree of these pranks begin escalating and before you know it they are creating truly inspired traps to humiliate each other with manufactured wardrobe malfunctions, hidden cameras and all forms of lewd pranks. There is no backing down in this game of one-upmanship between the two roommates. They keep going until eventually they both plan the ultimate public humiliation to put the other competitor through, only for them both to fall prey to the elaborate traps together when the time comes to set them off. This RP can go anywhere from pieces of blackmail to pure hate fucking between the two characters as they work to humiliate each other. I would love it to be two sided with equal levels of humiliation.
It was easy enough money, going to children's birthday party as a princess for a couple hours to read some books to kids and act like a noble lady straight out of a fairytale. YC's latest booking was a little out of her time frame, being a Saturday evening when she would have preferred to be out socializing, and she would have turned it down if they didn't offer more than her usual fee. When she arrives at the address she is met at the door by a college-aged man, beer in hand as he hands her over the agreed upon money with a bit extra he offers with a sly wink. "The birthday boy is right this way." Being led inside it becomes abundantly clear that there are no children here, instead being brought to some frat party amongst a bunch of drunk college students as a joke to celebrate their buddies birthday.

From there the night can go so many ways. Maybe YC seeing how much money these spoiled fraternity members have to waste decides to stick around since she's already out, running into someone she knows from the local college and enjoying the party. Or being goaded into drinks, loosens up and joins in the celebrations to act as her princess role and is eventually offered more cash for further services beyond just singing Happy Birthday for the birthday man. The party lasting well into the night until everyone there gets to live out their fantasy of sleeping with a princess.

-. --- ... -.-- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / -... ..- --. --. . .-. / .- .-. . -. .----. - / -.-- .- / ---... -.--.-

Magic and Supernatural Plots
a group of friends find an old looking board game in the attic of an abandoned house and decide to play it for fun. Upon starting the game they find themselves thrust into an erotic adventure that will only end when one of them wins. The magical game has them contend with lewd and erotic obstacles each turn, summoning incubus', tentacle beasts, and forcing other debaucherous effects to everyone playing. (Jumanji style fun anyone?)
In the dark streets of the city an underground battle of cards (Yugioh style) is played by real life magicians. Each of them plays with a deck of cards which alters and effects real life participants they have chosen to play in their lewd game for the amusement of themselves and the audience watching. Each card grants powers to their champion, summons monsters, or creates traps that the opposing champion must contend with. The goal being to make the opposing champion submit or climax. YC could be convinced to participate when MC senses some potential in her. She might at first think it's all some dumb show she has to put on for some quick cash before she quickly learns that all the magic in the game in real. The mage with his new champion working himself up the ranks while she finds herself thrust into a new and erotic world of magical card games, becoming the mage's champion and partner.
If you know of the NSFW game "Elana, champion of lust" then you already know what I have in mine for this: a fairy is selected by the spirit of love and lust to bring back those emotions to a kingdom where offspring are created through magic and cloning, and sex is a forgotten practice. She must bring back those ideals to a corrupt kingdom full of religious fanatics and traditionalist nobles, because how meaningless would life be without sex and debauchery.

I feel it could be fun to RP a version of this where YC is the selected champion. The idea of a person "corrupting" a city of "purity" and has a lot of potential in my mind for sexy adventures as she has to deal with inexperienced or unwilling participants as she turns them to the side of pleasure.
A women being tormented by a perverted ghost when she moves into his old home, cliched but I'm sure we can come up with some nice juicy additions to the plot.

Alternate Idea

Group of adults are investigating a mysterious location, inhabited by a perverted ghost/monster/crazy old man. They have to deal with the collection of lewd traps prepared around the place, falling prey to trapdoors, sliding bookshelves and ramped stairways all with an added sexual twist. He will get his hands on all of the trespassers and make sure they don't forget this night …and their mangy dog too :p
It's a common trope to follow an invisible man on his lewd adventures, but what sexy adventures could a woman get up to if she had the ability to turn invisible. Especially if with a humiliating twist she doesn't have complete control of her powers so will become transparent or solid at any moment. Worried about what others would think she tries to avoid anyone finding out about her unnatural ability but how far will she go to keep her secret? At times she will have to undress to avoid people seeing the floating collection of clothes wander by when she inexplicably turns invisible or catch her naked when she returns to being visible at the worst moment in a highly populated area. As well the idea of her being accidently groped and fondled while trying to sneak around invisible and unseen has potential for tons of naughty fun.

- for a fantasy setting, an adventure could have procured a cursed or faulty magical item that won't leave her grasp and makes her turn invisible at random intervals. The catch being she was passing through a city when she slipped on the item which has outlawed magic and could be jailed if they discover she is in possession of a magical artifact. Her only hope is to avoid being seen as she tries to find someone who can help her remove it, forced to move around unnoticed as city inquisitors are on the look for magical sources.
His eyes opened up and climbed out of bed. It was an ordinary day for him, other than the fact he was now another year older of course. He had stopped celebrating his birthday many years ago, however this birthday would hold a surprise even he wouldn't expect as it's on this day that he discovered his parents had signed his soul over to a demon/magician/succubus before he was born for wealth and power when he came to a certain age. So with that day having now come, he is visited by a strange woman who offers him the contract as proof, all the rules and fine print with the signatures signed in blood showing that on this day she was now his master. He's forced to obey and be subservient to his new master as agreed before his birth. Even if he isn't willing to, his body will still follow all her commands and directions so it's best just to obey. However, he won't just give up without a fight and is ready to break his way out of this contract if he can find some sort of loophole in the fine print and turn the tables on his owner. Said loophole could range anywhere from trying to make her voluntarily break the contract or tricking her into agreeing to a new contract that secretly gives him power over her. Not as easy as it sounds though as magical beings are notorious sticklers for fine print.

This idea could also be a reversed situation with a woman breaking from some ancient magic contract. In both situations this idea is a switch for both parties, the dominant party slowly or quickly losing their control over the other and following with what creative punishments the now controlling party puts their old master through.
A fight between two combatants with a focus on the descriptive nature in which clothing is torn, cut or pulled off during the encounter. It could be gladiatorial combat in which a master swordsman is able to delicately cut off his opponent's clothing and armour without striking her beneath. Or a female bandit who gets into a fistfight with someone who has ulterior motives for this round of combat. Could be even two powerful warriors who's fight begins to change from a deathmatch to lovemaking as their respect for their opponent grows while the battle goes on and clothing is torn and removed.
A woman moves into an old house a few miles outside the city boundary. She finds strange notes and begins to have vivid dreams of hearing enchanting music emanating from the surrounding ancient woods which lure her out during the middle of the night to flickering lights she catches though the trees. The dreams are hazy, never able to recollect too much of what happens next before she awakes in her bed with nothing amiss. Eventually strange thoughts and memories begin to creep into her mind, images of bonfires in the woods and being surrounded by dark shapes that dance around the flames, the realization on the nights that she has the eerie dream that she has no memory of ever making it to her bed.

Eventually the mysterious creature that is enchanting the woman would make itself known. Who or what it is would be up for debate, and it's intentions may be as simple as forcing her to enjoy the wild festivities of the forest's spirits to something more sinister and complex.
A man finds a voodoo doll that takes the shape of any person he wants and allows the sensations of that person to be bound to the doll so any thing he does to the doll will in turn happen to the body of whoever is bound to it. So taking the hair of a girl that slighted him in the past he uses it to make her become routinely humiliated as she is molested and assaulted by a phantom form, training her to become his very own cum dumpster whenever and wherever he wants without having to lay a single finger on her.
An adventurous fantasy dame has an interest in all assortments of fantastical beasts. She's a perky beauty wanting to study every creature and write about their habits and characteristics for her book 'wilderness creature bestiary' (name pending). The problem is she had a terrible tendency of getting a little too involved with her work. She'll encounter a newly discovered tribe of goblins and end up taking part in their unusual ceremonies and practices. She'll accidently fall into the lair of a tentacle beast and be molested and raped until it becomes tired of her. Or she'll come across the usually docile lizardfolk during mating season and end up being fucked ruthlessly until she manages to sneak off. But in the end she can't wait to add whatever new piece of firsthand knowledge she gathered to her book and move on to some new creature to add to her text.

.--. ..- - / - .... . / .-- --- .-. -.. / ... . -.-. .-. . - / .. -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / .-. . .--. .-.. -.-- .-.-.- / .--- -.- / -.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / .. -- .- --. .. -. .

Out There Plots
After a chance encounter with a prototype chemical or alien space rock that landed in her backyard, YC has become a carrier of an unusual extraterrestrial virus with an unusual effect. It's not contagious yet it causes those around her to become incredibly aroused and horny beyond their own self control. Aspects of the virus could vary, maybe it only effects a specific gender, maybe this effect is connected to her emotions when she herself is feeling aroused or it just happens for the poor woman at all times with no way to control it.

I see this as being very open to changes, the main aspect being that YC causes this aphrodisiac effect around her and gets caught up in the ensuing orgies and sex. It could follow her around on her standard day, or if you want a more plot focus could deal with her trying to discover how to remove this effect as she is put through many experiments and testing.
A mish mash of multiple ideas where a normal, corruptible human would have access to god like powers over a particular person or creation. Could be lightly toned with character development or highly dark as the artist uses his sentient creation for his own depraved whims.
- Following the relationship between an artist who has the ability to make their pictures come to life and their sentient drawing who is stuck in the page, reliant on the artist's skills.
- For a more sci-fi aspect, a programmer develops a simulation where he inserts a person or a highly intelligent AI that in all purposes is a person, allowing him to insert whatever he wants into the program to interact with the AI (à la Dark mirror USS Callister episode with a twist.)
- For a fantasy aspect, a thief becomes trapped in a magical book that they try to steal from a mage, who discovers the criminal the next day on one of the pages and decides to test spells and experiments on the captured thief.
In the future when humanity has joined an intergalactic federation of species, a female (not necessarily human) criminal is arrested in the region of Galdoshian control, a race of asexual beings who have no concept of gender as they are completely asexual. Because of this the paperwork gets mixed up and she is accidently sent to an all-male prison colony. While she waits for the bureaucratic labyrinth of forms and files that make up the federation government to move her into the proper holding facility, she has to deal with the mass of horny prisoners that surround her (both human and alien), and there's little to tell how long it will take. Will she become a plaything for the prison inmates and guards or take advantage of her situation to find a way out.
It was discovered long ago that fabric of reality and space is not as solid as was once thought. While not even the strongest material or most powerful force known to man can scratch it, an deeply intense emotional state can put someone into a special state of mind and unlock the ability to control reality around them. This discovery has allowed humanity to breach the boundary of the solar system and explore the galaxy. People are trained specifically to reach this state of mind and sustain it, however even the strongest individuals require assistance to achieve a high enough mental state. Any emotion works but the most powerful and easiest to sustain was discovered to be the state of ecstasy. 'Gate Keepers' are drugged with aphrodisiacs and emotional enhancers, and then have their body pleasured in every possible way to help them reach their max state of ecstasy. It is then their job to focus their emotions in this state and create a rift in reality which can be used to travel across space instantaneously.

YC could be an candidate in training for the Gate Keepers, learning to harness their strongest emotions and directing them into making rifts. YC Partaking in the intense experiments needed to unlock one's mind for opening gates. Or YC is a crewmember on a ship during an emergency situation in which their Gate Keeper has become incapacitated and unable to perform properly. Desperate to find a way back home, YC has to replace the Gate Keeper, having once been a candidate for the role, but failing out of the training. But who still has the potential to lead the ship to safety.
The galaxy is thriving with life. Humans are in contact with hundreds of species and have explored thousands of worlds with millions more potentially viable to be investigated. YC is a researcher with a unique theory that she intends to prove. She believes that some species from across the galaxy were seeded by some precursor species on a multitude of planets, humans included. She found that unrelated species had specific strands of genetic code that were the same, no matter where they came from. All other geneticists laughed off her theory stating coincidence or unreliable data from the samples in the genome database. So YC, intending to prove her theory true, sets off to find living samples by travelling to different planets to find the select species and any new ones to show that they share some of the same foundational genetic structures and give strong proof of a precursor race.

However there is a glitch with the genetics as the same strand of DNA she are looking for is also the same one that controls sexual attraction, so every species she tries to find sees humans as potential mates because of the shared genetics. She might end up being hunted by something trying to mate with her on a jungle world. Or have to hunt down the last of a species in an alien zoo and become an exhibit herself. The creatures she is looking for could be both sentient or still just animals that haven't evolved to higher consciousness. One species could use biotechnology and have found that the precursor gene makes for a great foundation to their biomachines, meaning their technology is strangely attracted to humans (everything from their computers to space suits). Another could use pheromones that usualy doesn't effect other species but because of the shared genetics, works just as well on YC while she shows up during mating season. She could also be forced to partake in embarrassing cultural ceremonies before being allowed to take any genetic material from a selected species. Her theory will lead her to many worlds and into many situations as she is determined to prove herself right.
YC and MC are two people who have been abducted by a group of aliens looking to fill a zoo with exotic creatures from across the galaxy. The thing is, they don't have a lot of information or knowledge on what humans are like, so they didn't realize that humans tend to wear clothing. Both occupants would wake up in an enclosure, stripped of clothing and everything else they had before they were abducted. The main theme of this is that everything they do is public, the enclosure itself is either very open resembling a park, or it takes a form of a nice apartment with glass walls, but there is also the knowledge that they are being watched at every moment by spectators and cameras as they try not to be distracted by each other's beautiful bodies as the alien species only selects the best specimens for their zoo.

Do they try to escape, or decide to accept their lot in life. Maybe MC sees this as an opportunity to take advantage of, or the observers want to breed them for other zoos. The options are endless.

- .... . ... . / .- .-. . / -. --- - / - .... . / --- -. .-.. -.-- / . .- ... - . .-. / . --. --. ...

Story Plots
These are actually more plot oriented, with focus on actual character development and story. Still room for some steamy sex scenes of course, it just wouldn't be the focus. Will probably go into a separate thread at some point when my lazy ass decides to do that. Everything in here is background info to make a foundation for the actual plot. The information stated might not come into play and even if it does, it can always be changed to our liking.

Centuries into the future the human race had expanded to the rest of the solar system, building colonies and stations among the many planets and moons to access rare or copious resources. This led to an age of glory as everyone was focused on the building of these colonies and the infrastructure needed. However the great black void beyond the light of the sun formed a veil around them which they were unable to pierce as the secret to FTL drives had never been discovered. With increasing populations and growing material demands, humanity returned to its squabbles that it had refrained from for so many years when all focus was on collective expansion. The society that had once flourished between worlds and had a universal goal held by everyone soon fractured after trade broke down and conflict emerged between them.

Most planets had their own agricultural complexes and internal trade between moons or habitat stations that allowed them to become self sufficient and self dependent. But without specific resources from neighbouring planets, economies crumbled and they had to resort to new means of surviving on their own. The earlier colonized planets formed their own governments and were caught up in open warfare breaking out between Earth, Mars and Jupiter. Meanwhile the others were only focused on struggling to survive with their own meager forms of military, as they were being conquered for their unique facilities or suffering from collateral damage in the battles between the superior sovereign planets over their stations.

After many losing battles to Jupiter's superior numbers and Mars' fanatical willpower Earth became desperate, resorting to many experimental and immoral projects to win the war. One such project spawned the Guardians, nine highly genetically altered, near immortal humans who were able to manipulate portions of reality and held powers beyond what had ever been seen. They were lightyears beyond any form of psychic or telepath that had existed at the time. They were intended to take control of Earth's fleets and act in the commanding positions, directing movements and using their abilities to the fleet's advantage. At first they acted as planned, obliterating the opposing warships and turning the tide of the devastatingly long war. However the Guardians soon had their own agendas as each one gained the loyalty and fealty of their fleet crew, some even becoming worshipped among their followers as literal gods.

After gaining the power of near gods and a new perspective they saw themselves above the conflict of mere humans and so before the earth government could declare victory against the quickly crushed fleets of Jupiter and Mars, the Guardians declared themselves in charge. With command of the most powerful fleets in the system and their immense psychic abilities there was no one left to oppose them. The first thing they did was demolish Earth's Guardian project research to stop any more like them from being created. But as much as some of them believed themselves almighty, they were not above their own quarrels. The Guardians soon began to fight for control amongst themselves, turning their followers against each other and using their powers on one another. No one had seen this level of strength before as entire habitat stations were annihilated by the mere presence of two clashing Guardians nearby. Earth's surface would show scars for millennia to come from the remnants of the Guardian's struggles. It was a short but still cataclysmic conflict, stopping only when one of the nine were finally killed, and the understanding was formed that no planets in the solar system would be left to reign over if they continued fighting to the last one.

In the end, of the eight remaining, each one chose a region of the system to independently control for their own purpose. Those with the strongest remaining fleets were given first option, and soon the system was split into segregated planets with the decision made to remain out of contact from one another to form their own self reliant societies as each Guardian saw fit. Earth and its moon went to the 2nd strongest Guardian. Mars with its ancient underground cities and newly terraformed surface went to the 3rd. Jupiter and its surrounding moon colonies went to the 4th. The mineral rich Venus and mercury with their habitat stations went to the 5th. The once great trade hubs and mining stations of the asteroid belt went to the 6th. Saturn to the 7th, and the scattered collection of Uranus and Neptune to the 8th.

The Guardian who had controlled Earth's Vanguard force, the largest and strongest of them all, decided against staking their claim to any planet in the system and instead directed their followers beyond the Sun's gravitational grasp, converting the military fleet into a Flotilla of colony ships with many of earth's deep space experimental research stations in tow to disappear beyond the black veil of the solar system.

-------​

Many generations later, the Guardian of Uranus and Neptune grows bored and wants to reach out. They never wanted much control or responsibility to begin with, only following the others decisions for their own self preservation and staying out of most of the conflict between them. So after helping repair the damage done from the war, and setting up the necessary agriculture complexes and trade routes among the moons and planets in their control, they disappeared among their own population. They would use their powerful abilities when required to protect their people from any internal strife, but it had become almost unneeded at this point, and the knowledge of a godlike being in their midst morphed to urban legend over time. Only the warning that they must never venture to another outside planet remained purposely ingrained in the society. The Guardian decided that they had enough of their own little slice of space after traversing the many megacities and even venturing across the barren landscapes of their planets. They wanted to drop in on the other Guardian's societies, using their abilities to remain undetected and venture around the solar system to satisfy their curiosity and wants.

--‐---------------------
The RP would follow them as they re-explore the solar system, recruiting another lesser Guardian to join them in their planet hopping escapades. Focus would be on the characters developing as they discover what it is they want now that they are immortal beings and how all the other planets have developed under each of the Guardians ideals. Some could be dictators, or worshipped as a god, another may have their entire society aimed at meeting all of their grotesque wants and needs. They could discover conspiracies in some locations and have to determine if they want to act and break the agreement made so many years ago.
The test flight of the first FTL drive causes the crew and ship to end up lightyears away from their destination, pulled towards an anomaly in the far reaches of space. They exit hyperspace in a gargantuan hive of ships all smashed together that have been caught in this tether themselves. It appears its source has been expanding, slowly branching out its reach across the galaxy as any attempt to go into hyper speed or subspace or other forms of FTL in its reach get pulled here to the source. The crew would run into a number of other species all caught in the tether, some friendly, others not, as they attempt to jump from ship to ship to reach the source of the tether and shut it down so that they may return home.
"There is a plum tree that takes eighty years to start bearing fruit. Who ever plants it will never see the fruits of their labour, only their descendants will collect on the bounty. From sprout to tree the original farmer will never see it flower or taste the sweet treasures of their work. Yet I have planted that plum tree in the palace, and I have seen it wither and die from age."

----------

Many years ago a group of humans developed a way to gain immortality in an ancient temple using the deaths of thousands to power the old ritual. They used their attained power to gain control of their own kingdoms and reigned supreme over the population there in. Over the generations the immortal kings would scuffle and fight even as they held a strained alliance and horded the ancient temple for themselves to stop others from gaining what they had. One of them had built a city around the old ruins to stop the others from having control, but fearing the power he held the other immortals destroyed his kingdom and took control of his throne, exiling him to the wilds. While they had intended to kill him at first, they did not want to reveal to their citizens that there were methods of high magic able to destroy an immortal being.

With every further generation, as their advanced age began to corrupt their minds, the immortal kings tightened their grip over their people and forcing them to finally rebel against their near-deity rulers. They were led by a female warrior who wielded a magical weapon able to kill immortals. The origins of the weapon were lost to time but some suggest that it was stolen from one of the God King's lab who made it to take power from the other immortals. After years of war, the kingdom's were finally freed from their immortal rulers and united into an powerful empire that spanned from sea to sea. There were still surviving immortals had fled the culling so the warrior dedicated the rest of her life to hunting them down throughout the land. After demolishing the ancient temple and the source of their immortality to stop any new immortals from being created she set out and spent years removing the threat from the lands while her family ruled over the empire in the capital. Just as she thought she completed her task of finally killing the last known king she learns about an old exiled immortal in a nearby village.

Fearing that he would see the death of all the other immortals as an opportunity to return, the now old warrior tracked down this last threat as her descendants and family governed the empire back home. She had been hardened from the many trying years and ready to kill him after spending years watching the cruelty and atrocities of the tyrant kings. But she discovered something she did not expect to find, a kind hermit who had been watching over an stretch of land for years and protecting it's simple people. His exile seemed to have tempered his soul, but she knew it would only be time before he became cruel and dangerous just like the rest eventually did and she might not be there when he did. So she readied her weapon, planning to end this threat to her people once and for all. But staring at the man before her and watching the accepting look in his eyes, she stopped seconds from ending him against her better judgement.

As she contemplated the dilemma she stayed there with the hermit for multiple days which slowly turned to weeks as she studied this immortal. Even if he was kind now, he had an infinite amount of time to wait and unleash tremendous damage eventually, but did his actions now not count for anything she contemplated. The man waiting patiently for her decision as she wavered back and forth on what should be done. In the end the aging warrior decided to let him live, but with a harsh contract that he would be obliged to follow, else be killed on the spot by her or any of her future descendants who would continue the contract.

For many generations he obeyed the rules of his clause, as he watched the old warrior die of age and the mantle of the god killer weapon handed down in the family. He was to keep close to them, even allowed to act as an advisor to the family at times. He grew fond of the blood line that were his would be executioners, but with every passing generation he saw the ideals of those around him change and alter as his remained the same. Black tendrilled thoughts of control and domination began entering his mind again, setting straight where the human condition seemed to falter in his eyes.

----

That's where the plot would begin, as this immortal king begins to grow demented from a fragmenting mind, will his caretaker who has known him for her entire life be able to complete the contract, or possibly discover an alternate solution.
A mighty fantasy kingdom or galaxy spanning empire of noble warriors has developed an unusual tradition when it comes to selecting a spouse for their emperor or empress. When the time comes for their great leader to wed they will declare war on a distant nation of suitable strength and wait for a mighty hero to reveal themselves on the battlefield of this crusade. When a genius in tactics and strategy in the empire's ranks makes a name for themselves in the conflict and catches their leader's interest they will reach out offering their hand in marriage, the war usually ending soon afterwards as terms and conditions of peace are announced. So it is a surprise to all when the mighty empirial majesty instead have eyes for a great hero on the opposing side of the conflict who has remained victorious against the empire's forces in many battles even against low odds.

This plot would start at the end of the conflict as either YC or MC (I would say the situation could be reversible for either a male or female character) would be picked out as an appropriate suitor for the empire's leader. Soon they are forced to be doted on and learn the new traditions as their own kingdom is all to eager to hand over one person for peace in a losing war. Whether they are willing or not, the hero is taken back to the empire's capital and brought around to their new life, many of the would be empirial generals who fought for their chance at marriage not to happy about this turn of events either.

BRIDGE BANNER.jpg
Here, have an Easter egg
There's much more out there than what I have in my hold, we can certainly find something in the navigation computer, I'm sure. I wanted to try something different rather than stating character pairings to coincide with my interest in settings. So I have listed fantasy or sci-fi worlds with an unique concept that have no specific plot idea but can be filled with whatever characters, story or smut we want to place into our little sandbox setting. I included some short single sentence ideas as examples of what can be made of the setting but this is mainly for those who like starting from a blank slate with infinite potential of where a story can go. For additional worlds follow this link to my database of planets.

New Caste - Sci-fi
With the ability to digitize human consciousness it has created a whole new caste in society. Now there are those who are physical and those who only exist as digital versions of themselves after making the transition. They still act the same, living in a simulated environments, however they have the ability to interact with code in the digital space like it was a physical object or link into a robotic drone to interact with the real world. Almost all programming and software jobs are given to Digitized people due to this advantage, who still have to work to remain plugged in; so to speak.

-Searching for a murderer who's influence spans over physical and digital space.
-Programs in the digital space begin evolving, creating creature-like entities that could be potentially dangerous to the occupants.
-slice of life between a physical and digital person who interact regularly.
Airships - Steampunk
In a world where the terrain of the world is so mountainous and treacherous that the main form of transportation is to take to the sky with zeppelins and planes for long distance travel outside of cities. These technological advancements are only escalated by the discovery of a crystal that reverses the gravitational field around it when exposed to electrical current, which allows for gargantuan creations to take to the sky. It's a world of sky pirates, dogfights and adventure.

- following sky pirates on their adventures.
- a dramatic war story of clashing nations.
(Heardy Ocran empire of the treacherous cold south, the Impris Clans of the fractured Mesas, the isolated Sikton kingdom from distant isles, etc, etc, you get the idea.)
- relationship of an explorer and their pilot as they hunt down ancient artifacts.
Dream Catchers- Modern Fantasy
Dreams in this world hold a magical power. Some allow the dreamer to see over large distances or into the past. Others form bonds with other people allowing them to interact with other dreamers while they sleep. Everyone has on some level a connection to the dreamscape, the source of these abilities, but some have a much stronger bond or have trained to use their abilities more effectively.

- two people who interact in dreams try to find each other in reality.
- something has infected the dreamscape, driving people mad as the source of this sickness is investigated.
- a character decides to investigate a cult on a small island, discovering that the cult leader holds a form of Mass in the dreamscape while everyone sleeps, with an ability to create collective dreams with those around him.
Survival - Sci-fi Apocalypse
A world in which society has ended due to an unnamed cataclysmic event which caused the surface of the planet to become uninhabitable, perhaps it's a strange weather formations that destroys all in it's path or a noxious gas that covers the surface of the world. However people don't give up so easily, as the residents developed colonies to try and survive this endless catastrophe before it was too late. Some went underground, building massive geothermal plants to power city sized greenhouses in labyrinthian cavern systems while others went underwater, surviving off of the nearly unaffected sea life in domed constructs. Perhaps others went aboard a massive orbital station, hoping to wait out the world changing event to return at a later date.

- Following characters living and working in one of these strange colonies, following how they live and the difficulties of it.
- Major systems begin to fail in one of the installations, leading to a cascading failure. Will they be able to fix in time, or at all?
- A group is sent to regain communication with a nearby colony.
World of Breeders - Modern/Sci-fi
A global pandemic strikes the planet, it's strange effects nearly eradicating half the human race with a focus one entire gender. Those that are left from the affected sex are tasked with becoming breeders to maintain the race. All their needs are met from personal to financial but they are required to continuously replenish the population. The aspect of either Males or Females being targeted by the deadly virus could make for very different plots so I left it up for debate.

- Someone who is part of the gender for breeding is discovered to be infertile. Seen as non contributing they are instead forced to join the rest of society and live in an environment filled with and made for the opposite sex, not receiving the blessings that every other breeder would have.
- Perhaps an apocalyptic setting (à la Battle Tanx... Does anyone even know of that N64 game?) where the limited breeding possibilities has caused the world's societies to collapse, with the breeders forming bands of followers since they have so much power and control over their opposites.
The underworld - Modern/Sci-fi
The entrance to a massive underground cave system is discovered, where a whole knew ecosystem thrives. Glowing mushrooms and massive sunstones light the humongous caverns, fields of moss and forests of giant fungus cover the place, while unusual creatures hunt and live within this underground world.
- Explorers get lost, the entrance collapsing behind them as they enter this new world, having to survive and find another way out.
- Explorers discover an ancient society who lives beneath the surface in this new world, interacting with the people of this old and thriving society.
Cum World - Very Kinky
Been in a mood for some cum-play focused RP recently and decided an idea that takes it to 1000% could be fun, silly and entertaining. So welcome to a world where cum and semen is incredibly commonplace and abundant in the public environment. Where it's mass produced and stored to be used in many unusual places and occupations. Festivals celebrate the life giving fluid with an almost religious fervor, containers of it are sold for every purpose from refreshments to beauty products, and bathing in the thick seed is a favourite relaxing pastime of some. There are many activities to choose from while exploring this strange place that can satisfy even the kinkiest visitor, such as...

Cum Spa - Known best for their facials this spa resort offers splendid ways to relax and pamper oneself with loads of semen. Soak in a bukkake bath, have one's body lathered in a cum massage, or even go for their colonic cum cleanse said to replenish one's natural radiance.

Cum Bakery - Bakeries have cropped up all over the place offering treats and desserts that cater to those who enjoy a bit of extra 'cream'. Pasties stuffed to bursting with the white filling, cakes glazed over with thick layers of jizz, even a section for someone to fill their own treats. Careful though as some visitors have been known to become cream-filled and glazed themselves.

Cum convention - The halls of this center are lined with booths offering the newest trends and uses for cum. Flavoured semen tasting, makeup, food and drinks. But it's not all boring talks and presentations, games and contests also occur during this time. Eating contests, swimming competitions, and much more occur in these halls.

Cum Splash Park - Supplied with tanks worth of semen these parks are a great place to cool off. Slides, lazy river, wave pools and splash pads using the thick fluid are all part of the experiences here.

Cum Festival - A mix of fun and celebration this festival highlights the best uses for cum and semen. The park is filled with tents and stands offering a multitude of games to be played. A dunk tank, cum balloon fights, and many carnival games with their own slimy twist. The luckiest few are chosen each year to partake in special ceremonies.

Cum factory - One of the sources of the gallons of cum that is supplied to every other location, this mysterious facility holds the origins to where all this semen comes from. What twisted secrets might this place hold? Maybe one intends to help the gathering of it? Maybe once setting foot in here they aren't given the choice.

Here, have an Easter egg

Last edited:
One year Anniversary BUMP! Looking more for a story and character focused plot this time, so I will only be taking one or two plot lines.
Here, have an Easter egg

Last edited:
BUMP! Feeling in the mood for something weird and strange, so will have a preference for my alternative plots.
Here, have an Easter egg

BUMP! Added some new plots, 'Naughty Escape Room' , 'Lost Memories' , ' Art and Artist' as well as trimmed some others that I didn't feel like doing anymore. Going to be first come first serve though as I don't have much room for more than one new partner.
Here, have an Easter egg

BUMP! Looking for about one more RP to start with someone. Preference for some of the story plots listed.
Here, have an Easter egg

The thread goes BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!
looking for something short and sweet, more of a scene than a full plot.
Here, have an Easter egg

Short and sweet BUMP!
Just looking for something small and simpler but I don't have alot of space so don't be discouraged if I can't take you on, most likely just filled up on spots.
Here, have an Easter egg

BUMP!!
New plots added under titles "Lewd Fight", "Game of card Duels" and "The Board game." Interest is mainly on these ones right now.
Here, have an Easter egg

Back
Top Bottom