Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Selene wiggled in her seat as she had never been on a plane before and she wanted to explore. once the plane was in the air Selene moved around and explored the plane for a while before she settled back in her seat and decided to take a nap.

Last edited:
After what felt like forever, the plane was finally landing in Italy. No surprise at all that Gabriel seemed to be waiting at the airport to pick them up, as he had arrived the night before. At the time, Mira was back at the mansion, currently sitting with their father and keeping an eye on his vitals and what not.

Selene bounced next to Yuki who had a death grip on her hand as she wanted to run around and explore but he wanted to get them to the house with out losing her

Mihaela was looking towards Selene for a moment in time before she spoke, "You need to settle down right now. We need to go to the mansion first; and then I shall take you both out sightseeing. But only if you settle down."

Soon enough they were climbing into the car and heading off towards the mansion. Gabriel was just letting Mihaela know what was going on, the young woman leaning back in the seat with one leg crossed over the other.

Selene had he face pressed to the glass while Yuki listened to Gabriel and occasionally asked a question so he could understand what was happening better

Gabriel was answering the questions while Mihaela was gazing out the window, although it wasn't long before she was mumbling something in Romanian. This had Gabriel cringing a bit, knowing exactly what she had said. A rather violent curse towards those that had hurt their father.

Gabriel was just letting out a breath of air before he spoke, "There isn't going to be any stopping you at all is here, Mihaela." This had her eyes flickering towards him for a moment before she was commenting, "Nope no stopping me at all."

“Please don’t get arrested or kidnapped I don’t think I can handle you getting kidnapped again” Yuki looked at her lightly and then smiled

Mihaela was just looking towards him for a moment before she spoke, "No need to worry about me being arrested. We have the police in the palm of our hands here."

Mihaela was just looking towards him before she was commenting that if that happened then she would just call contacts that she knew around.

Yuki nodded and then motioned to Selene “I think we have lost her” the girl was so engrossed in what she was seeing she wasn’t even listening to them

Yuki looked around and then got out of the car making sure to contain Selene as he didnt want her wandering off and gettig in to trouble until Mihaela had had a chance to show them around so that they didn't both get lost as she had the first few weeks at the manor back home.

Yuki greeted them as he walked and watched as Selene started to retreat in to her shell and cower behind them. seeing her hide behind them had him chuckling a little but he knew she would come out of her shell soon

Last edited:
Mihaela was merely looking around at everybody and speaking to everybody softly, although she was putting up her hands as though to ward them off after a moment in time. A million questions although she was commenting, "We shall discuss everything later. But for now I need to show my husband and daughter to their rooms." This had some of them waving hands as they headed off although one of the guys was falling in nearby and was stating that dinner was going to be ready soon as well.

Back
Top Bottom