Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"your right there has to be her fear is irrational I can understand being nervous and scared because he is someone new but the fact that her fear is still so hard tell me there is more to it" Yuki then pulled his phone and called his mother in law

Jessie was answering her phone although she was doing that rather groggily. She had just landed an hour ago and had been just about to lay down for a short nap when he had called. She had taken a shower and eaten a bit, but that was about it. "Jessie speaking." she was mumbling.

"sorry to wake you but we have a question for you about Selene as she has us both worried" Yuki kissed the side of her head and then wandered off explaining everything that had happened to Jessie so that she could him what was needed

Jessie just listened to what he had to say before she was commenting, "Sounds like she had some trauma from the past. I would say that this man is perhaps somebody who has abused her in some manner in the past. Or it is somebody that she has witnessed doing something bad." It was quite hard to tell especially if there wasn't much more to go off of it.

Yuki sighed and rubbed his face "he didn't recognize her there was no indication of any kind but is it possible that he looks like someone who did this to her?"

"That is also possible as well. Yet again.... It is possible that he had recognized her but made sure to cover it up." Jessie was stating as well. Also a possibility.

"that possible but I do know he has an identical twin brother who is much more crazy and violent the King has a rule about harming women and children one that he enforces with a gun could it have been his brother if they look identical she may not be able to tell the difference" Yuki knew that they would have to ask her but she seemed to scared

"I have pictures of both men but I would rather wait till we arrive there and you are there before I ask her anything I will of course speak with my wife about that as well before we do anything as she is her mother adopted or not and she had the right to make the choice as well" Yuki looked over at his wife and then smiled lightly

Jessie was commenting, "That would be a wise idea to wait. If she is away from him, she will more than likely feel a little bit more at ease." At the time Mihaela was just busy getting all of her stuff packed up for the trip.

"ok hopefully us being in Italy will help in the long run" Yuki then thanked her and told her to get some sleep before he hung up to join his wife

Jessie was chuckling a bit before she was commenting that she hoped that was the case. After that she was hanging up with him and going to lay down.

Yuki walked over to his wife "so I talked to your mom and she agrees that we should ask Selene more about this but it is better to wait until we get to Italy put some distance between them. she is also concerned that Selene's fear is because of either abuse or assult"

Mihaela paused in the middle of packing before she was commenting that only time could tell. She wouldn't force her to say anything, she could speak on her own time.

"I say we ask once we are there the king has a hard-line about harm children even more so than hurting females in general but he also has a twin and if his brother crossed that line then he needs to know" Yuki brought up the picture he had of the two males together and aside from how they were dressed one couldn't tell them apart

Mihaela was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "Oh yes we definitely need to speak to the king about it, if that is the case." Yet again who knows... perhaps the king wasn't as innocent as he seemed. Perhaps he was that "evil" twin trying to frame his brother. One never knew; which is why she wasn't going to assume. Not until all of the facts were gathered.

"We can ask her once we are with your family and od we want to bring the pups with us?" Yuki hadn't planned on it but he had their pet passports ready already so if need be they could travel with them

"I would rather not bring the dogs with us." Mihaela was commenting before she was stating at the others could take care of them. They already had enough stuff that they were needing to make sure came back. She didn't want to have to worry about the dogs as well.

"Too young to fly or if that doesn't work.... more paperwork that we don't have time to get." Mihaela was speaking after a moment in time, or both excuses.

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she was stating that she was ready to get going. No she didn't pack much for clothes, although she really didn't need to at all.

Back
Top Bottom