Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was looking towards the man for a moment before she was stepping forward and speaking, "There are two different reasons. First we wanted to inform you that we will be leaving tomorrow. My father was in a severe accident and they don't believe he will have long. I am returning home to see him for the last time, if it comes to that. And we wished for you to meet our adopted daughter." No she knew that he didn't know about their miscarriage, it wasn't well known information, which is how she had wanted to keep it. But everybody in the gang had known about the fact that the pair were expecting.

Mihaela was shifting and gently pushing Selene forward before she spoke, "This is Selene, our adopted daughter."

Mihaela was just giving a faint smile before she was stating that if it was alright with him, she needed to get back to pack.

Mihaela was giving a nod and soon enough she was turning to leave so that she could go to the car. Back to the mansion to get packed.

Well that had been a quick visit, thankfully. But next time they visited, Nigaela was more than willing to sit and talk.

Yuki watched as Selene crawled into his wife's lap after she was buckled and buried her face in her chest while trembling. this extreme reaction had him worried but he would talk with his mother in law when they landed

Mihaela was just giving a frown for a moment before she was questioning, "What about him scares you? Is this somebody that you met at that job you use to be forced to work?"

Mihaela was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke gently, "I'm sure that it will end up coming to mind eventually."

Selene scrambled out behind her mother and raced into the house to finish her packing. Yuki got out behind them and chuckled "we can ask your mom when we arrive about her behavior

Mihaela was just looking over before she spoke, "If mom has an answer to it." Oh yeah she had forgotten that her mother had left far earlier in the day to return home.

Back
Top Bottom