Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Straight out of Baator (Matariel & Kitara Dietrich)

Matariel

Super-Earth
Once upon a time there was a powerful Lord of Devils, spawned millenia ago in the nameless pits of Baator. A being old enough to have already forgotten the very beginning of that eternal war between devil and demon has of course used many names. His current name was simply Xan. Over his extraordinarily long life the mighty fiend managed to build a dominion that stretched over parts of two out of the seven layers of hell as well as numerous other Spheres.

His newest conquest left Xan stupefied however. While countless kingdoms on other worlds fell to his devilish might and countless armies, as soon as he stepped hoof upon the Prime Material all his plans fell apart. First his dark castle appeared in a small mountain valley with only one way out. With only a small village in his way, spilling his infernal influence across the vast field beyond should be a piece of cake, right? Oh, so wrong!

The little village had a champion protecting it: a valiant, square-chinned and utterly incorruptible individual. Xan attempted to throw what few minions he managed to pull into the Plane from Baator - all of them failed. Every temptation, every assasination attempt, every trial by combat was for naught. Desperate the dark overlord turned to his greatest weapon, his own daughter. She was once gifted to him by a mortal witch hoping to worm her way into his grace and even though Xan wasn't much of a dad he recognized an asset when he saw one.

The young one was trained almost since infancy to be a servant and agent for her father. Trained in combat and magic, especially in the arts of stealthy dispatchment of foes and seduction. As much attention was paid to her loyalty. The child was conditioned through magic and alchemy, pain and pleasure to obey and serve her father. Furthermore she was cursed an infernal, burning desire for her own fiendish father - a desire that has never been sated. There was only a single promise given: that one day she will be tested and shall she prove her worth, she will be granted all that she craves.

As such his beautiful daughter was the first servant Xan summoned into the Prime Material and since their arrival she has remained locked in her lavishly furnished room. Finally, after weeks in this one room she has been called for!

The sound of hooves clacked deliberately on the stone floor as the female tiefling walked to her father's summons. Her tail, the tip of it shaped like an arrow darted behind her round derriere as she swished it erratically. It was a sign that Bryseis was nervous. She had waited impatiently for Xan to call her to him and when he finally had, she felt what little self control she had slipping away. Though her life's goal was to please her father, being in his presence was torment. While she loved every second of it, she was haunted with agony.

Clad in leather armor and covered in gold jewelry (her favorite), the red-skinned half-demon was indeed a sight to behold. She stood at six foot one; she had hair as white as a unicorn's mane and eyes that shone like molten gold. Her pupils were the color of garnets burning within the inner hellfire that consumed her soul. Her horns looked like varnished cherry wood, but were made of bone, and as thick as her skull. Thick dark brows arched menacingly over her large eyes, contrasting sharply with her hair. Her ears ended in a point, her ruby red lips a pouty cupid's bow and her nose pointed daintly, giving her a surprisingly cherub look. Her body was buxom, but powerful, with muscles that moved beneath the surface of her skin, though her breasts were large and plump and her buttocks bounced when she walked. Xan had told her she could strike lust into any creature's heart, but the only one she had ever wanted was him.

Pausing in front of the common room's doors, Bryseis exhaled a breath she hadn't been aware she'd been holding. Blinking twice, she pushed open the door and took a step in. Bowing in his general direction (she could sense him--the scent of him haunted her) the tiefling growled in a sultry voice, "Father, I am here. Tell me what you desire," she murmured, her heart rising to her throat as she waited for his command.

Bryseis:
1577757452958.png

Bryseis found her father in his throne room - a big, round chamber in the very heart of the dark castle. There was of course a tall, stone throne on a slight rise as well as a round table in the middle, sculpted into a map of the valley that surrounds the fiend. He stared at the young woman in a way he hasn't before, there was actual purpose in his gaze. He has finally found a use for the beautiful tiefling!

With a wicked grin on his face Xan lifted himself off his throne and stepped towards his daughter. He was considerably taller than her, Bryseis' horns barely came up to his chest. His body was muscular, with broad shoulders and powerful arms that ended in clawed hands. His skin was a dark gray and the only clothing he wore was a pair of leather pants that did little for modesty - there was an obvious bulge in his crotch. He went shirtless mostly because his massive wings made it hard to wear them. He was also a fairly vain devil so he liked to show his chest off.

"There you are Bryseis!" He exclaimed in an uncharacteristically cordial tone of voice "Come over here, there is much father has to tell you. I have finally found an obstacle worthy of you my daughter" He said while standing by the wooden table, his hand resting against it and his long tail swishing excitedly left and right.

Xan:

tumblr_inline_pqt354OGoR1rkapbx_540.jpg

An obstacle worthy of her? The tiefling’s wicked heart pounded in her chest a she rose to her hooves and walked towards Xan. She had to admit she was curious. He had always told her that she was his most valuable weapon and possession, ranking the highest in his army despite the fact that she commanded no troops. Her father kept her close, either in a gilded cage, or at his side. Did he mean to send her out now? And for what purpose?

Bryseis was well aware of her talents. She was well adept in magic—illusions and charms her strongest spells—and she was skilled martially as well. She was quick witted and nimble, cunning and devious. But Xan had never let her loose to put her skills to use. Was it finally time now?

She continued to walk until she was two feet from him. His aura penetrated her personal space, causing her eyelashes to flutter with unbridled desire. “Tell me what you wish of me, Father,” the tiefling murmured.

For a moment Xan merely watched his beautiful offspring, reveling in the effect his very presence had upon the woman. Considering all the conditioning however, the infernal burning deep in her core was no accident. Rather it was the outcome of a carefully calculated outcome - applying exactly the right amount of lustful pressure for decades.

Once the young fiendling approached Xan he shot her a wide, fanged grin "Closer Bryseis" he commanded and simply put his muscular arm around her shoulders to pull her into a sideways hug. The heat of his devilish body, the scent of his manhood and that possessive grip he held the female in was a very rare treat. First time he holds her like this in years in fact.

"That's better. Look here at the valley. See how it encircles the castle? There is only one way out and of course it is guarded. A knight of some kind" he explained as his hands moved down to the woman's waist, his clawed fingers caressing her hip "I trust you remember my promise. This man is your test. Slay him and I shall grant you whatever you desire"

He stared at her with his burning eyes "Anything you ask of me I will give"

When he called her closer, the tiefling’s stomach somersaulted and a low growl escaped her lips. What game was he playing? For she knew he was playing one. He always was.

That did not mean she was not going to serve him to the best of her ability. She loved her father more than anything in her existence and nothing could change that.

When he placed his enormously muscular arm around her shoulders, Bryseis took advantage of the opportunity to lean into the demon. Her molten gold eyes trailed down to his bulge and she licked her lips. If only he’d shove her head down onto it.

“A knight?” Bryseis sniffed, arching a dark, strong brow. That was it? One measly knight. How could her father be sending her on such a menial task? Send a minion, she almost wanted to argue, but his next words caught her attention.

“Anything?” she repeated, raising her gaze to his. “Your wish is my command,” she grinned, her fangs appearing in her wide smile. “I will leave now and make haste of him so that I can return to claim my reward.” Anything. They both knew what—or whom—she’d chose.

Xan gave his halfblood daughter a tight squeeze before moving his hand up, right to the back of her head where the elder fiend grabbed a fistful of her hair. All that was missing was that shove down, straight to his crotch. Which he did not do just yet. Was he reading her mind? Quite probably. A wicked grin formed on his face, showing off sharp, pointy teeth "Yes Bryseis, one measly knight. You will go and succeed where my best have failed so far"

His other hand moved and the daemon pointed a clawed finger at the little village represented on the map by a simple, wooden hut - must be a tiny hamlet indeed - and poked the tiny figure "And once he is dealt with, I will grant your desire"

He pulled her in closer so that he can whisper into her ear intimately, even though they were all alone "I think I will take you right on this bloody map, the moment your task is complete. And you should know I will not be gentle. By the time we are done, I might need a new table"

It was no secret that the tiefling was as masochistic as she was sadistic, except perhaps to herself. If his clawed hand in her hair wasn’t enough, the promise of rough bedding was enough to make her knees weak—knees that resembled that of a goat.

“Give me his name, Father,” Bryseis whispered. “I will leave tonight. Does he have any known weaknesses?” she asked.

Xan let out a soft, quiet chuckle upon Bryseis' question before carefully spinning her in his arms until she had her back to him. Then his muscular arms wrapped around her, in equal measure possessive and protective. It went without saying that the fiend considers his daughter property. An asset. "His name dear daughter is Brald. Probably Sir Brald of Whateverton" he shrugged and added "Impossible to miss him really. All the others are simple peasants that he has trained into a militia"

The way Xan gripped Bryseis, his manhood pressed into her back, very low in fact. And the old fiend must be aware, since he actually angled the girl in such a way that the tip of his clothed manhood teased between her buttocks "And if he had a weakness that obvious, someone would have exploited it already. It pains me to say, but I can only recommend patience and observation. Probably while maintaining a masquerade. Damsel in distress, a proud amazon ready to lend her blade... you know well as I do how easy those types fall for it"

The tiefling’s heart shuddered against her ribcage as she clenched her fists, long sharp nails biting into her palms. Fool! she berated herself. Of course her father did not know the knight’s weaknesses, otherwise there would be no need for her. How could she be so stupid?

“I will find his weakness and exploit it to the best of my ability,” she promised. Naturally she would need to assume a disguise for there was no doubt in her mind this knight might be a holy man and find demons to be the purest form of evil. He wouldn’t be wrong, of course. Xan was as evil as they came.

The feeling of his manhood pressed against her buttocks made her clench her muscle in response, trapping the tip of his shaft between the roundest butt cheeks.

“I will leave now, Father, unless… there is anything else you require from me?” Bryseis murmured, shifting her head slightly so that she could give him a view of her ample cleavage from up above. Just because the demon taunted her did not mean she could not tease him back. Would she be his daughter if she did not?

Her tease made the old demon grin wickedly "Hmmm, perhaps there is a thing dear Bryseis" he growled out and placed his large, clawed hands upon the curve of the younger fiend's hips. His fingers tightened upon the female's flesh, teasing her with frighteningly sharp claws and holding her in place.

"I do have another use for you. A needmy dear daughter can sate" he practically purred the words out and the strangest thing to Xan was that he kind of meant that as well. For the first time in centuries he could feel control slipping as he pushed his thick, bulbous cockhead against the woman's body, trapping his glans between her buttcheeks.

His grip grew so tight that his claws pricked Brysei's skin just enough to draw a couple crimson droplets. Then his glans pushed deeper until the very tip kissed her anus. For a moment, only the briefest spell it felt like Xan will push and penetrate his daughter.

Instead he pulled back, leaving that ass unattendex with a wide grin on his monstrous face "Set out as soon as possible Bryseis. And remember the reward you were promised"

He teased her like this so often that one would think the tiefling would realize what it was, but without fail, she held out hope that something more would happen—every single time.

She barely felt him draw blood, so focused was she on the tip of his cock and the hope that it would enter her. When her father pulled away, Bryseis growled, digging her nails into the palm of her hand. “Yes, my liege,” she replied obediently.

Reluctantly, she pulled away from his cruel embrace and waked out. She didn’t stop walking until she was within sight of the village, but not before she was within their potential view.

Muttering an incantation, Bryseis changed her appearance to that of a young woman with fair skin and the same white hair. All of her features and figure remained the same save the parts that did not look human. Gone were her horns and her tail, her hooves and her long nails, replaced by delicate human ones. She was now wearing clothes that were ambiguous of her social status. The knight in question or any human for that matter would never be able to see through her disguise.

Now that she had her appearance adjusted, Bryseis entered the quaint human village, her nostrils flaring at the site. It belonged to her father save this virtuous knight, who she would bring down to his knees. It was not a matter of if; it was a mater of when and the sooner the better.

As soon as Bryseis steps outside her father's domain she is assaulted by the beauty of the outside world. The wind on her skin, the birds chirping and the rustling leaves all a novelty to the young demon. Thd sight was overwhelming when compared to Xan's desolate domain.

For the first time in her life the young fiend found a degree of freedom. She could hurry to carry out Xan's will and finally earn that which she has been pretty much hardwired to crave all her life. Or she could dojust about anything else: run in the fields, stick her legs in a cool stream, scream her feelimgs to the wind.

The town is picturesque, with wooden huts scattered about along a wide river. There is also a windmill, a stone-brick temple and a couple larger buildings. Nothing that looks fortified enough to stop a demonic incursion.

As soon as Bryseis walks close to the village some men approach her, kind smiles on their faces. They look like simple farmhands. One of them extends a hand in greeting "Howdy miss. How did you find yourself in our little town?"

He was a man in his fourties and had that tired look to him farmers often shared.

Back
Top Bottom