Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male What I'm Craving~

MysteryShade

Super-Earth
So, I have a few ideas. Here they are!

The Prisoner:
Kyle ends up being sent to prison after beating someone within a inch of his life. While it was for a good reason, apparently it was still wrong to do so. Now he's the new piece of meat in this prison.

Hoping For: Gangbangs, Non-Con to Con or Dub-Con, and Roughness.

College Party:
Kyle is teen in his last year(s) of high school. His best friend, Jason, decides to go crash a college party and see what they have to look forward to. So after persuading Kyle, they go one night and immediately begin acting like they were college students. Talk with the cute girls, have a few beers, maybe eye a few cute guys. But when a few guys eye them, they immediately know they're not college students. Time to teach Kyle and Jason a lesson.

Hoping For: Gangbangs, Ageplay, Non-Con to Con or Dub-Con, and Roughness.

Resident Evil:
Kyle had been part of an experiment in the Umbrella Corporation. He had managed to escape for a time, but when he goes with Piers to investigate one of the Umbrella Corporations old lab sites for some information, it doesn't end in their favor. They end up ambushed by some mercenaries the group had hired and Kyle is brought back to UC for more experimentations. Breeding experiments.

Hoping for Non-Con to Con and M-Preg/Breeding/Oviposition.

Dragon Age:
Kyle was one of the villagers in Lothering. So, when the Darkspawn appeared, he tried everything he could to get people out that he could before he took off running to get away. But he ends up in his own mess of trouble. Could have the Darkspawn catch up with him, or he could run into bandits or mercenaries - or maybe other creatures out there.

Hoping for Non-Con to Con, Gangbangs, Roughness, and possibly M-Preg/Breeding/Oviposition.
Familial Pleasure:
Kyle lived with his father, his mother having left them both. Kyle's father decided he doesn't want another woman, but even he needs to have his fun and find release. What better way than to use his own son?

Hoping for Non-Con to Con, Incest, Roughness, and Ageplay.

My other character Alec can be used in these RPs as well!

My replies tend to be 2-4 sentences or two small paragraphs, depending on your replies.
MalexMale only!
My F-List: F-list - Warning
Appearance: Kyle - https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/0b/a0/6a0ba0108f342313097437752ea09f31.jpg
Jason - https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4d/1d/bf/4d1dbfc38782199106138b8998829800.jpg
Alec: F-list - Warning
My Discord: shadowsofmystery_33162

And now I have a new character for different kinds of RPs.

Monster Slayer:
Alec is a simple monster slayer for hire. He takes the contracts before going out to kill beasts. But what happens when the monsters decide to use him? Or maybe, there's other monster slayers sick of taking the good contracts?

Royal Taxes:
Alec is a boy just doing some work in his poor village. Suddenly the king's knights come to demand taxes from them. But they have nothing to give... except for Alec. The village offers him up to allow the knights a good time, and possibly even the King himself.

Watch Your Drink:
Alec was just a boy wanting to hang out and have a couple drinks. So he goes to a party which ends up with his drink being drugged.

The Young Healer:
Alec works as an assistant for the village's healer. He went out to the forest to gather herbs, not expecting any monsters to attack. And normally they wouldn't... until now.

All of these are Non-Con to Con!

Here's the list of Kinks and under images, you can pick which one you want as Alec!: F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom