Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul Offspring

In order to accomodate her master's pulling off of Hilde's pants, Sophitia jerked her back, pushing her onto the ground, onto he rback. She grabbed hold of the cock her master formed inside of her pussy, pumping her wet passage with the gooey dick, her eyes shutting tight as she enjoyed her own self pleasure. Hilde looked up in shock at these two as they teased her body (Sophitia was playing with her breasts), letting out a reluctant moan as they continued to work over her body.

"Please... stop... I'll do anything," she said. She had a strong will, yes, but she was unused to the pleasures of the flesh. She'd be easily broken by these tantalizing touches of her tormentors.

The evil sword soul edge in its human form smirked at Hilde. â??Yes you will do anything for me after I make you my next pet.â? Its fingers pulled out of her and it pulled her sexy form into its â??lapâ?? slipping it long hard cock into her pussy breaking past her cherry breaking her virgin barrier roughly pushing deep into her pussy exposing her ass to Sophitia, â??Take her there with your new toy my pet.â?

Sophitia smiled softly, her hand reaching down to wrap around the cock inside of her pussy, gently pushing it in and out of her pussy, moaning softly as she did so.. "Sorry, master," she said, every part of that tiny nub of rationality left to not ass rape Hildegarde. Instead, she knelt down on her knees, pulling out the cock, handing it back to her master as she pressed her pussy to Hilde's mouth, forcing the girl to lick it. She groaned gently, bringing the gooey cock up to gently suck on it herself.

Hilde, meanwhile, screamed from both the horror of the situation, and the destruction of her virginity at this monstrosity.

Soul edge didnâ??t care it could feel the pleasure from the cock she held no matter what she did with it. As Sophitia sat on Hildeâ??s face and started moaning from the pleasure she was getting, it leaned forward and kissed and nibbled at her neck and back as it continued to take Hildegard moving inside her hard and rough using a small amount of itself to excite all the pleasure nerves in her pussy.

There was little Hildegarde or Sophitia could do as they moaned their pleasure to the air, which caused Hilde's lips to vibrate a bit against Sophitia's pussy, as every single spot in her pussy that could bring pleasure were stimulated. "Please... stop..." she sobbed as Sophitia continued to suck on the cock, before she reached down and pushed it back into her pussy. She turned around a bit, pushing the cock down into Hilde's mouth, revealing her own bum to her master as she began to rape Hilde's mouth... That crazed look, that which had entered Sophitia's eyes before, was starting to enter Hilde's.

The monster that was soul edge reached out rubbing Sophitiaâ??s ass its finger pushing into it a little as it continued to roughly rape Hilde loving the feeling of its cocks in both girls pussyâ??s and on in her mouth. It wanted more a tentacle of it reaching down and probing Hildeâ??s ass and another coming around to rub Sophitiaâ??s mouth pushing into it fucking all the girls holes at once.

Back
Top Bottom