Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Soul Offspring

Kolath

Pulsar
Nightmare groaned his hand closing over the gaping wound in his chest as his hot black blood spilled out onto the battle field. He looked up with the last ounce of his strength looking at the woman in the short white skirt carrying a shield and short sword which now dripped with his blood. â??â?¦How?...â? he whispered and fell forward onto his face dead from the fatal strike which she had delivered. His sword soul edge lay on the ground between his body and her the eye blinking looking from its fallen user to the one that had slain him. It had to think of something to do and quickly before she took steps to destroy it.

Blood and gore covered both her blade, shield, and the white robing she wore, clinging tightly to the pale form beneath it. It had been a hard-won fight, but she'd done it... She had finally taken down Soul Edge. All would be safe now... She dropped both her blade and shield to be picked up later, and she approached the fallen blade on shaky legs. She knelt down, hands wrapping around the epitome of evil itself, and she stood up, looking over the blade.

Would it all finally be over now...? Could she go back to her life, to her kids, to her friends and family?

Not likely.

The bladeâ??s eye looked at her and suddenly the blade began to melt the metal of the most evil sword in the world began to form a puddle on the floor even the pommel in her hand began to melt changing into a goo that dripped down on to the floor. There was no movement from the goo as it just laid there seeming to be nothing more than the remains of a melted sword. The thing waited for her to let down her guard then it would have what it really had wanted all along, a female to do with as it would.

Sophitia blinked a few times as the sword melted in her grasp, fingers clutching at the blade as it continued to melt and form a pubddle. Huh... No sense in worrying about it, she supposed... The sword was done for, which meant she no longer needed her own. She looked to her sword and shield, and with a slight sigh she began to walk toward the walkway that looped around the tower... A job well done, she thought to herself with a small smile.

As she turned her back on the puddle it moved toward her and jumped at her landing on her back using its weight and momentum to try and push her over. Large amounts of the blob started to slip around her body to pin her arms and trip up her legs so that it could have its way with her. quickly the goo changed its make up making itself to be corrosive enough to burn away her clothing but not enough to hurt her skin.

Sophitia did not scream, did not seem terribly shocked at all... Her eyes went wide in surprise, and she started to struggle as she was knocked over, arms and legs flailing at the be-gooed Soul Edge that covered her. "What the hell!?" she screamed as her robe started to disolve, revealing the full, pale, big-breasted body beneath. She continued to strike at the goo creature, but to no avail... She was trapped.

As the robe disappeared the goo once again changed its make up so that just skin contact with it would be a major aphrodisiac to any human female. The go began to probe between her legs seeking out her womanly folds its fluid running between her outer lips and stroking them lightly at first as its mass held onto her wrapping around her breasts rubbing and squeezing them as it spread out over her entire body.

With her hands she kept her body off the ground, her cheeks starting to turn red as the goo secreted from Soul Edge's essence began to royally screw with her mind... She grew wet, her soft pink nipples puckering as she continued to try and crawl away.

When at last the goo ran along her womanly folds, she yelped slightly, her arms giving out. With her rear facing the sky, she continued to try and get away... If only she wasn't getting so into it. Her juices flowed freely, and she ached for something to fill her burning channel.

Soul edge pressed harder against her pussy making one long thing part of its gooey mass hard as any cock would be. It pressed into her hard and fast pushing deep filling all of her pussy and pushing in deep taking her roughly as it started to move inside her another part of it began to harden and push against her ass as it took her hard.

((was trying to find a list of kinks for you but I couldn't seem to if you don't want anything I'm starting just say me))

Sophitia screamed as the long, gooey, -hard- mass slid inside of her. "No... stop!" she sobbed. It wasn't just to the Soul Edge... It was to her body. She was sopping wet and starting to grind back against the slime. As another slid into her ass, she howled in pain, nails digging into the stone of the tower as she was taken roughly.

Even her husband had never taken her like this... It was driving her wild. How could such purity, such goodness be brought so low by the remnants of an evil blade?

The long hard mass kept up it driving thrusts a part of it coming around to play with her clit as it fucked her pussy. the tendril in her ass moved just as roughly spreading open a bit more filling her rear passage as much as her front one. Another tendril moved up to her mouth as she was screaming pushing into her mouth to be sucked on as it started fucking all her holes spreading the goo that would make her want more of what the blade was doing to her.

The pale, chesty woman began to drool around the tendril in her mouth when it thrusted into her.. She couldn't believe this was happening... And in this moment, in which horror, revulsion, fear, and unbearable pleasure peaked, she lost all sense of being... and everything began to feel really, really good.

She bucked, writhed, sucked, and fucked the gooey mass as it raped her.

It fucked her harder for a moment then suddenly pushing deep into her pussy started cumming hard thick streams of goo shooting into her mouth, ass and pussy as it filled her with its â??seedâ??. The goo continued cumming for a long time filling her up completely

Sophitia screamed as the goo being began to pulse, the goo filling her entire body to the brim... The one in her pussy pressed an actual red seed into her... And so would her purity and mind be broken... Impregnated by physical evil.

Soul edge reached out with its mind touching hers, â??You are mine now,â?? it wasnâ??t arrigont or proud just a statement of fact. The tendril in her pussy moved the seed into her willing her body to take it into her deepest parts to protect it till it was time for her to give birth to it. Slowly Soul slipped its tendrils out of her and started to form around her body slowly hardening into what seemed to be a solid armor around her but she would feel it squeezing her breasts or playing with her pussy and clit now and then to remind her just what it was and what she was now to it.

Sophitia wished she could respond... wished that there were words she could say, to curse Soul Edge, to sum up the way she felt right now... and at last, the words came.

"Yes, Master."

----------

Hildegarde princess of the kingdom of Wolfkrone, rubbed her head a bit as she slowly pushed herself to her feet... She had been riding back to the camp her and her men were stationed at, after her evening ride through the lands around.. It had been raining hard, and it was dark, which meant that the bump in the road had been unexpected by both her and her horse.

Her horse let out an unearthly call to the side, legs broken, and Hilde approached it with sadness in her heart... She drew her blade, and after a minute or so... she finished the deed. Resplendent in full plate, she stood there grieving for her horse, unaware of what lurked in the rainy night.

Soul edge played softly with Sophitiaâ??s breasts and pussy as they waited. It had started to develop a enjoyment of hearing her moans of pleasure and knowing that it was what was causing it. As it heard the horse coming it stopped and slipped its presence into her mind, â??now my pet get her off her guard and get close to her so that she can become mine also.â??

Sophitia moaned softly to herself, voice muffled by the helmet that was formed of Soul Edge's formerly gooey self. "As you wish," she murmured softly. By now, her mind was entirely broken to Soul Edge's will... She was its fuck slave, and her stomach bulged gently with the seed of pure evil. She waited for the armor to leave her body, and, being nude, she dressed in the white robe that she carried at all times these days. Presentable, she made her way out onto the road. "Hildegarde," she called; they had fought once before, for the chance to defeat Soul Edge. They'd left on good terms, though, as they ultimately had the same goal.

"Sophitia," Hilde said woodenly as she turned on her heel. "Is there something I can help you with?" she asked, noting the bulge to Sophitia's stomach. She smiled softly, lowering her guard. What had she to fear from an unarmed, pregnant woman? "When is it due?" she asked with a bit of a warm smile. Being a naturally slender woman, such a protuberance from her normally slim gut could only be one thing... And she -was- a mother, already.

Soul edge slipped to the ground letting Sophitia leave and beginning to ooze to one side under the cover of the trees. It moved to the far side of Hilde changing its colors to blend in with the ground and started to slowly slip across the road freezing if the armored woman shows any sign of noticing.

Sophitia smiled softly at that, hand settling over her stomach. "In a few months... I'm afraid I Do not know how exactly far along I am," she said, chuckling softly to herself. Hilde nodded at that, as she crossed her metal-clad arms over her stomach. "I see... Well, I hope that your child is a happy and healthy one. "But for now, I must leave, my friend. I must get back to my camp before they send out search parties for me," she said, turning around, her eyes going wide when she saw something sliding across the ground... something that radiated evil. She reached for her blade, as Sophitia took a step forward.

She pushed her foot into the back of Hilde's knee, pushing her down to the ground as her arm wrapped around Hilde's throat, holding her mostly immobilized in this hold... And given the armor, it wasn't as if she could do much. "Master," Sophitia said, as Hilde struggled against Sophitia's grip.

When it was noticed what was once the sword Soul edge cursed to itself knowing that it probably had lost its chance with this one and that probably the story would be passed to others soon. however when its pet acted so quickly and saved the situation it could only smileâ?¦if a goo blob could. â??well done my pet.â?? It moved closer starting to form into something more than just a blob of goo. The weeks that it had been with Sophitia had giving it time to learn and train itself to take more forms, Soul edgeâ??s hand came up brushing over Hildeâ??s cheek as the face began forming more a smirk showing on the features. â??Well done my pet indeed.â?

Sophitia smiled softly to her master as he formed into a human-like body... She rather liked that form, as he'd tested it out on her in the past weeks. "Thank you, Master," she said, as Hilde shied away from the hand of the demonic sword. The large eye that was a part of every Soul Edge form felt like it was boring right through her. "What shall I do now?" she asked, as her other hand came up to grab Hilde's hand, just before it managed to hit her master. She let go for a moment, grabbing the back of her helmet to bash her face into the ground, holding her into the mud for a few moments, until she started to sputter.

Sophitia pulled her back up, ripping off her own robe to wipe away the mud for her master, leaving her naked, soft body pressed against Hilde, nipples hardening from the cold steel. She had no modesty anymore.

The human form soul edge smiled more as itâ??s pet handled the girl so well. It reached out to the straps of the armor and quickly began making them dissolve. It liked the armor that this woman wore and wanted to not harm it but rather make it come off. The straps didnâ??t last long and the armor pieces began falling to the ground one by one. Soul edge leaned in and kissed Hilde roughly biting her lower lip. Smirking up at itâ??s pet the sword laughed. â??I think my dear that you should have just as much enjoyment as she willâ?¦would you like to fuck her as I do pet?â? even before she answered it reached out between her legs and started rubbing at Sophitiaâ??s pussy as its other hand slipped down to start rubbing at Hildeâ??s newly exposed one.

Hilde struggled between both of their grasps, spitting out the mud that had gotten into her mouth. She was dressed in a red jacket beneath, as well as brown pants and thick socks beneath her iron boots. Sophitia, with her free hand, stripped her of both her jacket, the shirt beneath, and pulled down her pants... she couldn't exactly get them off like this. She yelped when her pussy was touched upon, as she was, against all expectations, a virgin. Sophitia bucked against her master's hand, moaning softly for him. Her hand gently began to massage one of Hilde's breasts, pinching one of her nipples, causing the girl to yelp and squirm as she was forcibily touched and groped by these two.

Soul edge may have taken human form but it still was a blob in many ways. It grew two more hands and pulled the nearly naked princessâ?? last vestige of clothing off tossing her pants and boots away, leaving her completely naked. The hand on Sophitia changed and broke off from the main body of soul edge, it slipped inside her pussy forming a large cock inside itâ??s petâ??s pussy, as well as making one on the outside so that she could take one of Hildeâ??s holes along with soul edge.

Two fingers slipped inside Hildeâ??s pussy slipping in slowly feeling her maiden head but not yet breaking it wanting to save that for later once she was already mostly submitted to itâ??s pleasure. The fingers started thrusting in and out of her brushing against her hymen ever thrust but never enough to break it as its thumb rubbed against her clit and changed to a small mouth to suck at it lightly.

Back
Top Bottom