Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Vacation (dominant_minded & sweetnectar)

Amy shook her head, "No thank you. I am going togo eat, I am starving. You want something?" She asked standing. She bent down to grab her towel off the sand her back to him for those few seconds. She turned back to him with a smile, "And I can understand about my mom, I love her but she dose not really see how she comes off to in other's eyes." She explained sounding apologetic.

He stood up and grabbed his shirt, pulling it on but leaving it open. The cloth stuck to him in places. "I could eat. Did you want to eat here or grab something in town?" He smiled at her and then added, "You don't have to... explain for your mom, Amy. I mean, it's not like I hate her or anything. Plus.. ya know, you're not her." He blushed a little as he said that. He hadn't meant for it to be flirtatious, but it kinda sounded that way to him.

He started walking back towards the house, then added "And I'm really sorry about the thing in the water... I hate to think I made you more afraid of the water when you're going to be spending your nights on an island for the next few weeks." He really did feel like a heel for that.

"Oh, I wasjust going to make something, if you want to go to town we can though . It would be nice if you could show me around." Amy smiled at him, "Mom and I rather different, my old Nanny is to thank for that." She laughed softly shaking her head. She looked up at him, he was a lot nicer then she had thought he would be."It is fine, I forgive you." She said lightly giving him a pat on the arm, "No need to apologize again."

He smiled at her and nodded. She was right, she was very different from her mom. Amy was much less tightly wound, not to mention she listened to other people. Or rather, she seemed to actually care about what they said. "Ok, there's a fabulous seafood place on the mainland, if you're into that. It's owned by a really great guy that we've always called Uncle Billy, even though he's not related." He pulled a pair of wrap around sunglasses out and put them on. "I can show you around after dinner, though, there's not much to the town," he said in his easy going manner, "I'll go get the boat ready if you want to change. We'll have to take the smaller launch over before we can pick up our main launch."

Amy smiled at him and nodded her ehad softly. "I will see you there." She said walking into the house. After a few minutes she came out. She chose a light blue sun dress and a pair of silver sandles. "So I am going to guess you like sea food." She smiled as she took a seat streatching her arms up above her head as she spoke.She pulled her hair into a messy mun sticking two blue chop stick in it to keep it looking nice, "Okay I am ready to go when you are now."

He grinned at her and chuckled. "I guess you could say that. When you grow up on the water, it kinda comes natural to like seafood." He waited until she was comfortable in her seat and the reached under one of the other seats and grabbed a life vest. He handed it to her, smiling warmly, and said, "For you." He didn't wear one himself, but now that he knew she wasn't a strong swimmer, he intended to look after her a bit better. Plus, truthfully, he wanted to show her that he was being concerned. Then he started the boat's engine and threw off the two lines holding it to the family pier. He shoved hard on one of the dock supports and the boat swung away from the pier. In a few more minutes, he had the boat up to full speed and they were rolling over the tops of gentle waves as the mainland started to grow and the town began to look more defined. "What kind of place did you grow up in, Amy?" he asked loudly, making conversation over the sound of the boat motor.

"A nice one, my mother was busy losing baby fat when I was very little, then when I was five she had a baby boy,mybrother and went away to lose the fat again, guy, resorts, spa. So I really spent most of my time with my nanny and my Father. My brother went with my father on his trips when he got older, getting started in the family binsuss, they are both in Paris right now. But we had a nice home, we were happy." Amy smiled softly and laughed softly.

But she spoke of her family being happy in a past tense, and her brotherhad never met Justin or Justin's father. Her mother neverspoke of him, mentioned him one or twice manye a moth in passing. But other then that she seemed to ignore her son.

"Sounds nice," he said in response. It was sort of odd, being on opposite sides of a marriage like they were. They were nearing the dock on the mainland. "What kind of business are your dad and brother in?" he asked as he tied the launch off to the dock. He didn't want to push with too personal of a question while they were still just getting to know each other. He hopped up onto the pier and offered his hand to her to help her out.

"Law, for big firms. They make contracts and such for everyone. Make sure that loop holes are not exploited and stuff." Amy did not sound that interested in whatthey did, "it keeps them away alot." She gave a sad smile and climbed outof the boat tripping as she did so and fell against him. "Sorry." She said with a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom