Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Bad Choices and Bad Ends(NSFW)

deadman

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Howdy, I'm Luke. This is my primary thread for mainstay ideas and heavy cravings. I'm looking for partners for my active plots and prompts, but I also enjoy hearing other people's ideas. If you have something in mind that you think I'd like based on what you see here, let me know. If you'd be interested in playing something already listed on here or you have a fun twist on one of these ideas, definitely let me know! In any case, if you write me share something that you think we could use as a starting point to brainstorm or write from. Pictures, plots, scenes, vibes, or end goals all will really paint a picture that will get me in on what you're thinking and a more likely reply along with it.

The Short Version​

Broadly speaking, I am seeking partners that are willing to play submissive women who are primarily paired against dominant males. Your IRL gender doesn't make a difference to me so long as you are interested in a MxF pairing. Tentatively too, I could be willing to swap roles for the right partner.

Tone wise I like 'em dirty, writing plots focused primarily on smut themes. My favorite ideas are most often misogynistic, rough, exploitative, and dubiously consensual, with me taking on either a GM or individual character's role. Plot and buildup is also a welcome inclusion in my RP's, and I do like to be detailed in my writing in service of both aspects. Key rule of thumb for me is that the plot should exist to support and build up the smut, not the other way around. If you like going into thorough detail about all the things that make our toes curl, I figure we'd get on like a house on fire.

Yes, Definitely!

No, Thanks

- Mdom and Fsub
- Oral, deepthroats, facefucking, etc.
- Misogyny
- Slaveplay
- Roughness and abuse
- Humiliation, degradation, and mind games
- Fantasy settings
- Original characters
- Drawn or real visual references
- Monsters and beasts
- Bad endings
- Descriptive writing
- A whole lot more
- Anthro characters
- Scat, vomit
- Infantilism
- Underage characters (16+)
- Feeding
- Vore, macro, micro
- Impossible proportions
- Bugs
- Wholesome romance

The Long Version​

Kink wise you can find the full story on my f-list. There's plenty more to see. I have many interests and none of my favorites are a requirement.

In terms of style I write posts that can run rather long and are heavy on details. Typical minimum is two strong paragraphs and can often range up to 2000 words or more. Generally I tailor my responses to match my partner's preferences and posting pace, but I'm still liable to give a long reply here and there. I'd consider myself fairly literate, but I do write on my phone a lot and things tend to get past me due to the limitations of the text editor. My expectations for partners are about the same that I put out, but my standards aren't all that high. I'm perfectly happy even with some grammar and spelling errors, and as long as your posts have good detail I won't even mind getting shorter responses than I put out.

I can be reached by either PM or Discord (feel free to add me there after reading my thread, my username is demmyman). If you have something you want to write, include either the title of one of my plot prompts from this thread or a fun little title of your own somewhere in the message, just so I know you've read this far. Let me know your ideas and we can come up with something that will be fun for the both of us. It's often I find someone else's idea that I would never have thought up is the most fun, and brainstorming is half the fun anyway.

All that aside, here's the good part.

Yes: Non-con, degradation, humiliation, games of chance, bad endings, quests and challenges
Possibly: Dub-con/con, transformation, ugly bastards, raceplay, cucking, unwinnable scenarios

Vague idea for now, but I'm interested in the idea of a woman (forced or otherwise) having to literally gamble on her fate. Maybe some overwhelming power is imposing the situation on her, or she's in a serious bind with blackmail, or maybe she just hopes to volunteer herself for suffering. Either way, she ends up circling the drain in a worsening game of destroying her social status, her finances, her family, and her freedom.

Yes: MtF Gender transformation, dub-con, humiliation, anal, oral, big cocks, incest
Possibly: Non-con/Con, misogyny, free use, degradation

This is an idea that I started with another writer and had some fun with, but the plot was abandoned right when I was getting interested. I'd be very interested in giving it another shot with someone else. Also I'd like to clarify, this idea is centered around gender transformation, but I am strictly interested in a full change scenario. Femboys and sissification aren't quite what I'm going for, the change should be immediate and total.

In this scenario, your character and mine are brothers. We have a decent relationship and we get along well, but there's a clear hierarchy between us, unspoken or not. You're the weaker brother, mine is strong. Yours is not confident, mine is popular. My character has a successful dating life, and yours is lacking or entirely absent. Neither of us is unhappy with things the way that they are, but it is simply the way that it is.

One particular night though, things take a sudden change. You have a night of strange dreams full of unfamiliar sensations and perverse urges, imagining something that you would've never wanted to picture. When you finally wake the memory of the dream is already fleeting, but as you look around you realize the insanity of your situation. Your old room that you fell asleep in has been replaced totally. Your game consoles, your dresser, your collectibles, everything you own gone overnight, all replaced with the most cliche and girlishly embarrassing room. Pink sheets, stuffed animals, a wardrobe of lingerie and overly slutty clothes that leave little to the imagination. You ask yourself what the hell happened, what girl you went home with last night that you've just woken up with, but then you see it in the mirror. Yourself, absolutely unrecognizable. Big heavy breasts, long pretty hair, dick sucking lips like no other. No one you've ever seen in your life, but apparently you in an overly girlish form that is completely feminized, down to the last detail.

In confronting your situation, you come to find that everything has changed. You've somehow stepped into a world where you are and always were a girl, and the only person in the world who has any memory of who you used to be is me, your older brother, who is still exactly the man that he's always been.

Worse, this body that you've been given is apparently everything he's ever wanted in a woman, and for some odd reason no one gives him a second glance when he sexualizes his own sister. It doesn't take him long to realize that he very much prefers the new way of the world, and not long after that to start taking full advantage.

How do you respond to this new life of yours, and how much of this slutty new persona you've been given was actually there all along? Have you stepped into some nightmare, a twist of fate, another timeline? Or is this in some sense the way things were always meant to be for you? Is there any going back to the way things were, and if there was, would you even want to?

NSFW

Yes: Dub-con, fantasy, bad ends, slavery/ownership, monsters, bondage
Possibly: Non-con/Con, gangbang, breeding, misogyny, adventuring, harems

Another hard to beat formula that I'm always keen to play, featuring your typical fantasy monsters and undesirables paired against a stunning beauty whether she likes it or not! This plot can be as varied as the dangers that make it, so I'm open to ideas! In the past I've played demons, orcs, centaurs, minotaurs, vampires, and werewolves, but there's plenty more to choose from, and there's certainly always room for bandits, seedy guards, manipulative mercenaries, and uncaring whoremongers. Be it you play the fair maiden who is given to the dragon as tribute, the elf princess who is forced to marry a crude orc chief, or simply an adventurer who falls prey to some beasties in a long forgotten ruin, I will love it to death. I have plenty of ideas for this one, and coming up with the scenario is half the fun, so please if you're interested in this sort of pairing, I would love to play with you!

As of late I've been hoping to open a story up with a scene centered around a dungeon trap. Your adventuring character falls prey to a devious device in pursuit of treasure or similar, unexpectedly finding herself restrained and exposed. She's vulnerable and needs help, so it's just her rotten luck that she ends up being found by someone (or something) that intends to use her unfortunate situation to his own ends. Does he take advantage of her? Collar and brand her as a slave? Let her go at a price? What do we want to happen in the longer term once she's freed? Tell me about the character you'd like to be, and what sort of troubles you might want to face off against. I'd love to hear them.

Yes: Non/Dub-con, Sci-fi, Transformation, Master/Slave, Bad Endings, Bimbofication (physical)
Possibly: Body Horror, Bimbofication (mental), Humiliation/Degradation

At one time, you had a whole life ahead of you. Maybe you were a college student, or some careerist with a great job, or you even had someone special who you saw a bright future with. For one reason or another, you find yourself in the same position as countless others and in need of some easy money. Whatever your reasons, you choose to volunteer for a research project studying the brain. It's nothing major, in fact you could do much worse than this. There are plenty of commercial drug trials or sleep studies or god knows what else out there with harsh side effects and a longer turnaround than this. All it asks is some time spent in an MRI machine, some conversations with psychologists, and a non-invasive scan of your brainwaves. For how little effort it takes you it'd be hard to call it anything but a win, walking away at the end of it all with a couple hundred dollars in cash in exchange for just a few short hours of your time. You move on from it without a hitch and live the rest of your otherwise happy life without ever giving it a second thought as an unremarkable blip in a life well lived.

Somewhere though, in the troubled administration of a project that loses funding and falls apart without results, your personal contribution to the experiment remains; a scan of pure brain data, left sitting on an old hard drive in some student researchers computer and otherwise forgotten about. Decades pass without your data being erased, centuries even, but finally there does come a day where someone finds your information and actually knows what to do with it. For all the time that has passed since your volunteer effort, the future has turned out to be a vastly different place. Humanity has made great strides since your time, and though you'd never have known it at the time, the brain scan experiment you once participated in had proved to be an early breakthrough in neuroscience, a stepping stone to the technological revolution of digital consciousness. Though people of the future have learned from their mistakes and have come to learn the risks of digitizing human consciousness, for your time you were hopelessly unaware of the horrifying implications you had made yourself vulnerable to. Your mind, though not "conscious", contains all the elements that make you who you are, and with the developments of the future, the technology exists to put your mind back together like nothing even changed.

When you awake it is as seamless as blinking. You remember everything up to and including the day you participated in the experiment, but you are not yourself. You are in a strange place and your body is foreign to you, purpose built and genetically engineered to suit one man's tastes. A man who gave you a new life, albeit some modifications to your thoughts and biochemistry, and who is all too excited about the prospect of having a woman who no one will come looking for completely at his mercy.

Powerless to Say No
Yes
: Non/Dub-con, cliche bullies, cheating, hopeless attraction, mindbreak, big cocks, hapless submissives, selfish doms
Possibly: Misogyny, abuse, humiliation, degradation

Somewhere in your life is a man, someone that you would be better off without. Maybe he's a school bully that harasses you/your son/your brother at every opportunity. Maybe he's a cruel co-worker that does nothing and still taps the rewards of your efforts. Maybe he's one of your patients, and he spends his therapy sessions every week complaining about how he had to hit his wife for not listening again. Or maybe he's just someone who keeps crossing your path, much to your displeasure. Whoever he is, he's an absolutely rotten bastard.

But whatever it is about him, you don't know why it is you can't stop thinking of him. He's awful in so many ways; Rude, crass, selfish, or maybe even downright unattractive, but still. You want him. Want him to do to you what you think no one else would. It would be embarrassing enough to want these things done to you, but to want it from him of all people?? God only knows how easily you'd melt if he knew the way you thought about him, or how quickly you'd cave to his will if he started making demands. Thank god he won't, right? Thank god you would never confess to him, right??

Only a man like him knows what to actually do with you though, and he will make sure to do so. One way or another, you'll find yourself on your knees, bent over, knocked up, begging, and saying please and thank you for him.

Girl, why are you like this?

Not Quite One-Liners

Undeserved Reward
Yes
: Non/Dub-con, blackmail, humiliation, falls from grace, unwilling Enjoyment, slice of life
Possibly: Fantasy, incest, Cheating
I've had a recent craving for plots involving a stunning, perfect looking girl falling into the hands of the last guy anyone would ever expect her to be paired with, and seeing her learn to love the humiliation that comes with doing as he says and staying at his side. If you like ugly bastards, humiliation, blackmail, and similar situations, shoot me a PM!

The idea could be any number of things. Maybe she's manipulated into sleeping with him, and he hangs threats and blackmail over her head as he makes her do worse and worse things? Maybe they're related, and he forces himself on her knowing she won't say anything? Maybe she signed up for this, indulging some slutty side to herself she didn't realize she had? Happy to brainstorm and keen to hear other ideas.

The Harder they Fall
Yes
: Non/Dub-con, slice of life, fall from grace, humiliation, free use, prostitution, blackmail
Possibly: Con, fantasy, pregnancy, beasts
What's not to love about seeing a woman, deserving or not, be reduced to little more than a hopeless slut in front of everyone? This plot is about seeing a woman of status, the class president, the CEO, the Queen, the all powerful sorceress, and having all of that stripped away from her, reduced to humiliating games and acts of service for her peers and former underlings.

This could come up in many ways, and will be largely tied to the type of character we see having this fate. Point being, they'll be forced into more and more humiliating situations, suffering all the while as she loses everything she used to be worth. By the end, she'll be indulging any man that demands something of her, a complete free use plaything.

Open to various settings and happy to brainstorm. I have lots of ideas in mind for this!

Midnight Visitor
Yes
: Non/Dub-con, slice of life, kidnapping, restraints, gags
Possibly: Con, fantasy, monsters, incest, bad endings
Nothing too special, but I'd like to play a non-con or dub-con based scene. I was imagining a home invasion scenario, where someone (or multiple someones for the gangbang fans out there) would find and catch your character at home alone at night. Whether they're burglars, human traffickers, stalkers, or maybe some drunk idiot who walked into the wrong apartment, the end game is all the same. Tying up, manhandling, using your character to their hearts content all night long, or even for bonus points, throwing her in the trunk of her car to drag off and keep long-term.

Alternately, maybe your character is attacked on the street, or assaulted in your office by a peer at work, or drugged at a club and dragged off by a man with terrible intentions. You tell me! I'm open to lots of ideas and half the fun is in the brainstorming.

Keeping it in the Family
Yes
: Con/Dub-con, incest (father/daughter, brother/sister), slice of life
Possibly: Non-con, mind control, cumplay, cheating, mind break, magic, fantasy
Truly a classic pairing, what's not to like really? I'm always happy to play a father/daughter or brother/sister incest plot. Generally speaking I'm open to this pairing in most any form, so if it's a favorite of yours don't hesitate message me. That said, I do have some particular interests for this plot that I had an idea for.

The first is based on some lightly fantasy elements, and involves an outside party placing a charm on our two characters, effectively striking both with a particularly lustful Cupid's Arrow. Out of nowhere, the two of them are looking at each other in ways no family members should, with the dirtiest of ideas in their heads. We would then play out them exploring their new relationship as they give in to urges they absolutely know they shouldn't, and maybe see what happens with this charm. Do they break the spell? Eventually decide they don't mind all that much? Face consequences as other people learn about their forbidden lust?

The other idea heavily ties into cumplay, but I always thought it would be fun to play a mind control plot based upon addictive cum. My character would come into a new "power", which he would then decide to unleash on his sister or daughter, sneaking it into her shampoo, her food, wherever he can get away with it and get his hooks in her. From there, we could see what becomes their relationship as she inevitably becomes hooked on what only MC can provide, with whatever side effects may come with it. This could be played as either a soft mind control, making your character more suggestible or aroused, or it could function more as an addiction, leaving them desperate for more of him and physically craving another fix. In either case, I think it would be fun to explore the smut as your character becomes more and more dependent on him, possibly to the end of severe side effects and the desperate things she does to find her next fix.

For any other case, I mostly prefer con or dub-con. Bonus points for a bratty and jealous girl that does what she can to get her Daddy acting up and using her...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom