Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hardcore Futa/Trans Non-Con Cum Milking (Tentacles, Demons, Machines, Oh My)

Hapto

Super-Earth
I have returned after a hiatus, and am very much in the mood for futa non-con smut!

a5eb2cf2de09e1dc258115f9f6c13ad5.gif

I keep trying to find a good, well written story/roleplay of a futanari character at the mercy of a tentacle monster, or a demon, a mad scientist, frustrated ghost, some being that forces them cum their brains out over and over and over again. And after increasingly frustrated searching, I thought - why not write the roleplay myself, with you?

Many Scenarios Available:
  • A kinky dungeon trap/monster.
  • A summoning ritual gone wrong.
  • A shady scientific experiment.
  • Alien abduction.
  • Haunted house.
  • Stuck in a video game.
  • Lost in the forest.
  • Tuesday.
Whatever the premise, I find it works best when the villain and 'victim' both have two, important things.

The villain has:
  1. a 'reset' button: some magical or chemical or psuedo-science ability to make the victim horny and able to cum again, even when it shouldn't physically be possible.
  2. the capacity to learn: a determination to explore everything that makes the victim feel good, to keep driving them to new impossible heights.
And the victim has:
  1. a reason to resist: pride, a battle of wills with the villain, simple self preservation, whatever it is, they have some reason to not give in, which is at odds with:
  2. a self-destructive curiosity. You want to know what it would feel, right, just a little, just a taste, then you can stop before things get out of hand because you'll still be in control, right?

As For Kinks

The kind of kinks usually like to explore are:
  • Aphrodisiacs/drugs
  • Teasing/licking/massaging/tempting
  • Breast/nipple play
  • Ball play
  • Clit play
  • Oral play
  • Restraints
  • Vaginal and/or anal penetration (depending on futa or trans)
  • Double/triple penetration
  • Orgasm control (forced orgasms, edging)
  • Stretching (both flexibility and sexually)
  • Maybe light choking (with enthusiastic consent from the writer)
  • Maybe urethra play (with enthusiastic consent from the writer)
  • Other kinks happily included upon discussion, saving...
Things I don't like exploring:
  • Permanent injury
  • Hard vore
  • Pain (beyond light/edge of)
  • Toilet play
  • Death
Other than that, it's open to enthusiastic discussion - I love including things that interest and excite you!

As for who I'd play, that's also up to you - I happily play both victim and villain, often both at once, which you can explore at:

My Writing Samples

Feel free to explore my stories to see if my writing interests you. In terms of what I look for in a partner, the care to even try to proof their writing is my minimum bar - everyone makes mistakes, but if you just don't care at all about your writing, why should I?

Other than that everything else is a bonus, but am very partial to writers that can describe stimulus and emotions - what are you feeling, both outside and in?

So What Are You Waiting For?

If you've made it this far it's probably a good sign we should talk further, so PM me and we can chat.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom