Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Oh? You're Approaching my Request Thread?

Kermit Purple

Meteorite
Greetings, BMR members! Kermit Purple here, and you've just stumbled onto my request thread.

The Basics:
  • I'm a twenty year old college student from the United States who spends much of their free time outside of schoolwork playing video games, watching anime, and roleplaying.
  • I usually try to match whatever my partner's post length is, but I'd say my comfort zone is around one to three paragraphs. I'm not too strict when it comes to post length, as I focus more on the quality of the post rather than the quantity. That being said, I'd like it if you can write at least one paragraph per post. It's kind of hard to do much with a one liner.
  • I tend to keep all of my roleplaying on site, whether that be in a thread or pm.
  • How often I post can admittedly be a bit sporadic due to college being a time (I apologize in advance for when these situations pop up), but I'll usually be able to put out at least one post per week. If there comes a time where I won't be able to do that, I'll let you know. I'd also like to ask you to do the same; communication is key.
  • For fandom rp's, I prefer doing oc x oc or oc x canon rather than canon x canon. If there is a canon character you'd like an oc to be paired with though, please let me know. I like playing multiple characters, so doubling up is not an issue for me.
  • If you want me to double up in a non-fandom rp, just ask!
  • As for my kink info, here is my F-list. To be honest, as long as it's not on the "no" list, I can probably be convinced into it as long as you ask me about it beforehand.
  • Most of my characters tend to be either subs or switches, though I am fully capable of playing doms if we're doubling/playing multiple characters.
  • No sexual stuff involving characters under 18. I have no problems aging up characters to 18 or older, and there's nothing wrong with characters under 18 existing in the rp, but if they are under 18, nothing sexual goes on with them.

Now with all of that out of the way, onto the rp ideas!

Fandoms:
Fairy Tail
Fire Emblem (Awakening, Fates, or Three Houses)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Monster Musume
My Hero Academia
Pokemon (willing to rp almost any setting, as I've played all the games and many spinoffs.)
Re:Creators (I'm looking more to roleplay something with the same concept rather than the straight up fandom, though I'm down for either.)
Soul Eater
Star Wars
Super Smash Bros. (I have no issues doing canon x canon for this one)

Pairings and Other Non-Fandom Ideas:
(If a role is italicized, I prefer playing that role in the specified pairing. If neither role is italicized then I'm fine with either.)

Adventurers
Alien x Human
Bully x Victim
Apocalypse Survivors
Familiar x Summoner
God/Goddess x Mortal
Harems/Reverse Harems or Love Triangles
Monster/Supernatural Creature x Human
Monster/Supernatural Creature x Monster/Supernatural Creature
Nerd x Athletic Girl
Noble x Commoner
Roommates
Shapeshifter x Human
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Soulmates
Superhero x Supervillain
Teacher x Student (College age)
Yandere x Senpai

If there is a fandom or pairing not listed that you want to try out, feel free to message me about it! Who knows? Maybe I'll want to try it out after hearing more about it. These are by no means exhaustive lists, just me spitballing ideas that I'd be down roleplaying. I'll likely end up adding more fandoms and pairings as time goes on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom